Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Dominated by a bi couple

Jump to newest

By *oldenbrown OP   Man
over a year ago

sussex

A few years back I got chatting to a couple on another website who were looking mainly for guys for her. They were a young Indian couple in East London, from the moment they had got together he had wanted to share her with other guys, and while he seemed to have initiated it, she seemed to have in a very low key way taking control.

As he described she liked fuck machines, guys who were hung and very heavily muscled. I am of average endowment and although fit, I was more of an athletic build than heavily muscled. But for some reason she liked my picture and said that she liked the idea of a ‘puppy’ to have at her beck and call.

We met for a coffee a few weeks in advance, she was very quiet and didn’t give much away. She was curvy, probably size 12- 14, large dd breasts and quite a pretty faced framed by long black hair and dark eyes. He was small, slightly rotund and physically did not carry an heir of being a Dom.

She spoke little English but he reiterated that she found me attractive and thought it would be fun to have some to serve them. I waited patiently for a invitation…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nice start

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Good start

over a year ago

Do carry on

By *oldenbrown OP   Man
over a year ago

sussex

I continued correspondence and despite the husband not being your archetypal Dom, the idea of being dominated by someone who clearly was not particularly ‘alpha’ added to the humiliation and the excitement of a possible meet.

He told me that often his wife liked him to fuck her lovers while she watched after she had her fun. I told him I was willing to do anything they wanted, but I didn’t want to be subjected to any real pain, marking or scat. I reiterated that it was committed to please them.

Finally he suggested a date and time. I was to visit them after work at the flat. He said ‘my wife and I hate any body hair. You will be completely smooth or we will not play with you.’ He then added ‘I would like to surprise her by having you dressed in lingerie’.

This took me by surprised but I was beginning to get to the level of excitement in anticipation of this meeting that I can only describe as the sexual equivalent of the ‘red mist’ where I find I am in a heightened state of horniness that I am just about willing to do anything.

I asked him what he would like. He said he wanted black or red lingerie. Now, I may be assuming a submissive role but I didn’t want to be a cliche - particularly given I knew I might recount the story - and decided on black (I am more of a pinks, baby blue and whites kinda guy but it was acceptable).

The night before the meeting, I shaved and hair removal creamed every inch of my body below my neck. I’ve always thought I have good athletic legs that aren’t naturally hairy and a round firm bum that most I have met have enjoyed, so trying on my little black g string, stockings and basque I felt I looked and felt very sexy, partly as I felt I was going to expose my smooth body in a way that I have never done before, particularly to strangers. I could feel my cock begin to drop precum and thought I better pack it away before I made a mess of my outfit before my Dominant couple got to enjoy it…

over a year ago

Ooooooo more please. Loving it so far!!!

over a year ago

Please carry on

By *ottsguy74Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Nice start

over a year ago

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

Promising

By *midsfabguyMan
over a year ago

WMids

Hot

By *ornishfetMan
over a year ago

St Ives

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

over a year ago

Hot

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ony 529Man
over a year ago

coventry

Great story .. I have to dress while reading this

By *oldenbrown OP   Man
over a year ago

sussex

The day finally came. After work I popped home, I showered and moisturised my body making sure to check for any hair on my body that had been missed, I didn’t want to disappoint my new mistress and master.

I packed my outfit and got on the tube, my stomach in knots with excitement and some nervousness. I was handing power over to this couple and I had said I would do anything to please them. I had experiences of the sub/ Dom dynamic but only 121 up until now and while I had worn panties before, dressing fully in lingerie was a completely new experience.

I arrived at Barking station. I texted to say I was here. He arrived, as I remembered he was small and podgy, and completely not the kind of guy I’d ever imagine submitting to, but my cock was already twitching with excitement as he greeted me ‘hello Sir’ I said.

We chatted about my new mistress on the short walk. He said that she was excited to see her puppy but she would decide how far it went and how much they used me. He said that I was to address her as ma’am.

We got to his flat and he opened the door. She was sitting in a long black dress that displayed her curves perfectly. She got up and kissed me on both cheeks, she smelt delicious and as she smiled and looked hard at me with her dark brown eyes, I knew immediately that I was going to enjoy worshipping her that evening.

They offered me a drink but I said I was keen to start serving them.

I went to the bathroom and changed into my lingerie my nipples poking out of the top of my basque and the g string barely containing my cock that while not hard was dripping precum like never before.

