Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Watching

Jump to newest

By *ed-devils OP   Couple
over a year ago

Hitchin

I’m sure a few have tried this but We want to know about people’s experiences. I want to be naked and tied to a chair while my mrs fucks another man,it’s a big turn on in fantasy world but I’m nervous about going through with it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ibsonsgCouple
over a year ago

New Milton

Done this very sexy indeed

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nothing hotter than looking at your Mrs fucking another man. I do like to join in myself after a while though

over a year ago

Hitchin

"Done this very sexy indeed "
did you let your partner join in at the end?

By *exycouple.xCouple
over a year ago

leeds

Love to watch Tracey especially with two guys then join in

over a year ago

Hitchin

"Love to watch Tracey especially with two guys then join in "
two guys would blow my mind

By *ion King80Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Oh its defo great to watch hubby while you are in control of his wife..doen it few times and would love more such offers from couples x

By *ryan_JerryCouple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

I was tired up to my bedroom wall . And watch my wife getting fucked by younger black man . Was one the best Days . And he came back that night and fucked her again

By *rGenuineMan
over a year ago

Purley

"Done this very sexy indeed "

God you’re sexy.

over a year ago

I would like to be tied to a chair and watch the couple fuck in front of me. Being so close, would be so hot, I’m sure I would cum without touching myself!

By *sexyHCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

Sounds like a big turn on

By *ete1233333Couple
over a year ago

cyprus

Watching wife with one or more guys is great but not being tied to chair. Just watch and wank

By *aughtyintownMan
over a year ago

Newport

A few years ago I was talking to a couple through their car window one Saturday evening when another guy walked over and joined in the conversation. My initial frustration changed when the guy in the car asked us to follow them to a quieter location, if we wanted more than conversation.

When we arrived he explained that he liked to watch her play and finish the job at home with her afterwards.

Me and the other guy who had followed them then got to spitroast her taking turns to fuck or be sucked until we both came while her husband watched and wanked. Then he bundled her into the car and drove off.

Mike

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

over a year ago

"I’m sure a few have tried this but We want to know about people’s experiences. I want to be naked and tied to a chair while my mrs fucks another man,it’s a big turn on in fantasy world but I’m nervous about going through with it "

Babe would be tied to another chair at the same time

By *4funXXXMan
over a year ago

cheshire

The first time my then mrs played with another guy was in a club. I was sucking her nipples and fingering her when she saw him stood at the door of the room slowly wanking him self. She pushed me away and waved him over. She pulled him on top of her and started to kiss him. He then lifted him self up and started to rub his cock over her pussy. I moved in to kiss her and she pushed me away again and said no you can only watch. She then wrapped her legs round him pulling him towards her pussy as she lifted her hips up. I had to watch as he slowly slid in to her till he was balls deep. They then started to fuck. She orgasumed twice and every time I went to wank she told me not to. When he said he was about to cum she wrapped her legs even tighter round him and as he filled her with his cum I shot my load with out even touching my cock that’s how turned on I was. Best thing ever. After that i watched her a few times including watching her fuck an ex boyfriend who wanted to fuck her when they went out but didn’t happen. That night was amazing watching him fuck her when he should have been the one to take her verginity. And seeing his cum leak out of her. Use to love watching

over a year ago

My wife’s fantasy is to handcuff me to hotel bath whilst she’s gets a Nuru massage in bedroom from a fit friend 20 years young !!!

By *ixie69Woman
over a year ago

leicester

I have done this quite a few times. It’s a real adrenaline rush being fucked in front of my partner.

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

I have done this with two couples in the past and they both loved it ( and so did I).

On both occasions the guys had 'safe words' to stop the fun (as did the ladies) but neither used them.

One of the guys begged me to bring her closer to him as i fucked her, so i had her stand in front of him put her hands on his shoulders and her face inches from his as i fucked her from behind.

As i fucked her hard she started telling him how good it felt and how it was so sexy getting it from an older guy who was a better fuck than him; he was in heaven his cock was twitching and throbbing and i thought he was going to cum without being touched.

I stopped fucking her and as she sucked me till i cum in front of him she unfastened one hand and let him wank, it took him ten seconds to cum.

After she had made me cum i made her clean him as well ..... Fantastic night - never repeated but great all the same.

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

over a year ago

I would love to do this tie the man to a chair naked. The wife to the bed naked blindfolded and use my toy's on her before sliding my cock in her and cum. I might touch his cock with my wand a few times for a tease. And use safe words

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

The other way round is good too. My mate used to fuck his wife as I sat naked wanking. She’d watch me as he fucked and licked her. She would straddle him reverse cowgirl and ask me to cum over her tits. She loved it. So did he.

By *ostguy321Man
over a year ago

Beaconsfield

Sounds fantastic. Nerves are good and very normal, but it all conmes good once the sex starts and the whole fantasy comes to life.

By *e-funcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

I would absolutely love to try this, maybe one day.

over a year ago

I loved to watch my ex with others. I think it is fantastic watching her getting pleased

By *ete1233333Couple
over a year ago

cyprus

did u watch alot of men use your ex? Why she an ex!?

By *aysLegs2020Couple
over a year ago

Peak District

My hubby sets me up all the time, he loves watching the guys on me while I'm dressed in sexy outfit or in the car...

over a year ago

Love watching her with others. Set her up with her ex

By *aysLegs2020Couple
over a year ago

Peak District

He set me up with the ex and watched..

over a year ago

"He set me up with the ex and watched.. "

Fuck that's hot.

over a year ago

"He set me up with the ex and watched.. "

Hope he enjoyed it as much as I did

By *aysLegs2020Couple
over a year ago

Peak District

Yeah, my ex never saw me in stockings and heels so had a shock when I turned up all dressed up...

over a year ago

"Yeah, my ex never saw me in stockings and heels so had a shock when I turned up all dressed up... "

I bet he did. Lucky guy

over a year ago

"Yeah, my ex never saw me in stockings and heels so had a shock when I turned up all dressed up... "

A nice shock though.

By *3xyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

swingers town

"Watching wife with one or more guys is great but not being tied to chair. Just watch and wank"

Yep that’s me!!

By *elsh and welsherCouple
over a year ago

cardiff

Best thing ever watching Mrs being fucked by other guy or guys !

We’ve done it few times in clubs y I watch and wanked .. always ended with the guys cumming over her big tits ..

One my fantasy’s to be tied to a chair y she being fucked .. I’m sure I’d prob cum with out touching my self .. mmmmmm

over a year ago

This is a great experience, best if you know the guy well perhaps a regular bull

Post new Message to Thread