Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Catching up with an old girlfriend part 2

Jump to newest

By *idKnight OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Part 1 - https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1163803

Sue hadn't been gone more than 5 minutes before my phone pinged with a whatsapp message.

"Thanks so much for tonight, I haven't felt that good in such a long time! Sorry about not doing anything for you, I think I was totally lost in the moment, but I promise that next time I'll make sure you get yours too!"

"So, you want a next time then huh? I can accommodate that, let me know when you're free next and we'll get it set up"

"I will!"

It took a couple days while Sue sorted out exactly when she could get away from her partner for an evening, but we managed to arrange fairly quickly for a "catch up" the next week.

Sue was way less nervous the second time - in fact, when she arrived, as soon as the door was closed behind her, she stepped right up to me and pulled my head down for a kiss, slipping me the tongue right away. My hands naturally slid down onto her hips and pulled her close. She was wearing a fairly loose top and leggings, and so as my hand slid down and round to cup her arse I realised she had nothing on under the leggings.

I slid my hand inside the waistband of her leggings and down onto her bum, squeezing it firmly. For her part, Sue slid her hand up my thigh, rubbing my crotch and squeezing my hardening cock through my jeans.

She broke off the kiss and asked me "Shall we head upstairs?"

I nodded and let her lead the way up the stairs, taking the same opportunity as last time to lean forward and plant a kiss on her arse cheek. Unlike last time however, Sue just grinned at me over her shoulder and cheekily pulled the leggings down to bare her arse at me.

"Still gonna kiss it?" she asked.

I'm not one to miss an opportunity so I leaned forward and ran my tongue along her arse cheek before planting a kiss on each cheek. I leaned back, smiled at her and squeezed both her bum cheeks with my hands.

"I can't believe you kissed my arse!" she laughed.

"Wait till we get up there and you can see what else I'm willing to do to your arse!"

And at that Sue blushed, so I won the first round.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *indaW50sWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

More more more please

By *igDickSwansMan
over a year ago

Swansea City Centre

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

Poringland

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

By *idKnight OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Oops. Didn't mean to abandon this, but as so often happens - life got in the way! Sorry about that.

Now, on with the story...

Sue led the way into my bedroom. Whatever shyness had been present last time she visited, was completely gone. She kicked off her shoes and climbed onto my bed. I did the same and got on the bed beside her. We lay there facing each other, fully clothed.

"You feeling a bit better?" I asked her

"I'm still feeling guilty about this, but I felt so good last time I knew I was going to be back..." she replied.

"No problems with your late time getting home?"

"Nah, he'd had a drink and was asleep on the sofa. He does that fairly often. Even if I still wanted anything with him, I spend most nights alone in bed anyway"

"Plenty time to play with your battery operated pal then?" I joked, thinking that it would be better to avoid lots of discussion of her other half, no matter how bad a partner he may seem to be!

"I don't have one!" she insisted, blushing. "The girls have been telling me I've been needing one for ages, but I wouldn't even know where to get one!"

I was sceptical - I had always assumed that every woman had at least one toy, and was yet to meet someone to prove this assumption wrong. Still, it was an opportunity to broaden a horizon for Sue, so I reached over to the bedside table and grabbed my phone.

"What you doing?" she asked.

I showed her the phone - I'd browsed to the Lovehoney website. She was intrigued and we scrolled through the toys together. At this point I had to accept she didn't have any toys - her face said it all - you could have fried an egg on it!

I picked out a basic vibrator and ordered it for her, sending it to my address as it wasn't something she was keen to have show up at her place.

I put the phone away and lay back down beside her.

"Where were we?" I asked. She grinned and pulled me closer to kiss me.

Her hand went straight down between our bodies and started to stroke my crotch. My cock was growing as we kissed, and her hand only sped things up - I was soon hard as a rock and she was working on my belt. I'd started stroking her cheek while we kissed and ran my hand down her side and around onto her arse, stroking and squeezing it in turns.

I slid my hand inside the waistband of her leggings and onto her bare backside, massaging the cheek.

She had my belt and jeans undone and was rubbing me through my boxers. She slipped her hand inside the flap and took hold of me, pulling my cock out. She stopped kissing me and looked down at it in her hand. She looked back up at me and told me it looked familiar. I replied it might have been a while but she used to be pretty intimately familiar with my cock.

She was pumping her hand up and down pretty slowly at this point, and then she said she was going to "renew an old acquaintance".

I let her roll me onto my back and helped her as she removed my jeans and boxers, leaving her staring at my cock while I played with her boobs.

She looked at me and winked, then shifted herself down the bed, where she started to run her tongue around the very tip of my cock. Her hand slowly stroked the shaft up and down as her tongue rolled across the head. I sighed with pleasure, and she took that as a cue to start to suck me deeper into her mouth.

She was working it well, and I was loving watching her mouth slide up and down my length. I reached across to squeeze her bum while she was on all fours beside me, and managed to yank her leggings down far enough that I could reach to play with her pussy from behind her. She was already soaking wet, and I asked her to shift position to make it easier for me to play with her while she sucked me off.

