Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Any one else seen there wife / gf fuck and ex boyfriend

Jump to newest

By *4funXXX OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

Love to hear other stories about there wife / gf getting duck by an ex boyfriend. My then mrs and I met her ex in the pub and after a few drinks she admitted she would have loved to have fucked him when they went out but only had a fumble. So I encouraged her to go chat with him and see if he wanted to come back to ours. He agreed and what a night. If any one wants to hear rest I’ll tell. Looking to hear others stories.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ocky82Man
over a year ago

Watford

Love to hear more

By *inkycdxxxTV/TS
over a year ago

wrexham

I love to sit and wank myself off listening to my Mrs telling me about all the cocks she's had before me it's such a big turn on xx

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Definitely a big fantasy for me, though never likely to happen, I love her telling me how he fucked her four times in the one night. We have ran in to him and his wife a few times in the pub and I love the thought of them both thinking back to those times as we have a drink

By *igarmsukMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Some years back my gf (at the time) and I had to have a long distance relationship due to to work. We'd previously lived together and been very active sexually, so it was very frustrating for both of us to say the least.

I found out her ex had text her one night out of the blue and was due to be in the area whilst i was away. They had a lot of sexting going on- she used her old phone which she thought i didnt know about. She was absolute filth with him. Told him not to cum for days so he was full to bursting for when they met.

They had a very dirty weekend when they did meet by all accounts, the text he sent afterwards were very descriptive:

"Can't believe you sucked my balls behind the pub, you couldn't even wait to get home could you" and "I'm still buzzing after finally taking your sweet ass. Love that you begged for it in the morning, especially after the night we had. So horny."

By *ihullfunMan
over a year ago

hull

Love my wife telling me about what she has got up to do in her past

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ya my wife did her cousin and i read about it on text on her phone never dis say it to her tho

By *4funXXX OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

I’ll tell all later.

By *ill700Man
over a year ago

london

Not lucky enuff to watch but my ex get her ex to take a video of her sucking his cock and cuming in her mouth on my birthday to she spat the cum in a cup brought it home poured it on her pussy for me to lick up I loved it tbh best bit was her ex saying where is your boyfriend at work with his cock shoved in her mouth amazing

By *4funXXX OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

"Not lucky enuff to watch but my ex get her ex to take a video of her sucking his cock and cuming in her mouth on my birthday to she spat the cum in a cup brought it home poured it on her pussy for me to lick up I loved it tbh best bit was her ex saying where is your boyfriend at work with his cock shoved in her mouth amazing "
. Sounds fantastic bet you loved licking her pussy. I loved it it was a first but couldn’t get enough she rode him after I’d licked her clean from his first load. Still see it now in my mind. So horny.

By *andycd20000TV/TS
over a year ago

limerick side of ennis.

My x wife love been fucked by her x s we had 3 of us in the one bed

over a year ago

Fucked my ex a few weeks ago, was even better now she is married.

By *4funXXX OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

"My x wife love been fucked by her x s we had 3 of us in the one bed "
. Love it. The bit I liked was I got to see him slowly slide his bare cock into her and to hear her moan and tell him to fuck her and cum in her. Watching her face as she can feel him cuming in her and her cuming all over his cock. While I wanked over her tits.

By *onnie2012Woman
over a year ago

GWENT

"Ya my wife did her cousin and i read about it on text on her phone never dis say it to her tho "
that's so horny, you should have mentioned it to her.

By *ichard 555Man
over a year ago

hayes

Like gf telling me what she use to do with her ex

By *andybigboiMan
over a year ago

Mount Pleasant

"I love to sit and wank myself off listening to my Mrs telling me about all the cocks she's had before me it's such a big turn on xx"

This is such a turn on hearing the tales of the lads she’s fucked before me and since being in a relationship with me.

By *apomanMan
over a year ago

st hel3ns

Love listening to gf telling me story of her and her friend back in her house after night out having few more drinks then her friend coming onto her only to be disturbed by her then husband....makes me so horny and she knows it.

over a year ago

Other way around but M's first ffm was with an ex GF of mine she loved seeing me fucking her but fucking M to climax before filling my ex's throat full of cum was definitely the highlight

over a year ago

I still love my wife telling me about her experiences with her ex's,

We do play separate now but the best one washer boyfriends dad fucking her after popping round to fix something,

All the details are so hot,

By *lippy02Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I still love my wife telling me about her experiences with her ex's,

We do play separate now but the best one washer boyfriends dad fucking her after popping round to fix something,

All the details are so hot,"

Very horny scenario.

Also loved getting details of my wife's past boyfriends and sex she had with them. Married in our late teens but knew her since early teens and so made it even more intense that I knew or had met her past boyfriends before getting to date her. It led to getting other men involved with her.

One who she had always fancied but had not had sex with as dated when in early teens was part of our social circle of friends. She asked me to offer him the chance to fuck her and that was an exciting experience.

over a year ago

I found an old sex tape of my ex gfs on her laptop when I was clearing some stuff of it. I wanted over it. It was a real turn on seeing her slightly younger with another man

over a year ago

Emma goes round to her ex every week or so, and tells me what they get upto. Awesome fun.

over a year ago

The wife had 3 lads fucking her at one time..she had all 3 in one week.she tells me they'll of been licking each others cum out of her. Hot stuff

By *ewhorizonsCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

My wife has her ex boyfriend over to our house once a month for sex. It’s during the day so I’m at work, but I love to hear about it afterwards.

It really turns me on when she tells me about things they’ve done which we haven’t, eg 69 or that he made her cum 4 times just with his tongue. This ex has got a fiancée as well which makes it even naughtier.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

My wife’s x boyfriend wants to fuck her again since she told him we were swingers,I wouldn’t mind she says he vwe and is a really good fuck , she said trouble was when he was with her he couldn’t keep his cock in his trousers and never bothered asking her would she be up for any fun . She got her own back by fucking his mate and his cousin,she said she would fuck him again just for the sex,she knows I’m ok with it and if ever in his area it could happen

By *raleebiMan
over a year ago

tralee

Pm for chat

By *fweonlymeettwiceMan
over a year ago

Madrid

It is my fantasy to watch my wife getting fucked by another man I do have a scenario in mind while on holiday. We do actually role play about my wife getting fucked by other men she has often told me in detail about some of her ex boyfriends and we even role play about some of them fucking her.

over a year ago

Loved it I think it is great

By *ssex-Suffolk FunMan
over a year ago

ipswich

My ex gf fucked an ex of hers when I asked her to, and filmed it for my pleasure, it was sexy as hell.

She also asked me to return the favour so I contacted an ex and we met up to play, taking pics / vids for the gf to watch.

We both loved it, and got to have a guilt free re-run with an ex too

over a year ago

Have done this in the past

By *hippy57Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Very horny indeed,love wife telling me about exes

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/07/21 03:19:03]

over a year ago

I’m getting really horny when she tells me about her previous experiences

By *ordy73Man
over a year ago

lancashire

I’d love to see my wife get fucked by a big guy

over a year ago

I've been fucking my ex for the past 2yrs she's married but says her husband is rubbish in bed and she prefers me as I can make her squirt. It's brilliant I go round once a week when he's at work or we meet at the stables where she keeps her horses it's such a turn on knowing she married and he has no idea she tells me she always let's him fuck her after me and it turns her on that he's fucking her pussy I've already filled with cum x

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Post new Message to Thread