Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First time going out dressed

Jump to newest

By *aughtyNikki100 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Doncaster

I’ve spent years dressing when I got the chance but always wanted to push myself further.

A few years ago, I took the opportunity to visit a completely different area of the country and stop overnight. This filled me with excitement and I wasted no time booking into the hotel and going out for a walk. I visited a lot of clothes and charity shops buying several items and also some very nice lingerie. The butterflies when I laid them on the counter in front of the female assistant had me bulging in my jeans but she seemed to take no notice and she completed the transaction normally. I rushed back to the hotel and spent a good hour pampering myself including a full body shave.

I then got dressed in matching black lace lingerie complete with stockings, black and white knee length dress and topped off with black stilettos. I also had a long dark straight wig which was the finishing touch. I spent some time pacing up and down the bedroom practising walking in the stilettos as well as spending an hour on fab trying to arrange a meet for that evening and seemed to drop on with a youngish male who was going to be out drinking with a couple of his female friends of a similar age. Thinking this sounded promising I arranged to meet them at a quiet local pub for a drink.

It was the moment of truth, a last look at myself in the mirror and I thought I looked very passable. I opened the door and made my way down the corridor towards the lift. So far so good, didn’t see anyone but the exhilaration was palpable. As I walked into hotel reception there was a middle aged couple talking to the receptionist and none of them gave me a second glance. I walked across the car park breathing a sigh of relief as I slid into my car seat, adjusted my dress and stockings and switched on the engine. Want to hear more ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ho_me999Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

Sounds promising

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes please

I have done similar when working away buying clothes and adore driving when femme

Used to be so hard in my trousers buying clothes. I want to hear more

X

By *v shaunaTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

Do carry on you naughty Gurl x

over a year ago

Carry on x

over a year ago

Doncaster

I pulled away in the car, heart pounding and made my way using sat nav to the pub as arranged. Into the countryside I travelled until I pulled into a country pub with an empty car park. I turned off the engine, took a deep breath and opening the car door, readjusted my clothing again.

I walked across the gravel to the big oak door, took a big gulp and pushed it open. Looking around quickly, I headed towards the bar. The pub was empty apart from a couple of really old guys sat at a table chatting who stopped talking, looked me up and down and smiled sweetly. A please I said to the middle aged barmaid in my most feminine voice. Righto sweetheart she answered either not noticing or not caring how I was dressed. I tottered over to a table in a corner and sat down nervously. I took a sip and fished out my phone to check for messages.

I noticed a new one from the guy I was meeting saying sorry but he had got waylaid and would be there a bit later about ten.

I cursed and looking at the time realised I had half an hour to wait. Time passed slowly with the two old guys watching me constantly and the barmaid occasionally glancing over and smiling.

A sudden thought just before my friends were due and I though I’d better nip to the loo and freshen up. I walked towards the toilets and to my horror without thinking, started to push open the door of the gents. I mentally cursed and then entered the ladies hoping no one had seen my mistake. After coming out, the barmaid looked over and grinned but it appeared the two old guys hadn’t noticed.

I sat back down and took out my phone unable to stop looking at the big clock on the wall that seemed to take forever to change. At 10.20 I realised that I had been stood up and lost my nerve. I finished my drink and left. Back in the car I thought now what ?

By *alacioussissyTV/TS
over a year ago

falkirk

More please, much more xx

over a year ago

Doncaster

I switched my phone back on and returned to fab more in hope than expectation. Checked the area I was in and left several hopeful messages and then thought I wonder if there are any local dogging areas as I was still really horny despite the letdown. Finding one a few miles away, I made my way there. Pulling into the lay-by I noticed one car there in darkness. I pulled up and waited until eventually a male came out of the trees and peered into the front seat of the other car. The excitement grew as I saw him fumble for his trousers and pull out his cock. After a minute or two watching him I decided to go for it and opened the door. I tottered across as delicately as I could and stood alongside him watching through the window where a man in the drivers seat was being given a blowjob by his blonde haired female companion.

By *onsi69Man
over a year ago

llanfairpg

This is good!!

over a year ago

Doncaster

I watched transfixed as the blonde woman’s head bobbed up and down sucking her man. I felt a hand stroke my leg and rub my stocking tops as the man watching glanced across at me. I took over wanking him and his hand explored my bum and g string. His hand moved around to the front and he jumped as he felt the hard package in my panties. I smiled and knelt down on my knees engorging his wet cock in my mouth. I licked his slit tasting the precum before I eased it fully into my mouth. I slid his hard cock in and out my mouth before I glanced up to see him watching me his head slightly tilted back. He continued to smoothly fuck my mouth while watching the couple in the car.

My cock was straining in my panties as he continued to pound my mouth as a muffled moan inside the car suggested their fun had come to an end. The window wound down and blondes head appeared licking her lips. She grinned while watching us and said you dirty bitch. I tried to smile while the cock was going like a piston in my mouth.

With that, his cock twitched and flooded my mouth with his salty goodness and continued for at least half a dozen thrusts. I cleaned him down before the passenger door swung open and the woman jumped out saying wait wait.

She then kissed me on the lips before her tongue thrust into mine searching for any traces of cum. I returned the favour as we swirled the residual spunk round our mouths to grunts of approval from the two guys.

You want more ?

over a year ago

Great story

over a year ago

Wow!

By *eterpervisMan
over a year ago

back where i came from

Please..

over a year ago

Doncaster

After we had pulled apart, she grinned at me and her hand wandered under my dress. She ran her fingers across my suspenders and motioned for me to sit down in the passenger seat. I did so and she in turn knelt down and ran her fingers across my lacy g string and pulled it to one side. My leaking cock, still hard, popped out and she lowered her head down and enveloped it into her mouth. I looked down at her, grabbed her hair and softly pulled her mouth backwards and forwards onto my cock where she sucked noisily allowing me to manoeuvre her head. The two other guys stood transfixed watching before trying to usher forward stroking their cocks. I released my hands from blondies head and leant out for the two cocks and gently started to wank them back to hardness. The original car driver leant his hand inside my dress and bra gently rubbing my erect nipple. I was starting to get carried away with all this attention and I pulled my dress over my head and pulled my bra down fingering my nipples. His head dipped and flicked a tongue across my left breast. The original watcher who I had sucked off earlier had backed away a bit by now, wanking himself off and watching the couple having fun with me.

My clit was rigid and I continued to power it into the girls willing mouth while her partner was squeezing and licking my erect nipple. I could feel myself getting close so I pulled him off my breast and grabbed for his cock and hungrily fed it in my mouth.

With a loud groan I shot my full load into her mouth and held her hair forcing her to swallow it all which she greedily did. Licking her lips she knelt up and tried to join me sucking her husbands cock. I released him and we shared sucking his cock, taking turns and then passing him between us like a lollipop. The look in his eyes gave it away that he was about to cum too and with a grunt he proceeded to give us a facial which was dripping down my chin and blondies cheek. Only interrupted by the other guy cumming too as he wanked all over his hand while watching.

Again, the girl leant forward and licked the cum that was hanging off my chin and smiled saying we can’t waste any can we babe ?

She cleaned our faces up while the two guys zipped up. I tottered back to my car, while the couple drove off and the guy disappeared back into the trees.

I sat back, caught my breath and used a wet wipe to clean my face of any residual cum.

over a year ago

Enjoyed your story hun... And well done for getting out..

I do hope you have many more exploits of car meets and cock...

By *bzsissyTV/TS
over a year ago

Aberdeen

By *ackandsashaCouple
over a year ago

West Dublin

over a year ago

over a year ago

Doncaster

After regaining my composure somewhat, I flicked on my phone to find a new message from a single mallei opened and read it. He appeared to be about twenty miles away and was inviting me to his house. A nice looking cock on his profile swung it as it was now about midnight. I messaged him for directions and got a reply within seconds.

I eventually found the house all in darkness and messaged him again. Again an instant reply that the door was unlocked, walk through downstairs to the conservatory at the back of the house. I straightened myself, took off my stilettos and tiptoed quietly and slowly through the lounge and dining room till I saw the conservatory door slightly ajar.

I peeped in, and aided by a couple of candles saw a dark haired man lounging on a settee wearing a black lace g string wanking himself slowly......

More ?

By *inkykatyTV/TS
over a year ago

thetford

Yes please xx

over a year ago

Doncaster

I sat silently next to him and watched him slowly wank his glistening cock that looked about 8 inches. I leant over, dropped some saliva on it and sat back watching him rub it in. It was gorgeous and I just couldn’t resist it. I got onto my knees and lowered my mouth down on it going further and further until I felt it hit the back of my throat. I squeezed it with my lips enjoying the ridges of it inside my cheeks and slowly started to bring my mouth up licking it as I went. I reached my hand and pulled his gleaming foreskin back and lowered again, licking his gorgeously smooth bellend and feeling beads of salty precum on the tip of my tongue. He leant his head backwards and let out a low moan, whilst reaching out for his phone. A couple of light flashes made me jump but I didn’t care, this was lovely, slowly and gently sucking his big cock. He found the pictures and showed me as I continued sucking. I loved the feeling of being such a slut for him. He continued rolling the pics back until he showed me a pic of a short dark haired attractive woman who had a big black guy behind her. He pressed the play button and I watched fascinated as the black guy was fucking her from behind. This was a real turn on and I increased the speed of his cock pistoning in my mouth.

He quietly spoke for the first time and muttered this is my wife getting fucked up the arse from a black guy that came round here last week. I continued to watch as her face contorted with the pleasure and the pain as she pushed herself back into him. I was in ecstasy now and his cock pumped my mouth while his other hand leant under and released my balls from my panties...

By *ocky 1Man
over a year ago

Warrington

Nikki please continue

over a year ago

Doncaster

He slickly moved my balls aside and enclosed my shaft with his hand and gently began to move it backwards and forwards in time with the rhythm of mouth on his manhood. He put the phone back on the table and reached his hand down the side of the settee. He pulled out a pair of black satin looking knickers and whispered these were what my wife was wearing today. He held them up to my nose and a whiff of musky pussy was overpowering. He draped them round his shaft as I continued sucking, enjoying the fragrance of both him and his wife combined.

It didn’t take long for his cock to start twitching and with a low moan, he threw his head back and filled my mouth with his seed, initially making me splutter with the sheer quantity of cum. I greedily swallowed as his cock continued to spurt. I ran my tongue over his end, flicking at every bit of cum and greedily devouring it until I’d cleaned it fully.

Wow, just fucking wow he mouthed as I sat up and straightened myself, licking my lips at the same time.

By *ocky 1Man
over a year ago

Warrington

Hope there's more to cum

By *everlyandersonTV/TS
over a year ago

newcastle

Mmmmmmmm nice

over a year ago

Release your load... Taste the rainbow

over a year ago

Doncaster

He got up and without speaking further walked into the lounge leaving me sat on the settee.

Charming I thought getting up. I sorted myself out, picked up my bag and shoes in hand, softly padded after him towards the lounge and front door.

I stopped at the front door and began putting my shoes back on when he suddenly appeared at the top of the stairs beckoning to me. I looked at him quizzically and he mouthed down up here now.

I put my shoes back down and softly walked upstairs in my stockinged feet. When I got to the top, he was stood on the landing and whispered my wife’s in there asleep. Shit I thought, I assumed he was home alone. Go on in he said, gently guiding me in. The same dark haired girl I had seen on the video earlier getting anally fucked by the black guy was laid on her side with a duvet loosely over her.

I watched as he gingerly leant over and pulled the duvet to one side revealing her nakedness.

I walked round to the other side of the bed and was confronted by two small heaving breasts with small pink rosebud nipples. She was smoothly shaved with one leg crossed over the other. I gently leant on the bed and from the back leant in and kissed her bum trailing my tongue towards her hole. She stirred slightly and instinctively drew her leg higher allowing me better access. I tongued her puckered hole and gently moved my tongue across trying to access her pussy. She moaned slightly and her husband took the opportunity to gently guide her over onto her back.

I waited for her to settle down again before reaching forward and gently kissing her smooth pubic bone probing my tongue between her labia.

By *entonMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Superb stuff

By *eanasmustardMan
over a year ago

corby

Wow

over a year ago

Doncaster

She was slowly moaning in her sleep as I very softly gave her a damn good licking, my tongue probing everywhere. I glanced over and her husband was stood with his cock out again wanking. I ran my tongue down to her bumhole and started flicking inside. She didn’t wake but her hands had moved to her nipples and she was softly caressing them rubbing her finger over her erectness.

She still didn’t wake as her husband lingered his cock onto her lips. In her semi trance she opened her mouth and took his cock inside moaning softly. Her pussy was by now dripping wet and I lapped it up.

Her husband began to pump slowly into her mouth causing her to sleepily open her eyes and they shot open with a start as they saw a long haired tv in lingerie giving her pussy the works.

She sat up and looking at her husband she said you bastard. I gave her pussy one last kiss and stood up, thinking I had outlasted my welcome. I left them to it and padded downstairs only stopping to put on my stilettos and strode out to the car quietly shutting the door behind me. What a truly wonderful night. I would have loved to have fucked her but she was furious with him lol.

Hope you enjoyed. Guaranteed 100% true x

By *ocky 1Man
over a year ago

Warrington

Would love to read more of your Sexploits Nikki my SEX GODDESS xxx

over a year ago

Doncaster

"Would love to read more of your Sexploits Nikki my SEX GODDESS xxx"

Thanks babe