Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hotel

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The hotel.

Checking into my hotel for the night, ready for work the next day.

I have a very late start so decide to head to the bar for a drink or two.

The bar is very quiet. Just one or two folks passing the time.

I order myself a posh G&T and settle at a table by the window to watch the world go by.

As I stare blankly to the street outside, my mind wanders about what it would be like to meet a random woman that ends up in a wild and fun night.

Of course, it's just a pipe dream.

As my mind wanders, I spot a lovely looking woman with short, elvish hair; enter the bar.

She orders a drink and finds a table.

She sips her drink looking bored to tears and my thoughts now have a real person to enhance my story.

Damn she's hot. I think.

Stop staring, you'll look like a pervert.

I look across to her.

We make brief eye contact and I look away quickly. Don't want to make her uncomfortable.

Another look without thinking.

A smile from her.

I return the smile and she to my surprise, stands up and makes her way over.

She asks to join me. I say of course. We exchange the usual pleasantries of why we're here. What we do. How boring hotels can be.

After some time talking it's clear I've done a terrible job of undressing her with my eyes.

Slightly embarrassed, I offer to buy her a drink. She agrees.

I head to the bar leaving my room key on the table. Thinking nothing of it, I return with the drinks. We chat a while longer and its abundantly clear there's an intense chemistry.

I start to think there may be a lgreat deal of fun to be had. Then. She thanks me for the drink and tells me she has to head to bed.

Obviously I wish her goodnight and thank her for the great conversation.

Off She goes.

Gutted but such is life.

I finish my drink and head to my room for a shower and bed.

I head to my room.

My mind is racing at what could have been if I'd been more forward.

It was obvious we both wanted fun.

I jumped in the shower, all the time thinking about that 1st kiss. The deep relaxed sigh from her as my lips wandered to her neck and ears. Climbing out of the shower, I applaud myself for not giving in and pleasuring myself in the soapy water. I'll save that for bedtime I think. In nothing but my brains, I jump into bed. Tv on and starfishing as much as possible.

A knock on my door!

Startled I run to the door, throwing on my gown. Without looking through the peep hole I open the door a couple of inches.

It's the lady from the bar.

I'm a little freaked out at first.

Er oh hiya. I stutter. Are you OK?

I'm fine she replies. I don't normally do this but I saw your room number on your key and decided to throw caution to the wind and come round.

I don't know what to say to that, other than come on in. I reply bravely.

Opening the door wider, I realise she's wearing nothing but the complimentary bath robe like myself. She too has had a shower because she's glowing and her hair is still damp.

She follows me into my room.

I offer her a drink but as I turn around she's right behind me, looking straight into my eyes.

There's a short pause before I lean in and kiss her lips as sensually as possible.

There's a tangible sigh from both of us as we continue with the kiss.

She's an amazing kisser.

My hands. One on her cheek. One in the small of her back. She presses tight against my body.

I can feel her anticipation. This makes my so very very hard and she can feel me pressing against her.

The intensity builds. As she sits on the long table along the wall. The kissing continues as she wraps her legs around my waist. My dressing gown is wide open. The tip of my hungry cock resting gently on her clit. Mmm she's so wet ,I thought. This made me move my lips from hers to he neck. I pull her dressing gown over her shoulders as I nidde away at them. Down to he breasts. My tounge playing with her firm full nippers. She groans at the realisation I'm going to keep going South until I find what I'm looking for.

As my lips reach their destination. I slowly push her legs apart. Softly kissing her inner thighs and surface of her delicious peach. Teasing ever so close. Observing her reactions. Waiting for the right moment. Its time. I press my whole tongue firmly against her wet hole. A deep breath before that first long,firm and enjoyable lick up towards her thobbing clit. Her back arches as my tongue teases and explores every last moreish mm of her, before repeating once more.

Mmmm .my god you taste so good, I say, before I softly snog her now soaking wet peach.

Her hips begin to rock back and forth as my tongue has the pleasure of tasting her. She's getting close. I think to myself. My attention moves to her engorged clit as my finger slowly slips in gently but as deep as can be. She moans omg that's so fkng nice as her hand grabs my hair to stop me escaping. I stay still. My finger inside. My tongue still on her clit as I let her use me at her own pace. Her body starts to shake. Her peach gushes over my face. It's a strong orgasm and I decide its time to throw her on the bed. Legs held wide apart as I try to push my thobbing cock inside her pulsing peach. She's tight from the orgasm but I manage to force it in gently.

Bit rushed so excuse the poor grammar. X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ndyforyou7410Man
over a year ago

market deeping

Very good

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love it

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

No one cares about the grammar as long as the writing conveys the scene adequately, and boy it does that *stiff cock here*

By *londie06Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

More x

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

By *b1976Man
over a year ago