Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Lina - continued

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Jane moved, creating a gap between her and Lina on the bed. She looked at me, patted the space between them, saying "Come on then".

I looked at her, surprised at what I had just heard. "Yes, that means you, come on, don't be shy".

I sprang to my feet, I didn't need asking I again. I walked over to the bed, my cock hard and proud. Climbing on the bed I moved into the gap. Fuck, here I was now laying between these two amazing ladies.

Jane kissed me then whispered " A belated birthday present for you darling, but don't expect it every year. Lina and I had been talking earlier, and she old me that as much as she likes pussy, she also enjoys cock. She hasn't had any for over a year, and we decided you could give her a treat for a change".

I looked questioningly at Jane, "Yes, I know I don't usually allow it, but we're on holiday, Lina wants cock, I have thought about it, and you deserve it for all you've done for me this year".

I was gob smacked, but also grinning like a Cheshire cat!

I leant in and kissed Jane, as I whispered thank you to her. As we kissed I felt a soft hand, cupping my balls. I looked to see Lina's hand on me, caressing me slowly. Her hand moved up and she wrapped it around my cock, almost examining it bit by bit. Pre cum seeped from the tip, and Lina gently rubbed her thumb over it, coating the head of my cock with it.

I felt her warm breath on me, closer and closer. She then pushed her tongue out and using the tip, licked up and down my length, oh so very, very slowly. Jane looked at me, mouthing "nice"? as she did.

I just smiled broadly and nodded.

"She's good with her mouth, isn't she"? Jane said.

"From your reaction earlier, and how it feels now, very good", I replied.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

epic so far

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Gets better and better!

By *eotheloinMan
over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

So hot xx

over a year ago

So hot

over a year ago

Lina then took me in her mouth. Her lips wrapped around my hard cock. Warm and wet, sucking up and down my length, while I was enjoying Jane's attention on my nipples. Her fingers running over them, and gentle nibbles. She was the first person who had ever done that to me, and I found I quite liked it.

Jane moved down my body and joined Lina at my groin. They then began to take it in turns licking and sucking me. I was in sexual heaven and like the cat who had got the cream.

I heard Lina ask "Can I fuck him"? I didn't hear a reply, but guessed it was yes, as Lina straddled my thighs, and Jane took my cock in her hand and guided me into Lina's pussy. She opened up and lowered herself onto me, taking her time. I thrust up toward her, I wanted her, wanted to be deep inside her. But she was taking it at her pace. Every time I thrust up, she would pull away a bit. Ok, I thought, I'll go with what she wants.

Eventually I was fully inside her. She sat there, her hands on my chest, her eyes closed with a contented smile on her face. Jane moved in and kissed her. That's when Lina began to move slowly on me. Rocking back and forth, grinding herself on my cock. She was moaning quietly, I wanted to watch her, see her every move as we fucked in front of Jane.

Jane had other ideas though, she didn't want to be left out. Jane straddled my face, facing Lina (I guess it was Jane who was going to get the view of Lina fucking me).

Jane hovered just above me, her pussy was wet and her lips were red and puffy. I wrapped my arms over her thighs and gently eased her closer. I ran my lips around the outline of her lips, god she tasted good, she always did, but she was definitely wetter than I ever remembered. Lina had obviously turned her on massively.

As I flicked my tongue across her clit she let out a soft moan. I wrapped my lips around it and began sucking. I loved how it became engorged and grew in my mouth.

I could feel Lina moving up and down slowly on my cock, her pussy muscles gripping, then releasing me. I had difficulty concentrating on both tasks in hand. I had never had the attentions of two women like this before. I decided it was easier to let Lina work on my cock and I would concentrate on Jane's pussy. I continued sucking and licking Jane. I was aware that they were kissing each other, which turned me on more. I slipped my tongue into Jane, she moved slowly, bobbing on my tongue. This was what I liked, slow and sensual, I'd never been into hard and fast sex, so this was perfect.

I felt Jane shudder as my tongue brought her to orgasm, a muffled moan from her as she was still kissing Lina. Her sweet juices ran over my tongue and into my mouth and across my face.

Shortly after, I felt Lina's thighs clamp around me and her pussy grip me tightly. She shouted something in Finnish that I didn't understand, then her body shook as she came again.

By now I was close, and wasn't sure how much longer I would last with these two. I managed to mumble to Jane that I was close. She didn't respond. I just carried on and went with what ever happened. I just needed a release and knew it wouldn't be long.

Jane pushed down on me. I think I had been a bit distracted, and that was her signal for me to concentrate on the job in hand, or mouth for that matter. I resumed where I had left off, my lips and tongue teasing and tasting her. This time I heard her " Oooooooo fuuuuuuck, yeeeeeeesssss", as she came again. This seemed to set Lina off again too. Lina thrust down hard, impaling herself on me. She continued bouncing on me as she came, and as she did, it sent me over the edge. I couldn't hold back any longer. I came at last, all the pent up tension flooding from my body into Lina. I squeezed Jane's thighs as I felt myself cum. We all came within seconds of each other.

It seemed like forever that we stayed like that, Jane and Lina on top of me, but it was probably only a minute or two at most.

Eventually Jane and Lina moved and lay either side. I had no idea what time it was and didn't care. Both of them had an arm across my chest and I had and arm around each of them. They kissed each other like they were contented lovers. I know I was one very contented man.

At some point we all must have drifted off, as the next thing I remember the sun was shining through the curtains and I rolled over to find a short note from Jane saying

"We've gone for breakfast, join us if it's not late. Love you sex. Jane xx"

over a year ago

That, dear people is the end of that little story.

We did play with Lina more on that holiday, but like all good things, it came to an end.

Jane kept in touch with her and did visit her at least once in Finland. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go, but I was kept up to date with what they were doing

By *reagleMan
over a year ago

northolt

Superb.

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

A very enjoyable read

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ucksguy2000Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

Brilliant

By *D900Couple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Thank you for a great read, I really enjoyed this.

But how about a epilogue of what happened when Jane went over to Finland?

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

Excellent

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/06/21 09:46:49]

over a year ago

"Thank you for a great read, I really enjoyed this.

But how about a epilogue of what happened when Jane went over to Finland? "

I may do a prequel about when I met Jane.

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *orneyloverMan
over a year ago

Boston

"Thank you for a great read, I really enjoyed this.

But how about a epilogue of what happened when Jane went over to Finland?

I may do a prequel about when I met Jane."

Yes, please do. Loved reading this.

By *onsi69Man
over a year ago

llanfairpg

Thanks for sharing, loved it!

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

over a year ago

Great story , wish I could get that for my birthday!

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

Thanks for sharing

By *ot Wife and HimCouple
over a year ago