Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First attempt at a story

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

First day at work

First day in your new job and your very excited. It was so nice of them to offer you the position with experience

You enter the office early all you need is a set of keys for 27 elm drive

Your first viewing on your first day as a estate agent

Picking up the keys you turn to leave Alan your boss says ( be good and have fun watch out for but he stops never mind you’ll find out he says )

As you drive over to elm street his words turn over in your mind he must mean time wasters watch out for time wasters

Walking up the path you notice the blinds move which you thought odd as the house should be empty

You put your key in the lock and let your self in closing the door behind you

You look around nice part furnished not your tease but nice enough

You hear giggling from up stairs

Hello who’s there you say then you hear foot steps running up stairs

Hello is some one there

Walking up the stairs to the landing

You hear a door close to your right turning and walking forward you push the closed door open

Hello you say again walking in there by the side of the bed you see a young girl late teens poss early twenties kneeling by the bed trying to hind

You there why are you here you don’t live here come on get up

Please I’m sorry she says but I have now where to go

Well that’s not my problem you say now go or I’ll call the police

No please don’t I’ll do anything please

As she begs you to stay you notice she hardly wearing any clothes in fact she only has under wear on

A small lace bra why she’s wearing that she has no tits you think and a different set of knickers but there tight Evan from 4 metres away you can make your pussy out it looks smooth as her knickers fold in her pussy shape

Where are your clothes cone stop messing me around I’m calling the police

O no your not bitch a voice say from be hind you

You turn but a second girl grips your hair and pulls it back hard

You don’t tell us what to do bitch no one calling any police

What do you want you ask get off my hair now your both in trouble

No your in trouble the first girl says as she stands in front of you as her friend holds your hair pulling it back she slips your jacket of and yacks it down it falls to your feet

No you look here young lady no you look here bitch as she rips your blouse open your buttons burst off your blouse as she pulls it from you

Mmmm nice big tits she says pulling your bra down to your waist look Stacy hmmm you hear

Go on suck them Kay I dare you

No girls please stop I’ll go I want say a word pls let me go

The both give a fake laugh no we’re board and we want to play with you so come play with us

No girls pls stop

Enough Stacy shouts go on kay suck her tits double dare you with that kay move forward and slowly sucks your nipples in turn

You feel her tongue flicking over them sucking them erect untill both are stiff

Girls stop this your going to regret this just let me go

O you can go ok says Stacy

Yer when we say you can not strip bitch get your clothes off now do it Kay shouts her voice meaner now

You unzip your dress and let it fall to the floor

Knickers off knickers off they call you pull them down and step out of them

Look Stacy she’s got a very hair pussy Kay’s hand slowly rubs though your hair

On the bed now bitch

Yer nice move come on

You sit on the bed the two girls stand in front of you looking at your naked body

You look at the open door

Kay see you doing it and with her foot she slams it closed

No your not going untill we say you can

You look up both girls are young about the same age Kay has a flat chest but her nipples are poking out of there bra Stacy has a bit bigger pair a bit more than a hand full you think you notice her dark nipples she must have big round nipples as her bikini top does not cover them

Now your going to be our new play thing aren’t you

As Kay says this they both pull there stings on there bikinis tops and bottoms they stand there your looking at there toned firm body’s there breasts not moving as the bikinis fall away your smooth hairless pussys

Lie down Stacy tells you you do as your told they knew ether side of you both lean in and together they suck your nipples

This was not the first time you have had a girl make out with you but never two and never so rough

You feel there hands touching your hairy pussy there fingers rubbing you

You close your eyes and feel there lips on your nipples as there fingers open your pussy lips and in turn push a little in side you

You let out a little moan Kay stops sucking enjoying are you as she pushes a second finger inside you

Give us your hands Stacy says they grip your wrists pull your hands towards them and hold your hands against they’re smooth pussys

Finger us Kay says yer Stacy agrees

You move your fingers to find there pussy lips very smooth you think

As you push your middle finger on each hand straight inside them

They are so tight both girls still holding your wrists against them as your fingers are inside them move there hips as if to fuck them selfs

Stacy says are you going to be a good girl or a bad girl

Cos good girls get good things but bad girls get bad things as she said that she slaps your breast hard

Good I’ll be good pls stop please let me go you ask

Ha not untill we’re happy the two girls bring your fingers out of they’re pussys and suck them

Feeling them sucking your fingers makes your clit tingle

Tie her up kay says

Nice up the bed bitch you push your self up the bed now give me your hand

Taking your hand she pulls it over your head give me the other she orders you

You feel her pulling tight as she wraps rope around your wrists

Then you feel as she pulls you tight you arms stretched out above your head naked and help less

