Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sexual humiliation 2

Jump to newest

By *exy-Lady-1975 OP   Couple
over a year ago

lutterworth

My wife went with Leo the young black guy to the Hotel room, I pressed a packet of condoms in her hand, she took them but didnt turn, she let herself in and I followed. She started to kiss and caress him, I saw his hand slip under her dress, the dark hand on the pale flesh above her stocking top was so erotic I gasped. She heard and it was almost as an afterthought she turned, looked at me and said, 'wait outside, come back in 20 minutes' so I did. I stood at the door and heard the sounds of rampant sex, heard her shout, god I'm cumming and then heard the bed squeaking faster and a grunt as he came. I let myself in and they were on the bed, Leo laying back his cock semi hard and wet. My wife lay next to him, her hand stroking his belly, her nipples hard and red. Leo grinned and looked down at his cock and my wife opened her legs, I saw the gooey mess between her legs. Leo said 'she goin to get another load soon and Patricia started to stroke his cock which was already growing. I was going to say, 'but your not on the pill' (I had the snip nearly 20 years ago) but what was the point with her having taken a load of Leos potent seed already. She slipped his cock in her mouth and Leo said 'man she is good, you wont be any good to her now' and I saw him grow to twice my size, I felt myself stiffen as it was apparent they were going to fuck again. She said, take a picture for the family album darling and she opened her legs. The combined juices dribbled down her thighs and she put her fingers in her pussy and laughed. I took the pictures and she went back to sucking his cock, then quickly mounted him and rode him like a stallion. It was incredible seeing his thick black shaft slide in and out of my wifes stretched white pussy, stretched so tight and hearing her groan

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Your Mrs is having leos baby

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread