Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Morning BJ and shower sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I feel my cock getting hard again in the morning, something warm and soft but can't tell what it is and ignore it for a bit. I can tell that my boxers are still off and my thighs being caressed at the same time. I pay more attention to the feelings and feel something sliding up from my balls to the tip of my cock and then feel drops of a liquid running down my cock, then it being kissed. I open my eyes a bit and catch my cock glistening off the moonlight as I figure out it's you just kissing and locking my cock. "Morning" you whisper as you don't stop. I let out a soft moan of pleasure letting you continue. "I wanted to feel young again and do something I haven't ever done, almost feel like a naughty girl" you tell me. A smile comes over me, "well I never imagined this", I tell you. "Put your hands next to my thighs o tell you, I'm going to treat you like a slutty girl" I say. As you obey I slowly place my hands around your head, guiding you what to do, you take yourself down my shaft as I place my hands on your head, you gag a little "spit it out", you spit down on my cock lifting your head up, a spit trail lingers from the tip to your lips. "Get on the floor, on your knees". You do as I say and I sit on the edge of the bed and I reposition myself sitting on the edge of the bed. "I've got a toy for your" I hand you a remote pussy massager that you slide into your pussy turning it on and handing me the remote. You wrap your lips around my cock sliding your head up and down slowly, your lips locked firmly around my dark brown cock, your spit now continuing to drip down falling onto your tits. I see you've gotten accustomed to the speed of the vibrator in your pussy so turn up the speed a few notches just you take me deep and feel you squirm from the unexpected pleasure, you take one hand down to your pussy and start rubbing your clit. As you keep taking my cock all the say I tell you to slide your tongue out to encourage more spit to come out and onto your tits

I catch some of the spit into my hand and gesture that you lick it out of my hand which you do willingly. I then stand up and tell you to lie on your back head hanging off the bed with the remote in my hand, you oblige with a cheeky smile. I slide my cock back into your mouth, as one of your hands remains on my bum and the other rubbing your clit, I turn up the speed on the vibrator to match my thrusts in and out of your mouth, spit still dripping down your face, I thrust harder and faster as you manage to take all of me, I start to massage your tits, spanking them and playing with your nipples which excites your further. I see your body arching forcing it down and turning up the speed to the highest setting, your hand firmly gripping my ass cheek as I am now just fucking your warm wet mouth, your tongue wrapping around me with every stroke as you start to moan, we keep going as I can tell your about to cum so I lean over forcing myself deeper and start rubbing your clit.

I can start to feel myself about to explode so I lay on top forcing your body unable to squirm wanting you to cum, rubbing your clit and continue to fuck your mouth, I can feel you cumming hard and then I allow myself to cum too, my cum shooting down your throat, I stop and throw the remote to the side. You allow me to slide out and just licking off the last bit of cum dripping from around my cock

I fall to the bed, you get up and head to the shower "you still hard?" "Yes" I reply, "good because my pussy is still wet" you shout over the noise of the shower

I walk into the bathroom and see you in the shower, body all covered on shower gel, I slip in and you pull me towards you giving me a warm deep kiss, my hands slowly start to explore your body, massaging your bum, caressing your soft skin before I start to massage your breasts and kiss your neck. "You going to fuck me" you whisper as you massage my cock, "my pussy is wet and I can't get pregnant, I want to be fucked hard" I push you up against the wall and slowly rub the tip of my cock against your pussy as we kiss.

You grab my bum pulling me closer, forcing me inside you, my cock slips straight into your tight pussy "now fuck me" you whisper into my ear, I thrust myself inside of you ensuring you take all of me, your pussy gripping hard against my cock, seeing you squirm with pleasure I hold you close before sliding out and pushing you face up against the wall, you spread your ass cheeks for me as I slide back into your tight pussy, now I begin to fuck you hard, placing one hand wrapped around your neck and the other on your breasts squeezing hard with each thrust, hearing you moan makes me fuck you harder, ensuring you feel every thrust deep inside you as you arch your back, as you get closer to cumming your pussy squeezes tighter and tighter and I can no longer hold myself exploding inside you I keep thrusting ensuring all my cum is left inside you as you cum with me. As we share a warm embrace I allow you to finish cleaning up as I step out of the shower to get ready for work

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Post new Message to Thread