Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Subject to terms

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just ready to fall asleep, Emma’s phone pinged with an email one she had been waiting for all day, it read:

Conditional Offer

Dear Miss Spencer,

We are delighted to give you a conditional offer as personal assistant to Ms Steele subject to terms.

A meeting has been set up for 9am tomorrow to discuss terms further with Ms Steele upon which a full offer offer of employment will be made subject to these terms being satisfied.

Failure to attend will result in your withdrawal as a candidate for this role.

Kind Regards

Eve Carnforth

Secretary

Steele and Co.

Emma’s heart skipped a beat, Steele and Co. was an accountancy firm in the city, it had a host of wealthy clients and great connections to further her career. She was surprised at the lateness of the email but maybe this was a test to make sure she was committed to her future boss. Ms Steele had been on the panel for the original interview she was a stern woman glasses, late forties she oozed power and commanded respect as soon as she had entered the room. Emma wasn’t sure what these terms would be and hoped she wasn’t going to fall at the final hurdle she needed this job desperately.

Emma had struggled to find a job since leaving Uni and at 21 and back living with her parents she needed to get her own place and gain her independence back.

Woken at 7 by her alarm she showered quickly, and started to work her magic at her dressing table before getting dressed. She pulled her tights up , pencil skirt on and white blouse before picking out her heels with just the right amount of height she stopped to check herself in the full length mirror not fully convinced she looked the part but it was too late now and off she went to catch the train into the city.

With ten minutes to spare she arrived at the building, nerves kicking in as she looked up at the glass panelled offices soaring high up in to the sky. On entering the receptionist informed her to head in the lift straight up to the top floor. As the lift jerked to a stop the top button of her blouse that had been put under some strain with her large breasts popped off.Fumbling to try and fix it Emma let out a little sob, turning round to the mirror as the doors opened she assessed the damage caused. Her breasts looked like they were one bounce away from being out for the world to see.

She took a deep breath and stepped out of the lift, into a small waiting area with an office desk which before her wardrobe malfunction she was hoping would be hers. At the other side was a door with large windows either side the, blinds were shut. Emma tentatively knocked on the door, “Enter” came a short and sharp reply from beyond it. Emma opened the door, the office was impressive. Panoramic views across the city, shelves filled with books and important looking documents ,an expensive looking large leather sofa in the corner and walls filled with certificates and pictures of various clients posing with Ms Steele. Then of course was the woman herself sat down at her desk, she beckoned Emma to the chair opposite “Please Sit”.

“Miss Spencer thank you for your attendance at such short notice, before we get down to business I would like to say you are a very attractive proposition for this firm and appear to bring with you plenty of assets”.

Ms Steele’s eyes lingered at the large bosom on display in front of her. Emma went bright red surely she wasn’t making reference to my boobs she thought.

“Now on to the reason we requested your presence today, this is a demanding role one which is sought after. I need to know my assistant is loyal and committed not only to the business but more importantly to me. For this reason it is vital we discuss your role here and the rules you must abide by to succeed under me”

Emma petrified and fascinated by this woman in equal measure swallowed the lump in her throat before replying “Yes Ms Steele, I am eager to serve you in this role”.

Ms Steel’s lip curled into the faintest smirk upon hearing Emma’s reply before she ordered “Strip!”

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love it…

By *aughtyfucker66Man
over a year ago

Risca

Keep,going

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

“Sorry I don’t, I don’t, I don’t think..” Emma stammered trying to say I don’t think I heard you correctly but knowing deep down she had heard it exactly as it was meant to be said. Her future boss wanted her to take her clothes off in front of her, what sort of a place is this Emma thought, she had to leave but her legs and turned to jelly.

“Do you want this job” barked Ms Steele at the young girl. Emma wanted to say no she wanted to get up and leave maybe even call the Police or someone to help but the words that escaped her lips were “Yes Ms Steele”.

“Very well then, the first term is you do exactly what I say and when I say it, you never question and you do it immediately do I make my self clear. That is the first and last time you get away with defying me. Now Strip”

Emma wanted to cry, she started to shake but what caused her more concern than anything else was the tingle she felt from her pussy and the wet patch she could feel developing in her knickers. She found herself obeying this bitch, her trembling hands began to undo the buttons on her blouse til it flapped open.

Her white bra exposed, her breast visibly rising and falling. She removed the blouse completely and before she had chance to put it down it was snatched away.

“Stand up and carry on” Ms Steele commanded watching her intensely.

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More of this bitches demands please

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *atehantsTV/TS
over a year ago