Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The photographer

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The door to the apartment opens. A gust of chilly air blows in with the couple walking through the door, then it’s closed quickly.

You’re sat in your chair, legs curled up under you and tinkering with the Nikon you’ve already got ready for this. The apartment is subtly but well lit, and your lens is fast enough to capture the action without needing the intrusion of a speedlite. The couple pay you only cursory attention though, as there’s another agenda on their minds, one that involves one pushing the other hard against the wall. Both in short skirts, legs stocking-clad; one hand forced up into a crotch while the other forearm pins a neck to the wall draws a gasp, and a pair of elegant hands reach around and grip buttocks firmly, drawing the aggressor closer.

You start unobtrusively photographing the passion play, noting the upward slide of one’s skirt, above the dark stocking tops, revealing the pale smooth skin of upper thighs, and the minimal isosceles triangle of black lace flaring from the hot fork of slightly parted legs. This one has a hand firmly planted between the other’s legs now, roughly rubbing the fabric of panties, feeling the heat of aroused flesh beneath them. There’s no kissing, no romantic gestures or stroking of hair, just a fierce need for sensation.

From seeming to be the more passive one, the person pinned to the wall suddenly pushes the other back and down to my knees. You circle round a little to the side with the camera, ready to capture the moment; with a quick yank, I pull down the scrap of lace to release his cock, which springs up fully erect.

Luckily, it’s the kind of cock I like and not unlike mine, neatly cut, smooth and clean, not too big but firm and pale, a few delicate veins outlined on the shaft and a neat, darker glans that’s in proportion with the thickness of the shaft. His balls are shaved smooth, full and tight with excitement as I flick my tongue over the tip. I hear the shutter of your camera clicking occasionally, and make a point of opening my mouth and tonguing him slowly and languorously for the benefit of your photos, before cupping his balls in my palm and making a ring with my thumb and forefinger around the base and squeezing, eliciting a moan as I take the swollen purple head fully between my lips and suck him into my mouth, tasting the first salty-sweet droplets of clear fluid oozing from his hole.

It’s an odd feeling, knowing that were it not for your presence this scene wouldn’t be playing out; I have no need to suck cocks or feel anything romantically or physically for a man, yet knowing how much it turns you on is sufficient for me to enjoy this moment, the straining urgency of his erection filling my mouth, the taste of his hard flesh on my tongue. As I alternate between sucking his length into me, opening my throat and moving my head fully onto him, then withdrawing and running my tongue back along the bottom of his cock, playing the tip around the annular valley-scar between the purple head, glistening with my saliva, and the paler shaft, making sure to tease the sensitive rim of his helmet and its small buds of nerves, I can feel the urge of him wanting to thrust and fuck my face, but I squeeze down harder with my right hand and remind him I’m in control even as I’m on my knees before him.

I use plenty of spit to lubricate his shaft and, still gripping tightly with my right hand, slide my left back and forth on the exposed length while I suck down hard, really hard on his glans which is now tighter and larger than ever. His hips are trembling, bucking as I feel his orgasm coming from far away. He gives out a sound somewhere between a moan and a shout as the hot white cum explodes from his cock in a series of convulsive spurts in my mouth and throat. It tastes OK, not as good as your cunt when you cum but not half as bad as I expected, a kind of soapy, salty tang, which is fortunate as I have plans for it.

When the final ecstatic spurt has come and my mouth is feeling nearly full of the hot fluid, I let him fall back and onto the daybed, used up for now, and turn my attention to you. At some point, probably not too long ago, you’ve put down the camera and are now kneeling next to me, naked, one hand between your cunt lips, fingers stroking your clit, and you bring your lips to mine, meeting me in a deep kiss.

The feeling is so fucking dirty, his semen flowing between our lips, from my mouth into yours, but it’s sweet as well. I’m still fully dressed as a woman, but my cock’s rock-hard in the thong I’m wearing and I guide your hand to it, pulling the skirt up, inviting your fingers down the front to encircle my erection as we kiss. You know what I want, and much as I did to him, you go down and pull the panties down to release my stiff cock, and take it into your mouth, letting the slickness of his cum coat it while you suck on me.

Is it a form of blowjob training, you having watched me work on a man the way I want it? If it is, you’ve learned well from your close observation. You do the same things, gripping me tightly at the base to bring me up really hard as you smear his semen over my shaft and head, and use it as a lubricant for your other hand sliding up and down my shaft.

While you’re blowing me, revelling in the sensation of my cock hard and rigid under the ministrations of your tongue and lips and hands for what seems a good long time, he’s recovered somewhat and is watching, with a growing erection in his hand, stroking himself. With a nod, I invite him over.

I make myself comfortable on your chair, aware of the sheer kinkiness that you’re about to be fucked out of your mind by two men dressed as women and how much that’s going to turn you on. You’re kneeling before me, your ass in the air and head buried in my crotch, and he kneels behind you, fully erect, and begins teasing your cunt, which I know from past experience will by now be soaked and fully lubricated and ready to be fucked.

It doesn’t take long, the next part. All three of us are so turned on it’s going to happen fast. With a confident thrust he plunges his cock deep between your lips and you moan around my cock, pleased to be filled at both ends. I put my hands into your luxuriant hair and grip handfuls of it, tight enough to make you feel my need but not so much as to hurt you, and I give myself up to the feel of your mouth on my cock as he drives hard into you, giving your ass a few light slaps while he fucks you. Again, I wonder at the sight of two guys dressed as women but so undeniably engaged in a purely straight act with you as the willing flesh between us.

All three of us are getting close, and all three orgasms come close together. I hear your ecstatic moan as I ejaculate my own cum into your mouth, remembering the feel of his spurting into mine, and quickly afterward, he stiffens and drives into you hard, holding there while he releases a second load hard within you, his lips bared over teeth with the feeling.

Although we men are spent, we know you can stand a little more, so we all fall to the floor in a kind of loose arrangement of limbs and bodies, and I kiss you and taste my own cum from your mouth, swallowing this time as we snowball, while you shove your cunt into his face and demand that he takes his own cum back from you. You cum again, in muscular ecstatic spasms and shout “fuck, FUCK!” as you drive onto his face and expel his cum back into his mouth.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ampire69Man
over a year ago

Birmingham West Midlands

Twin lens Mamiya C330 nice

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Cheers, a little older, it's a C33 but good spot!

Post new Message to Thread