Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Shaving and sharing

Jump to newest

By *hilthebeard OP   Man
over a year ago

oswaldtwistle

My girlfriend has had a very hairy pussy since we first met. I really don’t mind, in fact it turns me on especially when she flashes in public or I go down on her after she’s worked out etc.

We’ve a few fantasies, she knows one of mine is to share her with other men, which for now is just dildo play (dp) and a lot whispering in each other’s ears whilst we have sex.

Over the last few days our naughty chats have started to include shaving her pussy, this quickly turn form me doing it to someone else, a professional, she might of seen my face light up when she said not a salon girl wax ( that a fantasy in its on its own, though) but a man with old fashioned switch blade razor and shaving form applied with a brush (daddy issues could be worth looking into too)

Here’s our text chat:

Me: Your ass is amazing xxx

J:

Me: My thoughts when I see your tight ass! x

J: I’m thinking about someone shaving my pussy as you watch x

Me: I want to see them touch your clit, and your eyes locked on mine xxx

J: Slide a finger in to spread the lips x

Me: Feel the sharpness of the blade against your skin, compared to the feeling of his finger as he runs his finger down from you clit between your lips. Your legs spread wide your hands holding on to the leather barbers chair above your head! X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oldenbrownMan
over a year ago

sussex

Very hot.

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

By *hilthebeard OP   Man
over a year ago

oswaldtwistle

J: Keep going xxx

Me: The sharp blade, leaving your bare pussy behind. Smooth bare skin, he tells you how much he likes the way your pussy looks now it’s bare!He slides two fingers into your freshly shaven cunt! Rubbing his thumb over your exposed clit! X

J: Oh yes!

Can you see are you watching?

Does it make you hard? Xx

Me: Yes, I’m watching you both! I’m very hard! You look amazing!

You look over at me you can see my cock hard in my hand, wanking as I watch you.

I give him the nod, and he pushes a wet finger finger from your freshly shaven pussy into you ass. Still using two on your pussy as he tastes your clit for the first time! X

By *avid 50Man
over a year ago

kendal

My wife was hairy when we got together when she was 20 and I persuaded her to let me shave her and it became a Thursday night job - on her back shave either side of her lips and a shaver width above to clear the tuft above her clit and then on her knees to shave her inner thighs and round her butt. She never had any bum fluff but I enjoyed doing it I’m well trained now after 30 years if anyone wants a shave

By *hilthebeard OP   Man
over a year ago

oswaldtwistle

J: I’m not sure you are meant to be wanking in the barbers! But I’m feeling very horny x

What happens next? Xxx

Me: I watch you as he uses his fucks your ass and pussy with his fingers.

Pushing two in your ass and working more into your tight bare cunt Teasing your clit with his tongue. I walk across and unbutton your top, allowing him access to your hard nipples. X

J: I’m loving it, I want more xx

Me: I sit back down to watch, I can see your body reacting to his touch! His fingers rubbing your clit quickly moans coming from deep inside you. I tell him to make you squirt I want to see that freshly shaved bare pussy squirt over his fingers!

J: Keep going xx

Me: I reach out and hold your hand, as you feel me reassuring you, your body lets go. You body shakes and a you squirt over his fingers, face and chest! I hold your wrists against the chair as he continues to rub your clit pushing his fingers deeper inside your pussy and ass. You let go again soaking three three of us. X

J: ??? Friday ???

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

Post new Message to Thread