Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

One Hot Night

Jump to newest

By *adon210 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Oldbury

I had been waiting for Saturday night all week. I was feeling good, sexy, sassy and ready to explode. It was club night...

I put on my black, criss-cross PVC bodysuit, cut out round the hips to show my curves. The thong detail showed my round ass off perfectly and the panty piece finely covering my pussy, ready to be placed aside when the time was right. Fishnet stockings black high heeled boots. I wore a modest dress over the top so that nobody would suspect I was craving kink.

Me and my handsome man arrived at the club and it didn't take long for us to hit the dancefloor. Dancing is the first part of any good seduction. Our hips finding one rhythm, getting closer as we get lost in the music and each other. Our hips eventually grind together and I find my respectable clothes coming off to reveal my warm body growing more and more horny. I turn around and wind my ass into his hips, feeling his cock lightly against me. It was at that moment, I looked out at the dancefloor and realised the crowd we had attracted. Men were standing at the edge watching and women were smiling on a me with encouragement. I smiled, turned to face my man and unbuckled his belt, popped his button and unzipped his jeans. I lingered and looked at him with that 'you know what I want' look in my eyes before I slowly pulled down his jeans and boxers in one slow slide, revealing his semi hard cock. It popped up at me, inviting me to tease him. I made my way down until my lips were facing his cock and gently licking and kissing his tip. Holding his cock in my other hand as I tasted him, feeling him grow as I teased and pleased him. Before long, he pulled me up, spun me around, bent me over and slapped his hard cock on the entrance of my tight, wet pussy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma