Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Girl at the Gym

Jump to newest

By *aximuUk OP   Man
over a year ago

Worcester

So since lockdown eased and we're allowed back into the gym I've got myself back in there only to find this really cute sexy shy girl has started there. Now, I go to the gym commando and my shorts show a good outline of what I have if you wanted to look and I've caught this girl look a few times now and blush but with mirrors everywhere there is no secrecy so I see her face every time, makes me grin.

We've talked but only like gym chat are you using this? Are you done here etc... and she dose come across shy but I just get this feeling she wants something to happen and I don't know if I'm reading to much into it or if i should make a move ???

But always her eyes drop to my shorts which tbh I love, I've even gave it a little shake once when she was looking, she turned away so fast I thought she broke her neck but the mirror showed here eyes looking at us still.

This girl dose me no favours either now I'm not a huge fan of ogling women at the gym. Women aren't there to get starred at by a load of guy's but this girl in these super tight leggings and sports bra doing squats, donkey kicks, lungs and one of my favourites, assisted chest press pushing her tits together, seeing them glisten with sweat just sends me crazy and immediately I feel myself getting bigger and when she looks at me with a semi! scenarios go through my head, should I go over to her or what if I call her over and then we just end up in the changing room making out then her grabbing my cock knowing shes the one who got me hard, slipping my cock into her tight pussy just after her workout  fantasy stuff I know but I feel the tension and need perspective on the situation. Am I right in thinking something could happen??? Or is my head in the clouds???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *topthepressMan
over a year ago

MANCHESTER

Wife is always horny after the gym turns her on knowing guys are looking at her in her tight gym gear

By *aximuUk OP   Man
over a year ago

Worcester

"Wife is always horny after the gym turns her on knowing guys are looking at her in her tight gym gear"

I love looking at this girl and tbh reading this myself again it think something could happen...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just ask her out for a coffee or something. Worst case she says no

By *aximuUk OP   Man
over a year ago

Worcester

"Just ask her out for a coffee or something. Worst case she says no"

Very true, just need to get my act together

By *reddiefrogMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

If you were in walsall I would say go for it as it might be my Mrs

By *aximuUk OP   Man
over a year ago

Worcester

"If you were in walsall I would say go for it as it might be my Mrs"

Shame it isnt mate

By *reddiefrogMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"If you were in walsall I would say go for it as it might be my Mrs

Shame it isnt mate "

she would definitely take you home for fun as long as you sent me pics

By *aximuUk OP   Man
over a year ago

Worcester

"If you were in walsall I would say go for it as it might be my Mrs

Shame it isnt mate she would definitely take you home for fun as long as you sent me pics"

Mate! pm me

Post new Message to Thread