Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Older horny lady

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Here’s me minding my own business in a bar and this older lady comes in for a drink on her own. This happened a few ago now so I was around 35 and she was pretty fit for her age I would said mid to late fifties.

Anyway she’s at the bar ordering a drink and as she leaves the bar she gives me a cheeky smile (you know the type). So I give it 15 minutes or so and I can see she is watching over my way arm as I get up to order a drink from the bar she does the same.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

over a year ago

So we get talking and she is chatting about how she likes to get once a week since her husband passed away. She dressed smartly but casually. Very tight denim jeans and a vest top that shows her more than ample cleavage. Clear to see that there is no bra under the vest as her nipples are big and erect. I can’t take my eyes off them obviously.

She can tell I keep checking them as tells me to look at her face when I talking to her haha. Suitably put in my place we carry on with the chit chat. I suggest she joins me at my table and takes the weight off her feet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We sit down together and she is a very touchy geeky kind of lady and I’m not complaining at all. Each time we have a laugh at something together her hand touches my thigh. Each time it lands a little higher!

I chance my luck and next time she makes a joke I put my hand on her thigh (as high I dare) only a few inches from her pussy. She covers my hand with hers and moves it higher until I can feel just warm she is between her legs.

She holds my hand there as we chat…….

Reply privately

By *arkWeightMan
over a year ago

London

Very nice

Reply privately

By *groot20Couple
over a year ago

Mayfair

Reply privately

By *ookinforfun6972Couple
over a year ago

Hartlepool

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ICKED WILLYMan
over a year ago

South Bucks

Great start - looking forward to hearing more….

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

By *immy_5belliesMan
over a year ago

f

Reply privately

over a year ago

Her hand is holding mine closer and closer to her warmth. She takes a sip from her drink and holds it in her mouth then leans in to kiss me! I’m surprised as she floods my mouth with her cold rum and , very clever as I couldn’t pull away or the drink would have spilled down my white t shirt. I swallow the drink she’s passed me and she sits back and relaxes.

The drinks flow for a few hours and lots of suggestive chat passes under the bridge. She lets me know she has a taxi booked to take her home, it’s not far but she doesn’t like to walk home alone.

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

over a year ago

I suggest I’m feeling I’ve had enough rode one night and think I should head home too.

Her eyes light up and immediately suggests why don’t I share her taxi! Well it would be rude not too!!

The taxi arrives shortly and we both climb in both rather pissed and like giggling teenagers we sit the back messing about. When we arrive back at her place she climbs out and pays leaving the door open and says “are you not walking me to the door?”

I forgot she’s a little older than me and that must have been the right thing to do back when she was dating. So I climb out thinking ffs! So we get to the door and she kisses me and grabs my arse pulling me real close. I feel her other hand reaching down the waistband of my trousers, she knows I’m hard! As quick as I can try and stop to get back to the taxi it drives off!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I ask if it’s ok to come in while I wait for another taxi. I know that’s never going to happen but I keep up the pretence that I’m not just there to get her into bed.

We make our way to the kitchen as she likes a cup of tea after a night out. She offers me a cup of tea too and prepares us a nice pot of tea.

We move to the lounge and she brings in the teapot and two fancy cups and saucers.

We sit next to each and conversation flows easily again. Not long and she asks if I mind if she gets into something more comfortable. Oh course I didn’t mind it is her place after all.

While she’s upstairs I have a nosey about and see in the conservatory there is a lot of very sexy underwear drying. Me eyes widen hoping she returns in something like that.

Reply privately

By *idethesausage2Man
over a year ago

Trowbridge

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m she walks…

I’m disappointed sorry to say that in her dressing down and slippers. She sits back down and pouts is a cup of tea. It’s all very civilised. Until she puts her cup back down stands up and says no point getting that taxi and opens the dressing gown.

Jesus! What a body! Covered in, (well I say covered it wasn’t covering much) a lovely black set of underwear. The bra was hardly keeping the tits in there and as she leaned forward they both fell out.

Reply privately

By *knick45Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

over a year ago

She doesn’t get chance to apologise as they land just in front of my face I cup them both in hands and they are way more than a handle. She is very ample chested and her nipples are dark and very proud. I move my mouth to her nipple and give it a cheeky bite slowly but firmly. She moans with such a groan that I can see she’s going to be putty in my hands.

I move a hand lower and run it up the inside of her thigh. Again the groans are loud and she opens her legs slightly wider. She whispers she hasn’t had a man touch her for over 2 years since her husband, but tells me not to be gentle.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who wants to know more?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

"Who wants to know more?"

Hell yes

Reply privately

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Reply privately

By *ust plain old peteMan
over a year ago

tamworth

Yes please

Reply privately

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Near Fareham

Reply privately

By *marcusMan
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

Reply privately

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

This is getting interesting

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmmmm can't beat experience.... More please more

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

Reply privately

By *teveTWMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Nice start

Reply privately

By *reenworld55Man
over a year ago

dorchester

More please

Reply privately

By *igkidexyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Reply privately

over a year ago

As you all know my hand is approaching her pussy and her tits are hanging in my face ……

I pull her knickers to the side and she has the smoothest pussy I have ever felt. My fingers stroke her clit, I feel her legs starting to wobble to suggests she’s sits down so she can take more!

As she moves around me I tell her to get her fucking knickers off and while she’s at it get those fantastic tits out of that bra. She stood up in front of me naked and bare. Her tits are great for her age I’d say at least a G cup with very dark nipples. Her pussy is so damp I could easily slip inside her but I’m going to make her wait for my cock.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I make her sit down with her arse on the end of the sofa and bury my face between her legs. She tastes sublime. My tongue teasing her clit with my usual figure 8 motion. I can feel her quivering and at the lint she’s about to cum I stop. I can tell she’s desperate to cum but this can wait. My fingers slip inside her one at a time until to my surprise she’s asking for more. Jesus! I’ve got 4 fingers in her already what more can she need. So as she’s asking for it reminding me not be gentle I push my hand inside her and I can feel every inch of the inside of her. I start slowly edging out and she pushes herself back on me! She can take it let me tell you.

But this has to stop she needs to give me some attention. I stand right in front of her with my now throbbing cock at the edge of her lips. I tell her to open wide and slide the whole length of my cock into her mouth. No my needing to push her onto me as she manages to take every inch. Now I’m not the biggest guy in the world but she’s managed to swallow my 7.5 inches with ease. I start fucking her mouth and she’s not gagged once. I’m beginning to like her more and more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *escrean100Man
over a year ago

North Co Dublin

Reply privately

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Reply privately

By *aughtyman45Man
over a year ago

lincoln

Great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

a woman after my own heart...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Back to the story….

I tell her to turn around so she kneeling on the sofa with her arse high in the air. I give her tight arsehole a plug with my thumb and slide my cock deep into her soaking wet smooth pussy. I’m banging away and I can feel myself about to cum and I want to see her swallow my load. She opens wide and sucks every last drop out of me.

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

over a year ago

We settled back on the sofa for a while laughing about how crazy that night in the pub had been and how she never expected to be taking someone 20 years her junior home to fuck. Haha

The time was fast approaching 1am and I suggested I better call for that taxi now. Don’t be so silly she said you can stay the night and I’ll take you home in the morning. We took ourselves upstairs and we climbed into bed. She asked if I minded cuddling her to sleep as she is missed the feel of someone next to her in bed. Of course I didn’t mind who wouldn’t want a sexy ladies body tucked up next to them.

So we cuddle in and she knows how to tease as she moves her arse as close to my cock as she can and pulls my arm around her to cup her chest.

The story continues in the morning …..

Reply privately

By *brad99Man
over a year ago

London

Amazing!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

So the morning comes and she wakes me with her lips around my cock. Jesus she’s insatiable!

Not that I’m going to complain. She’s swallowing me deep and she tells me she wants me inside her and she wants to feel my cum in her when I’m gone. On she climbs and she’s pounding on my cock hard her tits although good for her age are bouncing and slapping up and down. I love to see a woman’s tits flapping about while she’s on top. I sit up and grab her tit and start to suck on her hard and proud nipple. I give the end a good firm bite and she almost cums immediately

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Reply privately

By *brad99Man
over a year ago

London

Keep it cumming

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

over a year ago

I keep her nipple between my teeth as she grinding done on my cock. I explode a hot stream of cum inside her old pussy. She climbs off and asks me where I want dropped off.

I’m left feeling slightly used but hey ho needs must.

Anyway we find ourselves in the car not 15 minutes later and she’s driving me home.

A quick kiss goodbye and she hands me a piece of paper with her number on and a key. She says she will message me later and pff she goes.

