Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The blindfold meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So we had arranged for him to turn up and find me naked on all 4s blindfold front door unlocked ass douched and lubed my toys next to me.

He had said he had something kinky he wanted to do too me so there I am knelt ass down head up blindfold on and hear the door open .

I hear a rustling its a plastic bag then some more noises before one of my smaller toys is pressed against my ass with some lube.

It slid in half way then with drew then slowly in again this time deeper I moaned.

" You like it huh?"

He picked up the pace now sliding it in and out making my hole loosen up and relax.

Then he stops more rustling then the toy is removed and something slightly slimy and soft is placed at my now loosened ass and pushed in.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Then a second and a third they just kept coming they were about 2 inches long slightly squishy I had no idea what it was.

Then I felt something small and stiff against my hole like a small dildo then I felt it he was squirting squirty cream up my ass and as he did he leant over and told me he had just shoved a whole can of sliced peaches up my slut ass.

I felt the cream stop then one of my bigger toys was at my ass he applied pressure and in it went I could feel it bump against all the stuff in my ass .

He started slowly in and out mashing up the peaches inside me with the cream.

Then he really started pounding the toy in I could feel his knuckles hitting my ass on every instroke making my ass jiggle as I knelt there taking it like a slut.

Then suddenly I was empty and a bigger toy was in me no ceremony this time shoved in deep and hard fucking my ass I could feeling starting to gape.

over a year ago

He must of been pounding it for a good 5 minutes telling me what a fucking good slutty ass I had .

Then I was empty again then another toy at my hole but this one felt different I thought he must of bought his own .

This one was really stretching me even though I was loose already then I felt it pop in past my ring and start to go deeper.

Once he was happy with the depth he started working it in and out my ass adjusting to this big toy.

Once he had built up a nice rythym he leaned in and told me " Thats my fist and arm in you slutty fuck hole"

He went back and kept fisting me until I squirted cum on the floor.

Then he pulled his hand out and told me to hold my ass open I reached back and spread my cheeks just intime to feel his cum splatter all over my ass and into my hole .

He took one of my toys moved it around in the cum on my ass and shoved it deep in me before leaving me on the floor a total mess .

Post new Message to Thread