Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Pregnant wife old neighbour

Jump to newest

By *hippy57 OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Kerry my wife of 6 years,aged 34,was so happy when she became pregnant,we been trying for couple of years,me Carl,was over the moon,at 36 felt it time to be a dad,we quickly sold our 1 bedroom flat,bought a 3 bed semi,it needed modernization and badly in need of decoration,but it was in our budget and had potential,within 2 months we were moving in,Kerry now close to 3 months pregnant,was like a mother hen,trying to make the place homely,sadly I was working long hours,sometimes had to stay away,Kerry was still working,although she feeling tired,

Andy the fella next door had been chatting to Kerry,she told me he was a retired decorator/handyman and if we needed any help,he was more than happy to help out and we really need to get the bedroom sorted to a nursery,yeah but how much will it cost,money is tight till I finish this contract,Kerry pleaded with me,to just go and see him,assured me he was a loverly guy,

Kerry always sees the best in people,she is a caring women,I never seen her angry,that's why I fell in love with her and of course how attractive she is,5,4", blonde shoulder length hair,deep blue eyes,petite curvy body,I did feel very lucky,her pretty face looked perfect without any make up.

OK so I knocked on Andy's door,Andy greeted me,shook my hand,I noticed he had a firm grip,big hands,invited me in,asked how we settling in etc,over a cup a tea,he told me how he lost his wife 10 years ago,he was 72 years old,had 4 children,8 grandchildren,didn't see them much as they lived abroad or quite a distance away,Andy looked good for 72,about 5,10", short grey hair,slim fella,he had shorts on and polo shirt,his legs and chest looked very hairy,what I could see ,as buttons undone on polo,he complimented me on how loverly Kerry is,and how excited she is to be a mum,

I asked him about the decorating,he immediately said,I know how hard it is now days for couples like you and Kerry,I get bored here all day,so if you need any help I will be more than happy,give me something to do,and I don't want paying,you supply the paint etc,I will enjoy doing it,not as fit as used to be,so as long as you both OK with me doing a few hours when I can,absolutely I told him,that's what neibours should do ,help each other,I told him that we needed the little bedroom done first,for a nursery,that weekend Kerry and I got the paint,wallpaper etc,Andy popped round,had a look at bedroom,as Kerry explained what she would like,Andy said it would take a lot of preparation work,the walls in sorry state,he put his hand on Kerry's tummy,how long we got he asked,I see her flinch,oh 5 months,plenty of time he replied,I gave Andy a spare key,told him I was so grateful and leave it up to him.

The next 2 weeks I was working away,phoned Kerry twice a day to see she OK,she said Andy had made a start preparing the walls etc,told me he seems a perfectionist,that pleased me he making a good job,Kerry said she getting very tired,feeling sick,aching all over,her breasts were tender,seeing doctor tomorrow,next day Kerry visited doctor,he told her to take it easy,gave her iron tablets,vitamins,and to stop work if possible,which was not a problem as she was a hairdresser,her own shop,it basically run itself,had a good manager,over the next few weeks I was still away,doing stupid hours to finish contract ,so could get time off nearer time to baby coming,phoned Kerry every day,seeing if she feeling better,she sounded more like herself,saying she missed me,asked how Andy was getting on,small silent pause,yeah ok, no paint on walls yet,he has replastered all the walls,oh well at least he doing a good job and its for free,Kerry muttered something,I thought she said,nothing is for free,asked her what she said,yes suppose we should be grateful,eventually I got a weekend off,headed home,seeing Kerry wow her bump so much bigger,she flung her arms round me,we had a passionate snog,I held her pert bum cheeks,she was wearing her bath robe,in the kitchen she put the kettle on,I stood in front of her,opened her robe to see her tummy,my eyes popped out when I saw her breasts,wow they doubled in size,her nipples stuck out erect,they much bigger,as I touched them,Kerry said they sensitive,I gave her a cuddle,told her how I missed her,went for a shower,in the bedroom I dried myself,looked at our comfy bed,how I missed cuddling up to kerry, I couldn't resist,I got under the duvet and smelt her pillow,mmmm I could smell her,amazing how smell can make you feel good,I got out of bed,put my dressing robe on,went to pull duvet back up,noticed some hairs on the sheet,I picked one up,thick curly grey hair,a pubic hair,then another this one same,I am not hairy,my pubes always shaven,Kerry smooth too,my mind doing overtime now,checking the pillows etc,Kerry still downstairs,I have a look in the bedroom Andy been working on,still not finished,I go down stairs,Kerry sitting in lounge,asked if I feel better after my shower,I was a bit offish ,yes thanks,I see room not finished yet,no he said he wants to make a good job of it,I bet he does,I hold her hand,pull her up,follow me I say,what Kerry asks,I pull back the duvet,What the fuck are they!,What!,I ask her when she last changed the bedding ,2 days ago she exclaimed,so what the fuck them pubic hairs doing in our bed!,as I pick one up and show it to her.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *hippy57 OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Would you like to hear what Kerry told me,in her words ?

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes!

Reply privately

By *usthere8Man
over a year ago

Ealing

Yes please

Reply privately

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Yes please

More

Reply privately

By *ella chowMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Go head nowt to lose

Reply privately

By *idethesausage2Man
over a year ago

Trowbridge

Go on reveal

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *asexxMan
over a year ago

near you

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

over a year ago

Now this could be interesting!!

Reply privately

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple
over a year ago

york thorganby

Great story op xxx

Reply privately

By *avid_rydensMan
over a year ago

waterlooville

More

Reply privately

By *onsi69Man
over a year ago

llanfairpg

Please tell

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

Reply privately

By *ricky09Man
over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *anc karlMan
over a year ago

manchester

Interesting keep it going

Reply privately

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes please

Reply privately

By *nexpectedExplorerMan
over a year ago

Gower

Reply privately

By *hil153Man
over a year ago

Bournemouth

Mmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *tuartieMan
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Keep going please

Reply privately

By *reenworld55Man
over a year ago

dorchester

Yes please

Reply privately

By *tockton GentMan
over a year ago

Great Ayton

Great start

Reply privately

By *tockton GentMan
over a year ago

Great Ayton

[Removed by poster at 14/06/21 09:45:25]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *litlicker77Man
over a year ago

Dirty old town

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes please

Reply privately

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

Reply privately

By *knick45Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Reply privately

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Don't keep us waiting what happened???

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes please!

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lets hear more please.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *obby24Man
over a year ago

No Where

Reply privately

By *stwo80Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

Reply privately

By *ylonlove74Man
over a year ago

welwyn garden

Cant wait for next parts

Reply privately

By *lljambarMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Good start, is there more?

Reply privately

By *oss25Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Reply privately

over a year ago

Please do continue

Reply privately

By *aviebadboiMan
over a year ago

in my truck

This is good op

Reply privately

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Fareham ish

Reply privately

By *3xyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

swingers town

Reply privately

By *bridge manMan
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Dirty old git lol

Reply privately

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Love to hear

Reply privately

over a year ago

Please continue.

Reply privately

By *ack for more2020Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Reply privately

By *marcusMan
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hopefully there will be more soon.

Reply privately

By *leanandtidyCouple
over a year ago

Motherwell

id love eve to be knocked up from a old man

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *un24.7Man
over a year ago

South Devon

Reply privately

By *hef2475Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Reply privately

By *6969Man
over a year ago

lincoln

Reply privately

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

Don’t stop now

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *nowman40040123Man
over a year ago

dovers

Hope there's more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Please more...im loving it so far

Reply privately

By *ookinforfun6972Couple
over a year ago

Hartlepool

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can’t wait

Reply privately

By *andyel73Man
over a year ago

Leyland

Reply privately

By *andymaleMan
over a year ago

steeton

More please

Reply privately

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Reply privately

By *icurious69jockMan
over a year ago

north east lincs

Reply privately

By *igDickSwansMan
over a year ago

Swansea City Centre

Reply privately

By *ndyallaloneMan
over a year ago

stevenage

Great start more please

Reply privately

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

Continue please

Reply privately

By *yrman57Man
over a year ago

Ayr

Handy, randy Andy ?

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

No fuck it

Reply privately

By *luttycouple30Couple
over a year ago

Newcastle

Awesome x

Reply privately

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

Really looking forward to the next part

Reply privately

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Reply privately

By *hippy57 OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Kerry went quite,gave that look as if I telling her off,her nature to be kind means she hates confrontation,she started to get upset,I cuddled her,my darling I am not angry at you,she started crying,I brushed the hairs off the bed,got her to lay on the bed,I cuddled up to her,turned the bedside light off,she put her head on my chest,I stroked her hair,honey sorry I was away so long,i am doing it so I can get time off when you near birth date,you can tell me now what's been going on,I love you and you know you can tell me anything,

OK you know I would never lie to you,and you know I love you so much too,yes I know,

The first day I was at home,after stopping work,I didn't set the alarm,it was loverly having a lay in,I sort of heard the front door open,guessed it was Andy,as half asleep,my car was on the drive so he knew I was at home,I much of drifted back to sleep,next thing I remember he was standing beside the bed with a cup of tea in his hand,I opened my eyes,see him looking down at me,morning Kerry thought you fancy a cuppa,I then realised my breasts were on full show to him,they been so tender lately I can not bear even the duvet to touch them,I said ohhh thanks and pulled duvet over my breasts,Andy had a grin on his face as he walked out,said he was going to carry on with the bedroom,after taking in what happened and waking up fully,I put my robe on,went to the bedroom Andy was in,he was happily rubbing the skirting down,sipping my tea,I thanked him for the tea,told him I was not working anymore,how the doctor told me to rest etc,feeling embarrassed he had seen my breasts,he said no problem,you take it easy,I know how my wife was when pregnant,i used to take care of her,

I had a shower got dressed,couple of hours later Andy went,be back tomorrow and let me know if you need anything,

The next morning I set the alarm for 8.30 as Andy came in about 9.00 previous day,I quickly had a shower,put my robe on,making a tea in the kitchen,Andy let his self in,morning I greeted him,like a cuppa,he sat at the table,as we drank our tea,he asked how I was feeling today,OK thank you,its just that I seem to ache all over and feel tired,Andy said his wife was the same,and she had such tender breasts found it hard to breastfeed,i know how she felt I sighed,Andy finished his tea,got up and put cup in sink,he came behind me,rested his hands on my shoulders,started rubbing gently,I used to do this to my wife,it helped her relax,you should have a massage will do you the world of good,I just froze,you know what I am like,didn't want to offend him as he was being caring,he asked if I was going to breastfeed,I really want too but the way they feel not sure if possible,sure you can Kerry,it was easier for my wife the second time,I primed her well before the birth,his hands were now massaging my neck,under my chin,primed I asked him,yes Kerry if you prepare yourself before it makes it easy,Andy put his hands down the front of my robe,I should have stopped him,but his hands felt so gentle,although very large,his fingers caressed up the outside of my breasts,gently up and down,each time feeling further under my breasts,Andy said I can feel how swollen and tender they are,just relax this did wonders for my wife,Carl I wanted him to stop,I felt like I was in a trance,he pulled my robe open,continued caressing me,cupping my breasts in his hands softly,he rubbed his hands all over them,going close to my nipples,I could see my nipples were so erect,and the tenderness had gone,they just felt sensitive,he brushed his fingers over my nipples,how's that feel Kerry,all I could say was nice,Andy took my hands,as I stood in front of him,he looked into my eyes,asked me to trust him,he took me upstairs told me to lay on the bed,Carl I did tell him I think this is inappropriate,Kerry my love,I promise you this is for your benefit,he told me to take my robe off,as he went to the bathroom,I did take it off,but got under the duvet,Andy came back,he was naked,I so thought this wrong,how has this gone this far,a man old enough to be my grandfather naked in our bedroom,I asked Kerry how did he look,OK I guess,quite hairy,slim,big cock I asked,quite big,well how big,bigger than me,yes bigger than you OK,OK no prob honey carry on,Andy got under the duvet,he leant over me,kissed me softly around my face,his hand carrying on caressing my breasts,he told me to close my eyes and relax,his fingers circling my nipples,his lips kissed my top lip,then my bottom lip,his tongue licking my lips,he kissed me full on my lips,I responded putting my tongue in his mouth,we snogged passionately ,his hand now rolling my nipples in his fingers,I felt the wetness as I leaked from my nipples,Andy felt this and this is priming Kerry ,he lowered his head,taking my left nipple in his mouth,suckling me it felt good,no pain,no tenderness,then the right nipple,see Kerry it can be wonderful,nature gives you all these free pleasing hormones when pregnant,you need to use them,Andy pulled the duvet down,his hand caressing our bump,touching just above my clit,he kissed me again,I could taste his milky lips,I opened my legs,brought my knees up slightly,Carl I was so horny,that's when you phoned me,I spoke to you,remember you asking if I was OK,I said yes just got out of shower,said call you back later,I put my hand down,touched Andy's cock,run my fingers up the length,and down to his balls,Andy expertly teased my clit,tracing my labia with 3 fingers,1 each side the other up my moist vagina,

Andy laid on his back ,got me on top 69,ohhh his tongue tip danced from my clit down my wet quim ending at probing my arse, I cupped his hanging balls,in one hand,held his semi fat penis in the other,wanking him,each time the foreskin revealing a big bulbous bell end,as I put it in my mouth it twitched and I tasted the precum on my tongue,it felt so thick and heavy in my hand,I managed to get the head in my mouth,Andy bucked his hips ,made me gag,trying to concentrate,hard too ,as he was sucking hard on my clit,his finger up my arse,his chin rubbing up my lips,

