Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hotel with a stranger

Jump to newest

By *tarmix2020 OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

I was away on lads weekend abroad. The usual, constant beers and banter, a trip to a strippers and a little built up tension.

We were all absolutely suffering the last day, but as always, it’s back on the beers and everyone perks up. We were getting a great laugh sitting in the hotel bar, with a couple of very hot German girls sitting at a table over. One blonde and another with red hair. The redhead was stunning. They kept looking over and the redhead kept catching my eyes, making repeat eye contact, which she was holding. Wow, I might be in here I thought, but what could I do as we had a flight home at 6pm. My mind wondering what I could do to get some fun, maybe “miss my flight” but I knew my GF at home would be mad if i did this.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tarmix2020 OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

The beers kept flowing, and I got up to go to the toilet. When I finished I went back to my seat and realised she must have gone behind me. I started to hatch a plan.

She came back and the eye contact kept up. It was brilliant, that intensity and the feeling that you get when that connection is there. I was also laughing as all my mates were trying it on with the two girls and trying to chat them up, meanwhile I was sitting back chilled, enjoying a beer and clicking with the one they were all going mad for.

By *ackman23Man
over a year ago

cardiff

By *tarmix2020 OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

It was pretty much time for the taxi because of our flight. Also some of the guys who weren’t single were the type who wouldn’t approve of openly cheating. Couldn’t do anything obvious.

Looking at her, I got up and walked to the toilets again, she looked back and clicked what I was suggesting.

I sort of slowly walked then waited, as she arrived in the hallway she walked up to me and we kissed, then she pushed me into the disabled bathroom. She was up against the wall kissing me, hands all over each other then she dropped to her knees and unzipped me from my jeans and took my cock in her mouth and began to give me a deep, wet BJ.

I was a bit d*unk so I told her to let me have a turn, taking her tight jeans (that showed off her superb arse) off, I pulled her panties to the side and began to tease and lick her clit. I couldn’t believe it was happening.

“Come on, you need to fuck me” she said. I’m a sucker for a foreign accent as well. It was really hot. Do you have anything? I always play safe but didn’t. Neither did she. Unexpected moment I suppose. “Are you fine?” She said? I knew I was, and trusted her. Yes, we both said to each other as she stood up against me, kissing me deeply, as I slowly slipped my rock hard cock inside her.

By *tarmix2020 OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

She felt so tight and wet. It was amazing, her legs up around me as I thanked myself for all those squats at the gym, holding her up and thrusting her up and down and me into her.

We moved the wall and her legs were widely spread and she kept begging for me to go deeper.

Losing my mind in the moment, feeling between both of us of how mad this was, this amazing one off connection. She was muttering filth in my ear and pushing harder against me she came, I put my hand in her mouth for her to bite, so she didn’t scream the place down. That was it, I couldn’t take any more as I finally pushed as deep as I could inside her and filled her with a week’s worth of my cum. She was gasping and we would have loved to have rolled about in some crisp white linen together and held each other, instead we had to pull apart, quickly get my boxers, her pants and our clothes on. We kept snatching kisses, then, had to open the door and make our way back…I had 10 seconds to grab my bag and jump in the cab with the boys. No one was any the wiser.

A subtle wink each and I was away. What an afternoon!

A true story.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very nice!

By *inkykatie2016Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Wow, sounds so hot

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *tarmix2020 OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"Wow, sounds so hot"

Yeah it was so good. Slipping into her after hours of stares and knowing how much we wanted each other after barely exchanging a word, was so hot. It felt fantastic.

Post new Message to Thread