Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The big fantasy - bi

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Me and the Mrs have been dabbling in swinging for several years. We have had lots of fun both fulfilling most of the fantasies. But there was still one big one to go.

The one we had spoken about for the longest and the one that go us the hottest between the sheets. A Bi MMF threesome. This is where we had built up to, We had both had Bi experience, Mrs was laid by my side as I sucked a cock but we had never managed to share the same cock. This was going to be the best night of our sexual lives, So we took plenty of time to find the right guy and make sure it was planned to perfection.

After months of searching we finally had a few guys we were both interested in who we had been speaking to for a short time. One was a little older than the two of us at 42 years old, very athletic guy with a nice 7 inch cock. The other was younger at 19, his cock was slightly larger and thicker but he was circumcised and this for me was a massive plus. We decided we would meet the younger guy, as we wanted this to be a special night we arranged a hotel reservation for the night. The hotel we chose was a place in Blackpool, a place where lots of our sexual encounters had already taken place.

Everything was arranged and planned, we had arranged to travel to the hotel early and get all checked in. The 2-hour car journey was nerve jangling. The feeling of excitement and fear were coursing through my veins all the way. As we got closer my hear felt like it was beating faster. Finally, after what felt an age, we arrived parked up the car and headed over to the hotel to get checked in. Room 205 would be the place we finally get to share a man. We decided to head to the bar to build a little Dutch courage, we had 4 hours to have a nice drink before we had to be in the room for the fun to begin. We managed to share a few Jager bombs and other shots to get nice and merry, Now was the time 6pm we decided we need to get back to the room.

We both started to relax and slip into more comfortable clothing – we barely any clothing we both slipped into our underwear and laid having a cuddle kiss waiting for the knock on the door. “Knock Knock” we looked into each other’s eyes and locked lips for one last passionate kiss. Then I broke the kiss and headed to the door, feeling like my heart was in my stomach I placed my hand on the handle turned and smiled at the Mrs and slowly opened the door. I invited Sean into the room closing the door behind him, I could feel the nervous/sexual tension in the air. Sean headed straight over to the Mrs and their lips met and held for a long embrace, hands started to wonder. He reached around and unclasped her bra allowing this to fall to the ground, She was struggling to work down his shorts eventually they hit the floor and he stepped away allowing his cock to spring to attention. His cock looked huge and covered in pre cum. I could feel my cock was bursting to get set free but I froze in the moment watching. The Mrs then broke the kiss looked over to me and smiled. She spun around pushing Sean onto the bed laying him onto his back. Then her out stretched hand reached for me to come and join her, as I got to her she shook her head and made me remove my shorts.

She then guided my hand down to his cock it felt so warm and hard, I started to slowly move my hand up and down his shaft. The Mrs had worked her way down to his cock and was sucking on his balls as I was slowly wanking him. I needed to clean more pre cum so moved down and licked this from his bell end. Mrs then broke from the balls and met me at the tip of his cock. We both licked and tasted the cock together. This felt amazing sharing this experience with the love of my life. We spent a few minutes kissing and licking his cock.

I saw the fire in her eyes at this point and something come over her that I haven’t seen before. She demanded that he get up off the bed and I change places, however I was to get on all fours with my arse pointing in the air, I did as requested and positioned my self in the middle of the bed. I then felt the warm feeling of lube hit my arse, then felt the pressure of his hard cock pushing against my arse. Then it slipped in, I let out a little moan I could feel him stretching me this was ecstasy it felt amazing feeling his cock sliding in and out of my tight arse. He was working away with every thrust getting deeper and deeper. Then I heard the Mrs say to Sean is it in fully? His reply of come and see confirmed that he was deep. She then told him to fuck me hard. I willingly took his cock moaning loudly.