Pls girls you don’t want to do this stop

Shut her up Stacy says Kay turns stands on the bed and knees down on your face her smooth pussy touching your lips

Remember good girls get good things she says

As you open your mouth and slip your tongue into her pussy

She’s wet as your tongue pushes deeper at the same time you feel fingers pulling open your pussy as they slip inside you

The smooth wet pussy pushing against your mouth help less to stop her from sitting on your face

You feeling your pussy lips stretch as she pushes her skinny fingers inside your wet hairy pussy

Faster she rubs her smooth pussy on your mouth your tongue licking like crazy as she rubs her clit hard and fast untill she lifts off your mouth still rubbing her self she cry’s as she cums rubbing harder your unable to move as she cums on your face

At the same time the other one starts to lick your hairy pussy her fingers deep inside you pussy wet

She gets off your face and using her fingers she gently moves her wet cum to your mouth and slips her wet fingers in your mouth you suck hard as you tease her

Your pussy is now on fire with the Young’s girls tongue licking all around your wet lips flicking over your clit you pulling against your restraints as you cum in her mouth

You moan and swear as you cum

Yerrrr the girls cry she likes it now Stacy moves up your body and rubs her pussy on to yours your hair rubbing against her smooth

Kay gets off the bed and moves to the bath room

Stacy rubbing harder now her back arching as she cums all over your hairy wet pussy

She moves aside so kay can move between your thighs you look at her and see a huge black strap on about to push against your wet lips

O fuck you cry as the tip stretch’s your pussy wide you feel every inch sliding into you as she pushes hard against you she than starts to fuck your hard and fast non stop her skin waist pushing hard forward as your made to take her cock

As she’s now banging pounding hard against your pussy every inch stretching your tight pussy wide

Stacy climbs over your hard and says

My turn bitch

As you moan your mouth open she sits straight down and forces you to eat her tiny pussy

Your pulling against your restraints trying to move you mouth unable to cry as her tiny smooth pussy covers your mouth

As Kay pounds hard and fast at your tight dripping pussy

O fuck your going cum again harder she pounds you you lift your head as you cum arching your body which pushes your mouth harder on to stacys pussy

Her wet Juices flow in your mouth as she cums you lick her sweet cum juices as she hold over your tongue

Turn over Kay says and you willingly divas she says slowly tuning in to all fours your hands still fastened

Your ass up as your head goes down

Kay pushes her cock in you again

Her hands pulling your ass apart

Ooooo you cry as she goes deeper

You feel her pulling you back and forth fucking your pussy

Stacy now sits in front of you her pussy covered with a pink dildo she takes your head and guilds you on to her cock she pushes forward and back to slowly fuck your mouth as Kay Fucks your wet pussy

The both of them fuck your your pussy dripping as you feel every inch of the huge cock fuck you your hair wet with cum your mouth wide sucking the other cock

Both girls pull out at the same time Stacy unties your hands will you be good she says yes you whisper

You feel kay placing a harness around your hips you look down between your legs you see the big think black strap on that Kay had just fucked you with

Stacy slips under you her naked tiny smooth body below your Kay slaps your ass well fuck her she needs it kay says you lower your hips Kay guilds your cock against stacys tiny tight bald pussy

As you push she moves

Hold her down kay shouts

You put your hands on her shoulders and pin her to the bed as you push your hips forward

Her face changes as your cock slips inside her wet pussy she cry’s as you stretch her

Kay moves behind you and with an other strap on starts to fuck you as you fuck stacys pussy

She slaps your ass as she push deep making you push deep in to stacy

You all fuck untill you feel stacys fingers nails dig in to your back as she cums hard she screams as you fuck her harder though her orgasm

Kay moves back pulling your hair as she does stacys hand guilds your head down to her soaking pussy

Lick me she says as Kay pushes her cock against your ass you open your mouth to say no please don’t but to late her cock slips inside as you lick wet pussy

Mmmm you think as you feel her smooth tight skin on your lips

Unaware the door opens and I walk in

Standing there watching the two young slim girls there toned body’s glistening

Fucking my beautiful sexy girl

Watching as you enjoy every sensation as they fuck you

You moan loader as you feel her touching your pussy and clit

Your body moving to every stroke of her cock your tongue gliding over her smooth skin

As you cum you feel your juices flow from you down your legs each side the girls stop then you here my voice

Nice job girls no now leave

The two girls kiss you say thanks babe and leave

You look at me as you lie there your breasts flush with blood your nipples hard and your pussy dipping wet from all the fun you’ve had

Well you say come and finish me babes

I climb on top kissing your skin as skip my cock in to your soaking hot pussy your legs around me pulling me deeper as I fuck your gorgeous body

It does not take long to cum inside you

We kiss and lay there your pussy throbbing as your lips feel my cum run from deep in side you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread