Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Kitchen workman

Jump to newest

By *inman73 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

I've had to share this, not sure if the drought in sex or just boredom but I've been extremely naughty.

We got knew kitchen put in yesterday the guy that came out to quote us was very cute and said that he and a colleague would be able to fitting it, just to point out that Hubby was away and kids will not young any more were out at work.

So he arrived with his mate who was a much older gent, they got to doing the kitchen, As they turned up just after 7am, I was still in my PJ's nothing but I have to say that with no bra on and the PJ's being thin, You could see my nipples and my knickers clearly through them, after a bit I went and got dressed white see-through blouse and a denim skirt.

To cut a long story short, I spent the majority of the morning and somewhat of the afternoon, letting the guy (Jim) that I was available unfortunately it was the older guy that began to notice the hints, the fact I was sat chatting to them on my Dinning table itself and not actually closing my legs.

The banter got more intense as the day went on and now it was very hot so lot of cleavage on show, Ray the older guy joked, in conversation that "he thinks I have amazing breasts and would love to see the," I said "sure if Jim asked" with that Jim looked at me and smiled as he carried on, not long after this they went to the van and sorted they stuff out, I guess they had a chat about me and realised that I was offering sex on a plate to well Jim more so, but if I'd have to do Jim so be it, (Ray was definitely mid 60's or later white chap, tall guys well tanned and covered in Tats, Jim was around 40, quarter cast, as I found out, over 6 foot and athletic body)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

Very promising

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

Please do continue soon.

By *hemcicalMan
over a year ago

Lisburn

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmnm

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Always need to test the work to isn’t too loose

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

over a year ago

More

By *ydrewMan
over a year ago

Winchester

By *exyeyez23Man
over a year ago

Lytham St Anne’s

By *inman73 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

They came back in and the banter was straight on, not even 5 minutes had passed and Jim said " Well come on let see them then, you did say if I asked" with that I pulled up my top and bar, both their face gleamed as my two lovely boobs bounced as they popped out of my bra, was no need to tell them if they wanted to touch as Ray already reaching to cup one, Jim was right behind him, one each, I arched my back back moved my arm behind me to hold me and spread my legs between two chairs.

Ray wasted no time and place his hand between my legs working my pussy, while Jim went in for the kiss, and he didn't disappoint, full on tongues and all still playing with my tit and stopped to pull my blouse over my head and off, Ray was the same pulled down both skirt and knickers after some lifting, ray just was back in between my legs full head buried in my pussy, then Jim moved and sucked away from nipple to nipple and getting harder to the point I had to say "you wont find any milk in them" but he carried on.

By now Ray had his cock out and was playing with it so I asked Jim to get his and I teased them both for time, sucking them 5 seconds on one minutes on another fast the slow, deeps and just tip, by now they were both at the staged they wanted to get their cocks in my pussy, so I said lets to to the bedroom, I sat on the end of my marital bed and started sucking them again to make sure they were super hard for my wet pussy.

Ray sat next to me as I sucked Jim's cock and fingered me hard getting me soaked and ready for their cock, then I was pushed back as Jim straddled me but up near my head as for me to carry on sucking him, this left Ray to pull up my legs and guide his cock in my, as he did a little moan andRay was a bull and started hard I told Jim move down and I gave him a tit wank, Ray was hard at it for an old timer, but he slowed down and then with his finger started messing with my arse, I was so horny and soaking I didn't ful care of think about what he was doing as he was just working the tip of my arse, but he got in all the way and I then twigged and he was working it with his finger and I was enjoying it.

I told Jim to get off me and lay beside me I got on him and slid down his 8" cock just fine, I bounced on him for good ten minutes as Ray stood over us getting me to blow him, then he mover around and I felt him push me hard down on Jim, I felt his cock push against my arse and in it went.

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Please please be true

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Great getting fitted

More please

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *xywelshguyMan
over a year ago

Bridgend

over a year ago

Fantastic!

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *indaW50sWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

Carry on

By *inman73 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

Both my holes were being fuck at same time, I just lay my head next to Jims head mouth open nibbling at his ear as I breathed heavily into it, rhythm Ray had was as he just push his cock in and out of my arse was getting to much, I was moaning soon, the feeling I felt myself reaching my limit as he changed speeds and push his cock as deep in as he could long and hard strokes almost ramming in, I let out an almighty gasp and my arse was done, my hips rotating by them self as the sensation filled my body, for 20 seconds I was in the twilight zone, both still fucking me but not aware of them.

I composed myself, and reached back to move Ray off with my hand as I was telling him to stop now in my arse, which he did, but ray wasn't finished, he asked me to get in the reverse cowgirl position so I turned around and eased myself back on Jims cock thinking Ray just wanted to see my face and boobs bounce as I was being fucked, wrong, again he pushed me back so I was lay on poor Jim, and he worked his cock in with Jim's into my pussy, I had two big cock in my pussy and Ray had me where he wanted me.

Jim playing with my boobs, and ray kissing me as if I dehydrated, being in control he set the pace, not sure how long they both were in me at same time, but I asked to stop as I wanted a wee, coming back in the room both were just sat their on end of bed, was still needing that pussy orgasm and I got on the bed legs wide open and put a pillow over my head, I said which one of you's are going to bring me to a climax, with that cock was in my pussy, who was it, but I guessed it was Ray and the tempo it was hard and fast, no sound just pumped away but wasn't looking, then he climaxed and I felt his cum fully fill me up, it was actually Jim, on me and I didn't even get the chance to more and Ray was on me, fucking me like he had a mission, my pussy soaked from Jims cum, Ray then filled me and he just cum and cum the strain on his face, I was scared I'd have to call him an ambulance, and then his final load let go, he got off pretty quick and the both watched as with bent knees legs wide open they watch his cum ooze out, I put my hand down and played with my pussy sticking my finger in and licking it clean.

They got dressed and finished off

over a year ago

Fantastic. Hope there was more.

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago