Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Married Friend fun.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Having posted numerous stories previously and received positive comments, I decided to post another, totally true events.

When this friendship first started I was working for an extremely large company in London.

I won't go into my role but it brought me into very close contact with clients. Any form of relationship with clients were a massive no no, and could lead to a huge financial penalty, even dismissal.

Anyway, this particular job brought me into contact with quite a few ladies. One in particular got my attention.

Thus lady was around early to mid 40's short, a little plump, short hair, very attractive and always dressed very smart. Skirt, glossy tights, etc.

Whilst working with the clients this particular lady always had 'a look in her eyes, a cheeky smile and an air about her.

When the job had finished we arranged to meet for a casual drink simply to celebrate the successful conclusion to a protracted job.

Well the day came and I drove out to meet her in a pub in South West London. We had a brilliant evening with lots of laughter.

At the end of our evening we discovered that our cars were parked quite close to each other, we had a kiss and a cuddle and then she suggest we sit in her car to 'chat more

She had her husbands large Mercedese estate and we sat on the back seats, still chatting and laughing, however, I was now trembling with sexual excitement wondering, hoping,for more physical contact.

We started stroking each others thighs and then started kissing incredibly passionately.

She loved kissing and her tongue was like a viper!!!

I slid my hand up the inside of her thighs, she was wearing her trade mark shiny tights, sliding my hand higher up her inner thighs, she opened her legs giving me access.

Still kissing frantically I found a hot, moist mound covered by her panties beneath her tights.

Slowly and gently palming her crotch area she starting breathing very heavily and increased her kissing.

Her hands all over my body and especially over my groin area. My cock was raging to be set free and she was stroking up and down my shaft over my trousers.

I had managed to pull her waist band of her tights and pants away from her body, and got my hand inside and forced my hand down to her totaly smooth vagina.

I have to admit, that first initial touch/feel of a fresh vagina on my palm I find soooooo erotic!

I start to explore her vagina with my middle finger and find her wetness. Sliding my finger inside her, then massaging her clitoris had her moaning and groaning approval.

I pulled her tights and pants down her legs and helped her to remove them completely. Then she helped me to remove my trousers and pants.

My cock was ready for action and dribbling pre come.

We were still sitting on the back seat and the windows all steamed up. She took hold of my cock and started to wank me off and then she started to suck me off.

I felt like I was about to burst I was so hard. Am not overly blessed in size, maybe 7 inch but I have never had any complaints.

Anyway, I got her to lay across the seats, which was eagerly did and without being asked, she spread her legs wide, I went down on her and licked, sucked, suckled and fingered her till she was oozing pussy juice.

Pulling her further across the seat I managed to climb ontop, (not an easy task when you over 6')

She reached between us and took a hold of my cock and guided it into herself.

My god, that first feeling on entry!!! She was so wet, I slid straight inside her, she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, pulling me into her and kissing my so hard.

It felt even more exciting because we were in her husbands car. Him being a drinker and at home that evening.

We fucked for only around a half hour, when I could feel my balls tighten and that amazing tingling feeling in my cock.

I wasn't using any protection, and wondered if I should come inside her or pull out. I did ask her though and she simply said 'it's OK, am ok, give it to me.

So I carried on and pumped 6 or 7 big spurts of semen into her.

She was quite happy and put her pants and tights back on. We had another 5 minutes kissing and holding each other before we parted company.

That night was the start of many months of secret meetings up in the city in various hotels or back at my home.

I hope my true story gives pleasure to someone??

Other true stories I have posted are..

Public Relations.....

Bognor Beach and my married friend...

Both have numerous threads to them, so if you read them, keep scrolling down through the comments to reach other threads.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *outhweel2Man
over a year ago

Newark

great stoy

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Great

By *ormladMan