Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Email pt3

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Monday came and we got back into our routine, including the parts Charles was unaware of now. Returning from my ritual morning trip to the gym, I heard, my Master's voice from the camera as I came into the bedroom from my shower. "Present yourself."

I got up on the bed and knelt as I was expected to do. After the usual fifteen minutes or so of silence, my Master spoke again. "Did you enjoy your night in chains?" I could not lie. "No, Master." The chuckle I got in response was pure evil. "I didn't expect you to. But it is a good warm up for what may happen to you in the future." I didn't like the sound of that.

After a few minutes silence, he spoke again. "What are you?" Not knowing what else to say, I said what I was thinking. "I am your sla*e, Master." "Very good, my little sla*e. I am looking forward to training you soon." Again, the long silence, with the eventual order to go about my day.

I was so glad I had not been ordered to masturbate. I didn't think I could have taken it. My clit still hurt badly when she was touched. I hoped for one more day to let her rest and restore.

Tuesday went by much the same way. After a few minutes at the start of the day, where I simply presented myself and waited until I was dismissed, my Master showed no more interest in me. I was still nude, of course, and I am sure he was watching, but I was left more or less free to go about my work.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *landfordfabbersCouple
over a year ago

Blandford ish

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Poor little clit

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Amazing!! Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Brilliant

Reply privately

By *uietlife2Man
over a year ago

about

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

By *_new_memberMan
over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Reply privately

By *xxxdMan
over a year ago

Sexssex

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wednesday was the same. Then Thursday also. I was both wondering what was happening and dreading what would come next. I knew there was no way he was going to just let me go like this forever.

I was right. Friday started off the same, but quickly changed. As I came home from the gym, I noticed an envelope on the front porch. That couldn't be good. Retrieving it, I found it contained a door lock fob, like one used for businesses or newer apartments instead of a key. It was quite small, and looked much like the one I had for those rare days I went into the office. I wondered what it was for, at the same time fearing the answer.

The answer came when I presented myself to my Master a little while later. "How do you feel, sla*e?" I answered honestly. "Much better, Master." "Good. Get dressed. Follow the instructions I send you." My email pinged a moment later.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Oooo

Reply privately

By *rgyll_LadMan
over a year ago

Around

Been rock hard reading this story. Can't wait for more x

Reply privately

By *ancsUpForFunMan
over a year ago

Morecambe

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is an amazing read

Reply privately

By *imshardMan
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Great

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looking at my phone, the fear hit me full force. The orders were simple. Get dressed in bra, thong, jeans, a top, and heels. Get in my car and drive to an address, bringing the fob. Further instructions would be provided when I arrived. The address was downtown, in an area that had lots of offices and apartments. I didn't recognize the exact place, but I knew it was a safe area.

Not knowing what else to do, I got dressed as instructed and headed for the car. I put the fob on my keychain, knowing I wouldn't lose it there and suspecting it would attract no attention from Charles. I was guessing now that it would let me in to where I was going, but had not yet figured out where that was.

The drive into town took me about twenty minutes. Traffic was light, being mid-morning. I was careful not to use the GPS. The last thing I needed was for Charles to drive my car, use the GPS, and wonder what was with the strange address. But I knew the area well enough to find where I was told to go.

It turned out the address was an old brick building that had been renovated a few years ago and turned into high-end condos. It had a lot of interesting points to it, including very thick interior walls and its own private parking area. I guess correctly that the gate would open with the fob. Pulling into the lot, I found a visitors space and parked to wait. It only took a minute.

Reply privately

By *lymouthman40Man
over a year ago

plymouth

Hand on heart this is the best story on here for a very long time. Please post more before the football starts if possible

Reply privately

By *otmkcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Great reading, thanks.

Reply privately

By *eed AttentionMan
over a year ago

Oxford

Hi h what a lovely story. Wouldn’t you love to be in her shoes…

Reply privately

By *orthen soul manMan
over a year ago

aberdeen

Getting interesting

Reply privately

By *leopatra 64Couple
over a year ago

Poole

Reply privately

By *r imp miss minxCouple
over a year ago

Colchester

"Hand on heart this is the best story on here for a very long time. Please post more before the football starts if possible "

Yep. Everything stops for footy!!

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Reply privately

over a year ago

My email pinged for an incoming message. All it contained was a number. I knew what that had to mean. Come inside the building and go to that flat. I was long ago committed, so I got out of my car and walked to the door. I was nervous and also a little excited.

The fob also unlocked the door and summoned the elevator. Lots of security here I noticed. No obvious guards, but I wouldn't bet against it. Lots of cameras too.

The elevator deposited me on the proper floor. I figured out the numbers pretty quickly and started down the hallway, my heels clicking on the floor. I have to admit, I love that sound. Inevitably it make people, men and women alike, look to see who it is clicking down the hall.

I found that the apartment I was looking for was at the end of the hall. The door was nondescript; no nameplate or other decoration. It was just a plain door with a number. Like all the others, it had a sensor for a key fob, so I set mine to the plate and heard the lock click open.

Pushing the door open, I immediately noticed something odd. The door was very heavy. As it came open, I saw why. It was much thicker than I expected; not a typical apartment door at all. The reason was not really apparent, although the wall also was thick. I guessed it was made of brick with a covering, given how this building was built.

The apartment itself was somewhat strange too. I was in the living room. There was a white leather couch, several large stuffed chairs, and a TV. The dining room to one side had a table and chairs in it, while the kitchen also had utensils, a refrigerator, and everything needed to cook. But nothing looked lived in.

There were none of the signs that someone lived here. No loose magazines, no jacket over a chair, no small items on the floor. It was almost like this place was a museum.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sounds like a sound proofed room

Reply privately

over a year ago

If this is the Nakatomi Plaza, this could be the best story EVER

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By * n C NWCouple
over a year ago

Macclesfield

Brill

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just then, the door fell shut behind me. I heard the lock click into place. And then I saw the differences with this flat. First, sitting near the TV, was a row of four metal boxes. All four stood open, almost like garbage cans. They were about 18 inches square and a little deeper. They had a pair of lights on the front, one red and one green.

The other thing out of place was the surveillance cameras. They were on every wall, covering every corner of the apartment. I realized I was being watched, and there was nowhere to hide.

Before I could think another thought, I heard my Master's voice coming from several speakers. "Welcome. I'm glad you made it." He paused for a moment, then continued, "Go over to the boxes, strip nude except for your jewelry and heels, and put it all in the box."

I did as I was told. There really wasn't any choice. I was not even certain the door would open for me to get out if I tried. I took off all my clothes, put them in the open box, and stepped back. There was a beep, and the lid slowly shut on its own. There was the click of a lock and the light turned red. I knew my clothes were gone until my Master chose to give them back.

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Interesting,

Xx

Reply privately

By *elfastSteamWhistleMan
over a year ago

bangor

Reply privately

By *uietlife2Man
over a year ago

about

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Walk down the hallway. There is a bedroom on the left with the door open. Go inside." Again, I did as I had been commanded. The hallway was a normal apartment hallway, except for the eye of the camera at the end. It had four doors off of it, all but one of which were closed. I walked to the open door.

Reaching the door, I saw there was a king sized bed inside with the end facing to the left. It was fully made up, with pillows and a high quality comforter. I thought it would be wonderful to sleep in, were circumstances different. The blinds were closed on the far side to cover a full wall of windows. The other three walls were all mirrors. Someone standing in the door would be able to have a complete view of anyone in the bed. It looked perfectly normal, except for the cameras, and the padded leather blindfold laying on a nightstand. My Master spoke again. "Get up on the bed and present yourself to the camera on the wall at the foot of the bed." I replied, "Yes, Master."

Once I was in place, he soon spoke again. "Put on the blindfold." I complied. "Understand some very important things. I think you already realize you cannot leave until I let you. The door locks from both directions. I can also lock you in this room if I want. Your clothes are also locked in the box in the living room. Most importantly, this apartment is completely soundproof with brick walls. You can scream as loud as you possibly can or beat on the walls as hard as you can, and no one will ever hear you. The windows are mirrored, so no one will see you either. Do you understand?" I replied, as always, "Yes, Master." I should have been scared but the truth was I was really turned on.

Reply privately

By *otts PervsCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Then came the instruction I suspected I would receive some form of: "Get on your hands and knees, facing the same way, head up, and your back straight. Do not move no matter what happens."

I had little choice. I positioned myself as commanded. I had an awful feeling that I knew what was going to come next.

It took about five minutes before I sensed a movement of the air. There was no sound of a door, but I realized I was not alone. I was terrified and turned on.

Reply privately

By *atehantsTV/TS
over a year ago

Petersfield

Reply privately

By *elsh couple40Couple
over a year ago

South Wales

Reply privately

over a year ago

Suddenly, from the direction of the door, not more than a few feet, perhaps just inside, I heard my Master's voice again. "Well I like what I see." He was there. This wasn't coming from a speaker. He was standing right next to me, even though I could not see him. He could see me there, on my hands and knees, my hair laying on my back, my breasts hanging beneath my body, my slim athletic legs holding me up, with my clear platform heels on my feet. I knew I had to be an erotic sight, displayed nude before a man I had never seen. I was both terrified and horrified to be in this position, but could not even move a muscle from the fear.

He was standing right in front of me. I could feel his presence. My fear was clear on my face. It was all I could do not to tear the blindfold off and see who my tormentor really was, but that would require moving, something I could not do. I did not recognize his voice, but that meant very little. However, I realized that fighting back would only hurt me. All I could do was submit.

I could feel my Master walking around the bed, inspecting me like an animal being purchased. Suddenly, I felt his hand touch my face, brushing my blonde locks behind my ear. Then his hand slid down my neck and reached my chest. He wrapped it around my left breast as she hung beneath me.

Gently he squeezed my breath. I heard a quiet chuckle. He moved his hand down my back, then between my legs to my pussy. His finger penetrated between my lips and discovered that I was wet and ready, triggering another chuckle.

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

This is getting close

Reply privately

By *enusalMan
over a year ago

tipperary Limerick London,Germany

This keeps getting better !!!

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well. I see you are excited. You know what I am going to do to you. Tell me the truth. Do you want me to fuck you?" I thought for a moment, afraid of what would happen if I told the truth. I finally decided that he asked for it.

I replied, "I'm not sure Master. But I think I don't want this. Please let me go." He chuckled again. "Not going to happen, sla*e. And that is what you are -- my sl**e. And I am going to enjoy my new property."

With that, I started hearing the sounds of my Master undressing. The sliding of bootlaces, the click of his belt buckle, and the rough sound of his shirt coming off over his head. There was the release of his zipper, a clack as his pants fell, and a soft sound for his underwear. My breathing got deeper and faster as I knew that in just a moment, I was going to be fucked.

This was going to be a fuck unlike any other.

A moment later, I felt the bed move as he climbed up onto it. I felt the heat of his body as he moved between my legs. And then, in an instant, there was what I was dreading and wanting the pressure of his cock as he pushed his way inside to take me as his sl*ve.

I cried out for a moment as his hands came down on my back, grasping me as my Master firmly pulled me back onto his cock, burying himself deep inside me. He felt so huge, so hot. Even though my body was reacting to his presence inside of me, I was terrified in my mind. I could tell he was bareback.

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Definitely gonna have masters baby

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *uietlife2Man
over a year ago

about

Reply privately

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

By *otnew16Man
over a year ago

Dartford

Reply privately

By *wFunGuy4YouMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

By *leopatra 64Couple
over a year ago

Poole

Reply privately

By *otts PervsCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Reply privately

By *_new_memberMan
over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m hooked on this story!

Reply privately

over a year ago

He started stroking into me, hard. There was none of the gentle start that Charles usually gave me. From the beginning, he was making it clear that I was here for his pleasure, not my own. There was no doubt that his intention was to come inside me in as brutal and impersonal a way as he could. He was marking me as his sl*ve.

Not knowing what else to do, I started fucking back against my Master. I could tell he liked it. I just wanted to get this over with. I realized that my Master had kept his word. Just as he promised when he had Charles fuck me from behind in front of the window two weeks ago, my Master was doing the exact same thing to me now.

Suddenly, he reached down and grabbed my wrists. He pulled back, for a moment causing me to collapse forward, until he pulled my arms behind me. Leaning back, my Master pulled my body completely off the bed, until I was held there in the same position as before, with my breasts hanging beneath me, but this time held up by the great strength of his arms. I screamed as my shoulders took all my weight, and from the increased force of his cock slamming into me inside.

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Need more and soon excellent story

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Fantastic so erotic loving this

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *imshardMan
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Nice

Reply privately

By *eanasmustardMan
over a year ago

corby

So good

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I forced myself back onto his cock as my dam burst and I orgasmed, screaming in pleasure, just as I felt the heat of him coming inside of me. It felt like he had really put a load into me, hot and sticky. I also immediately felt dirty and used. My Master had ripped a part of my soul out of me and taken it as his trophy.

For the better part of a minute he held me there in the air, impaled on his cock, breasts and hair hanging beneath me, all my weight pulled through my arms. I was so humiliated that he had made me come like that. I let my head hang in shame at what I had done. He had made me his whore. I started to cry.

Without warning, my Master let go of my arms, I fell straight down on my face, startling me. He got up off the bed. I could hear the sound of him doing something with his clothes. Not knowing what else to do, I pushed myself back up onto my hands and knees.

He must have seen me move. I felt him walk around to where my face was, at the end of the bed. I could sense he stood in front of me. My Master spoke a single word: "Open." Realizing what he meant, I opened my mouth.

A moment later, I felt his wet cock in my mouth. He had come on him, as well as my own juices. I had never tasted myself before. I didn't like it at all. Understanding what he wanted, I obediently cleaned his cock off with my mouth and tongue, being extra careful not to touch him with my teeth. I did not want to risk what likely would have been a very painful reaction from my Master.

Reply privately

over a year ago

bangor

Wow.

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ackman23Man
over a year ago

cardiff

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Reply privately

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Reply privately

over a year ago

After a minute or so, he chuckled again and said, "Good sla*e." I stopped and he withdrew. I stayed where I was while my Master got dressed. It only took him a minute or so, then he walked to the door.

"You will come here whenever I call. This was just a taster of what you can expect. I know you liked being fucked today. Remember tonight, when your husband fucks you, that you already have my come inside you." With that, he walked out of the room.

I knelt there on all fours, crying into the blindfold. I didn't know if I could move, if I could leave, anything. After a few minutes, again without hearing the door or anything else, my Master's voice came from the speakers again. "Take off the blindfold, get up, clean yourself up in the bathroom, and go to the living room. Your clothes bin is open. You may dress and go. Your fob will open the door."

I got off my hands and knees and sat there for I don't know how long, crying.

When I walked in the front room, the can my clothes wee in was standing open with the green light on. I got dressed and walked to the door. As my Master had promised, the pad by the door opened the lock when I presented the fob he had sent me. I got the hell out of there as quickly as I could and headed home.

Fortunately, when I arrived, it was only about half an hour before Charles was due to come home, so I didn't have to strip. But I did hear one thing from my Master over the speakers before Charles arrived. It was simple: "Be sure to fuck him good tonight, and think about the fact I already fucked you today."

I did. Later that night, I got Charles to put me on the bed on my back, with my legs up in the air while he fucked me, as he stood by the bed. It made my tits bounce hard, up and down my chest. He pounded me so hard I was screaming. I am sure my Master was watching. But all the time, I was dying inside. Charles had no idea I had been fucked early in the day. He didn't understand in the slightest that he has sloppy seconds tonight. I was so humiliated that I was whoring myself again.

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Mmm

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Urhmm keep going

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *otthehorn02Man
over a year ago

royston

Reply privately

By *imshardMan
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Good

Reply privately

By *uietlife2Man
over a year ago

about

Reply privately

By *otts PervsCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Reply privately

By *ipmannMan
over a year ago

Cahir

Reply privately

over a year ago

Could this story get any better? It needs to be serialised properly

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh my god this is mind blowing!

Reply privately

By *atehantsTV/TS
over a year ago

Petersfield

So dirty mmmmm

Reply privately

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *wFunGuy4YouMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

Reply privately

By *leopatra 64Couple
over a year ago

Poole

Reply privately

By *irDandSubCouple
over a year ago

southampton

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like this guy

Reply privately

over a year ago

As seemed to have become the habit, I heard nothing more from my Master through the weekend. It was not until Monday morning that his voice appeared. As soon as I got out of the shower, he spoke. "Go to the apartment. Wear whatever you like with your heels.

I didn't want to fuck him again or did I? Either way I had no choice. Resistance would only make things worse. I decided to do this right. I put on black leggings, a sweater, and my heels. Heading for the car, I wondered about the GPS. If Charles looked at where I was going, I might have some explaining to do. Sitting in the driveway for a few minutes, I discovered the setting that shut off the feature showing prior tracks and then erased the memory. Hopefully that would end the problem.

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Interesting,

Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

When I reached the flat building, that neither time I had been here had I seen anyone. It was mid-morning, and most people were going about their business. I also didn't have to dress in some publicly embarrassing way either. I looked like a normal woman in that area, even though, as a sla*e, I did not feel normal at all.

Arriving at the apartment door, I wondered what I would find inside this time. My mind was running in overdrive, creating fear for me, imagining what was going to happen. I knew my Master was into BDSM, having forced me into a situation where Charles could torture me, and I feared that the most. I hated pain, at least the kind of pain inflicted on a woman for a man's pleasure.

I opened the door and stepped inside. Like the first time, the condo appeared deserted. But, I remember how my Master appeared without warning, and there were several closed doors. I knew better to attempt to open them, however.

As the hall door closed behind me, I heard the lock snap into place. I wasn't going anywhere. A moment later, my Master's voice came from the speakers. "Lose everything but the jewelry and heels." Taking my cue, I got undressed as quickly as I could, putting it all in one of the boxes. When I stepped back, the lid slowly closed, the lock clicked, and the red light came on.

Go to the bedroom and lie down on the bed." That was unexpected. No command for the blindfold this time. Perhaps I might get to see my Master at last. When I got there, I laid down on the bed, on my back with my head on the pillows. As soon as I got in position, the bedroom door closed on its own. I heard the lock click when the door was fully shut. That did not make me feel good.

I had to admit, the bed was comfortable. I loved the satin cover of the comforter. The pillows were huge and a firm down, and the mattress had a thick pillow top, so much so I was super relaxed as I lay there, nude. I could almost forget where I was.

I wasn't sure how long I laid there quietly. Suddenly, I heard the lock click on the bedroom door. It didn't open, but for a moment, I thought I heard a voice in the main room. I didn't dare move. I just lay there and waited.

There was a few moments of silence, then the door swung towards me. I nearly had a heart attack when I realized that standing in the door was another woman. She was about my age, well-built, had long red hair, and made a pretty face. More importantly, she was also nude, wearing nothing more than jewelry and a set of 8 inch black and gold platform heels.

Reply privately

By *rgyll_LadMan
over a year ago

Around

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Urhmmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

oooooo two submissive sluts !!

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

By *vbikerMan
over a year ago

morpeth

Getting better now part of a set. Wonder what else her master collects

Reply privately

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

A new twist?

Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I must have laid there staring at her for at least ten seconds of silence, not knowing what to do. She did not speak either, but my Master did. "Annmarie, this is Dawn. Teach her." The woman answered, just as I would have, "Yes, Master."

I lay there in fear. Who was this woman? Was she a sla*e? Her use of the word "Master" suggested that, but I didn't know for sure. Why was she nude? Why was she here? What was happening? The questions drowned me.

Annmarie, as I now knew she was, walked over to the bed as I sat up, nervously. I looked her over as she approached. She had beautiful white skin that made her red hair, which hung halfway down here back look almost on fire. Her eyes were a deep green that I found exciting. She was slim and athletic, like me. Her pussy was shaved clean, again, just like mine. Annmarie looked comfortable as she sat down on the end of the bed, looking at me, although I could see, deep in her eyes, a hint of sadness, as if she was sorry about what was happening.

"Dawn, as our Master said, I am Annmarie. Before you ask, yes, I am a sla*e like you. I have another life, also like you. Don't say a word. Let me explain the rules before you get us both in trouble by blurting something out, ok?" Not trusting myself to speak, I simply nodded my head.

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You aren't allowed to ask me about who I am, what I do, where I live, what my full name is, or anything else. Don't tell me anything like that about yourself either. Don't ask me how many of us there are. I can't tell you. All I know is that there are several of us. Don't ask me who our Master is. Just like you, I have never seen him as far as I know. And don't ask me what I have done with or for our Master. Other than what I am supposed to teach you, I can't tell you. OK so far?" Again, I nodded my head.

"I am allowed to tell you one thing. Do you see the door across the hall?" Once more, I nodded. "If you misbehave, the Master will take you in there. You don't want to go in there. That's his torture chamber. Understand?" Terrified now, I nodded again.

She smiled. "Don't worry. I'm never going to hurt you. I'm in the same trap you are. The best thing we can do is try to be happy, all right?" Trying to put a good face on the situation, quite literally, I did my best to smile. Her eyes softened some more, and now the questioning began.

"Tell me, Dawn, and this is important, have you ever had sex with another woman before?" I am sure I turned beet red. My old boyfriend, who had really gotten me into this mess, had convinced me one night to hook up with another woman. She was a skank, I didn't remember anything because I was d*unk, and I hated it so much that I vowed afterwards never to do that again. But I suspected my Master knew that, so I decided to tell the truth. "Yes, I have, sort of. And I hated it."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hot

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Annmarie's face became a little sad. "I am sorry about that. I'm sorry I have to do this to you. But our Master wants you to be bisexual, so I am going to teach you how to pleasure a woman and be pleasured by her. I was taught the same way by one of our Master's other sla*es, and like you, I didn't want to do this. But I learned how, because I don't want a trip across the hall. And understand, if you don't learn, we both go across the hall. I don't have a choice, and neither do you. So let's try to enjoy it, all right?"

Her matter-of-fact tone was frightening. Here was a woman who was beautiful, in some circles more beautiful than me, who had been trapped like me and, like me, had been turned into an involuntary lesbian. Well, bisexual I guess is the more accurate word, but that really made no difference. She had sex with other women, not because she wanted to, not because she enjoyed it, but because she had no choice -- because a man we had never seen commanded her to do so.

With that, Annmarie crawled up the bed beside me and snuggled up against me as I laid back down on the pillows. I turned on my side so I could see her. For a few moments, she lay there looking into my eyes, then she leaned forward and kissed me on the lips.

She was soft and warm. I resisted, even though she was gentle with me. I didn't want this. I'm not a lesbian, bisexual, whatever. I don't care about who is, but that isn't me. But as I felt her tongue slip past my lips, I also felt my resolve weakening. Deep inside I knew that, unlike the last time where my jerk of a boyfriend was pressuring me, but had no real power, this time, I had no choice. I didn't know Annmarie yet, and maybe wouldn't ever know her well, but I didn't want to hurt her either

Reply privately

over a year ago

You have a great way in capturing our imagination with your wtitting more please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Annmarie put her right hand on my left breast, her fingers spread wide. She gently squeezed, enough to make me warmer. She started kneading the flesh, bringing an unusual, but interesting, sensation to my body. No man had ever touched me like that, so gentle, yet commanding.

A fell backward as we broke the kiss, rolling onto my back. Annmarie let me go for a moment, then moved her head so she could reach my right breast. She went straight for the nipple, sucking it into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it, making the most wonderful feeling. My resistance to having sex with another woman was collapsing fast.

Annmarie's right hand locked itself over my left breast again, this time trapping my other nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Unlike a cold, uncaring clamp, she gently manipulated me, making my nipple incredibly hard. My breath started coming faster and heavier as I lay there, immersed in the sensation.

She released both my breasts, then moved her head to my left breast as her hands started sliding down my nude body. She was exploring every hollow, every curve, as her tongue caressed my other nipple. After a few moments, Annmarie slid her leg over me, then climbed up atop me, her head between my breasts.

Her tongue traced a path down across my body. I knew where Annmarie was going. Somehow, I didn't want her to stop. It felt so good to have her on top of me, her heavy breasts sliding along me, then falling between my legs. As her head made it there, I reached up and put my hands on her head, feeling her silky tresses, excited by what I knew was coming next.

Reply privately

By *rgyll_LadMan
over a year ago

Around

Wow, OK now I'm intrigued on what happens in the punishment room....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wooowww love it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ersatile-1Man
over a year ago

stirlingshire

Wow just keeps getting hotter. Thanks

Reply privately

By *p22333Man
over a year ago

Witney

Loving this

Reply privately

By *otnew16Man
over a year ago

Dartford

Still a great read.

Reply privately

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

Great story

Reply privately

By *r imp miss minxCouple
over a year ago

Colchester

Loving this

Reply privately

By *uck-Me-Hard-Scotland-M2MMan
over a year ago

Barnhill (outside Dundee)

Eeek

As I sit with my brew, am wondering if this new woman is a set up, pretending to be sl*ve.

More importantly:

1. I hope Dawn finds out who the guy is

2. I hope she gets upper hand. She now knows where the flat is and has a fob to take people in if she wants to cause bother.

Am in a minority going 'awwwwwww' at the W-W twist. But I realise those with a sexual interest in women love Women on Women action. Have to confess....... it didn't occur to me that some women liked man on man action and am still astounded at the comments and private messages from women on some of my stories published.

Not bailing. Will be reading to hear about the men. It is very well written even if it is a bit dark. Thank fick it fantasy

Reply privately

By *_new_memberMan
over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Reply privately

By *igbuttscannotlieWoman
over a year ago

grays

Fantastic story. Definitely has me wanting more. Can’t wait for the next instalment

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

I love this twist

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ly me l.s at to go bs

Sbv

.d

Hm

Reply privately

By *atehantsTV/TS
over a year ago

Petersfield

This is so hot can’t wait for more

Reply privately

By *otts PervsCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Reply privately

over a year ago

Getting better mmmmm

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Reply privately

over a year ago

The touch of Annmarie's tongue to the top of my pussy made me take a deep breath. Annmarie looked up for a moment, saw me watching, and extended her hands back up to my tits, grasping both nipples to work them between her fingers some more. I dropped my head back onto the pillow just as the tip of her tongue touched my clit at last.

I've had guys go down on me a few times, but it was nothing like this. She felt SO GOOD, so perfect. Annmarie knew right how to touch me, how to excite me. Her hands kept working my nipples at the same time, harder and faster, matching pace with her tongue. My breathing sped up and got even deeper. I felt my head falling deeper into the pillows, their sides collapsing in front of my face. I couldn't see a thing now. All I could do was feel.

It was so different from the terror and pain I felt just a few days ago when Charles was torturing me. Even though I was almost as blind now as I was then, this was the complete opposite. I felt like I had someone here who cared about nothing except my pleasure.

Suddenly, Annmarie sped up her lapping at my clit. In seconds, my back was arching, and then I came with a scream that was so different from my normal sounds. I couldn't believe another woman had done this to me, made me come so hard. As I fell back down onto the bed, I was shocked at my own reactions. I never believed that I could enjoy being with another woman, but here I was, loving it.

Reply privately

By *imshardMan
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Now you

Reply privately

over a year ago

After a moment, Annmarie slid off me and laid back down beside me, her arms wrapped around me, looking into my eyes. Her emerald green gems seemed to look deep inside me, still with a hint of sadness, like she was ashamed of what she had just done. I think she knew how much I liked how she had made me feel and wished she had not been forced into it.

I finally spoke: "Do you want me..." My voice trailed off, as I didn't know what to say. I had almost forgotten where I was and why I was here, but her words brought reality crashing down around me. "You have to. He won't let us out until you make me come, and you have to use your tongue."

I was horrified. I realized that this was going to be a two-way relationship. I didn't know if I could. I lay there for several minutes, in silence, looking at Annmarie and trying to picture myself pleasuring her. It frightened me even more.

Annmarie must have known we needed to get moving soon, because she put one of her hands behind my head and pulled me toward her breasts as she lay on her side next to me. Not knowing what else to do, I took her right nipple into my mouth and sucked on it. It felt strange. I really didn't know what to do. I hadn't been this inept since my first time with a man.

Annmarie put her hands on my shoulders, gently trying to encourage me to move down to her pussy. I figured out that this was what I had to do, but I couldn't do it. She applied a little more pressure, but I wouldn't move. I was afraid of what was going to happen if I didn't, but I just couldn't make it happen.

After a minute or so of silence, I heard our Master's voice from the speakers. "Put them on her." Annmarie looked at me, clearly scared, sad, and disturbed at what she had to do. Finally she said, "Yes, Master," as she sat up. I couldn't see what she did, but I heard a drawer open in the far nightstand.

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

By *lank CanvasCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Oo

Reply privately

over a year ago

When she came back where I could see her, Annmarie had in her hands what looked like two strange leather belt pairs. I realized they were restraints of some kind. She looked at me and said, "I'm sorry I have to do this to you. If it makes you feel any better, my first girlfriend had to use these on me my first time too."

With that, she got down by my legs and started to hook one of the belts around my left thigh. I realized after a moment what they were. The larger belt went around my leg, while the smaller belt attached to it was going to go around my wrist. When buckled, they would pin my arms to my sides.

I decided there was nothing I could do. I was locked in a room, inside a locked apartment, with a sort of bisexual woman. How could I fight my way out of that, especially considering all I had was a pair of heels? Plus I'd kinda tuned me on. The only option was to submit.

When she had my arms securely bound to my legs, I laid on the bed and tried not to cry. I didn't know exactly what was going to happen next, but it was fairly clear I was going to be forced to perform oral sex on Annmarie. I didn't want to be a lesbian, and if I did this, I knew I would be one for the rest of my life. Another part of my dignity was about to be ripped out of my soul forever.

Still with that sad look on her face, Annmarie said to me, "Please just go with it. I will be gentle. But you have to do this." With that, she slid up to straddle me, then moved forward until she had her pussy right over my face. Gently she lowered herself down on top of my mouth, so I had no choice but to do what she wanted me to do.

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Fuck, me please

Reply privately

By *uietlife2Man
over a year ago

about

Reply privately

over a year ago

She slowly pushed herself more firmly down onto me until I had no choice. I tentatively put my tongue out and started to lap at her clit, which was literally right there. I was so disgusted with myself that I was doing this, but couldn't figure out a way to get out of this.

Something must have been going right, because Annmarie started grinding on me. I could tell she was getting excited from my attentions to her. I didn't like this at all. But I tried to get her to come, just to get it over with. I laid there, struggling a little bit, but mostly flicking my tongue against her clit. I don't think I was very good at it, but I admit that Annmarie did her best to be persuasive to our Master. She was moaning and grinding, and I do think I was making an impact on her. But I clearly was unenthusiastic about what I was doing.

Finally, after a few minutes, Annmarie finally orgasmed on my face. It wasn't a fake. I would have known that. A woman can tell when another woman is faking it. But it also wasn't the best one she had ever had, to say the least. Probably in the bottom third. I honestly felt badly for her, because she had done so good for me.

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

over a year ago

bangor

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Omg. A full read through of thread 3 has me very hot and flustered.

Reply privately

By *otts PervsCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Reply privately

over a year ago

She gave it a moment, then got up off me and laid down next to me. I started crying. I didn't want any of this. I didn't want to have sex with other women. I didn't want to be a sla*e. I didn't want to enjoy it all. But it was all happening to me, and I couldn't escape. I never realized things like this could happen today, but now I was living it.

Our Master apparently was displeased with us -- really me, but he held Annmarie responsible too. "Annmarie, I am disappointed. I thought you knew better, after what you went through your first time. You must do better next time, or there will be more severe punishment than you already will receive. Go out and get dressed." She replied, as required, "Yes, Master."

Annmarie looked and me and quietly said, "I don't blame you. I resisted at first, too. But you have to do this. Please learn quickly, for both of our sakes. See you soon." With that, she got up and walked to the door. The lock clicked, allowing Annmarie to pull the door open. She looked back over her shoulder at me once, with that sad smile, and then let the door close, cutting her off from me.

I could barely hear some sound from the front room, but nothing distinct enough to matter. After several minutes of laying there, my Master spoke again. "Dawn, I am very disappointed in your failure to perform today. This will require punishment. You should also know that you have caused Annmarie to be punished, and her punishment will be as painful as yours. If you ever fail me again, I will see to it that you will suffer at my hand, and worse yet, be forced to watch me torture her for your failure."

Reply privately

By *rgyll_LadMan
over a year ago

Around

Mmm hoping the torture room is going to be opened...

Reply privately

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS
over a year ago

my town

I’m loving this one x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was terrified. What was I supposed to do? Completely change my life? I don't want to be bisexual. But it seemed I had no choice. All I could do was say, "Yes, Master."

"Tonight, when your husband gets home, you will beg him to fuck you in the ass while you are bound, and to beat you on your breasts with the cane. Now, get up, get dressed, and leave." Again, all I could say was, "Yes, Master."

I got up and left the bedroom. There was no sign of Annmarie either in the apartment or when I went outside. It was as if she had never been there. I got dressed, got in my car, and went home.

Again, it wasn't too long before Charles was expected home, so I didn't have to strip myself nude again. I just sat there, trying not to cry, thinking about how I was going to handle this tonight. He rarely wanted to play on a Monday night, but there were exceptions. I finally decided on the direct approach. If I had asked him nicely, he might have asked me to wait to Friday. I couldn't risk that.

When dinner was over, I went back to the bedroom without saying anything to Charles. I got out the steel and leather cuffs, the suspension cuffs, my blindfold, the mouthguard gad, my collar, the spreader bar, the chained clover clamps, the "C" clamps, the cane, and the lube. I got undressed, but this time put on my silver sequined booties with the 8 inch platform heels, for some variety.

Sat down on the edge of the bed and put the steel and leather cuffs on my ankles, then the suspension cuffs on my wrists. I had a bad feeling I might end up hanging from my arms before the night was over. Charles had several years before had put an electric winch in the attic over our bedroom, which could drop its shackle down through a hole he put in that had a cover over it like a fire sprinkler in an office. I got the controller out and lowered the winch until the shackle was at the point I needed it overhead.

Reply privately

By *landfordfabbersCouple
over a year ago

Blandford ish

I’ve just spent 30 mins making this one big story on my notes as it’s so amazing

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

over a year ago

I carefully took the "C" clamps and put both of them on my pussy, holding both my outer lips together, one clamp in front and another clamp in the middle. That ought to make it clear that I didn't want fucked that way, especially with the lube being prominent. Charles had this really neat silicon lube that worked much better than KY, thank goodness. I am so tight in my ass that it hurts enough with the best lube there is on the market.

The collar was locked around my neck, then locked the spreader bar to my left ankle cuff. I put the clover clamps on my nipples, trying not to cry out from the pain. The cane was clipped to the front ring of my collar, hanging between my breasts. I took the blindfold and, holding the loose end of the spreader bar, carefully walked over to the shackle hanging from the ceiling, trying not to let the clamps swing any more than I had to.

When I got there, I put the blindfold on the top of my head so I wouldn't lose it, then gently bent over and locked the other end of the spreader bar in place. I put the gag in my mouth and tightened it down, then pulled the blindfold down over my eyes. Finally, I reached up and found the shackle. It had a one-way hook on it, with a safety gate. I could force the rings of the suspension cuffs onto it, but not back off it. It took me a few tries in the dark, but I finally got both cuffs in place. I was now hanging from the ceiling.

Reply privately