Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

What are you doing tonight ?

Jump to newest

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

This happened a few years ago now when I was based in the South of England. I worked in a small team in my role and we had a new soldier starting who happened to be the first female soldier I had worked with.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

She cam into the office and introduced herself as Mel and she was a big breasted brunette who had just been promoted. Me and the lads welcomed her and told her she was meeting us for drinks tonight in the bar as a welcome party which she agreed to. Skip forward a few months and I had developed a good relationship with her and she had fit in well amongst us and was always up for a laugh. One Friday afternoon she asked what we were doing this weekend and the lads told her what their individual plans were and when she got to me I joked and told her I was doing her.

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Worryingly I know a couple of Mel’s in the army who fit that description

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

"Worryingly I know a couple of Mel’s in the army who fit that description "

Made up name mate

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

She laughed and told me she would hold me to that but we both laughed it off as always. End of the day came and I went off camp to my rented house that I was living in with my then girlfriend and settled down for the night. About 8 pm I got a text from Mel asking me where we were meeting so I could do her. I messaged her back telling her I would do her anywhere with lots of smiling faces. Then nothing and I thought that was it but a few minutes later she started suggesting places in camp we could go.

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmmm

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

I played her game for a bit by suggesting places and she told me to come to camp and meet her for a drink in the bar. I made my excuses and walked up to camp and headed for the bar because even if it was a bluff which I thought it was at least I could have a drink and go home. I walked into the bar and sure enough she was stood at the bar talking to the barmaid and I headed over to a waiting pint which I gladly received. She had a black and white low cut striped dress on and knee highs which was the kind if look she always seemed to carry off well.

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

We had a few more drinks and she laughed and asked where I was taking her in camp and I just jokingly replied I would take her anywhere she wanted. I had a sip of my pint and she pushed the bottom of the glass upwards and told me to hurry up, so I necked it and she necked her short. She said come on then and headed for the door to go outside, so I followed but still laughing and joking as I followed. She got outside and walked to the side of the building and looked at me sternly and asked me where we were going. Shit I was nervous now so I sparked up a smoke and asked her for suggestions if she was serious about it. The problem was that oncamp thete is security everywhere including cameras, so a quick fuck behind the bar or garages was a non starter. I wasn't sure if she was serious still so I told her I didn't know of anywhere and that was that. She then said "ook we do it here" and grabbed my belt and started to indo it so I stopped her and said we couldn't do it here.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Then in a flash it came to me. I had the keys to the rugby store/ changing rooms in the sports pavilion as I was the captain/ coach of the team on camp. Now it was time to see who was bluffing so I suggested thete and in a flash she said yeah OK and she would meet me down there in a bit so it didn't look suspect.

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

I walked down there and let myself into the changing rooms and sat on the bench in there wondering if she was winding me up. Then my phone rang and she told me she was nearly there and asked where I was in the building so I told her in the changing room. The door opened and she walked in after locking it behind her and I stood up as she approached me. She had got changed and was now in a pair of shorts, running vest, no bra and a smile. As she approached me I could see the outline of her breasts and nipples and asked her if she had been spotted. She shook her head and told me she didn't care anyway and then I began to get worried for some reason about what we were doing. A few hours ago I had said it in gest and now we were together and she looked serious.

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *knick45Man
over a year ago

Bristol

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

She approached me and as she got to me she said "come on then you told me you were doing me this weekend" and kissed me passionately. All the feeling of worry left me as we kissed and now I was more concerned about fucking her. I slipped my hand in her shorts and she had no underwear on and an incredibly smooth pussy which felt nice and moist already. I pulled her shorts down enough to be able to play with her properly and in return my trousers were around my ankles with her hand massaging my balls and cock.

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmm lovely

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

I ran a finger inside her lips up to her clit and she grabbed my cock and began slowly wanking it whilst enjoying my finger. Her pussy was getting wetter with every stroke and before long I had 2 fingers inside her as she moaned loudly. I carried on playing with her as she wanked me faster and after a few minutes she broke away from me and stepped back. She then dropped to her knees and held her hair in a bunch before taking me in her mouth and swallowing me up to my balls.

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

She slurped away on my length as I held her hair in a bunch and looked down at her. Her eyes were fixed on mine and had a look in them that I hadn't seen in her eyes before. She looked back down at my cock and worked away at it making sure to spit on it every few strokes.

over a year ago

Great stuff!

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Grand Canaria PDI

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

The noise she was making was turning me on even more because it was a soaking wet bj and I loved it. Then I pulled her head towards my cock and she bit on it and pulled away from it. She then told me I don't move her head and now I would have to wait until she was happy to carry on. Now I felt like a scalded school boy being told off and didn't know what to do or say to her, but luckily I didn't need to think for long because her lips were around it again shortly after.

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

I leant back and let her suck away for a few minutes then she mumbled something and then stopped and stood up. She kissed me and then turned around and bent over, so I moved behind her and pulled her shorts down a bit and pushed my tongue in her pussy.

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

It was nice and wet and felt tight around my tongue as she moaned loudly. I pushed my tongue as far as I could in her and left it there before moving my tongue around inside her. She giggled so I removed it and worked on her clit as I pushed a finger in her ass.

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmmm fantastic

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

This made her squeal slightly but she seemed to push back onto my finger as I pushed it in and out of her tight ass. She had always come across as a quiet and fairly reserved girl unless you wound her up, so I never thought this would be happening. Her pussy was getting even wetter now and her clit was solid as I got the second finger in her ass.

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

She had her head on the floor now and I heard her whimper something from the floor. I asked her to repeat it and she said fuck me now so I stood behind her leaving my fingers in her ass and pushed the head of my cock against the entrance to her pussy.

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

She was pushing her pushy back to try and get me inside her but I pushed just my helmet inside her to savour the feeling of her young, wet pussy griping it. I held it there as long as I could bare until I had no more patience and slowly pushed it inside her. As it slid in I could feel her opening up to receive my throbbing cock and with every cm that entered her she got louder with her moans. When it was all inside her she Began to thrust back and forth on it as I kept still.

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

She was using my cock to fuck herself and she started telling me how good it felt inside her. I started finger fucking her ass at the same time and this made her go faster and moan louder. As she pushed back and forward I was meeting her back strokes by thrusting forwards and this was making a loud clapping noise which echoed through the changing room.

Post new Message to Thread