Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hotwife at work

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well we all love work dos for one reason, it's that time when everyone turns from office drab to a little more casual and less guarded. Girls with their hair down, head turning dresses and done up nails. The boys bringing their best game and trying to capitalise on all that flirting.

Well this was no different occasion. Each year we vote on where to go and have our Xmas do. Kent wom the vote this year, not being too far from London but still offering those green landscapes and and water. The work week finished on a Thursday so we could spend Friday traveling, checking in for those stopping over and have the do on Saturday.

I chose to stay in the hotel as this would mean I could let myself go a bit and not worry about travelling back to London. Those who were around Friday we chose to do a mini pub crawl and get a feel of the place and then head back to the hotel bar. There was a mix of us. About 12 or so mixed group. I as working for a startup at the time so the whole do would be about 40 people or so. There was only one rule; No spouses.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

I had had my eye on Chichi for a while. Sometimes we would have lunch together, othertimes we would stay back working. Occasional flirting and and few of those you get caught whilst admiring her as I ran scenes of what she could be like. She was want overtly sexual but she knew how to dress to complement her figure. About size 10-12, wide hips and big black bum. She always complained how she found it difficult to fit in shop clothes as she had a much smaller torso. 6 to 8 but with a 34 dd bust. Most of the time she would wear jeans or a skirt never really something that left a lot to be desired. Kind of like a girl next door vibe. Today however, she was in a dress. It must have been tailored because it fit her perfectly and hugged everybit of her body with the side cut out so you could see her ribs and just below the waist. It was obvious she had gone commando.

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *litlicker77Man
over a year ago

Dirty old town

over a year ago

Chichi looked beautiful. I was dumbstruck. She had transformed from the girl next door and settled right into being a siren with ease. I excused myself from.the group and went outside for a cigarette. Walking back in I see Chichi at the bar. I decide to go an towards and if she hadn't already, I would buy her a drink.

You couldn't miss her. The red dress made her a sculpture. I walked towards her at the bar. I couldn't help myself and touched her exposed sides as I stood behind her and the words,

"You look ravishing tonight." Just came out of my mouth. she jumped a little not knowing who it was. After she turned around and saw it was me she laughed and said, "And what do I look like other times?" Finishing it off with a smile. She did something so subtle had I been intoxicated I would have missed. Ever so slighlty she pushed her bum into my groin, held it there for about 5seconds with side to side wiggles. "Get a room", said Chloe her friend from work who was next to her. I hadn't noticed she was here until now. I know Chloe fancies Dean, our colleague. "Only if you stay with Dean them we will get our room," I teased her. This made her blush and go red. Right in cue it was our turn to order drinks, the bartender asked "what shall I get you?" "Jack and Coke," came from Chloe. "Hold on," I injected before continuing, "Hi Phil, can we please have two Vieux Carré for the ladies and I shall have an old fashioned myself." You could tell the excitement on his face after that order. "Fantastic choice sir". I want whisky Chloe protests. I looked at her then turned towards Chichi, "do you mind trying it at least?" I said this as I put my arms around both girls. Before Chichi could respond, I turned towards Chloe to confirm I had indeed order a whisky based drink.

The drinks came back and I encouraged the girls to try them before we left the bar. No-one protested as both faces showed surprise and delight as the drink tantalise their palettes. The girls left the bar and I remained to settle the order and arrange for a tab to be opened under my name.

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *oxtrotOscar654Man
over a year ago

Framlingham, Woodbridge Suffolk

Great start

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

Sorry guys been a little ties down.

I joined back with group and we all chatting and getting to know each other a bit more. I was chatting to Mike and Jamie who were telling me about the one time Steve our old boss and hiw he used to have a crush on Jamie. The man was 54 and Jamie is 25. She used to love the little favours and leeway her crush provided for her though.

Softly I feel a tap on my shoulder, 3 times. I turn around and there is Chichi in all her splender. We locked eyes for a little while before she turned away in blush. I tell it quiet a site to actually see a black woman blush. "Thank you for the drink," she said before contining "What is it called again? I am going to the bar and would like to stick stick with this."

I excused myself from Jamie and Mike. Signalled for us to head to the bar by putting hand around her and placing some light pressure on her lower back as I walked away. She followed suit. I on the other hand was in a different world. My finger tips just warming up from the warmth radiating from her skin from the cutouts of her dress.

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Post new Message to Thread