She moved, but it was still a little awkward to reach her pussy properly, so I decided to push her boundary a bit further, and asked her to sit on my face while she sucked me. She hadn't wanted to do that when we were teenagers, so I figured this was possibly pushing things a bit, but after a moment or two, she agreed. Her leggings came off all the way and she swung a leg over my head, squatting herself over my face while her mouth enveloped my cock once more.

I breathed her in - I love the smell of a wet pussy, and I reached up with my tongue to flick over her clit. I reached up with my hands and held onto her arse cheeks, pulling her pussy down onto my face more tightly, so I could push my tongue more deeply inside her.

I worked her clit and her pussy lips with my tongue, sliding it inside her and lapping away at her, causing her to gasp loudly, and to redouble her efforts on my cock.

A couple minutes later, she was grinding herself against my face and I was loving it as much as she was. I didn't mind that my cock had slipped out of her mouth as she groaned, and she was just gripping it tightly in her hand. I found a spot that caused her breath to catch and then focused on it. I could feel her thighs beginning to tremble and I held her even more tightly against my face so I could keep going, sucking at her clit and running my tongue all over her.

She came hard, rubbing her pussy all over my face as she sat up and arched her back.

After a few moments things subsided for her and she shakily climbed off my face and lay back down beside me again.

"Whew!" she said, reaching for my cock again. "That was the best thing I've felt in years!"

She stroked my cock up and down, pumping it and then she looked me in the eye and asked me to fuck her.

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *ottopcock9Man
over a year ago

Cumnock

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *lkNhungMan
over a year ago

Luton

Loving this story, very well written

By *ust MikeMan
over a year ago

Yaxley

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

Poringland

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

By *idKnight OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I grinned at Sue and rolled her onto her back, then positioned myself between her legs. I used the tip of my cock to rub her clit gently, slowly sliding it up and down along her wet lips.

"Ready?" I asked her. She nodded and I pushed forward slowly into her seriously wet pussy. I slid in all the way in the first thrust and held it there while she caught her breath.

"It's been ages since anything's been up there, but it feels fucking great" she whispered.

I started to slowly pull back until it was just the tip inside her, then went as deep as I could again, building up a slow rhythm. After only a few thrusts, she was on the verge of cumming again and was demanding that I keep going. Clearly it had indeed been quite some time since she'd had any fun!

It wasn't long before I felt Sue's hips bucking up against mine as she had her second orgasm and her ankles locked behind me as she tried to pull me further into her with her legs. As things subsided, I hooked her legs under my arms and lifted them till her calves were over my shoulders.

She looked up at me with a question in her eyes, but then I leaned forward and she figured out the answer herself. She threw her head back against the pillows as I went deeper into her than before.

I started to thrust harder, watching her face as I slid in and out of her. She was completely flushed, and just seeing her looking so wanton was pushing me to the edge as well. I started to move a little faster, fucking her harder each time.

Sue opened her eyes and between little gasps for air, spoke up.

"Fuck me. Please. Hard, fast, deep. I want to feel you cum in me. Please..."

If I'm honest, I was already on the verge of doing exactly that regardless, but when she asked me explicitly to, I couldn't hold back any more.

I drew back from Sue, till the tip of my cock was barely inside her puffy and swollen pussy lips, and then went for it. I slammed forward into her, right to the hilt, and pulled back again. I felt my balls slapping against Sue's arse as I fucked her harder and faster. I was already close to cumming, but I had just enough of my senses about me to tell her I was close.

She told me "Cum in my cunt". Sue's not really one for talking like that but it certainly flipped a switch on me!

I lost control of myself at that point, I was so turned on. I pounded myself into her again and again, feeling my own orgasm building. She had to tell me later that during those last few minutes she'd cum again, I was too focused on my own feeling to realise. As she had asked, I finally came deep inside her and all but collapsed onto the bed beside her.

We lay there, trying to catch our breath (we sure as hell ain't teenagers any more after all) and smiling like idiots at each other.

"That was fun" I finally got out - she just nodded, more out of breath than I was.

"Are you ok with doing this again?" Sue asked me. "I really don't want to stop and now I see what I've been missing these past few years!"

I nodded at her. "I'm happy to play whenever you want to, just let me know and we can arrange a little 'catch up'"

She leaned over and kissed me, her fingers trailing along my slowly softening cock, which started to respond.

"Sorry, I think I'm done for the night" she said, looking down between us to where she was stroking me.

"No worries here!" I half joked. If Sue had wanted another go, I was more than willing to try, but we were both a bit worn out.

I checked the clock. "It's nearly 2am. You going to be all right at this time?"

She nodded, and said "Mike will be out cold, he rarely makes it past 11pm before he passes out on the sofa."

She got dressed again, and as I walked her to the door, I reminded her that by the next time she came round, the toy we'd ordered would likely have arrived and I would be happy to play with it with her. She looked a little shocked and then just smiled.

"Well, I do need to broaden these horizons a bit, don't I? Next time... I want to try different positions as well!"

I nodded and asked her if there were any in particular she'd like to try, and she said she'd have to get back to me on that.

And that tells the tale of the second time Sue came to visit. Feedback is welcomed, and if you'd like to hear about more of the visits, please let me know!

In case anyone's wondering - everything else in the story is true, bar any names.

By *arsmike111Man
over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

Great looking forward to hearing more about your FB

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago