Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Student Digs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So when I was in my early 20’s I was asked by my boss while he was on holiday to go to a student house we did general maintenance work.

The area we worked in had rows of houses with their own name so victory terrace would have 6 houses then across the road would be coronation terrace again 6 house but would be on a street named Southfield road. The problem was I’d never been there before and the plaque on the walls with the terrace name were either missing or vandalised so not easy to locate if your new to the area.

My boss told me roughly where it was and said it was the second row of terraces after the corner shop.

So I pull up in the works van and found Number 2, now with students digs off campus and shitty landlords work was an in and out job for several reasons. 1, it was simple little jobs like leaking taps or 25 year old wooden sashes that wouldn’t open. 2, they were pig sty’s so getting the job done was the priority before we caught something and 3, landlord wanted cheap easy fixes.

This was no different, all I had to do was paint the hallway so I’d be done in a day tops. It was Easter so most of the students in the house were back home but I was told their were two still there so I shouldn’t be disturbed as they were working.

I let myself in and started setting up, laying the dust sheets over the carpet that looked like it was fitted in the 1950’s so probably protected me more than it.

I heard movement upstairs and realised one of the students was still home, I shouted upstairs to let them know who I was and why I was there.

A moment later I heard a door open and as I looked up there stood at the top of the stairs in her candy pink silk dressing gown and matching slippers, was a stunning girl in her early 20’s. She had curves of a goddess and piercing blue eyes and red head (my kryptonite). She had a smile that gave you wicked naughty thoughts but also made you tremble at the idea of her maybe having them too.

I’d always considered myself confident with the ladies even without the Dutch courage but this girl before me was way outta my league but I sensed an air of naughtiness about her and that she wanted to toy with me….. TBC

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *Bigal.Man
over a year ago

attlebourough

sounds interesting?