Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A D/s shared fantasy

Jump to newest

By *antric ecstasy OP   Man
over a year ago

Co Durham

Unable to meet in the flesh, this tale began from a conversation and a task set for a truly wonderful woman, imagining restraint and a no touching rule. She was listening to music while bound. From an awkward start it developed as it appears, written as a tag team so it jumps from one point of view to the other.

Part 1

From no touching to restrained and can't move... As you lie there you sense the lightest of touches at your throat. Did you imagine it? No, because a line is traced down over the soft flesh of your breast. You cannot tell what it is or even whether it hurts. A feather or a blade? It reaches your nipple an exquisite sensation. Then my hand cups your cheek and turns your head. The headphones come away. A kiss on the forehead and then on your lips. Your lower lip is sucked in and you feel the pressure of my teeth. "Pain," you hear, "Or pleasure?"

"Pain is pleasure," you murmur.

I can now hear so my senses are heightened.... I can hear your breathing your breathes sound short and excited.... I taste blood in my mouth.... you’ve broke the skin ...... you start to pull away from the bite then your lips come crashing down on me.... mouths moving together ...... your tongue enters my mouth swirling taking control as I feel fingers pinch my nipple hard squeezing and rolling it between your fingers...... I let out a loud moan into your mouth as I try to arch my back to raise myself closer to your hand........ xxx

The pinch tightens. The tussle between our tongues continues. I pull away slightly and as you lift your head to hold the kiss my left hand slips beneath and behind it. You can feel my fingers grasp your copper locks and tugging it backwards. The kiss is broken as your head turns, exposing the soft flesh of your neck. Our eyes meet before my mouth closes on the soft, exposed skin.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Delicious....... I can feel myself arousing just reading xxxxxx

over a year ago

Co Durham

gasp as I feel your Teeth against my skin..... biting not enough to cause pain but enough to let me know you are there and you are in charge ...... you start kissing light feather like kisses down towards my breast ..... I look at you and watch your tongue toying around my breast slowly making it’s way towards my nipple which you still have pinched between your fingers ..... I let out a moan as your mouth surrounds my nipple slowly taking me and sucking gently at first .... xx

Oo yes... there is power but tenderness. You feel the threat of my teeth then the soft, insistent flicker of my tongue on your nipple a hint of what may follow

You lift your head up and our eyes lock .... you can see the passion burning in mine the need for your touch being evident...... you lean forward still with eye contact and take my hard nipple between your teeth..... I gasp ..... a sharp intake of breathe as my head falls back loving the feeling of you..... I moan muttering incoherent words .... “would my slut like some pleasure?” You murmur talking into my nipple .... “Y Y YEs Sir” I stammer “I need to please you Sir to feel my pleasure” ..... you smile and let go of my nipple lifting yourself to a standing position with your cock centimetres away feom my mouth.... I stick my tongue out and lick the end of you tasting you and licking my lips before opening my mouth ready to devour you.

over a year ago

It’s truly magnificent xxxx

over a year ago

I’m waiting for the next chapter xxx

over a year ago

Co Durham

I'm glad you like it...

Ever the tease, as you crane forward, I pull away, my cock just beyond the reach of your hungry mouth. I ease forward and your tongue flicks over me, then your lips engulf me. I edge forward and you take in my whole length then begin to slide back and forth as yyou suck. By now, I am fully hard. My hips sway and as one hand reaches for the base of my cock, the other grasps my arse, pulling me closer. I reach for your head and pull you towards me until I am buried deep inside your mouth. I hold. I push. You gag a little and spittle flows like cum as I fuck your mouth harder. You try to speak but your face is filled with my hard cock until, as I moan with the pleasure of it, I pull away. You gasp for air.

Drool falls freely from my mouth “breath” you command hand still wrapped in my hair you pull my head closer as you push forward ..... your cock banging the back of my throat as you slowly start face fucking me..... your totally in control you pull yourself back until your just about out of me then push back in pulling my hair so again your right inside me pushing until you can’t move anymore ...... “hold it” you bark at me as you gently buck against the back of my throat..... I look up .... you can see the tears bursting from my eyes ... I start to gag so you pull out again allowing me to breathe.... it’s exciting you more knowing your about to fill my mouth with you.... my mouth opens again as I look at you willing you to go again... I lean forward mouth open .......

over a year ago

It’s amazing actually reading it this way knowing what parts have been wrote by whom xxxx

over a year ago

Co Durham

The cycle starts again, thrusting hard 'til you gag, easing off to let you breathe. Again and again my cock fills your wet mouth. It is hard but the skin is so soft. I am tensing up as I fuck your face, enjoying your eager tears but I'm not ready to cum yet, although I feel your desire for me to spurt at the back of your throat.

Reluctantly I pull away.

"Roll onto you front," I say.

You comply.

"Lift your head."

You look up.

"Close your eyes."

You feel a cloth being wrapped around your head. A tug on your hair then long, soft, featherlight touches across your back and onto the full round swell of your arse. The trailing hand pauses and lightly slaps down.

"You like that don't you, my gorgeous sluT

“I do Sir” I stammer ..... I need to please you Sir to feel my pleasure” ..... you smile and let go of my nipple lifting yourself to a standing position with your cock centimetres away feom my mouth.... I stick my tongue out and lick the end of you tasting you and licking my lips before opening my mouth ready to devour you.

over a year ago

Hmmmmmm I love it xxxx

over a year ago

Co Durham

[Removed by poster at 15/06/21 09:19:15]

over a year ago

Co Durham

You feel a cloth being wrapped around your head. A tug on your hair then long, soft, featherlight touches across your back and onto the full round swell of your arse. The trailing hand pauses and lightly slaps down.

"You like that don't you, my gorgeous slut?"

My first slaps are light, just enough to bring a red glow to your arse. I cup each cheek in turn and massage it before spanking each in turn, building a rhythm then breaking it by a double slap to the left... resume the rhythm... then two to the right. Again, I cup and stroke your cheeks until you lift your hips and I know you are ready for more. The spanking resumes, cheek to cheek but harder now and you begin to writhe and gasp. The pleasure of a little pain washes over you and you crave more

Each spank creates waves. The ripple of flesh as the shock of impact moves through you. The greater wave as your hips writhe to avoid and welcome the next blow. The wave of pain as I hit the sweet spot just above the place where your arse and legs meet and the wave of longing as the warmth floods to the very core of you.

over a year ago

I feel like I’m living it when reading xxxxx

Post new Message to Thread