Mrs then said now its my turn, She told him to slip his cock out of me. She then told me I had to lay on the bed with my head positioned next to him balls. She them climbed on to placing her pussy a few inches from my face her head facing my solid cock but she didn’t touch. She then told Sean to fuck her and fill her up with his cum. Before she finished this demand he was balls deep, the view was the best I’ve ever seen. Her pussy stretched around his thick cock juices dripping out of her pussy dropping on my face. I was in heaven his cock slipped out so I took the chance to lick his shaft and taste her pussy. She then asked for his cum, she was begging to be filled. Then he let out an almighty grunt and could see his cock twitching with every shot of cum. His cock then slipped out and my face was filled with his warm spunk dripping from her tight pussy, I couldn’t get enough of his load my tongue then licked every last drop out of her now gaping pussy.

I was then told it was my turn to cum – They both worked their way to my solid cock and began to share, Little did they know I was nearly there. As soon as I got the attention I couldn’t hold it any longer I shot my load in the Mrs mouth she took every drop then shared another long kiss sharing my cum with Sean, I could see the cum dribbling out of the kiss.

We all then laid on the bed Mrs in the middle me and Sean either side and laid and dropped off to sleep in each other’s arms for a short while. The missus with hands all over her nipples didn’t take long to drop off.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fantastic

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *eanyabzMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Fantastic x

By *elshguy99Man
over a year ago

swansea

Love it. Very horny

By *008billy2008Man
over a year ago

London/Gloucestershire

Brilliant story. I love the closeness of you face when he cums.

You and the missus have a sexy life!

over a year ago

"Me and the Mrs have been dabbling in swinging for several years. We have had lots of fun both fulfilling most of the fantasies. But there was still one big one to go.

The one we had spoken about for the longest and the one that go us the hottest between the sheets. A Bi MMF threesome. This is where we had built up to, We had both had Bi experience, Mrs was laid by my side as I sucked a cock but we had never managed to share the same cock. This was going to be the best night of our sexual lives, So we took plenty of time to find the right guy and make sure it was planned to perfection.

After months of searching we finally had a few guys we were both interested in who we had been speaking to for a short time. One was a little older than the two of us at 42 years old, very athletic guy with a nice 7 inch cock. The other was younger at 19, his cock was slightly larger and thicker but he was circumcised and this for me was a massive plus. We decided we would meet the younger guy, as we wanted this to be a special night we arranged a hotel reservation for the night. The hotel we chose was a place in Blackpool, a place where lots of our sexual encounters had already taken place.

Everything was arranged and planned, we had arranged to travel to the hotel early and get all checked in. The 2-hour car journey was nerve jangling. The feeling of excitement and fear were coursing through my veins all the way. As we got closer my hear felt like it was beating faster. Finally, after what felt an age, we arrived parked up the car and headed over to the hotel to get checked in. Room 205 would be the place we finally get to share a man. We decided to head to the bar to build a little Dutch courage, we had 4 hours to have a nice drink before we had to be in the room for the fun to begin. We managed to share a few Jager bombs and other shots to get nice and merry, Now was the time 6pm we decided we need to get back to the room.

We both started to relax and slip into more comfortable clothing – we barely any clothing we both slipped into our underwear and laid having a cuddle kiss waiting for the knock on the door. “Knock Knock” we looked into each other’s eyes and locked lips for one last passionate kiss. Then I broke the kiss and headed to the door, feeling like my heart was in my stomach I placed my hand on the handle turned and smiled at the Mrs and slowly opened the door. I invited Sean into the room closing the door behind him, I could feel the nervous/sexual tension in the air. Sean headed straight over to the Mrs and their lips met and held for a long embrace, hands started to wonder. He reached around and unclasped her bra allowing this to fall to the ground, She was struggling to work down his shorts eventually they hit the floor and he stepped away allowing his cock to spring to attention. His cock looked huge and covered in pre cum. I could feel my cock was bursting to get set free but I froze in the moment watching. The Mrs then broke the kiss looked over to me and smiled. She spun around pushing Sean onto the bed laying him onto his back. Then her out stretched hand reached for me to come and join her, as I got to her she shook her head and made me remove my shorts.

She then guided my hand down to his cock it felt so warm and hard, I started to slowly move my hand up and down his shaft. The Mrs had worked her way down to his cock and was sucking on his balls as I was slowly wanking him. I needed to clean more pre cum so moved down and licked this from his bell end. Mrs then broke from the balls and met me at the tip of his cock. We both licked and tasted the cock together. This felt amazing sharing this experience with the love of my life. We spent a few minutes kissing and licking his cock.

I saw the fire in her eyes at this point and something come over her that I haven’t seen before. She demanded that he get up off the bed and I change places, however I was to get on all fours with my arse pointing in the air, I did as requested and positioned my self in the middle of the bed. I then felt the warm feeling of lube hit my arse, then felt the pressure of his hard cock pushing against my arse. Then it slipped in, I let out a little moan I could feel him stretching me this was ecstasy it felt amazing feeling his cock sliding in and out of my tight arse. He was working away with every thrust getting deeper and deeper. Then I heard the Mrs say to Sean is it in fully? His reply of come and see confirmed that he was deep. She then told him to fuck me hard. I willingly took his cock moaning loudly.

Mrs then said now its my turn, She told him to slip his cock out of me. She then told me I had to lay on the bed with my head positioned next to him balls. She them climbed on to placing her pussy a few inches from my face her head facing my solid cock but she didn’t touch. She then told Sean to fuck her and fill her up with his cum. Before she finished this demand he was balls deep, the view was the best I’ve ever seen. Her pussy stretched around his thick cock juices dripping out of her pussy dropping on my face. I was in heaven his cock slipped out so I took the chance to lick his shaft and taste her pussy. She then asked for his cum, she was begging to be filled. Then he let out an almighty grunt and could see his cock twitching with every shot of cum. His cock then slipped out and my face was filled with his warm spunk dripping from her tight pussy, I couldn’t get enough of his load my tongue then licked every last drop out of her now gaping pussy.

I was then told it was my turn to cum – They both worked their way to my solid cock and began to share, Little did they know I was nearly there. As soon as I got the attention I couldn’t hold it any longer I shot my load in the Mrs mouth she took every drop then shared another long kiss sharing my cum with Sean, I could see the cum dribbling out of the kiss.

We all then laid on the bed Mrs in the middle me and Sean either side and laid and dropped off to sleep in each other’s arms for a short while. The missus with hands all over her nipples didn’t take long to drop off."

Fuck, that's hot

over a year ago

That is why i can't wait to join a bi couple, very hot story x

By * very big boyMan
over a year ago

south east clacton

great story cant beat bi cpls

By *ohn1953Man
over a year ago

Staffordshire

I have been lucky to have met quite a few bi couples over the years and enjoyed every minute of it, bi only orally bi but watch once a hubby being fucked by a guy while me and two other guys was playing and fucking his wife at the Attic club in Derby

By *lew65Man
over a year ago

Anglesey

More please

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank you for all the positive feedback, there is more to come

By *ocky 1Man
over a year ago

Warrington

As a Bi Male i would love to be invited to join a couple for some mutual fun

By *M1712Man
over a year ago

bude

Love this. Need more of this kind of fun in my life

By *icurious69jockMan
over a year ago

north east lincs

Wow

One of my all time fantasies

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *oss25Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *reddiefrogMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Me and the Mrs have been dabbling in swinging for several years. We have had lots of fun both fulfilling most of the fantasies. But there was still one big one to go.

We all then laid on the bed Mrs in the middle me and Sean either side and laid and dropped off to sleep in each other’s arms for a short while. The missus with hands all over her nipples didn’t take long to drop off."

would so love to do this again

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By *rAndMrsCurious12Couple
over a year ago

Lancashire

Such wonderful fun x

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

By *agical HandsTV/TS
over a year ago

wellingborough

Great story. I love a pussy full of cum.

By *orenMan
over a year ago

North West

Great story

over a year ago

Very hot. I loved it. Thank you.

Post new Message to Thread