Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

True story

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Years ago before I knew my mrs I was in a relationship with this girl and she had a female friend (N) anyway the girl my mrs went out one night as I gave an excuse not to see her. Anyway her mate (N) was a stunning looking girl tanned slim body amazing legs and perky tits all my mates liked her. Anyway apparently she told my mrs at the time to get rid of me etc etc, yet on the night my mrs was out I was at home and my phone rang it was (N) asking what was I doing as she needed a lift home from the pub which was a 5min walk from her house, so I said ok as I picked her up she said you haven’t got take me home yet mind I said oh rite ok I’ll park up took her up this mountain lane parked up and got straight into kissing her hand everywhere, suddenly she’s down sucking hard I undone her jeans she took them off and said do you want my socks left on as some like it I said yea ok we fucked like crazy then she asked do you want to play with my feet now and took her socks off, her feet were stunning and I licked and sucked them all over whilst she fingered herself. Anyway it happened another twice after that and me and the mrs at the time parted only to find out years later after meeting my mrs now that it’s her cousin to which I’ve been to family party’s and her wedding party and my mrs knows. And must say they both are very similar and same sexy feet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *haddy234Man
over a year ago

chadderton

Anyway????!

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago