Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Spit Roasting Strap On Cock Gangbang

By *oursbtch OP   Man
over a year ago

waterford

Heya everyone of you beautiful gorgeous sexually open minded and kinky people ????

I'm just a genuine yet very discrete exceptionally sexually open minded and kinky bisexual guy. I love soft sensual kisses, fore play, role play, costumes and dressing up in any kind of sexually arousing revealing pvc or leather or ?? ?? combined with a short short leather mini dress ????

My number one sexual fantasy is to be that lucky bisexual guy in a beautiful secluded villa with its own beach. Along with myself there would be at least ten sexy beautiful bisexual girls / ladies who all are there to own and control me sexually in any way they want to.

They will have all kinds of ideas for positions, different ways to restrain my naked sexually aroused hung body. They will all have their own Strap On Cock and they will all take turns fucking my ass deeply and vigorously for as long as want to and once they have all had their go on my bum hole..

They then draw names out of a top hat to decide who pairs up with whom so they then get to Spit Roast me..

These girls - ladies all have the opportunity to invite and bring along one person of their personal choice to join us in this beautiful place..

Hopeful some of them will have chosen to bring along a very sexy tall fit muscly young bisexual black boy who just happens to have a Cock I know will touch me in places up inside my bum hole that have never been rubbed by the head of a long hard Cock before..

Cherry on the cake would be if a Shemale or two turned up..

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

Anyway I'm wondering what is the biggest and best vibrating strap on black Cock on the market..

One that squirts would be cool ??

Thanks for the help you sexy horny people xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread