Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Introducing a Bull

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’d got talking to a husband on a couples profile from Fab who was looking for a Bull for his wife. It started off much like most of these kind of contacts, a guy living out the fantasy of a Bull taking his wife, where I doubted very much that she knew much about it. He seemed a pleasant enough guy though and I didn’t mind helping him decide if this was for him. I checked out their profile, it was well written and had a few photos on it. All pretty respectable with one of them exposing some cleavage.

I explained that sharing his wife in a threesome was one thing, giving her to a Bull, albeit temporarily, was quite another.

He expressed some doubts at this point so I told him that these were natural as he was going to be helpless as soon as his wife left his side to join me. He agreed that it was a massive step but he was good with it.

Paul assured me that it was getting to the point he thought of little else sexually, so I asked him what his Kat thought of the idea.

He confided in me that she had always wanted him to be more dominant with her but he just hadn’t felt right doing it, it wasn’t in his nature. Paul didn’t think this was causing an issue in their relationship as such but the more he thought about getting someone to give her what she wanted, the more turned on he got. I smiled to myself, this was promising.

A few days later Paul got back in touch to say that when Kat and him were fucking he told her that she’d been talking to a guy who was going to be her Bull, she was a bit taken aback but asked him to tell her more. As he explained the conversation, he felt her climax on his cock, he’d never felt her shudder like it. Afterwards, he asked her if she would like to meet me but she shut it down as being something that sounded better in her head than real life. As he explained this, he seemed pretty crestfallen at how up for it she seemed during sex but was the opposite of that after. He started to suggest scenarios where we would unexpectedly meet and asked what I thought of them.

I told him that he would be betraying her confidence in doing that and we were going to be either up front or nothing at all. He was stupid for risking her trust over this which he agreed with.

I was quite clear that he should offer her the chance to speak with me, but I warned him that the communication would be straight to the point and pretty clear cut. My advice was that if she shut it down again, he respect her wishes and leave the idea as just that. I gave him my number with the instruction that only she was to text me on it. He was still to use FAB, I gave him a safe word which if used would stop things in their tracks. I was getting pretty blunt with Paul at this point so in reality I felt I was unlikely to hear from either.

I’m not sure how much time elapsed but it was definitely over a week but about 10pm one weekend night, I got a WhatsApp notification from a number I didn’t know.

“Hi I think you’ve been chatting to my husband Paul about me”.

The message gave me the option to block, allow or add to contacts. I took the latter option; “Kat - Fab”.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he quiet man 72Man
over a year ago

kingsbury

Please carry on

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Carry on

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

over a year ago

Me “Hello Kat, yes I have, have you read the messages or just been told about them”?

Kat “both”

Me “Given the time that’s passed you’ve initially been against the idea but gradually come round”?

Kat “Never been against the idea, I’ve picked up my phone to text you loads of times, just nervous”.

And so the conversation went on that evening for half an hour or so. I asked Kat to pick her favourite word and send it to me on a piece of paper so I could see her hands holding it up. This was just to make sure this wasn’t just Paul getting off pretending to be her. When it arrived I was pleasantly surprised to see her face in the picture too, I’d had one already from Paul but her choice to appear in this one was a positive.

I rounded off the texts that night by explaining the scenario of our meet and what she was to wear. She was then to work out when they could both be available and get back to me.

Within the hour, I got a date and time back from Kat, it was on.

On the evening I checked in to the hotel and got a drink in the bar. Right on time my phone pinged with a message from Kat that simply said “outside”.

I told her I would meet them just outside on the concourse, I made my way out and as they approached I was delighted with what I saw. My clothing ask was followed to a tee, a dress, tan holdups (I assumed) and heels. A classy look that she carried off well. Paul looked absolutely beside himself with panic, this was the feeling I warned him of.

Kat and I greeted each other with a hug and a kiss on the cheek, I made sure I pulled her in tight and she exhaled deeply. I could only imagine the stirring in her pantie-free crotch. I told Paul to say goodbye to his wife and wait in the car, he would be called on when it was time to come up.

Kat and I walked into the bar hand in hand and we moved to the booth Id previously occupied. We made small talk whilst she ordered a drink, once done we started to discuss what would happen.

I told Kat that if she wasn’t sure she should go back to the guy who was now her cuck. The very act of him handing him over made him just that and her a hotwife. She went to reply but words didn’t come out just a little gasp.

“I think by that reaction you’ve made up your mind. Text your cuck what you’ve decided to do and grab your drink, we’re going to my room”.

Kat grabbed her phone and text her cuck “going for it, love you” and she got a text right back.

I took her hand and led her to the lift. Once inside, she leaned against the glass wall as if expecting me to kiss her. Instead I pointed to the corner of the lift where a CCTV camera was. She straightened herself but then let out a gasp as I kissed her hard then told her I was going to check there and then whether she complied with my no panties request.

I nudged her legs apart and lifted the flimsy material to find her soaking pussy.

She was in no doubt ready to be a Hotwife.

over a year ago

Mmmmmm more to cum????

over a year ago

over a year ago

I opened my room door and Kat placed her hand bag down just inside. I stopped to admire her, she was maybe 5’6 with a curvy frame and she had light coloured eyes with light brown longish hair. Her make up was subtle and nothing about her was over stated. I definitely approved.

She took a sip of her drink and turned round to face me. I took the drink from her and placed it on the desk at the foot of the bed. She leaned in to kiss me but instead of the kiss, I turned her round took both of my hands and placed them in my left hand above her head. With me behind her, I led Kat to a sliding full length mirrored door that ran almost the length of the side of the bed. Her hands were both together, on the mirror above her head and I placed her feet back slightly so her back was almost arched so I could rub my crotch on her ass.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear in a low guttural tone that she was going to be left in a dishevelled state for her cuck to come clean up and reclaim. I asked her if she wanted that. “Oh yes!” she gasped.

I took her dress over her head and replaced her hands on the mirror and instructed her that they don’t move. I then started to caress her beautiful curves, paying attention to her reactions. She leaned into the mirror and her panting made it steam up. When I eventually got to her pussy her legs shuddered as I touched her clit, as I played with it I could sense that within a minute she was building towards an orgasm. At this point I dropped to my knees, renewing the instruction to have her hands on the mirror, and I ate her from behind. I pulled her ass towards me so I could get all of my tongue on her pussy. Again I could feel an orgasm building so I turned my attention to her GSpot with my thumb and rimmed her. My fingering got quicker to the point that she said she was going to cum she took one of her hands down to pull my head into her ass and she was promptly told to put it back. Very soon after her orgasm came, squirting in huge gushes. This came wave after wave, only stopping when her lags literally gave way, so I picked her up by the hips and threw her on the bed face down.

She unsteadily got back up to her knees and her gorgeous ass was arched towards me. I needed no invitation to rip a condom wrapper with my teeth and plunge my cock into her. As we fucked, her legs would again give way so she was fully face down so I flipped her over and put her legs over my shoulders and fucked her deep and hard. Her squirting came again and became more frequent, very soon the bed was soaking with her juices.

Last part soon….

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

well written.

over a year ago

Kat declared that she wanted to ride me, feeling my cock deep up inside her and straddled me as I lay on the side of the bed. She started grinding hard down on my cock and had her hands clasped round the back of my neck. I asked her what she thought of sex with a bull and she said that it was amazing to be able to just fuck like nothing else mattered. I told her that she suited being a hotwife that was cock hungry and she should continue to explore that lifestyle. She got right into some dirty talk about her new found confidence and she climaxed hard grinding on my cock.

She rolled over completely spent but I wanted to leave Paul with a visual souvenir of my time with his wife. I moved round the bed and position my cock at her head and she greedily took me in her mouth. I’ve got to say her skills were fantastic as she worked my shaft and i grabbed her head to feel the full effect. As the sucking reached its peak I pulled out and let long hot spurts of cum force themselves over her face and into her hair.

I told her at this point to text Paul to come up but not to clean up; that was his job. I left a key card just under the door and took my clothes into the toilet as he came in. I could hear the appreciation from Paul as he witnessed the sodden mess the bed was in and the matted state of her hair. I had a shower and left the room so they could have some time to reconnect as I made my way back down to the bar.

It’s was around this time I realised hotel staff aren’t gullible as I got some knowing smiles from the reception staff!

Around 40 minutes later Paul and Kat joined me for a final drink. They looked very much in love and it was great for me to see that our scenario seemed to have worked for them.

It wasn’t the last time I’d see them but that first time is something I still have fond memories of.

By *uriouscpl4954Couple
over a year ago

maidstone

This great. Any more to it.

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago