Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Busted on Fab! - 2

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Parts 1-4 are on ‘Busted on Fab!’

Part 5

That evening I tried to play it as normal as possible. I got on with cooking dinner and chitchatting with Sarah as and when she drifted into the kitchen. I noticed she seemed to be on her phone a lot, but maybe I just hadn’t noticed how much she used it before?

We sat down to eat, and I opened a nice bottle of red wine. The conversation was surprisingly light hearted and fun. I think that seeing Lou and Clare had really perked Sarah up. I tried not to dwell in my Debbie and Fab predicaments. Instead I concentrated on enjoying the moment and tried to forget everything else.

We finished the meal, and the wine and went to sit outdoors to enjoy the late evening sunshine. Hoping to continue with the relaxed theme, I got another bottle of red and carried our glasses outside.

Sarah was really chilled, I loved being with her when she was this relaxed. We sat in the arbour (another lockdown project) and watched the birds flutter amongst the bushes.

For the first time in months she snuggled into me. I responded by putting my arm around her shoulders and gently pulled her into me.

“This is nice” she said.

“Indeed it is”, I replied. “I love chilling like this with you.”

“You seem more relaxed”, said Sarah. “Less on your mind, you’re not as grumpy as usual”.

Goodness knows how I was coming over as that relaxed! Occasionally a memory from the afternoon would cross my mind and the pangs of guilt would resurface. A sip of wine and a bit of positive thinking covered any bad feelings I was having.

“Really? I didn’t think I was being any different than normal.”

Sarah stroked my inner thigh, occasionally giving it a squeeze. She knows the effect this has on me, and sure enough my dick started to respond.

“Glad to see you’re still in working order…” purred Sarah.

I put my glass down and reached over to cup her cheek. Responding to my touch, Sarah turned her head towards me and gazed at me through her smoky, brown eyes.

Slowly I leaned in to her and gently kissed her lips. Soft little pecks at first, testing to see how Sarah reacted. That reaction was tender, soft caressing, both with her lips and her hands.

Then all hell broke loose! We were all over each other. The soft kisses gave way to an animal like face mashing! It was like a contest to see who kiss hardest, and naughtiest!

Sarah’s tongue darted into my mouth, intertwining with my tongue as she sucked hard. I felt my tongue get pulled into her mouth by the suction force she was applying!

Hands were flying everywhere. I grabbed her tit, quickly found her nipple and squeezed it through her top and bra.

She had gripped my cock through my trousers with one hand, the other was undoing my belt.

I dropped my hand from her boob and pushed it up her skirt, into her crotch. I nudged her panties aside with my fingers and started to play with her pussy.

Next thing I know, Sarah had released my belt and was opening my fly. She slipped her hand into my pants and released my rock hard cock.

Without pausing, she broke off the kiss and dropped to her knees. Purring her arm on the waistband of my jeans, she started to pull them down. I helped by lifting my buttocks and she virtually ripped the trousers and pants off me!

Gripping my shaft with her lovely manicured hand, Sarah peeled back my foreskin and took the head of my cock into her mouth. A warm, wet sensation enveloped my cock, it was heaven.

Hearing my groans of pleasure spurred her on. She started wanking my shaft and bobbing her head up and down my cock. With her free hand she pushed her fingers up, under my shirt and started scratching my chest with her long, red nails.

After what had happened in the afternoon, and with the fact that we hadn’t fucked in ages, I soon felt the cum building.

“I’m going to cum!’ I exclaimed.

Sarah sucked harder, pinched and twisted my left nipple and started to squeeze my balls.

The point of no return quickly approached and I pulled her head hard into my cock! As I came I thrust my dick as deep down her throat as it would go.

I must’ve shot five or six strong pulses of cum into her welcoming mouth. She kept sucking, keeping my cock hard and trying to drain every bit of spunk from my balls.

It was one of the most intense orgasms that I had ever experienced. My body was quivering and shaking. Sarah still had my dick in her mouth, not wasting a drop! As she ran her tongue over my bellend, I would spam and buck! It was soooo sensitive.

Eventually she came up for air and gave me a huge kiss.

“My turn to pleasure you!” I said.

“Not here, let’s head indoors”.

As I gathered my stuff up Sarah collected the wine and the glasses. Then Debbie crossed my mind. I was thankful that I hadn’t fucked Her that afternoon. I was relieved as I felt the connection was back with Sarah. Sex with Sarah was the ultimate. Not only was the physical side good, but the emotional connection enhanced it a hundred-fold. I made my mind up to speak to Debbie and to tell her it’s be a mistake if we continued any sort of sexual relationship.

I bounded after my hot assed wife, looking forward to the pleasures I was sure to experience with her in the bedroom.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great continuation.

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

More please

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

By *om Bert2020Man
over a year ago

Jersey / Swansea

Reply privately

By *eterpervisMan
over a year ago

back where i came from

Fab...

Reply privately

By *imetomingleMan
over a year ago

Chester

Reply privately

By *sdasaa2Man
over a year ago

Near

Love it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ack for more2020Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

Loving this .. looking forward to next part..

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *restonM50Man
over a year ago

preston

Loving this story

Reply privately

By *0 Shades of RedCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Reply privately

By *romsgrove1Man
over a year ago

bromsgrove

Reply privately

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Fareham ish

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *icurious69jockMan
over a year ago

north east lincs

Reply privately

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

Reply privately

By *idethesausage2Man
over a year ago

Trowbridge

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

over a year ago

Excellent

Reply privately

By *eotheloinMan
over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

Reply privately

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *usicMan
over a year ago

manchester

This is so hot mmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice change of direction

Reply privately

By *igBanMan
over a year ago

kidlington

Reply privately

By *ark171Man
over a year ago

highland

Reply privately

By *imshardMan
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Good story

Reply privately

By *vbikerMan
over a year ago

morpeth

Good story is there more

Reply privately

By *overOral0Man
over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Reply privately

By *umblebiMan
over a year ago

ayles

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Great read nice one

Reply privately

over a year ago

Next instalment?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Part 6

Once we reached the house, Sarah placed the nearly empty wine bottle and the two glasses on the kitchen work surface. She turned to me, and we had another passionate kiss. I could faintly taste my cum off her mouth, such a turn-on!

She broke away from the kiss and said “I’m going to grab a quick shower and change into something more suitable. Give me twenty minutes and then come upstairs, okay?”

I nodded. This was a good sign that we were in for a long night of passion. Sarah was always a little self-conscious of her cleanliness. Not that she was ever unclean, it was a self-confidence action she often took before we had sex, so she could properly relax and enjoy the moment.

The ‘getting changed into something suitable’ rarely happened. This was a great twist to the evenings’ activities!

Another peck on the lips and she shot off upstairs.

I topped up my wine glass with the remnants of the second bottle. Feeling really contented, and quite tipsy, I sipped the wine and looked forward to getting upstairs and pleasuring Sarah.

With nothing better to do, I fetched my phone from the hallway, where I usually left it to charge. Unlocking the front screen, I saw I had a new WhatsApp message. Hitting the icon I saw it was from ‘Debbie and Chris’.The first part read “Hi Steve. I just wanted to thank you for popping round” so I opened the message to read the rest of it.

“Hi Steve. I just wanted to thank you for popping round this afternoon. I also wanted to say that I have never experienced such a mind-blowing orgasm whist fully dressed! You certainly are a talented man with your fingers. I just wonder, how talented are you with that nice, hard cock?

Oh, I’d delete this message after you’ve read it, just in-case….. xx See you on Wednesday xx”

Oh, fucking hell! This was going to be a tricky one to get out of! Debbie clearly wanted more; I was now, not wanting to go there. What could I do? Maybe she’d be reasonable and see sense? That’s what I hoped anyway. A slightly sick feeling developed in the pit of my stomach, and it wasn’t the wine.

Debbie’s’ message reminded me of my Fab predicament, so I logged in there. Sure enough, 1 new message. Sure enough, it was from ‘You dirty man’, and it had been sent ten minutes ago.

“Hi Steve, hope you’ve had a good day ??? Looking forward to you completing Task 1 tomorrow. Enjoy your evening, Doris and Cecil. X”

This was another passion killer. How was I going to get out of this one? My previous thoughts of going along with it had changed with this evening activities. I really didn’t want to risk everything I had with Sarah. Doris and Cecil were clearly having fun at my expense, and I was beginning to regret joining bloody Fab and writing that story!

Getting slightly annoyed with both myself and at their teasing of me, a bit of d*unken bravado made me respond: “Great day, thanks for asking. Hope yours was too? About to fuck Sarah, you enjoy your evening!”

I hit send and looked at ‘Who’s near me’. Scrolling down past the many blokes on there, I saw they were on mobile and that they were ‘2 miles away’. That could be anywhere in Yeovil. But then, through my d*unken haze, I remembered that the Fab location function worked ‘as the crow flies’. It also bracketed different distances. I realised that they were not closer than 1.5 miles and not further than 3 miles.

Who do I know that lives two miles away? The answer was ‘fucking loads of people!” As a painter I had pretty much painted a house, office, fence, shop, or wall in every street in this town. Pre-COVID, I couldn’t walk anywhere without having to stop ten times to chat to people I knew. It could be anyone!

I pressed the ‘Home’ icon, and another message was showing. Opening the messages page, I saw it was again from them. The message read: “Lucky boy. Sarah is a stunning girl, and you are lucky to have her. Best you do your utmost to keep her happy! D + C. X”

Two things came into my head when I read that. Firstly, who in Yeovil, uses the word ‘utmost’? Who do I know that would say that word? Secondly, they seemed a little bit concerned for Sarah’s happiness. That made me question whether they would drop me in it and risk making her unhappy.

Or were they just dicking me around?

Confused, I decided to, again, forget everything that was going and concentrate on having a great night with Sarah.

The shower had stopped upstairs, and I heard her moving around in the bedroom. After a few minutes Sarah called me up “Come up honey, hope you like my new outfit!”

New outfit? When did she get a new outfit? The shops are shut, how did she get a new outfit?

Sarah occasionally wore matching bra and pantie sets. Her underwear was of the nice, non-slutty type. Very rarely, she would wear stockings and suspenders for fun nights in the bedroom, but those times seemed to have long disappeared.

Eagerly I bounced up the stairs on to the first-floor landing. All the lights were off and a gentle, orange glow came from our bedroom doorway. I walked down the hall and gently pushed the door fully open.

Our bedroom is a fair size. We have a king-sized bed, built in, mirrored, wardrobes down one side, a dressing table, and a couple of drawer sets on the other. There is still ample floor space for a couple of leather, bucket type chairs where we could chill and watch the tv that is mounted on the wall across from the foot of the bed.

My jaw dropped when I saw Sarah. She was standing in front of the tv, wearing a black and red PVC basque which pushed her tits up and made them look like massive orbs of delight. The basque enhanced her stunning figure, showing her elegant hips off, Clasps ran from the basque to a pair of black fishnet stockings that were just visible above the tops of a slutty pair of black and red PVC thigh high boots! Her pussy was encased in what looked like a pair of shiny PVC panties.

Sarah had pulled her hair back and had the most seductive red lipstick on. Her lips were closed a severe look populating her stunning features. The posture that Sarah was standing was one of being in control, and certainly not to be fucked with.

“Fucking hell, Sarah, you look….” I started to utter.

“BE QUIET.” she commanded in a stern voice.

The firmness of her words certainly shut me up. I was totally taken by surprise. My jaw again dropped open as I looked into her face, awaiting further instruction.

“You have been a naughty boy, haven’t you?” came the terse accusation from Sarah’s red lips. Her eyes bored right through me, I was instantly petrified.

What was going on? What did she know?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Absolutely love this !

Reply privately

By *orny and Hard1Couple
over a year ago

Borders

As hot as the first part

Reply privately

By *agical HandsTV/TS
over a year ago

wellingborough

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Wow carry on please

Reply privately

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

brilliant so loving this

Reply privately

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

Reply privately

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Reply privately

By *aughtyman45Man
over a year ago

lincoln

Bookmarked !

Great story

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *eotheloinMan
over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

Reply privately

By *andyel73Man
over a year ago

Leyland

Just keeps on getting better

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Wow that took a very sexy turn

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is really hotting up now can’t wait for the next instalments

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is getting very very good!

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *ee04Man
over a year ago

Thurrock

Keep it coming

Reply privately

By *olden BearMan
over a year ago

Kendal

Mmm can’t wait to read some more of this great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

amazing!

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving this

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ean6047Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *lack_alembicMan
over a year ago

Cardiff City Centre

Great continuation look forward to more

Reply privately

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Great stuff!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ignbeardyMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

By *restonM50Man
over a year ago

preston

Great story

Reply privately

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

Just gets better and better

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

omg Sarah. Loving it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow is all we have to say

Reply privately

By *ack again100Man
over a year ago

Tamworth

Reply privately

By *icurious69jockMan
over a year ago

north east lincs

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Reply privately

By *reenworld55Man
over a year ago

dorchester

Brilliant

Reply privately

By *_new_memberMan
over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Reply privately

By *nyx99Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ediraMan
over a year ago

Reigate

Reply privately

By *otthehorn02Man
over a year ago

royston

Absolutely fantastic can’t wait for the next bit

Reply privately

By *vbikerMan
over a year ago

morpeth

Looking forward to seeing what the wife has found out and what shes going to do about it

Reply privately

By *ockedandloaded888Man
over a year ago

ayr

This could get interesting now.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story

Reply privately

By *iny123Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

Reply privately

By *imshardMan
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Keep going

Reply privately

By *igjugs8Woman
over a year ago

sheffield

[Removed by poster at 06/07/21 19:39:40]

Reply privately

By *igjugs8Woman
over a year ago

sheffield

Want more

Reply privately

By *aughtyman45Man
over a year ago

lincoln

"Want more"

Haha don’t we all !!

Reply privately

By *ovingbelle4Woman
over a year ago

marketdrayton

"This is really hotting up now can’t wait for the next instalments "

Reply privately

By *ovingbelle4Woman
over a year ago

marketdrayton

Ooooo wow

Reply privately

By *overOral0Man
over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Ahhh was hopibg to be reading the next update this morning. Great story OP

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Reply privately

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

Reply privately

By *aughtyman001Man
over a year ago

preston

More please getting good

Reply privately

By *1sexypairCouple
over a year ago

Retford

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Can't wait for the next installment of

Reply privately

over a year ago

Part 7

I felt a look of guilt cross my face. I glanced down at the carpet, thinking what to say.

“Yes. I know your guilty secret. I know what you’ve been up to, you fucking pervert!” she growled.

I focussed on her booted feet. Unsure what to say, I opted to keep quiet. Thinking as rapidly as my wine-muddled brain would let me, I tried to work out what she knew. Had she found out about Fab? If so, how? Had I left my phone open somewhere?

Nothing sprang to mind. I thought I was overly cautious when it came to Fab, extremely aware of the consequences if I was caught on there.

“Well?” she snapped at me. “Care to explain yourself?”

Keeping my eyes low, I slowly shook my head. It wasn’t a calculated response; I genuinely didn’t know what to say. And, more to the point, I didn’t want to say anything.

“No? I guess I’d have kept it quiet too!”

What was she talking about? What was this all about? All kinds of thoughts were running through my mind, with Fab and Debbie being the most worrying!

Before my thought processes could work that it out, she walked quickly over towards me and pushed my chest. Catching me off balance, I fell backwards and ended up on one of the leather tub chairs.

She took a step in towards me, towering over me as I half sprawled back on the chair. She was so close I could smell the PVC, and I swear I could smell her pussy juices too. Her whole demeanour was intimidating. I’m no shrinking violet, but this situation was all very new to me. I normally would be able to talk my way out, but this had really taken me by surprise. I had never imagined Sarah could be so domineering.

Looking up into her face I saw a flicker of a smile, quickly replaced by her firm, controlled look. “I’m in control, you do as you’re told”.

This time I nodded my reply, yet again, unable, and not wanting to speak.

“Strip!” she commanded and took a few steps backwards.

Hesitantly, not knowing where this was going, I started to take my clothes off. I pulled my shirt over my head, undone my belt, raised my hips off the chair and slid my jeans to the floor. I then peeled my socks off and sat back, just in my boxers.

“I said STRIP!”

My heart raced at the shouted command! Again, raising my hips I ripped my boxers off as quickly as I could! I then sat back on the chair. I noticed that, surprisingly, my cock was twitching into life. Considering it had only been sucked an hour or so ago, my cock obviously found this situation to be quite arousing!

Sarah noticed it too. Smirking, she said “Glad to see one of you isn’t shitting themselves.”

She reached down and grabbed my balls and gave them hard squeeze and a sharp tug! Pain shot up from my balls and I let out a yelp!

“Oww, Sarah!” I cried.

“Shut. Up.” She sneered at me, giving my balls another tug before dropping them. My dick loved this. It was now on its way to be rock hard.

Sarah turned away and walked over to her set of drawers. Opening the top drawer, she pulled out a leather strapped contraption. What the fuck was that? I asked myself.

She approached me and I realised it was a ball-gag and head harness! Where the fuck did she get that from?

The look of astonishment I gave her was met by a little girly giggle. “Oh yes, Stevie boy, full of surprises, aren’t I? And I’ve only just started!”

All my guilty thoughts and worries were replaced with questions about what Sarah’s intentions were. If I hadn’t have messed around with Debbie, or wrote that story on Fab, then this would’ve been a fantastic, kinky adventure. As I was unsure if Sarah knew I was messing around, this was a little bit concerning.

That said, my cock was rampant now. I could feel pre-cum leaking from the end of it. My balls were now in a nice, post pain, pleasure glow. I could still fell the scratches where her nails had dug in.

The battle between worry and lust was slowly being won by my deviant side. I tried to rationalise with myself. If she knew I was messing about, why did she suck my cock in the garden? Why is she dressed like a dominant bitch? Why is she even talking to me?

I decided to roll with it and hope for the best.

“Remember Steve, I am in control. If you don’t like it, just say stop and it will all stop, Got it?”

Still a little apprehensive, I nodded that I understood.

She placed the ball in my mouth and passed the straps over and around my head. As she reached forwards to do the buckles on the straps up, she smothered my face with her PVC clad tits!

I reached up and stroked her arse with my hand. Quickly she slapped it away. “No touching! I am the only one who can touch, got it?”

I nodded as best I could with my face in her bosom.

She finished doing the straps up. And stepped away. The ball felt massive in my mouth! I could sense tiny gaps at the edge of the ball, but I felt I had to concentrate on breathing through my nose. It felt so restrictive.

I thought my dick was going to explode! What a turn-on this was!

Sarah returned to the drawer. What now? I though. She pulled out two pairs of metal handcuffs!

“As you can’t keep your hands to yourself….” She left the meaning dangling in the air.

She strutted around the back of the chair. “Arms please” she said, in a sweet voice.

If she handcuffed me, I was pretty helpless. Again, doubts crept into my mind. What if this was a set-up?

“ARMS!” she commanded.

I found myself responding and I put my arms over the back of the chair.

She clasped my left wrist and slapped one of the cuffs on it. It felt cold and harsh, but it wasn’t too tight. I heard her put the other end of the cuff on to something, the leg of the chair, I presumed.

She then repeated the process with the right hand. When she was done, I tried to move my arms, just to see how much movement I had. Not very much!

Sarah strolled back around and stood in front of me. “Remember Steve, just say stop if you want to stop this.”

I couldn’t say a fucking word” The gag blocked any chance of forming a sensible syllable from escaping my mouth! How the fuck could I say stop? I looked into her eyes and saw that she was smirking away, knowing what I was thinking.

Realising that I was totally exposed and at Sarah’s mercy, I felt my heart race. To get this under control I started breathing deeply and slowly through my nose, I tried to place all my worries to one side. I concentrated on Sarah, taking in her stunning figure and slutty clothing. Even her domineering attitude was turning me on but doubts still lingered in the back of my mind.

Sarah looked at my cock and gave it a quick slap. That wasn’t too painful, I thought.

She repeated the slap, this time making my cock batter into my thigh! Now, that smarted! She gave it another six or seven hard slaps and then grabbed my nuts again. She gave them a hard squeeze, but thankfully no tugging this time. The pain was more pleasurable than not.

“That’s what you get for being a naughty boy!”

Again, this played on my doubts. What did she know? What was she going to do? It was the not knowing that was really getting to me. She well and truly had me by the balls!

“Naughty boys get punished, don’t they Steve? They are made to feel sorry for their bad behaviour.”

She released my balls and strode back to the drawers. What this time? I thought. When she turned around, she had a big black dildo in her hands. What was she going to do with that?

Reply privately

By *aughtyman001Man
over a year ago

preston

Loving this

Reply privately

By *ubble and SqueekCouple
over a year ago

Hull

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

By *avidking73Man
over a year ago

Barnet

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

Reply privately

By *unandrelaxedMan
over a year ago

Farnborough

Hooked

Reply privately

over a year ago

Amazing !

Reply privately

over a year ago

More!

Reply privately

By *eanasmustardMan
over a year ago

corby

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

I definitely need to know where tayy is going

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love the story so far please continue

Reply privately

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

"I definitely need to know where tayy is going "

Who’s Tayy???

Reply privately

By *agical HandsTV/TS
over a year ago

wellingborough

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *oyforGoddessMan
over a year ago

Chester Le Street

Amazing story, love it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Superbly written.....waiting for the next installment

Reply privately

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

That's hot

Reply privately

By *andyel73Man
over a year ago

Leyland

Amazing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *imshardMan
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Very good

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *tockton GentMan
over a year ago

Great Ayton

Great story, well written

Reply privately

By *vbikerMan
over a year ago

morpeth

Think your fkd or about to be

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Reply privately

By *nlyme40Man
over a year ago

Rugeley

Reply privately

By *icurious69jockMan
over a year ago

north east lincs

Outstanding story. I’m hooked.

Reply privately

By *0 Shades of RedCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Reply privately

By *rash26775Man
over a year ago

all over

Great story looking forward to the next one

Reply privately

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

Reply privately

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Reply privately

over a year ago

What does she know

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Absolutely fantastic

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fantastic keep the story going I’m hooked

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

Reply privately

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

I do love a twist!!!

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Wow loving this

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

"I definitely need to know where tayy is going

Who’s Tayy???"

It was meant to say this lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *r.SJMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ORDERMANMan
over a year ago

wrexham

Please dont let this one get forgotten

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi all. Apologies for the sporadic posts. I thought I had loads of free tome when I started this one. Butt work has got stupid busy. I’ll update it as and when I can find the time.

Thanks again for all your positive comments.

Reply privately

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Fareham ish

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *restonM50Man
over a year ago

preston

I love this story..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Part 8

Sarah took tiny steps as she walked towards me, waving the dildo in a slightly threatening manner. I was getting more worried by the second. Events had spiralled way past anything I could’ve expected. The blow job in the garden was pretty extreme, considering the recent ‘dry spell’. Her intentions with the dildo could be anything.

She stood in front of me, twisted the base of the dildo, turning it on. She then bent forward and started teasing my dick it. The vibrations were extraordinarily strong, as she pressed it onto my shaft, it made my whole cock shake.

The effects on my dick were intense. The head of my cock was a deep, shiny purple colour, and it was moistened by a good quantity of pre-cum. I had never felt my glands so tight. The veins were standing out on my shaft, I felt like the whole thing was going to erupt!

Seeing that I was enjoying it so much, Sarah turned the dildo off and plonked it on the bed. She crossed the room and started dragging the other tub chair until it was positioned a couple of metres in front of the one I was restrained to.

She then disappeared for a few seconds and returned holding a long white cord. Dropping to her knees in front of me, she started to wrap the cord around my cock and balls. At first it felt sore as the cord dug in and pulled on the loose skin of my ball bag. It made me bite the ball gag and shift my legs.

“Fucking keep still!”

She trussed my balls up until they too were a nice shiny purple colour. Sensational waves of pain and pleasure flooded from my groin to my brain. I actually had a shiver run down the whole length of my body, the experience was out of this world.

Picking up the dildo she stepped back in front of her chair and started swaying her hips seductively. She slowly wrapped her luscious red lips around the toy and started deep-throating it. Fuck, that was so slutty! What had happened to her?

Sarah sat in the tub chair with her legs apart, still giving the black rubber cock a good sucking. The noises she was making were really filthy. Loud moans and sucking noises filled the room.

She ran her free hand down to her PVC clad cunt. She rubbed her pussy through the shiny material, the movement causing her to twitch and shudder a little.

As she pulled the dildo from her mouth, I saw two big strands of saliva drop down her face. The toy was glistening with drool, and it looked like she had managed to swallow a good six inches of it!

Sarah pulled the gusset of her panties to one side and in one swift motion, she plunged the massive rubber dick right into her pussy! I was astounded! I know the toy had been lubricated by her mouth, but her pussy must’ve been ultra-wet to let that monster slide in so easily!

She started driving the dildo in and out of her cunt, moaning loudly as she did so. It was heaven watching her, dressed as a slut, pushing the rubber cock deep into her snatch. As she filled her hole up, she started strumming her clit area with her free hand. Very soon after she started bucking and writhing in the seat. I could tell she was about to cum.

As she did so she let out the deepest, loudest animal like moan I have ever heard. Her body tensed and strained as the waves of ecstasy coursed through her body. Suddenly she was twisting and cavorting as the orgasm grasped her mind and she lost it. Legs were flailing, her back arching as her hand and the dildo brought her off again and again.

I was watching my wife have the most intense, pleasure filled orgasm and I couldn’t join in. My dick was so close to bursting! I felt that all it would’ve taken was a slight brush with a feather and I would be cumming all over the shop!

Eventually Sarah stopped convulsing and she half sat; half sprawled in the chair. I could see her breasts heave up and down as she took in deep breaths. The vibrator had come out of her pussy and was buzzing loudly and shaking violently on the floor by the chair.

As she regained her senses Sarah groped for the dildo and turned it off. Turning to me she said, “Fucking hell Steve, that was amazing!”

What I noticed is that she said this in her ‘normal’ Sarah voice. It wasn’t snarled or shouted; it was her day to day chatting voice. The domineering look had disappeared too. Her face had a flushed, contented, and knackered look!

“Even though I’ve enjoyed the panic looks you keep giving me, I can’t keep this act up any longer!”

She stood up, walked over to me, and turned and crouched so that her bum was hovering just above my dick. Reaching between her legs she grabbed my rock-hard man meat and guided it into her soaking wet pussy.

Fucking hell, I nearly came right away. Mustering all my will power I fought off the urge, determined to enjoy this.

Sarah started riding me, bouncing her arse up and down, battering my bound balls as she tried to get all my dick into her.

“Oh yes, that’s better than that fucking dildo. Oh, fuck. FUCK!”

She kept up her explicit dialogue as she kept up her vigorous assault on my cock.

It was all too much for me. The sensory overload was too much to ignore. I could feel my balls get ready to unload. As I had the ball-gag in my mouth, I couldn’t let Sarah know.

The first she knew about it was my muffled cry then the hot spunk exploded from my cock. She kept riding me, cum mixed with her pussy juice and covered my dick. The sensations pulsing from my cock and balls were tremendous. I felt like I was cumming for ages.

Sarah kept riding me and it felt like my dick was never going to go soft! I was incredulous at how it stayed hard! She pumped up and down, fuck knows where she got the energy from!

“Oh, you fucking bastard. MMMMM, uuuurghh, YES YES YES!” Sarah sat down hard on my dick, and I could feel her hand frantically rubbing her clit! She started squirming and shuddering as another powerful climax ripped through her! I swear I felt her pussy contract and squeeze my dick as she came.

When she was spent, she flopped backwards, still impaled on me. She smelt amazing, her perfume, sweat, pussy aromas mixing with the PVC.

“Brilliant. That was absolutely fantastic” she murmured.

She sat there in her blissful heaven, positively purring with pleasure. It was only when my cock began to soften that she remembered where she was.

“Oh, sorry honey, best I sort you out, eh?”

She stood up and started to untie my cock. Fresh blood rushed into my engorged member and slowly with that, a sense of relief.

“Mmmmm, she was right!” muttered, half under her breath. She was right? What did she mean by that? Who was right?

Standing up, she again thrust her tits in my face as she unbuckled the harness straps around the back of my neck. Carefully, Sarah pulled the ball from my mouth, fuck my jaw ached! I worked it to try and ease the pain. I must’ve been biting the gag more than I realised.

Sarah strode over to her drawer and came back with the handcuff keys. I was still working my jaw and getting the saliva moving around the inside of my mouth as she released my arms.

Instinctively, I rubbed my wrists. They weren’t sore but it was nice to be able to rub them.

“Are you okay honey?” Sarah asked with genuine concern.

I nodded my reply.

“Oh, you can talk now, sweetie. The game is over.”

Game I thought? “Game?” I asked.

“Yeah!” she laughed. “Fucking good game though, wasn’t it?”

I was stunned! Game? I had honestly thought I was in the shit! I thought she had found out about me messing around in some way. Relief not only coursed through my dick, but my mind was also awash with joy!

“Oh, I’m not complaining love,” I answered, “It was quite a surprise though!”

“Hehe, I bet it was.”

“Where did you get the outfit from?”

“Oh, a few shops online,” she candidly replied.

“Why that outfit? Again, I’m not complaining but it’s not your normal dressing up gear.”

“Oh, I was chatting to Clare about our lack of sex-life. She suggested I try something different. She was right, I guess”.

“I’ll say! Clare?”

I shouldn’t have been surprised. She chats to her sister about everything. I hadn’t realised she was as concerned about our love life, so I was so glad she did speak. Then I had a thought.

“Clare suggested you dress like that?”

Sarah nodded.

“Did she suggest the gag and the cuffs too?”

Again, Sarah nodded. “And tying your dick up. She seemed to think you’d enjoy that. I’m not sure why she thought that, but she was right!”

Oh, I knew where she got the idea from. Oh, I knew only too well!

Reply privately

By *indaW50sWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *icurious69jockMan