Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The adventures of my ex fuck buddy

Jump to newest

By *erkswanker OP   Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

I met Chloe through work, usual story of colleagues getting d*unk and ending up in bed together. From that point forward we used to hook up on and off for a couple of years. She started out as a fairly vanilla fuck but by the end I had corrupted her nicely and we used to have a lot of fun. She would beg me to slide my thick cock in her arse and would get me to take her out on a country drive so she could sit in my passenger seat and finger her pussy, not caring who saw her playing. She had a great slim body with a toned stomach, shoulder length brown hair, nice round arse and small perky tits.

We eventually decided to call it quits as I wanted to take things further but she wasn't ready for that, didn't want the commitment. We would still send each other dirty messages and photos and she started to go on the odd date with other guys, which did sting a bit as she wasn't willing to do that with me. However, it was also at this point that I realised just how much it turned me on to imagine her with other guys. When we would sext I started to ask her about the guys and she seemed surprised I wanted to know about them. She was also surprised I liked hearing about their cock and it was at that point I admitted to her that I am bisexual, something only she knows to this day. I was never sure how she might react if I told her, many girls seen to find it disgusting but when I told her she messaged back simply saying "OMG, that is so hot!". As you can probably imagine, I was instantly rock hard, and instantly gutted I never told her when we were together fucking! All those threesomes I missed out on!

Once she knew I liked cock she would tell me all the details about the guys she was fucking and I realised that I really needed to somehow see her in action with another guy. I'd been chatting to a guy on fabswingers for a while who was very local to Chloe so I told him to drop her a message on social media and introduce himself. He was a good looking bisexual guy with a nice thick cut cock, and I spent ages imagining him sliding into her wet shaved pussy. If I'm honest I thought she would ignore his message but amazingly they got chatting and the guy Rob messaged me to say he was going on a date with her. I could feel my cock instantly grow as I read that message, knowing that Chloe had no problem fucking on the first date. Would she actually go through with it with this random guy? And what would it lead to?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohn1953Man
over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

Sounds good so far

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great start

By *erkswanker OP   Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

By the way, if you want to see her body she's the girl riding me in my photos

By *brad99Man
over a year ago

London

She's hot!!!

By *idethesausage2Man
over a year ago

Trowbridge

She is hot & so is your cock.

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Good start

By *parklesueTV/TS
over a year ago

Middleton

Is there a threesome on the cards x

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *erkswanker OP   Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

I messaged Chloe asking her what was new with her and she mentioned that a guy had randomly popped up and started chatting and she was going on a date with him. She also said that he knew me from a swingers website but somehow didn't clock that it might have been me that set the two of them up in the first place!

So the night of the date came round and I had been talking to Rob about Chloe. He said that he was going to try and get her pussy on the first date and I knew that if he played it right then that was very possible. He then suddenly went silent on text and I assumed this was because they were now on the date. I went off to bed after having an amazing wank imagining the two of them together. Woke up the next morning and looked at my phone to see a message from Rob simply saying "so...I fucked Chloe last night"...

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge