Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

What strange thing have u done this year

Jump to newest

By *imebomb4u OP   Man
over a year ago

Doncaster

Visited my mate who's just couple of street away from mine, and he wasn't in, so I decided to take a shot cut and my mates sister asked if she can walk me through the shot cut(cemetery) only for her to start saying all what she'd like to do to me, straight away her shirt was up and no nickers, there we started and it all went well. What's your story?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

Given the restrictions this past year the strangest thing we have done was probably trying cheese on toast with marmite on.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Let the delivery guy fuck me

By *ature guy.Man
over a year ago

leeds

[Removed by poster at 07/07/21 12:57:32]

By *ature guy.Man
over a year ago

leeds

Well to be fair this actually started last year with the first lockdown.

I am lucky enough to live opposite an area of open fields and woodland. During the lockdowns people started using the fields and woodland for their 1 hr excercise . Which so many have seemed to keep up with. As I wandered down there one day I noticed a younger man looking rather suspicious hiding behind a group of trees. Clearly he was playing with himself, I watched from a distance and saw a woman walking close by, he stepped out a little and dropped his trousers to his knees and openly masturbated as she walked past. I watched her turn back and have several prolonged glances before walking away. A few minutes later and two women walked past again he stepped out and performed for them. He is generally there for around 15 mins then he jogs away.

A few days later I went down there at the same time, to see him appear in the same spot and perform for the passing women. Except on this occasion the pair of ladies I saw before walked over to the man stopping a few yards away. Clearly they were enjoying the show and watched and even took pics on their phones as he jerked off for them. ( I have to say I did find this rather exciting to watch but controlled the urge myself and remained hidden out of view). Fast forward several months and I was still watching his performances, and it was always the same ladies walking past and watching him. This has continued for over a year now, same time around 12:15 most days. Weather permitting. Then a few weeks back I was stood in my usual hiding spot watching him flash and jerk off for the passing ladies when I heard a noise behind me to see a large old Labrador type dog sniffing behind me, them I heared a ladies voice say, " you like watching him too". It was an older lady maybe mid 60's . I muttered something about " wells its interesting and some other crap". She agreed and said she had noticed me watching from my hiding spot a few times, but was waiting for me to join in. I said I just enjoyed watching the action to which she said so did she so I should get my cock out for her.

Still hidden from general view I unzipped and pulled it out for her, at which she took hold of it and undid the button of my pants and let them drop.

I have to say it was the most exciting handjob I have ever had. We are now on talking terms and Heather often jerks me off as we watch him flash and masturbate for the passing ladies.

Sadly, my furlough period will be up soon and I will have to miss out on my lunchtime frolics, but I guess I will still book the odd day off to catch up with the flasher and Heather.

By *ion King80Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Will be too much to disclose here..i have my tabooo's

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *eanyabzMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Sucked off a guy in his car as he waited for his wife in church

By *uck-RogersMan
over a year ago

Tarka trail

I was walking through a churchyard, and seen a couple fucking like a pair of rabbits.

Post new Message to Thread