Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ang999Man
over a year ago

oldham

Wouldn’t mind naughty aunt

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not really a fantasy but an admission, I love playing with my ass when having a wank started with a finger now I can get anal beads in I love it! Hope its not weird

By *eanyabzMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Not at all

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Not really a fantasy but an admission, I love playing with my ass when having a wank started with a finger now I can get anal beads in I love it! Hope its not weird "

Hey no harm no foul if you enjoy it go for it

over a year ago

Wasn't sure about it at 1st but what a cum shot u get its sensational now I am addicted

By *eanyabzMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Cleaning up a bukkake

By *elfastpantyguyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Love a guy to let me pick out some of his wife's or gfs sexy lingerie to wear for him and let him use me like a slut

over a year ago

"Love a guy to let me pick out some of his wife's or gfs sexy lingerie to wear for him and let him use me like a slut"
I also like panties

By *elfastpantyguyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Love a guy to let me pick out some of his wife's or gfs sexy lingerie to wear for him and let him use me like a slut I also like panties "

Love a cock in sexy panties

over a year ago

"Love a guy to let me pick out some of his wife's or gfs sexy lingerie to wear for him and let him use me like a slut I also like panties

Love a cock in sexy panties "

I do where em now and again only when masturbating

By *elfastpantyguyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Love a guy to let me pick out some of his wife's or gfs sexy lingerie to wear for him and let him use me like a slut I also like panties

Love a cock in sexy panties I do where em now and again only when masturbating "

Msg me if you'd like to chat about it

over a year ago

Work mates wife mid forties body to die for flirts like hell if we ever meet when we're out drives me crazy

By *ohnny3333Man
over a year ago

fleetwood

Love a cock in sexy panties "

Me too love to see a nice cock in my mrs knickers

over a year ago

Love watching a guy masterbate into my wifes nickers then for her to wear them all day with his seed on her pussy lips

By *ete1233333Couple
over a year ago

cyprus

sounds like fun! Cant imagine that she would put on the panties with white stains on them though!

By *azza12Man
over a year ago

Ayrshire

I'd love to wear lingerie for another couple

By *eanyabzMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Getting pegged while sucking hubby’s cock

By *reddiefrogMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

To meet 2 bi guys who are gym fit, one takes a pic of the with both cocks in my mouth and then send it to my gf with the caption, care to share

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Setting my wife up to be seduced & fuckedby another for first time, but she ends up being an owned slut for him.

Does fantasy ever become reality?

By *haveadreamMan
over a year ago

Fens

Not a fantasy but happened for real. Met a guy a few times who liked to suck my cock. He got around to asking me to fuck him, which I was happy to do so. The real reason was and did he wanted to use my cum filled condon to put on his wife's toothbrush and to spread my cum in the gusset of her knickers.

By *osewoodCouple
over a year ago

Mansfield

I have a primal fantasy... going into the woods late at night wearing no clothes but just a glowstick around my neck. My hunter would give me a head start to run and hide in the woods before he tracked me down. Slowly getting closer searching for me. I'd be hidden amongst the trees thinking I'm safe then hear his footsteps behind me and feel his breath on my neck before he grabs my waist and claims his prey.

Hearing him growl and his heavy breathing only adds to the tension and moment. He would have my hands pinned to a tree as he takes full advantage of my naked body. Only stopping when I had screamed out..

Post new Message to Thread