I said I was ready. He came and collected me, he said ‘you look so slutty’ as he collected me ‘we are going to have so much fun.’

He walked me into the living room, and presented me. She was sitting on the sofa having a drink. He sat next to her. She told me to kneel at their feet. He said that I was to start my kissing their feet and massaging them. They both removed their slippers. I started with her pretty feet with painted nails. I had never really worshipped feet before but in this situation you just try and get into the role so I adopted the approach of the slut sub that I was. Kissing and flicking the soles with my tongue then sucking the the toes like mini cocks looking at her for approval.

She told me I was a good puppy and told me to do the same for him - which I did. Showing my keenness to serve and please both of them.

I was then told by him to start massaging and kissing her legs. I did this slowly rolling up her dress. I heard him get up and remove his trousers. He stood behind me and started spanking my ass telling mistress what a sexy bum I had. He ran his fingers between my cheeks to gently pressing on my hole before returning to the seated position.

I was kissing and massaging my way up mistresses legs and I could feel the unmistakable heat of an excited woman as I got to mid thigh. She got up and removed her dress to reveal a sexy black Lacey pair of French knickers and bra, black and barely containing her large, surprisingly firm tits. I looked across to see he had removed his boxers and was sitting naked. ‘Suck him’ she said… please do let me know on here or pm if you are enjoying this. It happened.

By *i-guy1966Man
over a year ago

Gravesend

This is great

By *oyforGoddessMan
over a year ago

Chester Le Street

Excellent story

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

over a year ago

Good story please continue

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS
over a year ago

Doncaster

More please

over a year ago

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

More

By *outh101Man
over a year ago

Fab

over a year ago

Great story

By *mfao88Man
over a year ago

north yorkshire

Cant wait to hear more

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *idethesausage2Man
over a year ago

Trowbridge

over a year ago

By *lew65Man
over a year ago

Anglesey

More please

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

Certainly a good story more please

By *agical HandsTV/TS
over a year ago

wellingborough

Loving this and can't wait for more.

By *arriedfun51Man
over a year ago

Northern Ireland

great start,more please

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

By *ilberryMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

By *usicMan
over a year ago

manchester

More please, this is very horny!

By *eglover62TV/TS
over a year ago

Ayr

Loving this story. More please.

By *oldenbrown OP   Man
over a year ago

sussex

His cock was smooth, average length with. Fat Head glistening wet already. I licked up the shaft before beginning to suck him slowly while they kissed and she rubbed her pussy. I looked at her while I sucked him. She barked ‘look at him’ while I sucked him. He continue to moan and she pushed my head making me suck deeper, occasionally gagging but all part of the experience of developing me as a bi sub. She then barked to stop and suck his nipples. I I kissed up his stomach and sucked and nibbled his small brown nipples before she barked for me to kiss him. This was where my sexual red mist had clicked in, I wanted to do anything to please them. I adopted a slutty persona, straddling him and kissing up his neck before kissing him out tongues playing with each other. I kissed back down his body and back to sucking his cock.

At that point my mistress barked another order, she was taking more control and stood up and demanded that I removed her lace panties. I knelt in from of her, her hot pussy at my face, I peeled off her sticking panties to reveal, a smooth, hairless pussy, with small pouting lips showing her obvious wetness.

She sat back down, opened her legs and said ‘lick puppy’…

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

over a year ago

By *ngman70Man
over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Great

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ivemeagosoMan
over a year ago

Tallaght/Naas

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

By *cott9191Man
over a year ago

nottingham

More please, really enjoying this

over a year ago

Fantastic.

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

Loving this

k

By *oldenbrown OP   Man
over a year ago

sussex

Thank you for the lovely feedback.

…I hungrily buried my face licking her pussy and sucking and nibbling her neat lips. I always get annoyed how people skirt over this stuff so I am going to try and provide a bit of details she was very wet, and she tasted and smelt Devine, not strong tasting, it was delicate, she moaned as I flicked my tongue over her now swollen clit and eased one then two fingers in her. He once again walked behind me and spanked me. This time he teased my hole with his wet cock, just grinding a little against me. No risk of penetration, just enough to make me feel exposed, vulnerable and most importantly owned.

She then took control I clipping her bra and telling me to suck and bite her nipples. Her breast were big but didn’t drop dramatically when she removed her bra. Her nipples were thick and long and we’re begging to be sucked and bitten. They started kissing passionately again moaning between kisses as I sucked her nipples hard and continuing to finger fuck her.

She suddenly told me to return to his cock and more importantly balls. I kissed, licked and sucked his balls as she egged me on. She lift his legs and said ‘lick him’. No I have never rimmed a man and would never consider it normally but I was in such an atomised state, I buried my tongue between his cheeks and tongue fucked him for a few minutes, until she announced it was time for me to assist them with their fucking. She said that we were going to move to the bedroom but I was to remain on all fours and walk behind them. She took him by the cock and they walked to the bedroom with their obedient sub puppy in tow…

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Wow. More please.

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

over a year ago

over a year ago

More please.

By *oldenbrown OP   Man
over a year ago

sussex

…We entered the bedroom and I was told to lie down by mistress. I lay down and she straddled my face pinning my shoulders with her knees initially with her round bum squarely on my face ‘lick’ was the command and started to rim her puckered hole for the first time. Then she moved back to enable me to lick her pussy that was now dripping.

After a few minutes she lifted herself off and her pussy was replaced by his cock ‘get me nice and wet for her’ he said. So I sucked him hard, again gagging occasionally which I think they both enjoyed seeing.

She then straddled my face again and was told to put masters cock in her pussy. I gripped his cock and positioned his fat head at the entrance of her now open pussy. It slid in with ease.

As he pumped away, I divided my attention between her clit and his shaft and balls. By the noises he was certainly getting a lot more out of this fucking than mistress was.

They changed position so she was on her back this enabled me more of a roaming role, kissing her body , sucking her nipples hard and returning to her clit. Then as he pumped away, pressing my self up behind him and feeling his cock and balls as he fucked and telling him how masterful he looked fucking her.

He did not last very long at all and as I returned to her clit, he started to gasp and moan. His fucking got harder and faster.

Then he let out three long moans and he exploded into mistresses pussy.

As his cock slid out I immediately replaced his cock with my tongue, furiously and hungrily licking her pussy, hunting the cream pie. This really took mistress by surprise and she pushed my head into her pussy and as sucked and licked all the cum I could from her. I can’t tell you what his cum tasted like as I was in such a submissive zone that all I was aware of was how my mistresses breathing was intensifying and her moans becoming louder.

Have eating her cream pie I worked on her clit. This pushed over the bed and she let out a long loud moan and then shoved me off her as she recovering, my mouth and chin covered in her juices…

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

over a year ago

By *oldenbrown OP   Man
over a year ago

sussex

…as she lay there recovering she told her husband to relieve me. For the first time he submitted to her and he started to wank and suck me. I could see he was reluctant as he was on his post coital come down.

But hey sucked and wanked me and I could feel my self getting closer as she watched with an expression of disdain but none the less played lazily while she watched.

I told him I was about to come and she said ‘let him come in your mouth). I came hard and by his splutters more than expected, she told him to hold it in his mouth.

‘Now kiss him’ she told him. He kissed me and shared my warm cum back with me, with her telling me swallow it all.

When I had finished she commented on how obedient I was and that maybe I should join them to help their guests next time they had another couples party or she invited one of her lovers over.

Sadly, it was the last time I saw them, although I stayed in touch for a while, but there was no repeat performance, and maybe that was a good thing. I’m not sure a repeat would have matched the excitement and intensity of the first.

This is true account so I hope you enjoyed it. I have a few other tales of play that I may write next time I have some time. But please let me know if you enjoyed it.

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

By *ngman70Man
over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Great thanks

You're a lucky devil to have sampled this even if it was just the once

By *oldenbrown OP   Man
over a year ago

sussex

"Great thanks

You're a lucky devil to have sampled this even if it was just the once"

Yeah, I know although it took about a year to arrange, so sometimes being patient reaps it rewards.

By *aughtyman45Man
over a year ago

lincoln

Hot story

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

over a year ago

By *oyforGoddessMan
over a year ago

Chester Le Street

Great story, well written

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Great story

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

A great story thank you for sharing

By *ony 529Man
over a year ago

coventry

Wow what a turn on amazing story it certainly got my attention . I loved the kiss sharing at the end so erotic and humiliating for him… I would love to be humiliated like this

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Great story

By *etasubTV/TS
over a year ago

Visting Slough

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago