Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

I love being in hotels

Jump to newest

By *itnakedlad OP   Man
over a year ago

Ashtead

Last year I was in India, and i was feeling very very naughty whilst i was away - i have a lot of fantasies, amd desires and my sex life is all stale and boring, so while i was away, i spent a LOT of time wanking - i had the raging fucking horn..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *itnakedlad OP   Man
over a year ago

Ashtead

well, on the sunday morning i went for a massage and had basically decided i wouldnt necessarily hold back while i was being rubbed down - after all you do hear stories about what can happen while having a massage, right? maybe arch my back as she rubbed down to my ass etc.. see if she pushes against me, see if her touch changes from professioinal to something else..

By *itnakedlad OP   Man
over a year ago

Ashtead

anyway, it wasn't a girl, sods law.. it was a bloke, seems however, that wasn't going to stop my body doing what it wanted to do..

By *itnakedlad OP   Man
over a year ago

Ashtead

guess i set myself up for it by going for the all body massage option. when i got there and found out disappointingly it was a man, i thought id obviously just have the massage get back to the room and continue wanking

By *itnakedlad OP   Man
over a year ago

Ashtead

first he wanted me to where disposable panties, as described by him, now i've worn them before at other massages - and its safe to say they are not for me, so i say no to begin with. but once we were in the room i thought fuck it, so said yes. to my relief they were actually more like disposable boxers, albeit very very see through

By *itnakedlad OP   Man
over a year ago

Ashtead

not that any of that mattered, as once he started going on my back, his hands were running from my neck all the way down to under the boxers waistline and over my ass cheeks..

By *itnakedlad OP   Man
over a year ago

Ashtead

i was lying on my front and it was ok because i had a massage in April at a wedding and the lady did the same thing, so in my head this isn't anything irregular - it was her that i gyrated my ass up into her strokes to try, but failing, to get her attention. so i was ok, he was doing his job

By *itnakedlad OP   Man
over a year ago

Ashtead

after about 10 mins, and after extensive work on my back in different angles, and me starting to relax. he actually pulled my shorts right now and massaged across my ass, up and down, his fingers a little further between my cheeks (towards my balls) on his strokes that one might expect..hiim really working over my ass, my hole, between my thighs

By *itnakedlad OP   Man
over a year ago

Ashtead

now, i do have a bit of a fantasy about being rimmed, and remember just how horny i've been in this hotel. i would rather this was done by a girl, but seems popular in men, and this thought went through my head as he was rubbing my ass and made a little blood flow downstairs..

By *itnakedlad OP   Man
over a year ago

Ashtead

so, after he had done my back and fully rubbed down my ass cheeks and between my thghs, he rolled me over on my front..

well i guess i should of seen it coming, and remember these shorts were see through to.. once i was settled onto my back, he pulled my left leg short right up, tucking it into my groin, my cock already semi erect (embarrasingly so?) after the bum massage, the back of his hand moving my cock around to tuck the shorts in properly

By *itnakedlad OP   Man
over a year ago

Ashtead

he then started to massage my leg, deep movements across the legs whilst moving up and down and by god, he went right up into my shorts, his hand glancing over my cock and down into near my ass, properly feeling me up, enjoying my body,..

time and time again

By *itnakedlad OP   Man
over a year ago

Ashtead

and i tried to hold it back but i got hard. first time in over 16 years i've been touched by another man, and here i was getting fucking hard during a massage. and i think he liked it, as he then just kept working his hands around my hips and groin, moving his hand constantly under my cock feeling it with the back of his hand, then down between my ass cheeks. fuck.

By *itnakedlad OP   Man
over a year ago

Ashtead

he then worked on my feet, and it meant my erection subsided.. until he went to work on the other leg, gently pulling down my shorts on my left leg - again rubbing over my cock, and pulling my shorts up on the right hand side and working around my cock, my bum.. my shorts were see through remember? i didnt fancy him but there was tension in the room...

Post new Message to Thread