I head into the house and I’m still so horny for more her! Shall I message first? Or leave it for her to message me?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Day 1 no message

Day 2 no message

Day 3 a message from an unknown number all it says is “I’m home most of the time feel free to use the key anytime you need a good fuck”

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Day 1 no message

Day 2 no message

Day 3 a message from an unknown number all it says is “I’m home most of the time feel free to use the key anytime you need a good fuck” "

Reply privately

By *brad99Man
over a year ago

London

"Day 1 no message

Day 2 no message

Day 3 a message from an unknown number all it says is “I’m home most of the time feel free to use the key anytime you need a good fuck” "

Ideal set up that haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

The next weekend comes and I’m out and about on the drink.

Last orders and what to do. No one at home to rush back to so do I taxi it back to the older lady? How will it work?

Sod it in for a penny in for pound. Taxis booked

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *outheasthornyguyMan
over a year ago

Guildford

Reply privately

over a year ago

I get to the door. It’s around midnight all the Jodie lights are off. She must be in bed already.

Shall I go in, I’m seriously about to bottle it. This feels strange.

Fuck it I’m here now, key in the door. I enter the house it’s quiet and dark. I head up the stairs and about 2 steps up the floor boards creak! I hear a noise from her bedroom and I freeze. It’s quiet again so I carry on and open the door to her room. She’s asleep. The duvet is barely covering her. I open the curtains slightly to see better. I can see she’s naked asleep. I undress and walk back round to her side of the bed. I nudge her legs and she opens them up o climb onto the bed and start wandering up the inside of her thigh with my tongue. She’s moving around but I whisper “it’s fine” she opens her sleepy eyes and sees it’s me. Her legs part and I slip my cock inside her. Am I really starting to fuck her while she’s sleeping?

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes I was!!

I slid my hard throbbing cock deep in her as I started to move her legs over my shoulders she wakes properly (but still rather sleepy). I love deep fucking with feet in my face. Sucking her toes and telling her that she’s a filthy old bugger, letting me into her house and just letting me use her for my pleasure. She responds with you ain’t seen anything yet!

Well from then on in I’m taking it that nothing is off limits so as I pull my length out of her by now dripping pussy I tell her to pull her arse cheeks apart. She doesn’t hesitate for a second and reaches to her bedside table and pulls out a bottle of lube. As quick rub down on us both and I’m guiding the tip of my now twitching cock into her tight arsehole. She’s tight very tight. It’s a struggle to open her up (I find out later she’s never had a dick in her arse) and as I pop her anal cherry she lets out huge groan and her eyes are on stalks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Fucking brilliant

Reply privately

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

The older the fiddle the better the tune so they say. Keep going

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’ve never felt an arse so tight I can feel her squeezing my cock as I slide in and out grasping my shaft harder and making it very hard not to cum quickly.

I feel her legs starting to quiver as she plays with her pussy, I’m about to explode her in her arse for the first time and as I shoot my loud in her she seconds later cums and as she does she contracts and pushes my cock out her arse.

Reply privately

By *igkidexyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Reply privately

By *eagleMan
over a year ago

Holywood

A great tale, but "Mid to late fifties" is old?

My lovely lady is 61 and I'm now 77. We don't consider ourselves "old"....so keep writing.....we love your fantasy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So this arrangement went on for a few month me calling in to just use her as and when I needed a good fuck and she didn’t seem to mind one bit.

Then one day we bump into each other outside of our normal arrangement and she is with some friends. We chat for a bit but it’s like she doesn’t even know me?! What’s going on am a secret? Has she got life that would frown upon knowing a younger guy?

So a few days later I called over during the day it’s a hot sunny day and as I arrive I can hear she’s in the garden and can hear other voices as I walk upto the front door.

Should I walk away?

Just as I’m debating go or stay one of her garden friends spots me and shouts for the older lady. She rushes round the side gate and tells me to come on through. As I get to the back garden she is with another two women around her age and they have been friends for years and she’s been telling them all about me after our chance encounter.

They both think it’s funny that she has a younger guy wanting her as she’s always been the prude of the group.

Reply privately

By *brad99Man
over a year ago

London

Wow keep it coming

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

over a year ago

So I’m there in the garden with these 3 ladies all around 55-60 and they are already quite tipsy from what seems to be have an afternoon of drinks and laughter.

I better catch up eh?!

So I join them for a drink and they warn me that I won’t be able to keep up with them haha. I try but they are right they are animals. The three of them are in shorts and bikini tops and one of them has a huge pair the biggest I’ve ever seen and I can’t keep my eyes off them as the wobble every time she laughs. The other lady has smaller but what look the be perfectly formed tits maybe she’s had a boob job. I’m a few drinks in now and just come straight out and ask. “Are those your own tits?” She’s not bothered at all and says we’ll she owns them but they move had a bit of work and do I want a feel?

Fuck yes I do! She comes over and grabs my hands placing one on each tit! They feel so firm like an 18 year olds and they just don’t move. She does apologise as he erect nipples never go away since she had them done so I might feel them poking in my hand. I did and I feel my cock twitching

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

over a year ago

However that’s all that happens

She returns to her seat and gets back to her drink. Big tit friend however says she been left out as I’ve not had my hands on her tits lol and am I going to complain? NO

She tells me to come and sit on her knee and as I walk over she takes off the bikini top and let’s them flop onto her stomach. They are huge and well past there best. She grabs my hands and tells me to try and lift them up hah. I have to take one at time and they are hot and oily from the sun scream. It’s like a slippery snake I tell her.

She chuckles and takes no offence but does whisper she could do with a younger guy to make her cum in my ear.

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

over a year ago

I make my way off her knee as she not really my type but I can tell I’m hers haha

I enjoy a few more drinks with these three and I make my excuses and leave.

After I get home I go to get undressed for bed and the cheeky cow has slipped her number into my back pocket somehow. With a note that says of you think my friends a saucy old cow you should try me!

Jesus it’s tempting, it’s really tempting. I just don’t fancy her but I’m intrigued as to how much saucier she could be.

I hesitate for a few hours but around midnight I send her a text saying “you know who this is and I’m intrigued” thinking it’s late and she won’t respond till the morning.

Reply privately

By *brad99Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Reply privately

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Reply privately

By *eteeMan
over a year ago

limerick tipp border

Reply privately

over a year ago

Brilliant

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

over a year ago

So I’m just about to drift off and I hear the buzz of my phone. Is it her?

It is I have her name saved and long tits (I know terrible) but they are!

Do I open it and let her know I’ve seen it or leave till the morning?

Fuck it if I answer now I know she’s d*unk and awake and with a quick response she knows I want her.

I open it……

Reply privately

over a year ago

The message is pretty straight to the point without saying anything

Her address followed with use the side gate and come the back door, then head to the top of the stairs second door.

Holy shit does she mean now?

Reply privately

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Let's know more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do I message back and say now? Or do I just get a taxi booked?

Sod it of course she means now. Taxi booked it’ll be 20 mins. I message and say I’ll be there in 30mins.

No reply

I’m in the taxi and the driver asks what the hell am I doing at this time of night and I say with smile if off to go and screw an old milf. He laughs thinking he’s taking the piss surely.

I arrive at the house and wow she must have some money. It’s a big place and two cars on the drive outside a double garage. Is she single?

I head round the back and head up the stairs.

Reply privately

By *knick45Man
over a year ago

Bristol

more please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *brad99Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m stood at the top of the stairs and head into the room I was told to.

As I walk in she’s lying tied to the bed with slut written on stomach in lipstick.

There’s a note at her feet that’s says”here’s my wife use her if she makes any noise slap her tits”

Jesus Christ. What have I walked into? Do I run for the hills or do I destroy her self esteem? She looks at me and can tell I look like a rabbit in the headlights!

I strip and slap her tits hard I can see I left a hand mark. She is silent. I slap her push harder her legs are tied wide apart to each corner of the bed. Again she’s silent. Fuck she can take it. A lot!

She’s not what I usually go for but the thought of using this slut as hard as like is making me hard!

I walk to the top of the bed and climb over her and pull her head up off the pillow and tell her to open wide cause she’s going to have to swallow every inch of me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love where this is going

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *trkenitMan
over a year ago

Clovis

Oh yes, please pm me if you desire some fun and naughty chat. I prefer my age or up to 15 years older. Nothing hotter than a confident mature lady.

Reply privately

over a year ago

She opens up like a good girl. Her eyes open wide and she nods at me.

I’m throbbing my now and ram my cock deep into her mouth. Not even a flinch! I can feel the back of her throat and she’s gagging everytime I thrust into her mouth. I carry on and force every inch into her mouth and hold her nose closed so she can’t breathe. I relax my legs and press down hard so there is no way she can move. I hold her air tight for as long as feels safe and start to pull out. Second time I wait for longer until I hear her gagging and choking still not a peep from her.

I move down and start slapping her tits hard until they are peachy. I can feel how warm they are to the touch as the blood rushes to the skin. Next her pussy needs some attention.

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *brad99Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

over a year ago

Attention turns to her pussy. A quick short slaps to her clit sends her wriggling in there tied up state.

A few more harder slaps and she’s starting to groan it sounds like she’s about to crack and make a noise. Can I get her to scream? So I slides a finger deep and probing, not a sound! Three fingers go in hard frantically finger fucking her and she’s gushing all over the bed. She’s soaking wet so I start to push my fist inside her it slips in easily and I wonder can she take two. I put my hands together as if I’m diving in and start to slowly push in forcing my hands apart opening her wide. I think she’d take both and she has clearly taken this before. I’m in her both hands upto my wrists. I think this isn’t going to grasp my cock so I loosen her ties. I tell her to get on all fours and pull her arse cheeks wide. Her arse is soaking with her gush and I slam my cock deep in her arse and fuck her as hard as I can until I blow my load in her. She stays on all fours as I get dressed and leave. It’s by now almost 2am and I decide to walk back home to make sense of what I’ve just done.

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

By *igkidexyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Reply privately

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

You will have to to have the other one

With the enhanced tits next

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

By *knick45Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Great story

Reply privately

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Great more please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Excellent

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *reenworld55Man
over a year ago

dorchester

Brilliant!

Reply privately

over a year ago

So head straight to bed when I get home and get my head down. My mind is racing thinking about what I’ve just done.

I wake early and mmmm as my phone is buzzing with a message from long tits. It says “I enjoyed that, hope you did too? I’ve got a surprise for you!”

I reply straight away, I mean who doesn’t love a surprise.

She replies quickly with a video??? And a message that says “hope you don’t mind”

I click the link and it’s a full length video of the whole meet. It was pretty horny watching it back I have to say.

I let her know that I don’t mind but she could have asked.

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have to say I found it quite horny to think her and her husband will sit down together maybe and watch that video then fuck each other after it.

Days pass and I end up back at the door of the older lady. Thinking to myself how bad I feel for ducking her friend. But this is just sex after all and it’s not like we are a couple so I put it to back of my mind. And carry on as if nothing has happened and I love fucking the older lady she’s sexy and naughty and just my type.

I end up staying over and as each of us wakes during the night we tease the other till they are awake and must have fucked 4 times through the night.

We sleep in late that morning as I wake to find her at the end of the bed half dressed, well in her underwear and I have to ask do you never wear just normal day to day bra and knickers? She laughs and says the sexier the underwear she wears the more confident she feels so doesn’t have standard underwear Haha

I grab her and pull her back into the bed for a good morning fuck. It’s hard and fast as she tells me she’s off to meet her friends so doesn’t have long.

She is meeting them in town so I hitch a lift and go to say hi to the ladies before I depart. Fake tits looks amazing ina summer dress that isn’t covering much of her arse at all and shows plenty of her amazing false tits. I can’t keep my eyes off her. God I W at to fuck her badly! But she shows no interest which only makes me want to screw her more

Reply privately

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Reply privately

By *SuperbMan
over a year ago

now in Germany

This is great reading

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

Reply privately

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

Loving the story..

Thanks OP... KEEP IT CUMMING

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Reply privately

By *eteeMan
over a year ago

limerick tipp border

Reply privately

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

Reply privately

By *hereswallyMan
over a year ago

peterborough

Reply privately

over a year ago

So a few days go by and I just haven’t had time to message either older lady or long tits.

We are having a lads night out Saturday night and no doubt I’ll end up getting a taxi over to older lady at the end of the night.

So me and a few of the guys are heading into a bar in town and as I’m stood at the bar who should I find standing next so be only false tits. She out with a few other women all of who are great for their age. All late fifties and all of them dressed to impress. It not a warm night by any stretch of the imagination but each one of them is in a very short dress with plenty of leg and cleavage on show.

Is this my chance to get false tits while she’s a little tipsy and may have her guard down? We go off into our separate groups but I keep my eye on them (if you’d seen them you would too). False tits heads outside for a smoke, there’s a small roof terrace and it’s bloody cold there isn’t many folk out there. I follow her out and start up conversation asking where her other friends are? Turns out the two I know are old school friends and these ladies are her workmates.

We are sitting down and she can see that I keep checking out her erect nipples. Who can blame me they are fantastic tits! She sitting facing me with her legs crossed and she lifts a heel and rubs it down my crotch. Fuck this is my chance! She says she’s heard all about me from older lady and long tits.

Reply privately

By *brad99Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very nice

Reply privately