Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Close calls and being discovered

Jump to newest

By *tu_the_Leon OP   Man
over a year ago

Somewhere called...

Hi all. Just wondered if anyone had any great stories of when they have been nearly caught out while enjoying the activities we all love on here?

Or if you have been caught out did it lead to places you wouldn't have expected?

Guess I can start with a short tale of a close call of my own. Genuine so no specific details ??

I was visiting a friend for new year who had been working abroad for a few months. He was single, as was I, and thought we could do with the company and laugh, it wasn't more than a few hours to get there so it was a quick decision.

Anyway, had a good time and he mentioned that one of the managers of the company he worked for was having a NYE party and we should go. I was a bit put out as we'd both had more than a bit of luck at local bars and nightclubs so far and it had been an eye opener for me with the local girls.

We agreed to go and if it was shit, make excuses and leave.

The party was already going when we got there and was a laugh, as it was a load of ex pats it wasn't the largest party I'd ever been to but decent with around 30ish people I'd say, couples, singles and some parents with kids. Their house was large with a massive kitchen, lounge, sitting room, dining room, pool in the garden etc.

The folk with kids started filtering out as it got late and I was thinking it was maybe time to go, my friend assured me that it normally picked up and got lively around this time and told me of other parties there where they had skinny dipped with a lot of young birds in attendance. As much as I couldn't see that happening, it wasn't that warm a country, I stayed a bit longer.

As time went on I went to the kitchen to get a drink, it was a large kitchen with larder, utility rooms and a centre island. While in there the hostess came in for a drink as well. She was pleasant enough and I'd spoken to her briefly when we got there. I knew that it was her and her husband's 5th year there and they had a couple of kids who had since been put to bed, she was mid 40s, I was in my mid 20s around then.

We chatted for a while and she went the other side of the island from me to poor some water out the tap. I followed her around the island and went to get a glass from next to the drainer and pressed up against her. She was wearing a blouse, long skirt with a split up the side but quite floaty and heels. As I leaned into her, she pushed her firm arse into my groin and I was instantly hard as a rock. I don't remember what was said at this point but after she wiggled on my cock for a few secs she spun round and, standing on tip toes, started snogging the face off me.

I was away, I reached down over her skirt and thigh and ran my hand up through the slit, slipping round her arse cheek and found she wasn't wearing any knickers. I pulled her thigh and buttock to part her legs and then with my other hand moving her skirt completely aside, I started rubbing for her clit through her pubes, feeling her wet slit and pussy lips as I went.

She then quickly dropped to her knees, pulled my jeans down and released my cock. She grabbed it for all of a couple of secs and then laid back on the floor and demanded I fuck her.

I knelt and picked her legs up before I pulled her onto my cock, sliding her slightly along the marble floor. No romance there I am afraid to report, I just pumped away for all I was worth as she writhed and moaned below me. I can't remember her being particularly quiet but I was aware of the sound of the party, voices and music as we both fucked on the kitchen floor with just the island between us and the kitchen entrance which was wide open to the hallway and lounge opposite.

As she started to achieve orgasm I couldn't hold on anymore and shouted I was about to cum and started to pull out of her soaking pussy, expecting her to tell me to at the same time, but she pulled me close and told me to fill her up. I was full to burst and needed no encouragement. I remember that I actually felt my own cum seeping out of her as I was still pumping my last bit of cum into her as she was panting and being filled by me.

I looked around and couldn't believe what had happened to be honest, she said thank you, got up and stood by the island. Just then one of her kids walked in and she went to attend to him. I was standing and fastening my jeans behind the island, she had walked around the other side just as her husband came in as well. They all then walked out the kitchen.

I returned to the lounge and within minutes they also returned, she was dressed exactly as she'd left me and not a word was mentioned by anyone as the party continued.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ecretlover777Man
over a year ago

tipton

I was having really good sex in the car on a busy road (hagley mile west midlands) when the police pulled up behind to save the girls honor I jumped out the car condom on massive hard on for all to see.... police officer shook his head and said I'm dealing with that at this time of night, I stood there proud as punch before jumping back in the car to finnish our activities lmfaoo

By *oodymonsterMan
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Fucking my ex and her daughter coming home with a guy just as she was cumming

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Middle of the day romp with girlfriend whilst on holiday in Cyprus. After a liquid lunch with her flirting and flashing me. We went back to the hotel room.

Was right in the middle of her bent over the end of the bed with me pumping away from behind when the door opened and yes.. in walked the maid. Sure she smiled before just turning around and walking back out again. Lol.

I didn’t last much longer.

True story!!

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *tu_the_Leon OP   Man
over a year ago

Somewhere called...

"Middle of the day romp with girlfriend whilst on holiday in Cyprus. After a liquid lunch with her flirting and flashing me. We went back to the hotel room.

Was right in the middle of her bent over the end of the bed with me pumping away from behind when the door opened and yes.. in walked the maid. Sure she smiled before just turning around and walking back out again. Lol.

True story!! "

Been there a couple of times. Curse the morning glory!

By *oodymonsterMan
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

"Middle of the day romp with girlfriend whilst on holiday in Cyprus. After a liquid lunch with her flirting and flashing me. We went back to the hotel room.

True story!!

Lol

Been there a couple of times. Curse the morning glory! "

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

over a year ago

By *asyGent75Man
over a year ago

Doncaster South Yorkshire

over a year ago

Was caught with Carls mate (who had stayed the night after a few beers) by my adult daughter who I wasnt expecting home that night.

There I was bent over the sofa being fucked as she walked in. She took it well though considering Carl was asleep upstairs. Next morning was a little awkward but no lasting problems.

By *teveblackpoolMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Was caught with Carls mate (who had stayed the night after a few beers) by my adult daughter who I wasnt expecting home that night.

There I was bent over the sofa being fucked as she walked in. She took it well though considering Carl was asleep upstairs. Next morning was a little awkward but no lasting problems. "

Mmmmmmmm

By *umblebiMan
over a year ago

ayles

By *vbikerMan
over a year ago

morpeth

When I was eighteen gf was younger than me but filthy minded used to have me wear her stockings and suspenders with french knickers . Were out in woods she kneeling giving me a bj when suddenly an old man stood next to me wanking .eventually ended up with him cumming over our faces after a shared bj. Met him and two of his friends weekly for gang fks after that

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Love the true stories.

By *cEasy2016Man
over a year ago

Middle of Nowhereish

By *unguy30Man
over a year ago

London

Got caught a few times wanking when in my teens even caught my sister at it once lead to an awkward few weeks

By *tu_the_Leon OP   Man
over a year ago

Somewhere called...

Post new Message to Thread