Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Catching up with an old girlfriend

Jump to newest

By *idKnight OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

So this is a true story from a couple years ago, and when I told it to someone on here it was suggested I should add it into this forum. So here it is, hope you like it...

I went to high school with Sue, where we dated for a couple years, but as with most things, it didn't last and we went our separate ways some 25 years ago. Of course, when Facebook became a thing (anyone remember that?), I was added by Sue as a friend, along with the majority of my old classmates, and we all shared occasional greetings, catching up and the like. I ended up with a bit of a reputation for helping people with computer problems.

Sue got in touch to wish me a happy birthday and ask if I could help her fix her laptop. I said she could bring it round one evening and I'd get her all sorted out. She took the second meaning of my statement and started to complain that her partner hadn't sorted her out in a good few years. Naturally I offered to give her a hand, or indeed any other body part that she needed. She laughed it off, but a couple of days later messaged me again, asking if I'd been serious with the offer. I confirmed that I was, and she said she was looking forward to seeing me in a couple of days.

The day came and Sue turned up, dressed in a fairly short skirt and low cut top, showing off a bit of cleavage and some leg rather nicely. She and I sat in the living room, where it took me all of about 10 minutes to fix the laptop issue she had, and then I made her a cup of tea while we chatted about everything and anything, and of course we ended up flirting and talking about sex. I asked if she'd really not been getting anything from her partner, and she said it had actually been about three years. I joked that she'd need to be careful her bits didn't heal over, and she asked if I was still willing to help her out with that.

I said I was, and she looked at me uncertainly all of a sudden, like she didn't know how to proceed. I put my hand on her thigh and gave it a slight squeeze, then leaned in a little closer and gave her a light kiss on the cheek. She looked up at me quite flustered as I sat back again. I could see she was trying to convince herself to take that final step as she'd been telling me all about how unsatisfied she was in her relationship (and not just sexually).

I asked her "Do you want me to make this easier for you?" She dipped her head and said "yes please". I placed a finger under her chin and lifted her face up to look her in the eye, then leaned forward and kissed her lightly on the lips. She immediately responded, deepening the kiss and placing her hand on my knee, pushing her tongue into my mouth quite forcefully.

Now that Sue had gotten past that mental barrier, she was all in. I placed my right hand on the back of her head and held her in the kiss while the fingers of my left hand lightly stroked her cheek, down onto her neck, trailing a single finger down over her collarbone onto her chest, gently tracing a path down her cleavage and stroking across the tops of her breasts.

After a couple of minutes of frenzied kissing and over-the-clothes stroking, Sue pulled back and smiled at me, her face flushed pink with arousal. I smiled back at her, and asked her "Do you want to head upstairs?"

She nodded shyly at me as I stood up and held out my hand.

Should I continue?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Yes continue please

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes carry on

By *rego69Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Oh yeah

Please.

By *idethesausage2Man
over a year ago

Trowbridge

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

over a year ago

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

over a year ago

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

london

over a year ago

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

Continue please

By *idKnight OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I led Sue to the bottom of the stairs, before I pulled her in close and kissed her again, letting my hands roam up and down her back as I held her against me. I managed to turn us around so that she was in front of me, giving me the perfect opportunity to take a good long look at her arse as she climbed the stairs.

I couldn't resist leaning forward and planting a kiss on her left butt cheek, catching Sue by surprise - she jumped a little and spun around to look at me accusingly. I gave her a grin and winked, and she blushed again. I led her into my bedroom and we sat on the bed together. Sue looked down, still blushing up a storm.

I lifted her chin with a finger so I could look into her eyes. She seemed a little reluctant to meet my gaze, so I took the opportunity to reassure her

"You know, anything that does or doesn't happen here is entirely your call. If you don't feel like you want to do anything, I'm never gonna push it. You can stop this at any point and it's gonna be fine with me."

Sue was quick to respond with "I really do want to do this, I've been thinking about it constantly since we chatted the other day and I'm just a little nervous." She chuckled and asked me to be gentle with her.

I stroked her cheek with the back of my hand and leaned forward to kiss her. She responded with zeal and I felt her hands on my head, her fingers running through my hair as she pulled me into a deeper kiss. I placed my hands on her shoulders and laid her down on the bed next to me. We continued to kiss while I slowly dragged my fingertips down her cheek and across her neck, slowly tracing a path down to her chest.

I cupped her breast and gave it a firm squeeze. I felt rather than heard Sue give a little squeak of pleasure while still kissing, and I pulled her onto her side so our bodies pressed against each other and slid my hand behind her back. Using my forefinger and thumb, I pinched the clasp on her bra and undid it through her top, then slid my hand down her back and under the bottom of the fabric. I pulled it slowly up, letting my fingers stroke her spine while I moved onto kissing her neck.

As I planted little kisses along Sue's jawline, I lightly tugged her top up and over her head, slipping the bra off at the same time, leaving her topless. I laid her back down and sat up to take my own top off. I sat there for a moment, just looking at her and admiring the view. Sue blushed and lifted an arm to try and cover herself.

"No need to be shy - you have a fantastic body, and I love to look at you like that."

"I'm just not used to being seen like that."

"Well, that's how I see you and how I'll keep seeing you as long as you want me to"

Sue smiled and took her arm away, exposing extremely stiff nipples, flushed with arousal. I leaned forward and took her nipple in my mouth, rolling my tongue around it slowly while my hand ran down her side, sliding down over her skirt and onto her thigh. I gave it a little squeeze, then moved my hand higher and squeezed again, slipping my hand under the hem and gently massaging her inner thigh.

As I moved over to Sue's other breast, my fingertips reached between her thighs and started to stroke her through her underwear in tiny circles. Sue had had a fairly thick bush back when we were young and dating, and I realised that under my fingertips nothing had changed. I dipped a finger down lower and stroked the gusset of her knickers, which were already quite soaked through.

I ran a couple fingers up and down the wet slit I could feel through the fabric, as I moved my head back up, kissing Sue's neck and flicking my tongue across her earlobe.

I could hear Sue's breath getting shallow as she began to pant heavily, and her thighs clamped onto my hand, holding it in place as an orgasm unexpectedly shuddered its way through her whole body.

Plenty more to come...

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

over a year ago

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *b1976Man
over a year ago

North East

Please continue

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *avethefish400Man
over a year ago

Chichester

Keep it going

By *rcadian110Couple
over a year ago

Barnsley

over a year ago

over a year ago

Bubbling over nicely

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

over a year ago

By *.jellyMan
over a year ago

jacksonville

By *idKnight OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I propped myself up on my arm and grinned at her. She was bright red in the face and breathing heavily. I kept my hand where it was, stroking her slit up and down through the fabric of her wet knickers, and said to her "imagine how it'll feel when these aren't in the way". I'd pressed a little harder on the word "these" to emphasise I meant her underwear, and she let out a low guttural moan.

"That's the first time I've cum in fucking ages" she said.

"Really? Not even on your own?" I asked

"No, I don't usually bother. But when I got back in touch with you and we got a little bit flirty, I started having.... thoughts"

"Oh yeah? Do tell..."

"I can't, I can't think while your hand's still doing that..."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Fuck no - keep going!"

I leaned forward and kissed her once more, then kissed my way down her body, pausing to suck her nipples and nibble on them gently (she'd always loved that before) and then I continued down. I pulled her skirt up and out of the way, leaving my face level with her still covered if somewhat soaked pussy.

I nuzzled my nose against her pubic area, then ran my tongue down the front of her knickers and down. I could taste her sweetness easily through the drenched underwear and rolled my tongue in little circles over where her clit was, while I hooked my fingers in the waistband and started to tug the knockers down. Sue raised her arse off the bed to make it easier for me to get them down and off her ankles.

I smiled at her and lobbed them to a corner of the room.

"Not gonna be needing those are ya?" I smiled.

I looked down at her pussy and the memories came flooding back to when we'd messed around in our teens. She was a natural redhead, so her pussy was covered in a thick thatch of fiery red hair, that I was now running my fingertips through. I shifted positions and put my head between her thighs. I turned my head to each side, placing little licks and kisses on her inner thighs, getting closer and closer to her glistening pussy lips, which were puffy and red already.

I ran my tongue along the slit once, just dipping the tip between her lips and tasting her. I heard her gasp and groan in anticipation and felt her hand grip my hair, trying to push my head into her crotch. I repeated my actions, only this time, I pushed my tongue inside her wetness and rubbed her clit in little circles with my thumb. I felt her cum again, her body shuddering underneath me as I moved up a little and rolled my tongue across her clit, sucking it into my mouth and holding it there while I slipped two, then three fingers deeply inside her and curled them. I began to slowly slide them in and out of her while maintaining the suction on her clit.

I could feel she was close to another orgasm and slowed my pace, letting her come back down from the peak she was getting to far too quickly.

"Don't, don't stop, please" I heard her almost pleading for me to speed up again.

I took a deep breath in and gently blew it out on her inflamed clit. Her entire body spasmed and she gave a little cry of pleasure before her hands grabbed my head and literally jammed my face into her pussy again, which was more than fine with me!

I pulled out all the stops and went for it, fast and then slow, licking gently then roughly, my fingers working inside her, up and down her pussy lips, across her clit and back down. I was tempted to see how she reacted to a finger pressing against her arsehole, but thought that might be a step too far for tonight, though I filed it away for a future encounter.

With all of this, and my other hand reaching up to tweak on her nipple, Sue wrapped her legs tightly around my head, bucking her hips up and down on the bed as her most earth shattering orgasm so far hit hard.

Once this had subsided, I gave her clit another lick and smiled up at her from between her legs. She looked down at me and giggled, then blushed.

"I'm so embarrassed!" she said.

"Why?"

"I went a bit overboard there, don't you think?"

"I took it as a compliment to be honest" I said with a wink, and another flick of the tongue over her clit.

"Oh, it's too sensitive now for any more... Much as I wish it wasn't!"

I sat up and moved back up the bed beside her and gave her a kiss.

"Wow" she said, "just wow. I had no idea how much I needed that!"

"You're welcome. Any time!" I said with a grin. "I'm happy to make it a regular thing if you like?"

"Yes. I definitely do want to do this again!"

I pointed at the clock beside the bed - she'd only come round to have a laptop looked at, but had been with me for about 4 hours now - it was near midnight. "You going to be OK to explain the time when you get home?"

"I'll think of something - any luck, he'll be asleep already anyway and I won't have to even try!"

I helped her get her clothes back on (but not the knickers - Sue pressed those into my hand and asked me to keep them), and steadied her on her way to the door, as she was a little bit trembly on her legs.

At the door, she leaned in for one more kiss, before she had a realisation.

"You didn't even get anything! I never even touched you or took your clothes off!"

"Next time, Sue - this one was all about you" I replied.

"Next time." she promised firmly.

And that was the first time Sue came round for a visit. There are plenty of other times after this she came round as well - if anyone's interested I can write them up too.

Feedback welcome!

over a year ago

That was brilliant hopefully there will be more

over a year ago

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

over a year ago

Please let’s hear some more.

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Definitely looking forward to reading much more

over a year ago

Hope there is more too this

over a year ago

definitely

over a year ago

Hmmmm, great story, and I love a red Bush!!!

By *igDickSwansMan
over a year ago

Swansea City Centre

By *unfella469Man
over a year ago

Banbridge

[Removed by poster at 15/06/21 14:28:44]

By *ackman23Man
over a year ago