Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

What I thought was gf

Jump to newest

By *omeo111 OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Bit of a description first .Me and my gf at the time I was in my 30s she was in her 20s am 6f dark hair tall good body she was slim blonde hair very sexy in sports wear tight leggings wow always got me going but In the bedroom like to dress sexy in suspenders lace knickers etc or if kinky a black catsuit with zips in the right places x her and I alway had a great sex life never a week we never didn’t have sex 5-6 times a week bare minimum and some nights 3 times .. so all was good . We like to keep it fresh all positions etc light bondage for both of us like to tease each other . We’ll as I was tied up one night hands and legs blindfolded teasing me with her whip she was licking on my rock hard cock when she ran the tassels between my legs on my balls then she moved down a bit near my hole wow this got me shocks down my whole body and got me so hard my cock pulsating my Precum was lashing out . Oh babes she said you like that think we found a new special spot with a moan coming from me I said I I I maybe bit nervously.. she said not maybe I see you like it she said think it’s hot baby with that she touched my hole with the handle of the whip . Wow my hole went wild in and out never had that feeling before and never thought of it either I was a no go but this was really turning me on and she could tell to with my rock hard cock . She then stopped I could still feel my hole pulsing I wondered what she was doing she then threw her leg over me and put wet crouch near my face I could feel her wet knickers on my chin and smell her wet pussy juice mmm and the licked my balls moving down to my pulsating hole working her tongue down till it was on my tight hole feel her tongue just on it then with a wet lick she start to lick it as my hole now in and out like crazy I was oh my oh my .. she stopped and said it’s ok baby relax and enjoy it because I am .. she then got me so wet with her tongue and start to push against my tight throbbing hole oh this felt amazing something that I never experienced or thought I would like .. I could feel her tits rubbing on my explosive cock wow I was so hard now with her tongue licking my hole and so wet I felt her drip spit from her mouth making me so wet down there then she run her fingers up my legs I thought I was going to explode.. oh babes she said your loving this you naughty boy why haven’t we tried this before I muttered bk getting my breath didn’t think I was a thing .. she said oh it’s definitely your thing I think and not stopping now . With that she continued licking now using her finger rubbing my tight hole I was moaning like a bitch she then said oh baby this is so fucking hot love having you like this .. she then slipped one of her fingers in oh my oh my I was about to cum hold it baby she said am only starting with that she sat up on my chest I could feel her pussy juice dripping just like me ffs .. she turned round and started to kiss me with her tongue then asked doesn’t your ass taste great mmmm she then got of me and told me to lift my back up with my legs tied and arms it was quite hard to but managed she then put pillows or cushion under me now she said that’s better view now I can play better with you .. she went bk down with her tongue and started to lick and now snogging my hole it was like wow holy shit she then again started to play with my ass with her finger this time going deeper oh my it felt strange but so good in a weird way in and out sliding her finger stil kissing n licking me … oh you getting good at this she said your loving this you sexy naughty boy .. … HOPE YOU LIKE THIS SO FAR WILL FINISH LATER XXX

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *takerMan
over a year ago

gosport

Very good

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

Poringland

By *ne4meMan
over a year ago

London

She’ll finish you off when the second and third finger goes in before she milks you with her favourite dildo

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Mmm perfect.

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple
over a year ago

Porthcawl

By *omeo111 OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

I moaned mmmm yeah by now I was near to cum and she said oh no not yet and stopped and start to kiss my thighs running her hands up and down .. I could see she was really enjoying this as Mach as me .. she said baby I have never seen you so hard .. I said yeah I know so dam hot didn’t think I would like this .. which that she got of me and said wait ther one moment I could hear her in the wardrobe or cupboard I kind of thought she was looking for Lube and I was right sitting back on the bed I felt her squeeze cold lube on my tight pulsating hole with her fingers rubbing it in against my out pushing hole then sliding in her finger oh it went in with more ease felt so good . She she that’s a good dirty boy now going to have fun see what that tight ass can take with me moaning and so hard I could feel what felt like another finger I t was a bit sore as her nails rubbed the side of my hole ohhhh I said she said it’s ok baby your doing so well at this she didn’t want to stop and nor did I now with what felt like two fingers sliding in and out it was so dam pleasurable I was really moaning like a virgin bitch my cock was so hard I wanted to cum and she knew it leaving my cock and just trusting her fingers in I felt like I was going to cum anyway then she stopped and said oh my naughty boy you had four fingers in you your good at this .. I couldn’t believe she had put four fingers inside my tight hole she then crawled round and kissed me deep with her tongue that was so hot she said you want to taste your gorgeous ass with that she put her fingers in my mouth two then the four that was inside me moments before still kissing me and licking her fingers asking me to do the same lick my fingers you dirty boy taste your gorgeous ass . I had only ever tasted a women’s ass and to be far there was not much difference as I licked them .. mmmm she said now to give me some of that cum you been holding onto with that she climbed on top and sat on my rock hard cock reverse cowgirl it slide in so easy she was soaking and so was I with her hands on my thighs moving back and forward she I was so deep inside her my cock was so hard I could feel her juices running down my shaft down my balls and inner thighs to my throbbing hole felt so good she was moaning so much and so was I our body’s soaked with juices and sweat didn’t know how long I could go for and her to by the souls of her .. she then leant forward run her hands down my legs near to my ankles and I slipped out she then said I give you a little freedom and started to undo my tied ankle cuffs with this she pulled her self up with my knees and slide my cock into her soaking pussy riding me with her hands on my knees pulled up I was so fucking horny then she pushed my legs apart and started to play with my now totally soaking hole I was so near to cum as she started to thrust on my hole again I didn’t even know how many fingers where in but then is slowed and I felt something cold at my ass I first I thought it was more lube but with her juices already soaking my as and her fingers in and out I didn’t need any .. with that cold feeling I felt my ass getting pushed wide apart and me pushing against this I let out an massive moan there was something larger that fingers inside me getting deeper she then said like that then I could not speak at all just moaning with pain and pleasure… you have a cock in your ass now you dirty dirty boy it’s my dildo I didn’t even know what size it was but it felt so big and really had my apart what it felt like still riding my cock and thrusting this cock in my as I said baby baby am going to cum oh my holy shit I have never cum like this before my whole body was shaking cumming for ages with this I think I push the cock out of my ass and was pulsating cum deep inside her not long after this she said oh baby baby am coming dont stop I tried to keep going as much as I could I really had hit the highs here then I heard baby oh fuck oh fuck am cumming fuck fuck ik could feel all our juices round my balls I was soaking she then lay her head down on my legs …….

xxxxxxxx Ok all lots more to come Hope yous all still enjoying will finish it of again laterxxxxx

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *orny247guyMan
over a year ago

clowne

So hot

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple
over a year ago

Porthcawl

By *M1712Man
over a year ago

bude

By *vbikerMan
over a year ago

morpeth

Wow so hot. My gf liked to use her mouth and tounge on me when i was 18. Allso liked dress me in her undies while we fkd

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Great stuff op keep going

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

By *eterpervisMan
over a year ago

back where i came from

great, more please

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

By *ilkey69Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

I am trying to work here.

But I have rad this story and nearly cum whilst working.

Good story keep them cumming.

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

By (user no longer on site)