Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wank for a stranger on holiday

Jump to newest

By *uvs2snog OP   Man
over a year ago

crawley

True events from this weeks holiday

Myself and girlfriend are on holiday on the Isle of Wight staying in a static caravan for a week. The vans either side of us are empty but the three vans nearest us in the next row are occupied

On the third day a couple arrived in the van next to us. I’m not good with ages but I’d guess they are late 20s so a good 20 years younger than us

I’d say she is about 5’6 and about a size 16 with great boobs. He’s about 5’10 and a little over weight. We made small talk with them and I got the impression all wasn’t good with them as they seemed distant with each other

Now I’m a bit of an exhibitionist so in the evenings I wear just a T-shirt and tight boxers with the van lights on but without drawing the curtains hoping people can see so looking over into next doors van it was nice to see his back but her facing towards me. I made sure I stood in front of the window several times so she could see me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *uvs2snog OP   Man
over a year ago

crawley

As the evening went on I was sure she’d seen me which definitely turned me on - she didn’t close their curtains, move seats or say anything to her partner which was all positive in my mind

The next evening was similar apart from she was definitely enjoying watching me as I made sure she got a good view by wearing light coloured boxers that showed my bulge better

We chatted again the next afternoon about what we’d been upto etc and ended the conversation with the film we were going to watch that evening - my girlfriend joked she’d probably not as she’d be asleep

Sure enough my girlfriend took herself off to bed part way through the film leaving me alone - tonight i decided to up my game and see what happens - afterall I was sure she was enjoying watching

over a year ago

More pls

By *uvs2snog OP   Man
over a year ago

crawley

About an hour passed and I noticed that he wasn’t there but she still was - maybe he’d gone to bed too - time to see - I pulled open the net curtains so I could open the top window and the left the curtains open so she’d have a much clearer view - i then stood on view and gently rubbed myself through my boxers - she was watching and smiled - I was hard in no time which in the white boxers I’d chosen was clearly visible

She was smiling and clearly enjoying me playing- she made a gesture with her hands for me to pull them down - I gestured for her to pull her top down - to my surprise she did revealing her boobs to me - I couldn’t believe it - wow she had great boobs - I was certainly hard now - she gestured again for me to pull my shorts down so i did and turned sideways to show my cock standing to attention

She was smiling and rubbing her boobs and gesturing me to wank - I pointed down the van and walked and quietly opened the van door and stood on the step naked - the other vans that were occupied nearby all had their curtains closed so I was confident no one else could see me. She opened her window and leant out - i whispered this was nawty - she smiled and whispered back yes but carry on and play- I started wanking - it was so horny - outside risky and being watched -

By *teve197_ukMan
over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

These boobs are real,those are far away.

over a year ago

Mmmm please do go on......

By *w2233Man
over a year ago

Paignton

By *uvs2snog OP   Man
over a year ago

crawley

It wasn’t long before I could feel myself getting close - I whispered so to her - she whispered back keep going so I did

I exploded all over the grass next to the steps omg I haven’t cum that much for ages - she was loving it and smiled whispering very nice - night nawty man and she went

We saw them this afternoon and everything was fine although we did seem to struggle to keep eye contact- probably worried we’d give the game away

We still have two more days here yet so if anything else happens I’ll post on here

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

By *yceloonMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

By *ischief79Man
over a year ago

Surrey

This is amazing. Love it

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *ookinforfun6972Couple
over a year ago

Hartlepool

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

over a year ago

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Great story thanks for sharing. Got to love a good wank while being watched.

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *knick45Man
over a year ago

Bristol

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

over a year ago

amazing story so far,looking forward to hear about the next two days

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

over a year ago

By *idLTMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Certainly piqued my interest! Hope she returns the favour before your holiday is over.

By *stwo80Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

By *igDickSwansMan
over a year ago

Swansea City Centre

over a year ago

Think he’s been caught

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *uvs2snog OP   Man
over a year ago

crawley

Nothing happened the following evening as both our partners were about - mine went to bed about 11pm but hers stayed up until I went through at about 12.00

Yesterday morning however when I got up they were both already up and sat in their usual seats - he with his back to me. I decided to misbehave caressing myself, mooning her etc - very mean I know as I could see she was watching and couldn’t let on or smile. After a little while he disappeared presumably to get showered and she got her own back - she was wearing a white/silver nightie and I could see her nipples pushing through- she would push her chest out making them even more visible

She stood up and started rubbing herself- omg it was hot and I was hard as anything watching - at that moment I could hear movement from my other half so I sat down looking away and pretending to be busy on my phone - she walked in wishing me good morning and noticed my hard on - saying ooo look at you - horny babe? I said yes and she led me off to the bedroom where we had only our second shag of the holiday!

So all in all a good morning

Nothing happened last night as we went out for our last evening and today we are packing to go home so I guess that’s pretty much it

By *indaW50sWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

over a year ago

Awww you should have one last perv heehee great story

By *hris 1000200Man
over a year ago

kells

Good story, maybe a mutual wank off,with the naughty neighbour,,to say goodbye

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *ackandsashaCouple
over a year ago

West Dublin

Great story

over a year ago

Love these impromptu incidents.

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Fabulous.

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *ambo1450Man
over a year ago

Newport

Glad you enjoyed your holiday on the Isle of Wight. I live here and there’s not a lot of action so you did well!

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread