Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First meet

By *ngelicDevill OP   Man
over a year ago

where i need to be

Had first meet with unicorn 2.0 initaily was to be just drinks and see where it went.. She turned up looking stunning (although a little late) in a black dress which revealed her long legs and her ample breasts, she apogised over and over but explained it was her first meet and nerves got the better of her but didn't want to cancel so needed some Dutch courage lol.. anyway back to the meet.. She was charming and gorgeous, very funny and a little bit buzzed so we got some food and mocktails and after walked on to the next bar at her request, we carried on chatting and drinking she had mocktails and I had cocktails very classy affair lol we carried on talking and decided to go for a walk along the beach (we met in Redcar) just our luck it started to rain and thunder so we took shelter we were both soaked and as we needed to run to get out of the storm we were both breathless and soaking looked sexy as fuck all flushed and wet next thing I knew she grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me to kiss her it was sexy she is sexy as we're kissing she's undoing my belt and unzipping my jeans she cupps my cock in her hand and starts playing with it and teasing the head not going to lie I wasn't expecting it as we'd only arranged drinks but on the other hand she was very firm about what she wanted so I wasn't going to stop her... She's kissing my neck and with her other hand un doing some buttons she stops and goes to her knees pulls out my cock and sucks it to life.. Fucking amazing!! she teased and wanked my cock, moaning as she had her mouthful, licking my pre cum she'd get some of my pre cum on her tongue then kiss me deeply

I got the feeling she likes sex and foreplay a little dirty I wouldn't let her finish me off as she likes Dominate men it was the hardest thing I've had to do as she is gorgeous and her tits are sexy as fuck!! we're meeting again where I hope to show her how good my tongue is in a more comfortable setting (my next post will be more graphic)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread