Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Office Slut

Jump to newest

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

The warmth of her mouth felt amazing as she took his swelling cock and slid her tongue around the tip teasingly. He let out a sigh, went to grab her ponytail to help her find a rhythm but noticed she’d hiked her skirt up over her waist and buried two fingers into what sounded like a very wet pussy.

The squelching sound of her pussy and her soft moans filled his ears as he felt himself thicken at the sight of her stocking tops. Having had this moment planned he hadn’t cum for a few days and knew he’d deposit a thick creamy load. She never spilled a drop, her greedy mouth always swallowing every last drop but he wasn’t ready to climax yet as she knelt at his feet as he sat back in his chair.

Her noises loudened as he recognised she’d cum on her own fingers but to her credit she didn’t pause and dwell on the moment, her fingers actually speeding up as she worked his length expertly.

He gripped his arm rests of the chair, ignored a phone call and looked across at his door hoping he’d locked it properly as he felt his climax draw near. His body twitched as he emptied his full balls into her mouth, an approving noise telling him she approved as she drained every last drop from him.

She knew the drill and kept his cock in her mouth until he’d fully softened, not once letting any cum spill from her lips as she drank it all down. He told her to stand, a look of satisfaction spreading across his face as he noticed her skimpy thong still pulled to one side. She made no attempt to lower her skirt as she fed him her two fingers and he tasted pussy juice as he licked her enthusiastically, the taste awakening his taste buds.

“Thank you” she whispered as she finally adjusted herself while he too rearranged his clothing. “As fabulous as ever Wendy, please don’t forget our 4pm, the clients will be delighted to see you again”. She winked, smiled, licked her lips and told him she couldn’t wait.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great start. So well written

Reply privately

By *obshortMan
over a year ago

Cork

Looking forward to the next chapter

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *leopatra 64Couple
over a year ago

Poole

Reply privately

By *stwo80Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

Wendy busied herself doing various outstanding jobs she had to finish. Around half 3 she excused herself from her office telling her colleague Hannah she had photocopying to do ahead of her 4 o’clock meeting. Hannah didn’t bat and eyelid and mumbled something in reply as Wendy subtly took something from her handbag and disappeared off to the toilets before visiting the photocopier.

She didn’t actually need the loo but quickly whipped off her knickers, reached into her jacket pocket and smiled as she felt the weight of the silver butt plug. She didn’t bother putting her knickers back on, adjusted herself to look presentable and quickly copied the paperwork she needed.

She knew the clients had been on site for a good 30 minutes or so and her pussy throbbed slightly as she remembered their last visit pleasantly. At 45 years of age she’d done plenty in her life but still recalled those memories often, a mischievous smile spreading over her face as she hoped she’d have the opportunity to make memories today.

She knocked on the board room door and entered quietly, delighted to see familiar faces. Her younger boss smiled, the taste of his cum from earlier still fresh on her mind but her eyes found their clients Neil and Simon who she’d met only a few months back. “Well hello you” Neil beamed as he kissed her on both cheeks, Simon standing and giving her a gentle hug as she blushed theatrically at the attention.

“Have you guys concluded your business”? she quizzed as she handed out the contracts for signing. “Absolutely” Simon answered eagerly. “Splendid, just as I hoped” she started, “as I really hoped you’d be able to give me a hand with this” at which point she lifted her skirt, revealed her naked pussy and bent over the desk showing all three guys her jewelled butt plug.

She didn’t listen for comments and unbuttoned her blouse, her heavy boobs straining against the fabric of her bra, a set of fingers pushing into her pussy as she steadied herself against the desk. Neil appeared in front of her, his cock poking through his flies as she sat up on the desk and fed it to her eagerly. The fingers inside her pulled out, the unmistakable feeling of a cock nudging it’s way between her lips and into her pussy. She sighed a happy sigh and relaxed as the intensity increased at both ends.

Reply privately

By *obshortMan
over a year ago

Cork

Isn't it great to see someone really enjoying their work. Haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Oh to have that waiting in my office each day

Reply privately

By *aidbackcpleCouple
over a year ago

nr stockton

Wow great story xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Really good story, I imagine my wife is the lady in the scenario. Very hot.

Reply privately

By *leopatra 64Couple
over a year ago

Poole

Reply privately

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Reply privately

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

By *eajayTV/TS
over a year ago

Tamar Valley

Any jobs going? xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

The cock in her pussy had grew inside her and she felt her legs weaken somewhat as it stretched her, the feeling of fullness as that and her butt plug gave her a pleasure she simply adored.

Neil had removed his trousers giving her an extra inch or so to play with. His well groomed pubic area impressed her and she sucked him as deep as physically possible, gripping the desk tighter to make sure she kept upright.

She knew her boss would be involved soon, his youthful enthusiasm making it inevitable but she couldn’t see him at this point. This turned her on as she knew he was probably taking pictures, a turn on of his that made him hard when he shared them with her. She smiled to herself, totally content, hoping tomorrow he’d want to share and that meant more cock!

Her boobs were released from her bra, her large E cup milky breasts crashing against the desk top as they clapped together in unison with the pounding she was taking. She wanted to take control. “All change gentlemen” she announced in a questioning tone, Neil and Simon receiving her words eagerly. She saw Jason at this point, her boss naked from the waist down, her earlier thoughts confirmed as his phone was in his hand snapping away. “Have you diary space for that” she grinned as she led the clients over to the office settee.

She sat Neil down just where she wanted him and bent over so her arse was just inches away from his face. He didn’t need anything spelling out, twisting the plug suggestively as he removed it slowly. Grabbing his length she reversed back onto him, his cock sliding into her arse effortlessly as she pushed down and sat in his lap. “Oh my poor pussy has been neglected, somebody be a darling and put their cock in it please” Wendy teased. Simon and Jason swapped a look, Jason offering his client the opportunity as he fed his familiar cock into Wendy’s mouth and Jason carefully filled her now very wet pussy.

A long deep moan left Wendy’s mouth as the sensation kicked in, the fullness making her body so responsive. With her body full of cock, her work clothes still on in places and the need for cum she felt every inch the slut she’d become, an unheard cynical giggle escaping her lips as she sniggered at the memory of her ex husband who never touched her, his sex drive almost nil and the divorce leaving her with a life she’d never change.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

By *otplaying4nowWoman
over a year ago

doncaster

Very well written

Reply privately

By *ookinforfun6972Couple
over a year ago

Hartlepool

Great story more please x

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

Wendy knew the office block would be empty as she made her way back to her own office. She’d pulled her skirt back down and refastened her bra but walked shamelessly through the corridor holding her butt plug for anyone to see with cum still dripping off her chin and down onto her blouse, her body still alive with electricity as she came down off an enormous high.

The drive home was a short 15 minute trip across town. She felt her pussy pulsate as she pulled into her drive, a cocktail of cum on the leather seats as she stood and retrieved her handbag, her knickers on top. She wiped the seat with them, found her keys and made her way straight to the bedroom

Making 3 guys cum in her and on her had been a pleasure she’d never tire of but her own climax was missing. Reaching into a bedside drawer she found her go to toy, it’s thickness already making her feel excited as she stepped out of her skirt, freed her boobs and began the simple task of making herself climax.

The toy worked its magic and she came quickly and loudly not bothered that her window was wide open and neighbours were in their garden. She wanted to cum again, the smell of spunk still in her nostrils so she kept up the onslaught on her pussy, the second orgasm taking longer as fatigue started to hit her.

She ran a bath, found a brand new razor and allowed herself an indulgent night, everything freshly shaved and ready for what tomorrow might bring. She adored being called upon and seeing expectant faces but as she enjoyed the heat of the bath water she wondered how much longer she should keep her secrets.

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

She woke the following morning refreshed and ready for the day ahead. Her diary was steady, mainly an office day and the chance to have a much needed catch up with Hannah. She showered quickly and spent a while choosing her outfit while applying her usual amount of minimal make up.

She plumped on a navy dress that sat just above the knee, a buttoned front making it very easy to put on and take off. She smiled to herself at the thought as she slid into a red thong, the matching bra already holding her breasts in place. At 5’6 her footwear choice was important but she couldn’t resist the new pair of red heels, the matching handbag finishing off her look. With freshly shaven legs she chose to avoid tights or stockings allowing the moisturiser she’d applied to work its magic.

She parked in her normal spot and revelled in teasing the post room boy as she exited her car, the split in her dress showing him far more than he’d bargained for. He blushed bright red as he caught sight of her knickers but didn’t look away as she grinned and left her legs open for longer than necessary. He fumbled with his bike lock as she strode across the car park, her devious mind already telling her she needed to go and visit the lad later that morning.

Hannah was bright and chatty when the pair met at the kettle. “How was last nights meeting” she quizzed as Wendy played it down saying everything had gone well and she’d enjoyed seeing old faces again. The topic of conversation changed and Wendy checked a few emails, a message from Neil catching her eye as he thanked her for another memorable meeting and he hoped to see her again soon. She typed a witty reply and set about her tasks telling Hannah she was going to the post room soon and did she need anything. “No I’m fine babe, but be careful of Kevin” she laughed, “he’s a young lad and apparently very flirty” she warmed, totally unaware that Wendy had already flashed him earlier that day!!

Reply privately

By *r MacmullyMan
over a year ago

Tarbert

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *eotheloinMan
over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

Wendy walked into the post room with purpose. The click of her heels made Kevin sit up from his computer and immediately blushed as he saw Wendy approach. He tried to speak, stuttered and was told in no uncertain terms to shut up. This only made him blush more as Wendy quickly assessed the room and made a mental plan.

He stood and was pushed back into his chair as Wendy sat on the edge of this desk, shuffling back so her bum was comfy. “So, my sources tell me you’re a bit of a flirt” she questioned receiving a shrug as Kevin couldn’t find any words. “I don’t think you’re a flirt, I think you’re a dirty little perv who likes to look up older ladies dresses. Did your cock get hard at the sight”, Kevin replying with a nod as the colour came back to his cheeks. “Did you have a wank at the sight of my thong”? she asked trying to keep a straight face as she enjoyed making him squirm. He shook his head no.

“So, I were to do this would your cock get hard again”? she asked as she opened her legs and gave him a clear view. His eyes glued to her crutch. A look of pleasure spreading across his face soon turned to shock when Wendy’s finger casually pulled her thong to one side, her freshly shaven pussy inches from his face. “Do you like the look of my cunt”, her voice now harder as she made him squirm. “It looks amazing”, Kevin finally finding some words as she shuffled closer and grabbed the back of his head. “Eat it” she hissed, her hand pushing his mouth into her sex.

His youthful enthusiasm saw him get busy immediately, his tongue pushing and probing into every available space. He was good and she felt herself become wetter as he worked her over. “Be a good boy and show me your cock” Wendy instructed as he looked disappointed at having to stop licking her. He was rock hard and a decent size and she told him to wank.

His eyes never left hers as he tugged at himself eagerly, Wendy encouraging him to cum. “Wank your load over my cunt you dirty little bastard” she teased as he upped his pace and his breathing changed. With the tip of his dick close to her pussy he jerked and shot a thick load, her pussy dripping as he emptied his balls dry. “Oh fuck that’s hot” she beamed, “now be a good boy and clean me up as I’ve got to get back to my desk”. He looked at her unsure. “You heard me, lick your spunk off my cunt” she snapped, her hand grabbing his head as he nestled his face back into her vagina.

Reply privately

By *stwo80Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

By *ion King80Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

are you talking about my wife...it all sounds so familiar

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

The rest of her morning was uneventful as Wendy busied herself at her desk, a couple of private emails that she hoped would change her future and a few phone calls made the time go fast and it was soon time for lunch.

She accepted an invite from Hannah to join her lunch and sat listening to her young co worker explain the ins and outs of internet dating and a recent meet where she’d got lucky for the first time in ages. Wendy excused herself to the toilet and enjoyed a quick wank at the thought of Hannah getting fucked. She came quickly, her pussy feeling even wetter after her shave.

She was horny when they sat back down to work and tested the water with an email to Jason asking if he had any pics to show her. It took him a while to reply and he answered negatively saying he was too busy today. That’s such a shame she replied, my pussy is soaking today and I’ve already been licked out once. He took the bait. Who by? he replied instantly, Wendy playing it cool telling him that was her business but oral in work time was a serious turn on.

He pestered her by email for a few minutes before she saw off his newfound enthusiasm reminding him he’d said he was too busy but he new where she lived if he had no plans after work. I might take you up on that he replied, a smile spreading across her face as she told him she had new lingerie that needed a test run.

She hadn’t and shrugged off the lie as she knew he’d been round at some point and she knew exactly what she’d be wearing. Text me if you turn up she teased, logging off for the day as her last appointment was a site visit.

Reply privately

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Reply privately

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

Outstanding

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *lanaWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

You’ve got me hooked mister

Reply privately

By *icboobs26Woman
over a year ago

Bristol

Finally caught up on this one!!

So good as always! Looking forward to more.

Keep up the great work xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *leopatra 64Couple
over a year ago

Poole

Great story

Reply privately

By *rs Little and Mr LargeCouple
over a year ago

burnham on sea

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

She’d only been back home for a matter of minutes when her phone pinged. She knew who it would be and chose to ignore him while she sorted some food out. He’d be glued to WhatsApp looking for the ticks going blue so she kept offline enjoying the tease. She felt herself getting wetter and thought about her outfit, confirming to herself that her first idea was the right one.

She eventually opened her phone, answered his message and told him she’d be free in half an hour. She was gagging for it now but had a little favour to call in first which would spice up the night beyond his wildest dreams. She stripped off, freshened up and slipped into her choice of attire, settling on the bed to play with a toy and get herself going.

He was bang on time as expected, ringing the doorbell to announce his arrival. She messaged him saying come and find me pushing a much bigger toy into herself as she heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

“Holy fuck” he whistled as he took in the view. Wendy was naked except for a pair of knee high leather boots and thrashed about in front of him pleasuring herself with what looked to him like at least 12 inches of rubber. “You’re considerably over dressed” she finally announced, Jason tugging at his clothes and naked within seconds, his cock looking inferior to the toy but she knew she’d have fun with it.

“I’m in a particularly naughty mood this evening sir” Wendy started. “Depriving me at work has made my cunt so hungry for cock, it seems an age since the postal boy ate it”. Jason blushed at the thought but didn’t speak as he knew she hadn’t finished. “I really hope you’re gonna be a superstar be satisfy our needs”. “Our”? he quizzed, unsure of her meaning. “Oh yes, I thought I’d spice things up by inviting a friend to play too” she confirmed, pre cum oozing out of his cock as he took in her words. “Now get here and use your tongue, my friend will be along in a minute”.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ornishfetMan
over a year ago

St Ives

Reply privately

By *lew65Man
over a year ago

Anglesey

Wow more please

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

By *etro1940sCouple
over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

well written ... this professional white collar lady likes it ... x Anne

Reply privately

By *anteddeadoraliveMan
over a year ago

st helens

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ngman70Man
over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *eotheloinMan
over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

Reply privately

By *leopatra 64Couple
over a year ago

Poole

[Removed by poster at 02/07/21 17:15:32]

Reply privately

By *leopatra 64Couple
over a year ago

Poole

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

Thanks for all the messages guys. Sorry it’s been a bit slow today, there will be more in the morning

Reply privately

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

Wendy was very deliberate with how she positioned herself, getting on to all fours at the end of the bed, dropping her hips slightly and pushing her arse up so he’d have full access to both her holes but would have to bend over himself.

His tongue flicked across her bum first, pausing slightly over her hole, a casual flick sending a shiver down her spine as he pushed a finger into her pussy. She felt herself push back but knew to slow down as she needed to prolong the session. A second finger joined the first and she felt him prise her lips apart, his tongue moving from her arse and abruptly into her pussy. He pushed deep, a murmur of approval escaping his lips. He was good and Wendy found herself gyrating slowly moving in unison with his tongue, a familiar feeling coming into the pit of her stomach as her orgasm built.

“Deeper” she called out, his response immediate as he grabbed her legs and forced his face further into her sex. She smiled to herself not only in pleasure but knowing that was the cue for her other visitor to join them, her position on the bed calculated and deliberate so Jason wouldn’t see their approach. Wendy’s moans grew louder to add to the theatre, Jason taking the bait and responding.

A hand grabbed his balls making him jump and curse, the surprise catching him out, adrenaline pumping through his veins as the reality kicked in. Although Wendy couldn’t see she knew exactly what was happening and told him to keep licking her and to not look around. He obeyed, the hand gripping his manhood relaxing as it started to wank him slowly. He felt amazing as his cock and balls were played with expertly, his body alert to touch as his senses fought to work out if he knew his additional play mate.

He didn’t, Wendy had chose wisely making sure this all fitted in to her master plan. That was the bigger picture but right now she wanted to give him a night he wouldn’t forget before his life changed over the coming days.

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great read.

Reply privately

By *leopatra 64Couple
over a year ago

Poole

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Jesus this gets me so damn hard.

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Wow. You can definitely write

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

Wendy told him to stay still as she repositioned herself and dropped to her knees in front of him. She engulfed his length in one gulp, his cock disappearing to the back of her throat while at the same time a tongue pushed against his arse, a slight twitch in his body as I tried to hide the delight.

It felt incredible being serviced by two people both using their tongues expertly. He opened his legs wider to balance, the tongue on his arse able to push in deeper as Wendy started to finger herself. He could hear how wet she was and was longing to fuck her but all his concentration was taken on establishing who the mystery guest was. It was as if Wendy read his mind suggesting they swap positions.

The first thing he noticed was her long blonde hair, flecks of silver making it look vibrant and recognising her age which he guessed was late 40s. Her heels meant they were at eye level which turned him on more as he loves tall women and he shamelessly looked her up and down. Gym fit and trim she was a size 10, pert C cup boobs sitting high on her chest, his eyes drawn to the darkness of her nipples but it was her legs that made him nearly cum on the spot. Long and well toned they were enhanced with soft silk black stockings, a matching suspender belt neatly positioned around her waist. It was all she wore, his attention now focused on her pubic area, a neat but hairy mound visible above her clit.

“I trust you approve” she commented in a voice very posh sounding, turning him round and settling right on his cock before he could reply, Wendy pulling his cheeks apart as her tongue repeated what the strangers had done. He remained silent as he watched her suck him, her eyes never leaving his as her tongue teased the tip of his length suggestively, a look in her eye that worried him he might cum sooner than he wanted.

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wow. You can definitely write "

Oh he can.

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

He constantly writes my cock to attention

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

More to come. Too hungover today!!!!

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

Wendy felt his body jerk and legs twitch, the tell take sign that he’d emptied his load. “Naughty boy” she called out, playfully smacking his bum as she spoke. As if it was rehearsed she moved to the bed, lay down and opened her legs, her friend following. He watched intently as the stranger dribbled his cum on to Wendy’s pussy, a coating of his juices all over her as she began to wank using his cum.

His cock stirred at the performance in front of him, Wendy now having her pussy licked, her encouraging and loud moans filling the air as she arched her back and pushed her sex into her friends mouth. “Are you just going to stand there looking or are you going to join in” she snapped in a demanding tone. “Get your head between her legs and get your cock hard again”.

She opened her legs wider as he came up behind her and he chose the angle to pleasure her with his tongue. She tasted heavenly, a sweetness to her pussy he’d never experienced before as he began to lap away. She responded and met his rhythm, her hips gyrating in unison as they connected.

He heard Wendy climax, the sound of her orgasm being the tonic he needed to achieve another erection but he wanted to stay where he was, her taste was getting better by the moment as her breathing began to change and he predicted her own orgasm coming soon.

He wasn’t wrong and certainly wasn’t disappointed as she pushed into him, her legs stiffening as soft whimpering sounds left her mouth and she shook gently as the intensity ripped through her. “Fuuuuuuccckkk” she sighed as she came down off her high, Wendy beaming at him as she looked on. “Good boy, and now your cocks awake again” she grinned as she instructed him on what to do next. He smiled at the suggestion loving how Wendy’s brain worked!

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple
over a year ago

Porthcawl

Reply privately

By *avidking73Man
over a year ago

Barnet

Reply privately

By *ldbluMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Great story

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

Wendy grabbed his cock tightly giving it a squeeze as she pulled him in close. They kissed as she rubbed his cock against her clit, their tongues entwined as he wrapped his arm around her, the other reaching her her boobs, her nipples sensitive as he pinched one gently.

Once she knew his cock couldn’t get any harder she led him over to the bed and insisted he lay on his back. Within seconds Wendy has straddled his face, her lips parted allowing his tongue to push deep inside her. He felt the other body get up on the bed, his mind alert as he felt his cock being guided, a smooth velvety feeling as he slid into a pussy.

“Ride him hard” he heard Wendy say, the words making him lick her harder and deeper as he felt the pussy clamp his length, the owner starting to build a pace, his awareness that her and Wendy were now kissing, their muffled noises turning him on.

Wendy came. Her messy climax coating his face as she climbed off and gave them the bed to themselves. “Yes, take every inch” she encouraged loudly, telling him to fuck her harder. She stood next to them, her fingers finding a nipple from each as she kept up her verbal encouragement. She twisted his hard, a sharp pain searing through his body but it actually turned him on, his cocking feeling harder as he lifted his hips and pushed in as deep as he could. “Yes, fill her up” Wendy cheered as he felt his climax building.

“I’m gonna cum” he grunted, his last few thrusts powerful and deep as his cock erupted inside her, her own breathing telling him she’d cum too, a slight bead of sweat matting her hair as their bodies collapsed against each other’s, her body spontaneously jerking as the orgasm stayed inside her for a while. Wendy just looked on, her mouth straight on to his cock cleaning him up as her mate climbed off and left the room.

She lay with him as he regained his composure, the occasional kiss well timed as he regained his senses. “I hope you enjoyed that” Wendy quizzed, an assertiveness and confidence in her he’d never noticed before. He told it had been awesome, a slight confusion surrounding him as they were alone, the stranger not returning to the room, the surrealness hitting him hard.

She kissed him deep, reminded him she was now off for a couple of days and told him she’d see him Monday. Heading for the shower she told him to let himself out. Holding back a grin she knew the next time they saw each other it would be in very different circumstances and she’d spend the next couple of days plotting how that was going to look.

Reply privately

By *igman_UKMan
over a year ago

Birmingham/Paisley

Keep up the good work

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fantastic

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

I think we need to try that

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

By the time Wendy returned to work on Monday there was chaos in the office with everyone instructed to pause the jobs they were on and prepare for a major meeting on Tuesday morning. Rumours had of course circulated about what was happening but Wendy took it all in her stride as she already knew. Pretending to share everyone’s concern she went off in search of Jason knowing she’d get him to spill the beans.

“Everyone’s running around like blue arsed flies” she joked as she knocked and entered his office. She flicked the door catch without him realising and brushed off his attempts to tell her he was too busy. “Oh come on, I’m sure you can find 5 mins to update me” she grinned as she made full eye contact and slowly began to teasingly lift the front of her skirt up. By the time she’d revealed her hold ups he was in full flow telling her solicitors had been in touch instructing the firm the deceased owners wife now wanted to be a part of the organisation and that she and the solicitor leading the transfer of ownership would be in the office Tuesday morning.

“Oh, how incredibly exciting” she beamed as her finger rubbed against the front of her knickers, a wet spot clearly visible to him as she noticed his cock growing in his trousers. “Well I think we should have one for old times sake” she giggled. “Who knows what will happen after tomorrow” she added before reaching out and unzipping his flies.

She normally enjoyed sucking his cock at work but slid his cock in her pussy for a rare treat. He didn’t last long but she enjoyed the moment and returned to her desk 10 minutes later with cum still in her pussy, her nether region soaked, the aroma filling her nostrils as she subtly scooped a load onto her finger and licked it while Hannah was busy filing.

She reached for her phone texting a familiar number. Wow, the place is chaotic, see you tomorrow, a smiling emoji finishing her message. The number replied almost immediately. I look forward to seeing their faces. Enjoy your last day of normality, tomorrow’s going to be a rollercoaster.

Reply privately

By *lew65Man
over a year ago

Anglesey

Wwwww more please

Reply privately

By *aughtyman45Man
over a year ago

lincoln

Great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Porthcawl

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

Wendy slept well that night after a long soak in the bath. She shaved again and chose the smartest suit possible for the following day, her new red soled heels finishing off the look. After breakfast she room her time dressing, her best lingerie hugging her figure as she carefully fixed her stockings. With a navy suit she chose tan stockings, the suspender clips poking through her suit and visible if you knew where to look.

The big meeting at work was set for 10am. Arriving just before 9 she turned a few heads with her appearance especially as she had no formal part in any of the day’s proceedings in the eyes of her colleagues. “Wow you look and smell amazing” Hannah complimented, blushing slightly as the words left her mouth, her nipples stiffening slightly in her jumper which Wendy couldn’t help but notice. She’d never really studied Hannah before but thought a bit of tlc and effort would make this girl a stunner.

At 9.50 her phone buzzed. The text read ‘here’, a thumbs up reply meaning shit was about to get real. “Hannah do you trust me” she asked her colleague. “Erm, yes of course” her office mate stuttered, unsure of the line of questioning. “Some big changes are about to happen and things around here will be different but I promise I’ll explain everything when it’s all over”. With that she left the office, took a deep breath and made her way to reception.

Katie looked just as good today as when she’d seen her last. She kissed her friend hello and told the receptionist she’d show her to the bird room. “Aren’t you waiting for the new owner” the young girl asked with a puzzled look. “It’s all under control” Wendy replied as they made their way.

Knocking on the board room door they waited to be answered. One of the directors opened it and Wendy introduced Katie as the legal representative they were expecting. After they said hello Wendy was asked if she needed anything as the directors knew she wasn’t part of the meeting. “She’s with me” Katie announced, the room sitting to attention as they took in her words, Jason joining them and immediately going bright red as he recognised the tall blonde from Wendy’s bedroom, images of her performing various acts on him flooding his head.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *eotheloinMan
over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Well that's a twist and a half

Reply privately

By *y AmoreMan
over a year ago

london

Reply privately

By *ignbeardyMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

It didn’t take long for Katie to explain how the business had been left to Wendy in her late husband’s will, the technicalities around ownership or the fact Wendy wasn’t planning to hire or fire anyone else without consultation etc etc. It took a bit longer to explain why she is known by her middle and maiden name rather than her given name at birth, the pair explaining a few personal facts to the audience and ultimately the fact that she wanted to prove herself first rather than be given unnecessary perks by association but with no managing director for 18 months she wanted to step up, allow the business to flourish and take on a new challenge.

“So, essentially, nothing changes dramatically other than you now oversee everything and we need to replace your position” a guy called Ed asked, looking relieved when she confirmed his question. “I’ve a few ideas of my own from what I’ve seen from within but you can all go home tonight and sleep safe knowing it’s business as usual” Wendy confirmed. “Katie and I will be popping out for lunch, there’s food being delivered for the whole staff so please ensure they have an hour off, disperse any rumours and Jason we’ll meet with you in my new office at 2.30 please” she added, a familiar look on her face as he caught Katie smiling too.

“I’ll meet you outside” Wendy told Katie as she detoured via her old office with a particular task in mind. “Why do you look so smug” Katie challenged when she returned. “I might be the new boss, but my needs haven’t changed and I think I’ve just made my first appointment and I’m very sure you’ll approve” she winked as they made their way to a nearby wine bar, signing a few legal bits before ordering lunch and planning what to do with Jason.

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Mmm definitely loving where this is going

Reply privately

By *laygirl7Woman
over a year ago

Cheshire

Loving this can't wait for the next installment

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *avidking73Man
over a year ago

Barnet

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

Jason was on time arriving bang on 2.30 as instructed. Wendy had already made changes to the big office, a room that had been unoccupied for quite a while but one he remembered. The blinds were shut giving them total privacy and she nodded towards the door, his cue to lock it. His cock twitched as that normally meant he was about to get some.

“Is it just you here” he asked bravely hoping that Katie might make an appearance. “Maybe” she replied “but I ask the questions and give the instructions today so be a good boy and take your clothes off”. Her words hit him hard as he’d never stripped before at work, they always found a way with their clothes on. “Did you not understand my instructions” she mocked as he stood looking unsure. “I’m sure if the postal boy was given a chance he’d be a bit more willing than you, perhaps you don’t find me attractive now I’m the boss” she continued, a tone in her voice he hadn’t heard before.

He chose not to reply but took his clothes off before she could change her mind. She didn’t move from behind her desk and he stood totally on display in the middle of the plush space. “Come closer and wank your cock into life” Wendy instructed, Jason obeying immediately, his hand tugging on his length bringing it to life.

“So, what do you think darling, do you think you can handle that”, Jason looking confused by her words. “Handle what” he replied. “I wasn’t talking to you muppet” she snapped as Hannah stepped out and into his view. His hand covered his cock and his face went bright red as this relatively unknown girl who’d been with the business looked him up and down. She was dressed in a way he’d never seen before, Wendy encouraging her to do some lunch time shopping to celebrate her promotion as her replacement.

“Hannah here has taken my job and will be working very closely with you from now on. Of course, you were always kind to give me various physical perks so it’s only right she gets the opportunity too. I’ll still need mine. My husband may have left me the business but he also left me years of catching up so I do hope this is something you can achieve”. He had no reply.

“Have you lost your words” a new voice filling his ears, Katie emerging from behind him. He hadn’t spotted the chair she’d been sat on but certainly noticed her appearance as her naked body walked towards him, just her in her heels as she reached for his cock and tugged on it hard. “He’s normally far more willing Hannah” she giggled as she encouraged the younger girl to join her. “Perhaps if you touch it he may be a bit more responsive” she suggested as she pinched his nipple and pushed a finger against his bum hole.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

The pressure against his anus plus three women all watching him stand naked meant he didn’t last long in Katie’s spell. With his cock between her boobs as she knelt before him she used her boobs to wank him off, an impressive amount of cum shooting out of his cock and spraying over her. She thanked him for his load, scooped cum off her boobs and slowly began to masturbate using it as lube. “You can leave” Hannah told him in no uncertain terms, Wendy fighting hard not to giggle as the comment blindsided him.

He pulled on his clothes, looked at Wendy for reassurance, a look of doubt in his eyes but she just grinned and told him he had plenty to be getting on with. He left the office with his tail between his legs as Katie locked the door behind him and walked over to Hannah. Still naked she took a few moments to explain how she and Wendy had met, how their backstories were very similar with controlling husbands and that now they both had freedom they pushed boundaries and always made sure they were pleasured whether it be at work or at home.

Wendy had joined them and finished the story. “I make absolutely no apology for it but quite frankly I’m a bit of a slut babe, I’ve years of making up to do and there’s just something quite naughty and erotic about being naughty at work. Your job here is safe, you’re under no pressure to do anything you don’t want to as Katie and I will always find a way”. Hannah nodded, looked confident and started to unbutton her blouse. Wendy and Katie swapped a surprised look as Hannah looked them both in the eyes and told them she needed to cum after what she’d seen already.

“Are you sure” Wendy asked trying to hide her smugness. “Oh absolutely, and it’ll be your mouth that makes me climax….boss”, her emphasis on the last word making Wendy wet immediately. Katie helped her out of her top and unclipped the back of her skirt as Wendy started to undress herself, Katie sneaking an occasional kiss with Hannah as clothes were discarded all over the floor.

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Porthcawl

Reply privately

over a year ago

This story gets better and better.

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

Hannah’s boobs were every bit as good as Wendy imagined they would be, an ample D cup with the loveliest dark simples that stood erect encouraged by the air con. She took one between her lips sucking gently before letting her tongue casually flick over one. Hannah trembled slightly but in pleasure not discomfort as Katie finished undressing her.

Her naked body was a thing of beauty. Standing just over 5’5 she was an anvil us gym goer with all her limbs wonderfully toned and a stomach that showed no sign of kids, evidence of abs making Wendy jealous. Her boobs looked good from every angle so Wendy looked down between her legs seeing a completely bald pubic area and the sparkle of a clit piercing. “Wow, you look incredible” both Katie and Wendy virtually said at the same time, Hannah’s face filling with a huge smile.

Wendy knew Hannah was the quiet type and had already made a mental note of taking control when to her surprise the younger woman grabber her gently by the shoulders and pulled her in for a deep lingering kiss, her tongue pushing into Wendy’s mouth with a youthful enthusiasm. Before she could say anything she felt a finger push into her pussy, Hannah showing a confidence Wendy didn’t know existed.

Katie settled on Hannah’s boobs letting her tongue tease her nipples, her hand slowly rubbing over Hannah’s clit, a growing wetness confirming Hannah’s approval. All three women made soft gentle moans as Katie led them over to a comfortable looking sofa. Pushing Hannah gently down into the cushions Katie nudged her legs open allowing Wendy full access to her pussy which she set about with vigour. Kicking off her heels Katie climbed up onto the sofa placing her feet either side of Hannah and pushing her pussy forward.

She didn’t need a second invite, the youngsters tongue immediately into action as her hands grabbed Katie’s bum cheeks and pulled her even tighter. “Feast on my cunt you dirty bitch” Katie whimpered, Wendy making an approving moan as she took in her friends words. Both Hannah and Wendy upped their pace as Katie keep the commentary up, telling them both she wanted them to cum together. She knew Wendy would be fingering herself and looked back to have her suspicions confirmed.

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Wow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Such a sexy story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Porthcawl

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

Katie was delighted when all three of them came within seconds of each other, their bodies collapsing in a heap on the sofa, their mouths busy kissing each other as Wendy added her sticky fingers to the equation. “I’m already loving my new role” Wendy giggled, Katie and Hannah laughing but reminding her that she will eventually have to do some work every now and then.

A loud knock on the door disturbed the moment, Hannah startled at the realisation she was naked and Wendy was already on her way to answer it. “Don’t panic ladies” she whispered, all good things come on three’s and I promise this is our last treat for the day. You two stand in the blind spot over there and I’ll let our guest in”. They moved into position quickly, Wendy taking advantage of the peep hole to confirm it was who she was expecting.

“Do come in” she announced formally as she swung the door open and showed him the way. “Oh Jesus, err, you’re naked” he stuttered as he took in the situation. “See I love observant members of staff, you’ll go far” she answered with a hint of sarcasm as he stood red faced taking in the view. She could see his cock growing impressively and withheld her giggle as he looked at the floor.

“What seems to be the matter darling” she asked, his nervous and uncertain reply barely audible as he pointed towards the pile of clothes on the floor. “You can’t possibly wear all those at once” he stammered. “Again your observation skills are beyond your years” she mocked “and you’re dead right as those belong to my friends over there” his head turning to see both Katie and Hannah striding over.

“Is this real” he called out making all three smile. “Very real” replied Hannah, “now show me how real you are as you are currently very over dressed for the party”. His face was a mix of pleasure and pain as he started to unfasten buttons and pull down zips, Wendy and Katie marvelling at the way Hannah grew into her role within this. They swapped a wink and awaited her instructions for them all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

Wendy allowed herself a moment of reflection, a big smile spreading across her face as she lay in the bath later that night. As days go, that was right up, her life now changed for good as she announced to the company her intent for them and the future. She was far more switched on than they perhaps realised and she knew with the right guidance the business would go from strength to strength.

Her fingers found her pussy as she recalled Kevin’s delight at seeing the three of them naked, his youthful eagerness when Hannah had them all bent over the desk, their pussies all available as he manoeuvred between the three of them, their pussies all uniquely different. “God you’re all so wet and tight” he’d marvelled making all three smug with the compliment.

Wendy loved being a slut and the secret sex she’d had at work had turned her on enormously but as she lay their basking in her new life she knew she’d have to behave differently wanting new experiences and making memories she’d hold dear for a long time. She began making plans, her orgasm coming soon after as her head filled with filthy ideas that she couldn’t wait to put into practice.

A call from Katie broke her thoughts. Details of more paperwork and legal bits changing her mood. “Tomorrow is going to be busy I’m afraid but by Thursday lunch after a Skype call with the bank we should all be done” she confirmed. Wendy confirmed she understood, making notes on her phone as Katie spoke and already knowing when she could test part one of her new plan. She hung up excited, dried quickly and chose to use several toys for the next 30 minutes before falling into a deep sleep.

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *imshardMan
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Brilliant

Reply privately

By *leopatra 64Couple
over a year ago

Poole

Reply privately

By *avidking73Man
over a year ago

Barnet

Just keeps getting better.

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

As Katie predicted the next day was manic and Wendy’s feet didn’t really touch the floor as she went from meeting to meeting, signed form after form and started to understand the responsibility she now had as the boss. She was starving by the time she got home deciding she’d call for a takeaway once she’d showered.

As she entered her hallway she noticed a card saying there was a parcel left in her secure place. She was intrigued as she hadn’t ordered anything and retrieved a poshly wrapped box not much bigger than an a4 piece of paper. As she sat down to order her tea she unwrapped the parcel, a fancy felt bow securing the contents. An attached card was typed and read…congratulations on your new role boss, here’s a little something from me and I hope to see you in them soon.

She felt butterflies hit her tummy, a warmth and wetness pushing down between her legs as she took in the sexy black lingerie that someone had sent. The bra was like nothing she’d seen before with straps up between her cleavage, half of the cup missing so her nipples would poke out. The thong was equally as skimpy, an attached suspender belt incorporated into the waistline. The stockings were a deep opaque black and Wendy found herself stripping off in a hurry to try things on.

She felt incredible when she’d finally got everything on, her pussy visibly wet as she stared at herself in the mirror. She’d put her heels back on and strutted like a catwalk model laughing at herself as she wiggled her bum over enthusiastically. She took a couple of pics and debated what to do with them when her doorbell rang loudly making her jump.

“Who is it” she called out, looking around for a coat to cover her modesty. “It’s Ben from the Italian takeaway” a male voice replied. Wendy couldn’t believe the food was here so quickly, a feeling surging through her body as she ignored a coat and strode purposefully towards the door. “Wow, you were quick” she said confidently knowing full well the lad would be gobsmacked. “You just caught me trying on some new gear, do you approve” she continued, fighting hard to stifle a grin as the lad stood in awe. “I’d love to take it off for you” he finally answered shocking her with his bravado, her pussy twitching again at the thought but the moment went when sadly he told her he had a delivery to make elsewhere. “Maybe next time” she winked as she shut the door, laughed at herself and sat and ate her tea in just her heels and sexy new lingerie.

She couldn’t wait to wear it to work tomorrow and had already decided on an outfit that would complete the overall effect.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *eotheloinMan
over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *mmaCD1029TV/TS
over a year ago

Bangor NI

Great story

Reply privately

By *r MacmullyMan
over a year ago

Tarbert

Brilliant thanks for sharing

Reply privately

By *leopatra 64Couple
over a year ago

Poole

Great story

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

She woke with an extra bounce in her step and couldn’t wait to get going. After a quick shower and brush of make up she slid back into her new lingerie, her body all alert and sensitive as the material slid over her skin. She used every mirror in the house as an opportunity to perv on herself as she chose to keep her main outfit off and just potter in her undies. The temptation to wank was enormous but she maintained discipline and made it into work bang on time ready for the new day.

Her new car got delivered shortly before 10, the 40 something delivery driver making no attempt to hide the fact he was staring down her top at every opportunity. On another day he may have got lucky but today her focus was elsewhere and she couldn’t wait to get back behind her desk.

A text from Katie confirmed she’d lead the meeting and it should all be plain sailing, the message ending with a p.s is the other bit sorted and a winking emoji. Wendy replied, a simple message saying hell yeah. A thumbs up from Katie and Wendy felt herself get wetter, butterflies hitting her nether regions. Her panties would be soaking by the end of the day and she couldn’t wait.

Five minutes before her call a knock at the door confirmed her guest had arrived. They shared a long lingering kiss hello before Wendy enjoyed watching her visitor strip down as she removed her own skirt and sat behind the big screen. Katie made the introductions to Michael and Jemima, both of whom promised they wouldn’t keep her long and to sit comfy while they went through their small agenda.

Wendy relaxed, the elastic on her knickers pulled to one side as a finger pushed into her pussy and a tongue found her clit. She gripped the chair arms tighter as Jemima talked her through profit shares and directors pay, her pussy now with an extra finger in it as the tongue got busier. Thankfully she didn’t have to speak, nodding occasionally and letting Katie do some questioning.

The call ended as quickly as they’d promised with both bankers saying they’d pop in next week. Wendy thanked them gratefully while squeezing her legs tighter to distract her visitor and as they left she let out a huge sigh and focused on Katie. With her friend in on the act she hooked a leg over her chair arm fully opening herself up, her lips parted giving full access. “Are you enjoying yourself babe” Katie chuckled. “Fuck yeah” Wendy laughed as Katie moved her camera and introduced Wendy to Nick, a 23 year graduate that was wanking an impressive looking cock as he tongued away at Katie’s pussy.

“Oh he looks like someone I should meet as soon as possible, what do you think Hannah” Wendy beamed as she moved her camera down, Hannah not even breaking stride as she continued her assault on Wendy’s pussy. She smiled with her eyes, winked at the camera and added a third finger into Wendy as she fought her to make her boss cum.

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Damn that's hot

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *imshardMan
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

God good story

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

Hannah was on a mission and kept up her pace even though Wendy had clearly climaxed on at least two occasions. Communication with Katie had stopped but they were still on camera, Katie taking it hard from behind as she viewed Wendy and Hannah on screen. Hannah knew what she wanted to achieve and pushed Wendy’s legs wider before slipping another finger in.

“Do it” Wendy called out as she caught on to Hannah’s intent, the younger woman pushing her thumb into the palm of her hand and nudging her hand into Wendy slowly. Wendy pushed back, her pelvis opening slightly as she readjusted in her chair, Hannah’s hand sliding further into her.

Her breathing shortened as Katie spoke and disturbed the peace. “You two look fucking amazing, push that fist into her greedy cunt, I want to see you full”. The instructions turned them both on and Hannah pushed again, a small Yelp from Wendy as Hannah’s hand finally pushed into her. The youngster gave her a moment to adjust to the sensation but started to slowly push in and out as the thumb of her spare hand slowly rubbed over Wendy’s clit. Her moans loudened with the intensity of the actions and another orgasm ripped through her body as Katie took a load over her boobs, scooping cum into her mouth as she willed Hannah and Wendy on.

Hannah had done her research, opening her hand slightly inside Wendy, hitting a spot Wendy had never felt before. She had to bite hard on her lip to muffle the cries even though she knew the room was soundproof. “Just let it happen” Hannah whispered with the naughtiest of grins, her hand speeding up as Wendy bucked and rode her arm. The moment was right and in one big manoeuvre Hannah pulled herself out, Wendy’s legs buckling as jets of fluid flew out of her covering Hannah’s face and chest. “Yessss” the youngster cheered, “let it flow and cover me” her tongue lapping away greedily as Wendy continued to cum, her pussy sodden, the opaque stockings she was wearing damp as she experienced a feeling she didn’t know was possible. “What did you do to me” she panted, kissing Hannah deeply before the youngster could reply.

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

That was definitely hot

Reply privately

By *imshardMan
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"That was definitely hot "
definitely was

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

Wendy was experiencing a mix of emotions as she held Hannah tightly. The kissed like long term lovers, Hannah being as tactile as possible as Wendy’s body readjusted itself after such an intense experience. “Well you certainly turned out to be a dark horse” she told Hannah, a touch of pride in her voice. “It’s always the quiet ones hey” Hannah replied with a cheeky smile, Wendy now keen to question the youngster and explore her mind further.

“All in good time boss” she teased as she found some wipes and started to clean herself, a quick spray of perfume to try and disguise the scent of sex that hung over her. “If I don’t do my real job I’ll be getting fired” she laughed as Wendy just looked at her still to get dressed herself. “Are you going for it again” Hannah quizzed, Wendy confirming she wasn’t but just loved pottering about in next to nothing.

Hannah gave Wendy a long deep kiss before leaving her to work. Before she left the room she pulled Wendy in tight and whispered into her ear. “If you want to see how naughty I can be how about you email me Katie’s number and I’ll organise something you won’t forget for a long time”. With that she left, Wendy feeling her pussy flood with juices at the mystery of the suggestion. By the time Hannah was back at her desk the email had been sent!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

Hannah got busy making plans behind Wendy’s back, liaising with Katie and confirming they’d meet on Monday. With her new increased workload Hannah deliberately kept out of Wendy’s way making her boss stew on what might happen, the not knowing bound to make Wendy hornier. She noticed Kevin the post lad make a long visit to Wendy’s office but when it came to leave on Friday evening she shot home quickly as she had a date with Google and some much needed shopping.

With everything in place she logged into the company system remotely and changed Wendy’s diary blocking out a couple of hours for Monday afternoon. Nobody would know this until Monday and Hannah knew that Wendy saw it her mind would be in overdrive.

Saturday allowed her to do the shopping she needed, a trip down to London on the train allowing her to get the bits immediately, a spontaneous day out with a few cocktails really putting her in the mood for Monday. Katie met her off the train when she returned home taking the bits she needed and looking over the items Katie had brought. “If I had any panties on they’d be very wet at the sight of this lot” Katie teased, Hannah taking the bait, pulling her new friend in close and pushing a finger into her jeans having pulled her zip down. “Fucking hell you’re shameless” Katie giggled, shocked at Hannah’s actions in such a public space. “You wouldn’t have mentioned being commando if you didn’t want a reaction” Hannah replied. Hannah kissed her hard before Katie could reply suggesting she drove her home the long way.

By the time Monday came Hannah was ready to make her bosses day. Her outfit had been on the end of the bed since the night before and she shivered slightly as she pulled the soft fabric over her skin before pulling her office clothes over the top. A final piece of the get up was included and she drove into work wishing the morning away and ready for an afternoon of filth.

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *oventry4biTV/TS
over a year ago

coventry

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow brilliant story more please!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *imshardMan
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

So flecking horny

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

At precisely 1.30pm Hannah marched into Wendy’s office with an authority and purpose belying her years and position. “So you’re my diary thief” Wendy said smiling as she stood from behind her desk. “Sssh” Hannah snapped, a lock of surprise and shock on Wendy’s face as the youngster positioned Wendy’s hands on the desk, bent her over slightly and lifted her skirt so it was up around her waist.

She resisted the temptation to pause and admire Wendy’s stockings, her bosses body still stiff as she initially struggled to accept the change in power. A powerful hand over her bum cheek made her focus, a small yelp escaping her lips as Hannah fought to hide the stinging in her palm.

Hannah moved to the other end of the desk so Wendy could see. She locked eyes on her boss and slowly began to undress. The fishnet body stocking hugged her figure tightly, the pre cut holes letting her breasts hang free, the crutchless section giving access to whoever was getting her pussy. Hannah turned her back on Wendy, bending over to kick off her skirt, a tactical move to reveal her shiny butt plug. A quiet murmur of approval left Wendy’s lips as her eyes feasted on the vision in front of her.

Hannah ignored her boss, turning towards the door and calling enter. Within seconds Katie stepped through, a knee length coat giving no signs of what was underneath but it was her accomplice Nick that made Wendy’s pussy swell in anticipation, her clit alive and expectant.

Nick was naked by the time he reached the desk, his cock just as good looking in real life as it has been on camera. He walked teasingly behind Wendy deliberately letting his hand brush against her bum cheeks as he made his way around to Hannah who was now kneeling and ready.

She took his cock into her mouth greedily, a salty hit of pre cum bouncing off her tongue as her head bobbed away coating his length in saliva. Wendy knew she wasn’t allowed to move, her pussy soaking as Katie rubbed the cheek Hannah had smacked. As Wendy relaxed Katie smacked it too making her friend jump somewhat.

Hannah had moved Nick over to the sofa straddling his cock and taking his impressive manhood deep into her pussy. Presenting her arse and slowing her pace she casually announced “I’m ready”, Katie’s cue to unbutton her coat and join the party. Naked apart from her heels her body looked as impressive as ever but it was the 9 inch black strap on fastened tightly around her waist that caught Wendy’s eye.

She desperately wanted a part of the action and watched intently as Katie pushed the toy into Hannah’s arse, the youngster not even flinching as two cocks filled her up.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Omg I’ve leaked so much I’m sure I’m dehydrated.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

Wendy felt so much admiration for Hannah and the way she took both cocks with ease. Her soft moans told the others she was enjoying the experience, Wendy hoping she’d get an invite to join in sooner rather than later.

“I think it’s time I upped my game” Hannah announced climbing off Nick and guiding his cock into her arse. The change of angle made her moan loudly as she started to slide up and down his length. Once she’d got accustomed to the feeling she paused again, Katie knowing exactly what was going to happen next.

Nestling up gently behind Hannah she pushed the rubber against Nick’s cock and used his length to guide the strap on into the youngsters arse. With two cocks in her bum Hannah let out a long guttural cry, visibly pushing down to take as much as she could.

“Please let me join in” Wendy called out almost pleading to get closer to the action. Hannah looked over at her, winked and nodded Wendy over, her bosses face alight with pleasure. “My go’s you’re one naughty bitch” she whispered into Hannah’s ear before kissing her deeply and pushing a finger into her younger colleagues pussy.

“Oh god that feels amazing” Hannah cried as Wendy’s fingers circled and pushed against the toys, the thin elastic skin stretched to the limit making her feel full. She came hard, her body visibly shaking as the orgasm ripped through her. Wendy pushed her fingers in deeper encouraging Nick to cum, Katie pulling out so the lad could give her everything he had.

He didn’t take long telling them all he was cumming hard, his body going limp as he emptied himself in her. Wendy spotted her opportunity, pulling Nick’s cock out of Hannah’s arse, her mouth on it immediately as she cleaned him up, her fingers still at Hannah’s pussy as she attempted to induce another climax.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *imshardMan
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

So horny

Reply privately

By *avidking73Man
over a year ago

Barnet

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Mmm

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

Wendy wanted to act quickly not knowing if the others had any plans and whipped off as much clothing as she possibly could before anyone could protest.

“Get that fucking strap on in me now and don’t be gentle” she barked sparking Katie into life. She was hungry for action and didn’t mind how she told people. She bent over giving Katie a clear opportunity and her old mate didn’t let her down pushing every inch into her with one powerful thrust.

She’d taken her fingers out of Hannah but kept on with Nick confident his youthfulness would have him hard again soon. She wasn’t disappointed. Katie grabbed her hips firmly, her foot appearing on the sofa next to Wendy’s hands, the change of angle allowing her to go deeper and generate more powerful thrusts as she pumped with all her might.

“Oh yes, harder” Wendy sighed as she sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room, Hannah capturing the moment as Nick regained full stiffness and pulled Wendy’s hair as her mouth bobbed up and down his length.

“I want both of you inside me” she announced as she repositioned herself, placed Nick underneath her and reversed back onto his cock. “Wow” the young lad sighed as she took every part of him, her hands gripping his thighs as Katie climbed between her legs and slid the rubber alongside Nick and into Wendy’s pussy.

Wendy was in heaven, her body alert to every touch, change of angle and thrust. Hannah looked on, her hand gently rubbing her pussy as she calculated her next move hoping Wendy would make a suggestion. Nothing was said but they made eye contact, Hannah climbing up alongside her Wendy leaning over and tonguing her pussy as the camera she was holding was pushed into various places for close ups and memories they’d all cherish.

Wendy came hard, Nick filled her with cum and they all took time to come down off their various highs, re dressed and tried as best as possible to resume their daily duties.

Wendy knew she wouldn’t change her sexual preferences, wanted to explore new experiences and push her boundaries as far as possible.

THE END

(Wendy will be back soon with new adventures)

Reply privately