Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Tradesmen part 2

Jump to newest

By *ocal Tradesman OP   Man
over a year ago

pontefract

Well after Pat opened my eyes to the beauty of older women my next experience was with my friends mum .

I was now around 20 my friends mum was in her late 40s , blond bobbed hair ,average size tits and the most amazing big arse I'd ever seen the sort that looked fantastic in tight jeans,

My friend was away at uni and Sue his mum had recently separated from his dad .

It was a friday night and I was in the local watching the Rugby with a few mates when Sue walked in with her friend ,

She had skin tight jeans black ankle boots and a white tight bodysuit under a black leather jacket. She looked so sexy

On my way to the toilet I went out of my way to talk to her , she was really pleased to see me and asked me to join them , I told her when my mates had gone I'd be happy to,

For the next hour or so I couldn't take my eyes off her and every time I looked over she seemed to be looking at me .

My friends finally went so I made my way over to Sue's table

"What would you like to drink ladies "

And over 20 years later I still remember her reply

"Sandra is going home but I'll have a rum and luv "

My evening was just about to get very good .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

pontefract

[Removed by poster at 08/07/21 19:03:20]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

great start please carry on x

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

over a year ago

pontefract

As I got back from the bar with the drinks her friend had left .

Sue had certainly had a few and was extremely flirty as we chatted, as the call came out for last orders Sue leaned over and whispered in my ear "I've a lovely bottle at mine if your interested "

We drank up and left , her house was only a 10 minute walk away , she linked arms with me as we walked .

As we walked up her street she giggled as she said "what will the Neighbour's say if they see me sneaking you in "

I was starting to get excited as I could definitely tell this wasn't going to be just a bottle of wine and a chat type of night .

She opened the door and let me in , no sooner was I through the door she pinned me to the wall in the hallway and started to kiss me ,

Her tongue touched mine as the kissing got more intense.

Wow this was really happening the woman I had spent my teenage years wanking over had me against the wall and was going to fuck me

By *he Senior ServiceMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

over a year ago

By *indaW50sWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

over a year ago

Love this

over a year ago

pontefract

She pulled back from me " dont you dare be bragging about this to your mates "

I knew exactly what she was meaning no way was I going to tell anyone especially her son .

She took my hand and led me upstairs.

We got in the bedroom and started to kiss again as items of cloths started to come off , in no time I was stood there in just my jeans as she pushed me on the bed , I lied there in anticipation as she undressed herself in front of me,

She was stood there in just her white body suit as she started to unbutton my jeans, she pulled them off and my cock was certainly ready for action as I lie there .

She wasted no time in taking it in her mouth , her right hand gripping round the base as she vigorously sucked it and wanked it at same time , after a few minutes it was my turn as she climbed on the bed ,

I unbuttoned her white body suit as she kneeled at side of me , she peeled it up over her head to take it off , at this point I was on my knees with her as I helped her un clip her bra as we kissed .

"Fuck me doggy style she moaned " as she presented herself in front of me on all 4s,

Her arse was amazing and her pussy was so smooth , oh I was going to fuck her doggy style but not before I'd tasted that pussy and shown her my oral skills that Pat had helped me develop over last few years,

I slowly used my tongue on her pussy , she was absolutely soaking as I started concentrating on her clit , I worked my way right up through her pussy lips till i reached her bum hole ,she absolutely loved this as she pushed herself back . I had certainly hit a spot as I started to lick her bum hole , she started to moan loader as I went to work on it , her right hand reached under as she started to rub her clit . In what only seemed like seconds she was screaming with pleasure and squirting her cum juices everywhere ,

I'd never seen a woman squirt before , wow this was such a fucking turn on my cock was rock hard and she was certainly going to get it .

By *londie06Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

More please x

over a year ago

pontefract

Her pussy was dripping as I eased my rock hard cock into it

She let out a moan and pushed herself back so she could get every inch

"Fuck me hard you naughty boy "

She screamed at me as I started to go for it

The headboard banged against the wall as I fucked her ,

Within minutes I could feel my balls aching and wanting to explode so I pulled my cock out , I wanted more I had waited for years to fuck so I wasn't going to cum just yet .

She spun round and started kissing me again "lie down I'm going to ride this cock " she told me

I lied down , my cock was glistening with her juices as she lowered herself onto it .

The sight of Sue riding me was amazing her tits bounced up and down as she swallowed my cock deep inside her pussy .

She grabbed my arms and pinned me to the bed as she leaned forward just enough for me to kiss her ,

" I'm going to cum " she said

As she got faster and faster ,

She was screaming with pleasure as I felt her juices running down my cock at that exact moment I felt my cock expand as I shot my cum deep inside her ,

She collapsed on the bed in exhaustion at the side of me,

What she said next was so naughty.

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

over a year ago

By *infulpleasure71Man
over a year ago

fillongley

What did she say ?????

over a year ago

pontefract

"Think you better clean that mess up you dirty little fucker "

I'd never tasted my own cum before , her pussy was so wet as my tongue went to work on it , my cum was dribbling down to her bum hole .

This was so naughty I was slurping cum out of my friends mums pussy

"Mmmm you dirty boy get that big cock back in there "

I didn't need telling twice ,

Her pussy took every inch with ease as I fucked her ,I'd never ever fucked something so wet .

My balls were slapping her arse as I grabbed the headboard to give her it hard and fast,

She was screaming with pleasure as she played with her clit ,

"I want it up my arse "

I pulled it out of her pussy and looked down on her rubbing her clit , her finger moved down to her bum hole and she slid her red painting nail deep inside

" there's some lube in the draw get some on that cock "

I got off the bed and opened the draw , the strawberry flavoured lube was at the side of a huge vibator.

I squirted in down the length of my shaft as Sue got on all 4s,

This was my 1st ever anal experience I was so hard as I rubbed the lube in ,

I teased her hole with the tip of my throbbing cock "slowly big boy"

She moaned as I eased my cock inside ,it was so tight as my cock disappeared inside.

I slowly fucked her arse as she buried her head in the pillow with in minutes she was begging me to fuck her harder . Her juices were squirting everywhere as she came for the 3rd time , in no time I felt my balls empty as I exploded deep inside her bum hole.

This was the most amazing naughty night I'd ever experienced.

I'm pleased to say Sue is still a regular fuck buddy and has been for 20 years but would probably

kill me if she knew I'd shared this

Hope you enjoyed part 2

over a year ago

Lucky lucky Sue x

By *indaW50sWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

over a year ago

pontefract

Part 3 coming soon lol

over a year ago

over a year ago

pontefract

Part 3 coming later

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

Lucky sod

over a year ago

""Think you better clean that mess up you dirty little fucker "

I'd never tasted my own cum before , her pussy was so wet as my tongue went to work on it , my cum was dribbling down to her bum hole .

This was so naughty I was slurping cum out of my friends mums pussy

"Mmmm you dirty boy get that big cock back in there "

I didn't need telling twice ,

Her pussy took every inch with ease as I fucked her ,I'd never ever fucked something so wet .

My balls were slapping her arse as I grabbed the headboard to give her it hard and fast,

She was screaming with pleasure as she played with her clit ,

"I want it up my arse "

I pulled it out of her pussy and looked down on her rubbing her clit , her finger moved down to her bum hole and she slid her red painting nail deep inside

" there's some lube in the draw get some on that cock "

I got off the bed and opened the draw , the strawberry flavoured lube was at the side of a huge vibator.

I squirted in down the length of my shaft as Sue got on all 4s,

This was my 1st ever anal experience I was so hard as I rubbed the lube in ,

I teased her hole with the tip of my throbbing cock "slowly big boy"

She moaned as I eased my cock inside ,it was so tight as my cock disappeared inside.

I slowly fucked her arse as she buried her head in the pillow with in minutes she was begging me to fuck her harder . Her juices were squirting everywhere as she came for the 3rd time , in no time I felt my balls empty as I exploded deep inside her bum hole.

This was the most amazing naughty night I'd ever experienced.

I'm pleased to say Sue is still a regular fuck buddy and has been for 20 years but would probably

kill me if she knew I'd shared this

Hope you enjoyed part 2 "

Amazing story, thanks for sharing it !

over a year ago

Brilliant

By *omtom2088Man
over a year ago

Stockport

Love this