Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The summer of fun

Jump to newest

By *rompton boy OP   Man
over a year ago

….

I’d just turned 18 and summer was starting. I had a couple of holidays lined up and I planned on this being a summer full of memories! To kick summer off my best mates parents were going away for 2 weeks and I was gonna stay with him. We’d planned a couple of small low key parties and it was the day of the first one. He’d invited some of his college mates who I got on well with apart from one. His name was James and he was a right twat, always done everything quicker and better a right billy bullshitter!

The party was starting to fill when James arrived and I noticed he’d brought his girlfriend frankie. I’d never met her before but she was gorgeous. Short dark hair 5”9 with a slim sexy body and long legs which caught my eye in her short skirt. The night went on and I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her she was the sexiest girl in the room and she owned it. We got chatting and she was very flirted which drove me wild. All I could think about was ripping her clothes off. At every opportunity I would chat and get to know her.

As the party died down and bodies began to slump into chairs and asleep it was frankie, her mate and me left in the living room. Her boyfriend was snoring on the sofa. As we chatted more and more she became more flirty asking why I hadn’t hooked up with anybody tonight telling me I could of had my pick of the bunch. My confidence was high from the alcohol as I replied well not quite the pick of everybody and gave her a wink. It wasn’t long until her friend had joined the others and began to snore. Not wanting the night to end I offered her another drink and to my delight she said yes.

I stepped over the bodies on the floor and made my way through the kitchen out into the garage. I hadn’t realised she’d followed me and when I closed the fridge here she stood facing me. She planted a kiss on me and I was shocked but knew I had to take full advantage of this. Discarding the drinks I grabbed her and lifted her up around my waist kissing her passionately. I pinned her to the wall as my hands rode up her skirt and grabbed at her peachy arse. To my surprise she wasn’t wearing underwear ( I later found out she dropped them on the way to the garage). I sat her on the washing machine and dropped to my knees devouring her wet pussy. It was freshly smooth and tasting delicious. She grabbed my head and rode my face. Pressing her pussy into hard as I hurried my tongue deep into her pussy. I’d never made a girl cum before this and wow when she came it felt so good as her legs gripped me and quivered. She muffled her moans as she climaxed on my face.

I pulled her off the each one machine and bent her over and began fucking her hard. Pulling her hard and slapping her arse she kept telling me to call her a slut. This was next level sex to what I had experienced before and soon I filled her pussy with cum.

Thankfully this was the beginning of a summer of encounters

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Post new Message to Thread