Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

I loved my Girlfriend fingering and teasing my bum.. but want more

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Lately my new partner has started teasing my ass whilst playing with my cock and I can’t get enough of it!! The deeper and harder the better but how do I tell her I want to take it further and put toys in me and build up to pegging me?!

She’s very chilled and open and loves telling me how naughty I am I like it so much and when I moan she goes deeper and faster… will she think it’s weird or embrace it?!

Love to hear male and female opinions ?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A long time ago now my wife started fingering me,

Didn't think I'd enjoy it,

We progressed on to dildos,

The rest is history,

I now love cock,

over a year ago

I was always open minded to it in the past but this was next level ! How did you aprouch taking it out ther? She had me led there literally weak for her asking her to go deeper! Don’t wanna be to full on about it but loved it

By *oodford guyMan
over a year ago

Spain

I think you just need to honest with her, at the end of the day it’s only sex and she’s initiated it…

By *lowryderMan
over a year ago

Stafford

I want my Mrs to play with my ass... scared to ask as I don't know how she'll respond... her ass is a no go zone....

over a year ago

We was sat there earlier and her hand wondered if and was teasing then she had this look in her eye and smiled knowing I wanted it as I’m move it about moaning and she then did it going deeper and deeper whilst birding my lip saying you like that don’t you baby admit it.. lucky I didn’t have to ask

over a year ago

My girl has asked me a couple of times of I'd let her put her dildo in my ass. I've always said if it was what she wanted I'd let her. She's done loads stuff for me before. She tried once with a rabbit but no lube and it was too big. We have talked recently about mmf threesome and she keeps asking me what I would do if the other m involved went to suck my dick. I told her I don't think I'd be into it but ya never know until your in that situation.

By *ikerboyzMan
over a year ago

close

Your gay ??

over a year ago

"Your gay ??"

No not at all.

Post new Message to Thread