Putting me on my back,he put a pillow under my bum,my legs spread,Andy flicked his fat penis teasing my pussy,ohhhh Carl I felt him enter me,I was so turned on,he edged his cock in me,I wanted it all,one big thrust I screamed as I felt his bellend try to invade my cervix,so deep I nearly orgasmed,slowly he fucked me ,kissing and sucking my breasts,I felt him throb,he said he cumming,I just let go,the biggest orgasm I ever had,gushed over his balls as I felt his semen splatter my cervix

Reply privately

By *ella chowMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Bloody hell that's good I just nearly shot a load without touching myself

Reply privately

By *azpaulMan
over a year ago

kent /murcia spain

Excellent looking forward to the next part

Reply privately

By *hef2475Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Wow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *onsi69Man
over a year ago

llanfairpg

Fantastic

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very sexy telling

Reply privately

By *un24.7Man
over a year ago

South Devon

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wowsers!

Reply privately

By *idethesausage2Man
over a year ago

Trowbridge

Worth the wait

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Urhmmmm

Reply privately

By *ot Wife and HimCouple
over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Reply privately

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple
over a year ago

york thorganby

Brilliant chapter xxx

Reply privately

By *gvdriver2Man
over a year ago

Highbridge

Bookmark

Reply privately

over a year ago

Look forward to the next chapter. Love swollen tits

Reply privately

By *RWYNMan
over a year ago

Blaenau Gwent

What a very sexy well written story.

Reply privately

By *icurious69jockMan
over a year ago

north east lincs

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

By *tuartieMan
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

More please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *T100Man
over a year ago

Chester

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Fantastic read, more more more please

Reply privately

By *akeb7722Man
over a year ago

weston-super-mare

Wow

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

over a year ago

Absolutely brilliant can't wait for more

Reply privately

By *andyel73Man
over a year ago

Leyland

Amazing hope there's more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *knick45Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Reply privately

By *yrman57Man
over a year ago

Ayr

Looking forward to more !!!

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

Naughty but great story

Reply privately

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

Reply privately

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Reply privately

over a year ago

Get on with it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Excellent, love this!

Reply privately

By *bostonMan
over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

Reply privately

By *asexxMan
over a year ago

near you

Reply privately

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Reply privately

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

love it

Reply privately

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

Loving this

Reply privately

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

Reply privately

By *urious-coupleCouple
over a year ago

local

Reply privately

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

Reply privately

By *aviebadboiMan
over a year ago

in my truck

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *he PrincipalMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

To be continued?

Reply privately

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

Love it

Reply privately

By *ricky09Man
over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

Very good

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is so naughty

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ykmwyldTV/TS
over a year ago

Belpre

Great so far ; ) .

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *imandherindoorsCouple
over a year ago

chester

Wow x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Andy is some Decorater !

Reply privately

By *hef2475Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Shame this hasn't continued

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Reply privately

By *asexxMan
over a year ago

near you

Love to hear more x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow great so far

Reply privately

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

Andy is the man.

Reply privately

By *lljambarMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Horny can't wait for more

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

Hope we get more

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *asexxMan
over a year ago

near you

Need to hear more of this please xxx

Reply privately

By *orkiebar51Man
over a year ago

Keighley

Reply privately

By *ny1 4funMan
over a year ago

near you

Hot

Reply privately

By *oris555Man
over a year ago

home

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love it, hope there is more !

Reply privately

By *ardleedsMan
over a year ago

leeds

Loving this

Reply privately

By *spotpleasurerMan
over a year ago

Norwich

'I felt him throb,he said he cumming,I just let go,the biggest orgasm I ever had,gushed over his balls as I felt his semen splatter my cervix ...'

Am I the only one thinking he's done it before and the reason she's pregnant? Hubby didn't have much success despite trying for some time.

Reply privately

By *untimes-2022Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Reply privately

over a year ago

"'I felt him throb,he said he cumming,I just let go,the biggest orgasm I ever had,gushed over his balls as I felt his semen splatter my cervix ...'

Am I the only one thinking he's done it before and the reason she's pregnant? Hubby didn't have much success despite trying for some time. "

You might be right there, although they have recently moved, although we moved 10 miles when I was a kid and still had the same milkman

Reply privately

By *oxtrotOscar654Man
over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Amazing can't wait to hear more from this

Reply privately

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

You duuuuuurrty old Man