Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Story - The House Viewing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"....and this is my bedroom" you said as I followed closely from behind. "Excuse the mess, you caught me in the middle of a sort out" you exclaim.

You sit on the edge of the bed as I look around the room, "...that bed looks comfy, is it?" I say looking into your eyes.

"You tell me!" you retort, taking my hand and pulling me to sit with you, I sit, your hand still holding mine and placed on your thigh.

I look at you and your already looking at me, I agree with you and say it has a lot of bounce.

Still looking at each other and feeling the connection, I stroke my free hand across your face and lean in to kiss you, you don't pull away so I guess you feel it too.

You lean back and as you do you push the plastic box off the bed, now laying horizontal I lay down next to you, kissing you further as I move down your neck, my hand running up your inner thigh, your hands holding me close as I move down to the top of your chest kissing down the exposed areas of your breasts, my hand wandering from your thigh up the bottom of your top and sneakily up your stomach so I can feel those gorgeous breasts, your nipples hardening as I gently play with them in turn.

You guide my hand from under your top as you remove it, leaving your breasts sat neatly on your chest, you take one breast in hand and play with the nipple as I lap eagerly at the other one, licking and sucking it my mouth, your free hand grabbing at my now thick hard cocky straining against my jeans, you unzip my fly and ease your hand in to get a grip on my cock.

You gently pull out my cock and begin to ease your hand gently up and down the shaft.

Feeling a little frustrated I start to undo your jeans and you shimmy out of them, leaving you in your panties, noticeably wet at the front.

I look at you, "this because of me?" You just look back with a horny smile.

I start to rub your pussy through your panties, your swollen clit enjoying every motion of my fingers.

You undo my jeans and slide my boxers down round my ankles exposing my shaven cock and balls.

You slide slowly from the bed into your knees and slowly engulf my cock in your hot wanting mouth, hand down the front of your panties playing with your clit, looking deep into my eyes as you do this. My hands on your head following your motions as you work your magic on my stiff cock.

.....you reach up with your fingers and put them in my mouth for me to taste, I eagerly suck the wetness from them, tasting your sweet pussy juice.

I pull you up and turn you round so your back is pressed against my chest, my cock between your thighs, my hands groping your breasts and reaching down into your panties to rub your clit, I softly kiss your shoulders and neck as I do this.

I whisper in your ear, "...having fun?"  Your shortness of breath and gentle moans are answer enough for me.

You reach for the waist band of your panties and slowly ease them down and bend over to remove them at your feet, the head of my erect penis gently bumping against you, you push backwards with your ass, pushing me onto the bed and gently easing yourself onto my hard member, reverse cowgirl style. I can tell this isn't the first time you have done this by the gracefullness of your lowering onto me.

After taking as much of me into you as you can, you begin to "work it on top" rocking, gyrating and easing yourself up and down my shaft, your hands on my chest for support, I get a gorgeous view of your ass and watching the length of my cock disappear inside you.

After some time I guide you off my cock and ease you back towards my face, you know what I am trying to do and duely oblige, easing your pussy down onto my face so I can eat it, flicking your clit with my tongue and probing deeply with it inside your sweet tasting pussy. You gently lean forward, your breasts pressed with hard nipples against me, taking my cock back into your mouth, sucking, licking and working it like only you can.

After moments of mutual pleasure you lift your pussy off my face and get on your knees, still on the bed but bent over and holding onto the headboard, you want it doggy style and i happily oblige, easing my thick rod into you and then withdrawing again, building up momentum as you moan, your reaching down to play with your clit as I take you from behind, each thrust bringing you closer to your climax, my cock rubbing your g-spot as I thrust harder and faster, rampant like a rabbit, you let out a large almost unhuman scream as we both climax together, we stay motionless as your body quivers and I release my hot sticky goods right up you.

After having caught our breath and composed ourselves, we dress, not saying a word to each other before carrying on the tour of the house.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread