Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Rhiannon's Camping Trip

Jump to newest

By *he Ring Wraith OP   Man
over a year ago

Bradford

A new idea in story writing for me; i will post a new chapter each day for the nest week, maybe 8 days; one per day; this will have a start and an end so will not be a long sage, but long enough to keep your interest i hope.

First chapter later this evening !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Bradford

Chapter One

Rhiannon had been horny all night, her fingers and her toys had done nothing to take the edge off her horn, but now her mind was jolted back to the real world by the huge crash from outside her small camper van.

Grabbing a pair of shorts and a top she pulled them on and leap outside to see her bike rack and bike half hanging off the back of the van, clearly something had broken and left the rack hanging at a weird angle.

She walked round and tried to free the mangled mess, but the weight of the bike and rack made it impossible, swearing she turned round and almost walked into the man who had appeared behind her.

She had seen the man the night before, in his 60’s greying with a short grey beard, he had been in a small tent on the next pitch to her camper, clearly a small hikers one man tent, as she turned he spoke;

‘Another pair of hands any good’

Rhiannon was not in a good mood and she snapped

‘I will manage thanks; I have had worse problems travelling alone’

The man looked at her and replied

‘okay, but if you hold the rack up and release the bike from the clips it will come off, but you will need at least one more hand, give me a yell if you need me, I am Dan by the way’

As he turned away Rhiannon thought a second and spoke

‘Dan, I am sorry I didn’t mean to snap, I have just had a really bad night and this was not the way I wanted to start the day’

Dan laughed

‘nope me neither, I nearly jumped out of my sleeping bag when the bang happened, let me hold the rack whilst you unlock the bike’

With that Dan lifted the mangled bike rack with ease, Rhiannon looked this old man was stronger than she expected and as he lifted the rack she saw his muscles ripple as she suddenly realised all he was wearing was a tiny pair of shorts.

She bent down and unclipped the bike stays from the rack and as she looked up she paused, she was level with the front of his shorts and the bulge in them reminded her of the horn she had woken with.

She took a deep breath and unhooked the bike, moving it aside she watched as Dan manoeuvred the damaged bike rack off the back of the van and into the awning, laying it on the floor, before he turned to her.

‘done young lady, time for a cuppa, see you later’

Rhiannon looked at him

‘let me make you a brew Dan least I can do and it will be easier in the van than in your tent’

Dan smiled

‘cool coffee milk, no sugar please’

As she stepped into the van he added in a quiet amused voice

‘and you may wish to change your shorts’

Rhiannon looked down and realised that the shorts she had grabbed in her haste were split between the legs, and her shaven pussy was on show to Dan as she climbed into the van.

She put the kettle on the gas and put coffee in the cups, she turned to look for some other clothes and then she had a wicked thought, maybe she would keep them on, the spolit was not that big and she was in the mood to tease this guy.

Returning with the coffee she handed it to Dan and as he looked at the shorts again she smiled

‘fuck I was so engrossed in making the cuppa and thinking of my bike rack I forgot’

Dan laughed

‘yeh I bet young lady’

As he put his coffee on the table he spoke again

‘now young lady, one of three things is going to happen, and I do not actually care which one it is, one you can go put something else on and we can drink coffee and chat, two I can leave now, three you can walk over to me and stand with your back to me and your legs apart and stand still whatever happens’

Rhiannon looked at him she saw the bulge in his shorts and the smile on his face and she looked at him

‘be careful old man what you start’

Dan smiled

‘choose now’

Rhiannon walked to Dan she turned and she stood in front of him with her legs a foot apart, and she stayed still.

She felt him move and the next thing she felt was his hand between her legs from behind, his fingers curling into the split in her tight shorts and then curling further straight into her soaking wet pussy, she moaned and he laughed softly.

‘no wonder you had a bad night, I bet you spent all night playing with your fucking cunt didn’t you’

As his fingers slid deeper into her all Rhiannon could do was moan softly, which made Dan press even harder into her with his fingers.

Taking a step forward she leaned on the table in her awning, supporting her weight, but the low level of the table also had the effect of raising her arse a little, Dan moved slowly behind her, his fingers still working inside her cunt, then he paused and his fingers slipped from her, she gasped her now empty cunt throbbing, but seconds later she gasped out loud as she felt his fingers replaced by a thick hard long cock, Dan pressed deep into her, fucking her hard and fast, she gasped again, then she moaned and then as he rammed deep and hard into her she almost screamed one word

‘yesssssssssssss’

As she orgasmed onto the cock deep in her cunt, then Dan exploded as well, filling her still pulsing cunt with spunk, as he did so he spoke softly to her

‘you fucking dirty bitch, you are fucking hot young lady’

She moaned softly and replied

‘I told you not to start old man, but thank you’

As she finished speak he slipped from her, she leaned over the table her body still pulsing from one of the hardest orgasmed she had ever had, as she relaxed she turned to find the awning empty and Dan gone.

She looked outside and there was no sign of the old man, she laughed and under her breath spoke

‘you bastard, wait till tonight’

Then she slipped into the van to grab a towel and head for the shower block, when she returned there was still no sign of Dan, so she grabbed her bike and checking it was undamaged she took one last look at the broken bike rack and rode off into the village for breakfast and to do some shopping.

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

By *un guy 2020Man
over a year ago

near you

Horny story

By *ootsy52Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Great start , sounds like a good time ahead for oul Dan

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Ooh I’m liking this one. Good to see you return with more stories OP.

By *ugardadcleanerMan
over a year ago

cirencester

good you back

By *issitCouple
over a year ago

Banbury

Great start, love it.

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *akeb7722Man
over a year ago

weston-super-mare

Following

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great start can't wait for more

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *ogue78Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Another great start!

over a year ago

Bradford

Chapter Two

Rhiannon spent most of the day shopping an generally chilling in town, she went for lunch in a local bar before wandering past a small yet rather nice lingerie shop; looking in the window she saw a pair of sexy white lace knickers and a matching white lace bra, white was not a colour she normally wore but these looked sexy and despite the exclusive look of the shop she thought that they were really good value.

She left her bike and going into the shop reappeared ten minutes later with the lingerie and a wicked thought of teasing Dan wearing them later that evening.

She picked up a few supplies and cycling back into the campsite saw an empty pitch where Dan’s tent had been, she swore, her plan of teasing him gone now, however she parked her bike and opening the awning walked in.

Startled she looked at the bike rack, no longer broken and useless it was welded properly and looked even better than new.

Sitting on top of it was a note she read it;

‘Hi, sorry I didn’t even ask your name this morning, but fucking hell young lady you are one hot slut (and I mean that in the nicest way); I hope the fixed bike rack is okay, I borrowed a welder from Steve the site manager, he says you owe him £20 or a blow job for the stuff I used, up to you how you settle that debt, cheaper than a new rack and easier to find around here, maybe catch up with you again sometime; Again you are fucking hot and a fucking slut’

It was signed

‘A very horny Dan’

She smiled, putting the note to one side she started to move the rack back to the van to fix it on, as she did so she saw a guy walking towards her, he had the T shirt on with the name of the campsite and under it the word ‘Steve’; he was tall, slim and in his 40’s nowhere near as old as Dan but way older that Rhiannon’s twenty seven years. As he approached she smiled at him

‘Hey Steve, thanks for loaning Dan the welder, he did a great job’

Steve smiled back

‘yeh it seems he used to weld custom motorbikes back in the day, he welds better than me with my bloody gear, did he tell you that the welding rods and stuff were £20’

Rhiannon laughed

‘yeh he did, but he did say you had discussed a different method of payment’

Now Steve looked at her, was this woman serious, had he really told her and was she really considering it, he almost blushed as she continued

‘come in the awning my purse is in there’

He followed her in and she opened her bag, smiling she turned to him

‘so I assume from the look on your face that you know what was in the note Dan left for me’

Steve looked at her and all he could do was nod his head,

Rhiannon smiled at him as she walked towards him, as she reached him she dropped to her knees and slowly unclipped his belt, pulling his shorts down and then his boxers to reveal a short, maybe 5 inch cock but it was so thick she almost gasped.

Steve looked down at her and she looked back at him and spoke

‘so I take it Dan told you I was a slut then’

Steve replied

‘his actually words were “a filthy fucking slut, but so sexy”’

Rhiannon smiled

‘thats me’

She moved her head forward and slipped her mouth round Steve’s thick cock, her tongue running up and down its length. She started to suck on the tip, the blowing on it, then running her tongue up and down its length she felt him shake, she smiled she knew he was close yet she didn’t want him to cum yet, she wrapped her fingers round the base of his cock and squeezed, moving her mouth from him she looked up and spoke’

‘not yet, don't you fucking dare cum yet’

As she held his cock she slid one hand down the front of her shorts and into her knickers, seeking her clit she started to massage herself, now moving her mouth back to his cock she debated taking it into her soaking cunt, but before she could move to do so Steve orgasmed, he exploded into her mouth, gush after gush of hot white spunk literally flew down her throat, she swallowed every drop and then stood up.

Steve moaned and bent down to pull up his boxers and shorts and when he had Rhiannon opened her purse and handed him twenty pounds; he looked at her quizzically and she smiled

‘Steve a BJ doesn’t buy welding supplies, and I don't do sex for money I do sex because I am a fucking slut and enjoy it’

Steve laughed

‘yeh slut you may be, hot fucking slut you definitely are’

With that he pocketed the money and walked out of the awning.

Rhiannon moved into the van, closing the door behind her she grabbed her largest thickest vibrator and rammed it deep into her pussy, working it in and out of her till she exploded, still tasting Steve’s spunk on her mouth.

As she relaxed she wondered where and when her next fuck would come from, but for now she needed to eat, have a shower and maybe a drink in the site bar, but knowing the bar she didn’t hold out much hope for any fun, mostly families on the site with kids and few men, or sexy women to make her victim.

Rolling out of bed she started to make her tea, clad only in the T shirt, bra and knickers she had on under her shorts.

over a year ago

This is great, can’t wait to read more!

By *omoxfordMan
over a year ago

leeds

Book marked

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

By *1sexypairCouple
over a year ago

Retford

By *xxxdMan
over a year ago

Sexssex

By *0 Shades of RedCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Yet another fantastic story mate

Please keep up the great work

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

over a year ago

Bradford

Chapter Three

After tea Rhiannon slipped out of the shirt bra and knickers, pulling on a loose but warm robe and grabbing a towel she headed off to the shower block at the end of the site, the size of her tiny camper meant that she had no room for toilet or shower so like most of the tent people she wandered down to the communal shower blocks.

The site was quiet, few vans, even less tents and fewer people but she reflected that meant less queue for showers and toilets.

As she entered the shower block there was a family clearly just finishing showering, the man was in his mid 30’s stocky built and dark haired, the woman much younger probably in her early 20’s tall, slim and blonde, the two kids were about 7 but Rhiannon was hopeless at guessing ages, but they did look too old to be the woman's children.

As Rhiannon entered she heard the woman say to the man

‘take them back, read them a story and put them to bed, I am going to have a shower then go for a drink in the bar, I won’t be too late’

The man said simply

‘Okay darling’

As he walked out of the shower block with the children; once they were gone the woman turned to Rhiannon and spoke

‘hi, you must be the lady from the camper’

Rhiannon smiled back

‘yeh I am Rhiannon pleased to meet you’

The woman looked at Rhiannon

‘hi, I am Louise, but call me Lou everyone does’

Rhiannon laughed

‘hi Lou please to meet you too’

Louise looked Rhiannon up and down and smiling spoke

‘I noticed you in your camper this morning, seems you had that knight in shining armour help you out, I was on my way over but he got there first’

Rhiannon looked at Louise, the woman was taller than her at least 5ft 10 a goof three inches taller than herself, she had small but pert looking tits and the longest legs Rhiannon had ever seen, the only thing she wore was a large towel wrapped round her body from bum to chest.

Pulling herself back to reality she replied

‘yeh Dan helped me out with a problem’

Louise laughed

‘from what I saw and heard he helped you with more than one problem’

As she finished speaking she turned away from Rhiannon and pulled the towel down to round her waist revealing a long muscular back to Rhiannon; as she turned Rhiannon smiled and spoke

‘what do you mean’

Louise turned back showing her small perfect and clearly false tits to Rhiannon

‘oh as I said I was on my way over to help when I saw that guy helping, by the time I got to your van you were both in the awning and otherwise engaged, and to be fair I couldn’t help hear what he said to you’

Now Rhiannon was intrigued, and more than a little horny at the thought that this woman had not only heard Dan fuck her but was clearly enjoying telling Rhiannon she had heard it.

Rhiannon looked at her, and spoke

‘so how much did you hear’

Louise looked at her and slowly spoke

‘I will tell you, in fact I will show you, so now Rhiannon you have three choices, one you carry on into the shower and we will chat and have a drink later, two I will just pull my towel up and leave, or three you can turn round step into the shower stall; stand with your legs open and let that robe fall’

Rhiannon stared at her, she had clearly heard Dan’s ultimatum and was repeating to back to her now in this public shower room.

Rhiannon turned, she stepped into the shower stall and let the robe fall to the floor she stood in the same position in front of Louise as she had earlier in front of Dan, as she did so she felt Louise walk into the shower stall behind her and lock the door, the next thing she felt was Louise finger slide slowly down her spine from her neck to her arse, then between her arse cheeks and slowly yet irresistibly under her body till they slid easily into Rhiannon’s soaking cunt.

Louise spoke now

‘he was right, you really are a slut, a sexy bi sexual slut’

As she spoke her fingers probed deeper and deeper into Rhiannon who moaned at the woman's touch, then as she worked Rhiannon’s cunt harder and harder Louise spoke again

‘now you slut I have a surprise for you, a big surprise, bend forward like you did for that guy’

Rhiannon did as she said, she had no choice she wanted whatever Louise as going to do; as she bent forward she felt louise move closer, her legs were parted more and she was pushed down further against the wall, then she felt something between her legs, something hard thick and wet, a cock, not a vibe not a dildo but a real cock;

She looked back at Louise who laughed

‘you see slut, I told you I had a surprise for you, I bet you have never been fucked by a trans lady have you’

As she spoke she rammed deeper and deeper into Rhiannon which made Rhiannon gasp in pleasure as she spoke

‘never, but don't fucking stop’

Louise laughed

‘I have no intention of stopping slut, no intention of stopping till I have filled you with spunk like that guy did this morning, filled you with your second load of the day’

Rhiannon smiled to herself and then looking back over her shoulder at Louise said

‘third load actually’

Louise moaned

‘you really are a fucking slut then, and as she finished speaking she felt Rhiannon tense, move hard against her cock and explode onto it, the movement and exploding of Rhiannon making Louise cum too, firing her spunk deep into Rhiannon’s pulsing cunt’.

Slowly Louise pulled out of Rhiannon, leaving her leaning on the wall of the shower stall gasping for breath, and as Rhiannon recovered and turned Louise was gone, the door to the stall closed and the shower block quiet.

Rhiannon turned on the water, the tepid yet acceptable water flowing over her body, down between her legs washing the cum from her as she stood and wondered what sort of weekend away this had turned into.

Smiling she thought

‘a fucking good weekend, literally’

Minutes later, clean and dry and wrapped in a towel she wandered back across the now dark campsite to her camper, closing the awning she sat in the towel with a glass of wine till she was fully dry then walking into the van she saw her new lingerie on the bed, pulling it on she looked in the mirror

‘wow girl you look hot in white’

Was her thought, imagining that she would have tormented either Louise or Dan wearing this and imagining how Steve would have probably blown his load untouched had he seen her in it.

As the thoughts went through her mind she lay back on the bed, her fingers starting to explore down her body over the white lace fabric, her hand dropping between her legs; slipping the lace to one side she slid her fingers deep into herself, feeling the remaining spunk inside her, she pulled her fingers out and slowly licked them, her mind going back to the shower stall and to sucking Steve’s cock earlier, her fingers working over her clit and into her cunt as she moaned softly to herself, cumming twice before drifting off to sleep still in the white lingerie and laid on top of the bed covers.

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

By *ompip3Couple
over a year ago

Paisley

Quality writing as usual, thanks!

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *onsi69Man
over a year ago

llanfairpg

Holy fuck....

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *orny.hot.guyMan
over a year ago

Costa del Midlothian

wow

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

over a year ago

Bradford

Chapter four

Rhiannon was woken from her deep sleep by the ringing of the small bell she hung just by the entrance to the awning, a doorbell without a door was her description of the idea to allow her to know when someone wanted her without shouting at her.

She swung her legs off the bed then realising she was not dressed to answer the door opened the window of the camper and called

‘hello’

She heard Steve’s voice

‘good morning sleepy head, welcome to the world, I just wondered if you wanted some eggs for your breakfast the chickens went mad last night and we have loads’.

Rhiannon laughed

‘that would be great Steve, how much do I owe you’

He laughed back

‘free to the pretty lady in the camper, well to be honest to everyone today I have that many will four do for you’

She smiled not that he could see

‘yeh four is good, leave them on the table in the awning I am not dressed to be coming to get them’

Steve smiled up at the window as he put the egg box down on the table

‘maybe I should insist you come out and get them then if you want them’

Rhiannon looked at him as yesterday he was wearing the campsite T shirt with the name o the breast and a pair of tan coloured shorts, as she looked she saw the bulge in the front of his shorts growing as he was clearly thinking of her coming out of the camper undressed.

She looked through the window and smiled down at him

‘close the door of the awning, and maybe I will come out, but you have to do something for me first’

Steve looked at her he could see nothing but her face grinning out at him but he knew what she was like after yesterday so he spoke

‘go on’

She carried on

‘well I have two items of clothing on, I will come out and let you see if and only if you have at all times one less item on than me, so basically I want you in your boxers before I come out’.

Steve said nothing he was too busy removing his boots and socks, then his shirt and then his shorts till he was standing facing the window in just his boxers, his thick cock making a very obvious bulge in them.

The door of the camper opened and Rhiannon stepped out in just the white bra and knickers, she walked over to Steve and as he reached for her she spoke

‘no no no mister no touching or I will get dressed, keep your hands by your sides and don't move till I tell you’

Steve stood rigidly to attention his arms and hands by his side as Rhiannon ran her finger nail down his chest to the waist band of his boxers, then she walked behind him and whispered in his ear

‘you mister are breaking the rules’

He looked back at her

‘what do you mean’

She laughed

‘I told you I want you in one less item of clothing than me at all times, so you are breaking the rules maybe you should leave’

Steve was about to speak until he noticed that as Rhiannon walked round in front of him she had removed her bra, her pert 36b tits with dark hard nipples were inches from his chest, in seconds he was naked, and she laughed.

‘steve you are so fucking easy’

As she spoke she reached down and took his cock in her hand slowly stroking up and down it and she started to speak again.

‘now you know I am a slut, you know I like to suck cock and you know I like fucking, but sometimes I like to be in charge and some people bring out that side of me more than others, you Steve make me want to do things to you and give you no choice in what they are, so you have a choice, obey me or leave’

He looked at her

‘I will obey of course’

She smiled

‘before you commit to that let me tell you two things, one you will never fuck me, and two you will never touch my cunt, if you are a very good boy I may let you lick my ass or suck my tits but my cunt is off limits to you do you understand’

Steve moaned yet he spoke

‘I agree’

As he finished speaking she spoke again

‘and you will leave the minute you cum, so the longer you hold out the more fun we will have, cum and you dress and leave do you agree’

He looked at her

‘yes’

She smiled back at him as she spoke again

‘okay, I am here for two more days, in those two days you will probably be summoned here a few times, if you are come and obey me, I may be alone, I may have company either way you obey me do you understand’

He looked at her quizzically

‘company ?’

Was all he said before she smiled again

‘yes, I may be getting fucked by someone who is allowed to fuck me and touch my cunt, is that okay Steve’

He stared was this woman serious did she really expect him to obey her like this, he was about to tell her no when she knelt in front of him and took his thick cock into her mouth.

He moaned as she drew her tongue along his shirt thick member, then she looked up at him

‘agree or leave mister’

As her tongue ran over his balls and up his cock he moaned one word

‘agreed’

She smiled and letting his cock go she stood up in front of him looking him in the eyes she spoke

‘are you sure you can do everything I say Steve, even knowing that you will never fuck me, never touch my cunt and you may even have to watch someone else fill me with cock as you watch’

Steve looked at her, his mind racing and he spoke to her

‘young lady, do your worst I can cope with anything you do to me’

Rhiannon smiled back at him

‘that I will take as a challenge, now get down on your fucking knees like the submissive bitch you are’

Steve looked at her, her language not what he had expected from her but once on his knees she spoke again

‘now take my fucking knickers down bitch, take them down and lick the fucking crotch, lick my taste from them and taste the thing that you will never taste from my body’

Steve obeyed in silence, his tongue sliding across the fabric as he took the taste of her pussy into his mouth, as she watched him lick the knickers her fingers slid down her own body and to her clit, moving her fingers across her own pussy she slowly moved backwards and forwards right in front of his face.

Then she reached down to steve

‘give me the knickers you fucking pervert’

He handed them to her and as he did so she smiled

‘next time you taste me you will enjoy it I am sure, now rub that fucking cock of yours hard, wank it for me I want to watch you wank like the pathetic whore you are’.

Steve held his cock, stroking it as she ordered as his eyes were locked on her fingers flicking across her clit, watching her fingers slide into her own pussy she looked down at him

‘steve stop’

He stopped and she smiled

‘stand up’

He stood up in front of her and she laughed

‘now get dressed and get out of my sight you fucking bitch, you will be outside my camper at 5pm this evening, then at 6, then at 7 and each hour after that, you will wait 5minutes on each occasion, you will not ring the bell, you will not speak to me if you see me, you will just wait and if I want you I will invite you in, if not you leave and come back each hour till I tell you not to, do you understand’

Steve stared at her

‘yes I understand, but can I make one observation’

She smiled

‘of course’

Steve looked at her as he slowly dressed and as he turned to leave he spoke

‘my observation young lady is that you are a fucking bitch’

Rhiannon smiled

‘true, and for that you will suffer even more, unless of course you give in and cant cope’

Steve looked back again

‘see you tonight you fucking bitch’

Without waiting for her reply he walked away from the camper, Rhiannon moved back into the camper and slowly dressed for the day.

By *ocky 1Man
over a year ago

Warrington

Would love to meet a lady like Louise. She sounds like a right dirty whore. And as i like my Ladies to have something extra in their panties she sounds like my cup of tea

By *mrangerMan
over a year ago

exeter

Can’t wait for more

By *issitCouple
over a year ago

Banbury

Brilliant story

By *ickalotapusMan
over a year ago

BANGOR

Very good

By *orny.hot.guyMan
over a year ago

Costa del Midlothian

over a year ago

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

What a fantastic read.

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Fabulous as always

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

over a year ago

Nice

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

mmmmmm fantastic

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

By *vhazelMan
over a year ago

Ely

over a year ago

Bradford

Chapter Five

Knowing she was bike riding along the coast and that it was a warm day forcast she pulled on a tight lycra top covering her tits but leaving her belly bare, grabbing a pair of shorts she started to pull them on before realising they were the split pair, debating them she decided that the coat path was a little too public and so replaced them with a complete, yet tighter shorter pair.

Leaving the camper she mounted her bike and rode off along the cycle track away from town and up to the cliff tops and the more secluded bays and coves.

As she cycled she became aware of two other cyclists behind her, they two were some distance behind yet travelling much faster than Rhiannon and catching her quickly.

As she reached a steep hill she lifted out of the saddle and pressing harder on the pedals started to sweat as she climbed the hill; glancing back over her shoulder she could see the other two cyclists now, much closer to her, a man and a woman, probably her age mid twenties, both wearing proper cycling shirt and long legged shorts, with matching cycle helmets, riding what she could see even from a distance were two very expensive looking racing bikes.

She turned back expecting the two of them to race past as she climbed the hill but instead they slowed and travelled at the same speed as her up the hill about 20 metres behind her.

At the top of the hill she sat back down in the saddle to descent a slight incline and as she did the man and woman flew past her down the hill leaving her as if she were standing still.

She smiled as they disappeared into the distance and settling into her ride she relaxed down the descents and worked the few small climbs along the cliff tops till she reached a picnic area looking down over the bay.

The two cyclists that had passed her earlier were sitting drinking from their water bottles and they were the only two people in what was clearly a remote spot.

As Rhiannon approached she decided a stop would be good for her and as she pulled off the track towards the two people the woman spoke to her

‘hey, welcome to the only deserted spot in the county’

Rhiannon laughed

‘yeh it is, no one else here at all’

The woman laughed

‘we rarely see anyone else up here there are no roads, its too far out to walk and few cycle this far either, that’s why we like it, we can sit all day and just watch’

The man turned to her and smiled

‘yeh we have even sunbathed nude here, but we knew you were heading this way so decided not too today’

Rhiannon laughed

‘wouldn’t have bothered me at all, but yeh you passed me earlier just over the hill, I was surprised you didn’t fly past on the climb’

The man looked at her and as she watched Rhiannon noticed the woman blush a little, the moan noticed too and turning to Rhiannon smiled

‘we were being polite, I amd Karl by the way and this is my girlfriend Georgia’

Rhiannon looked at them, her mind suddenly racing and she laughed

‘I am Rhiannon; and as for polite I suspect not Karl I suspect another motive on your part’

Karl smiled back at her

‘maybe, but I think we will keep the true reason to ourselves’

Rhiannon saw that Georgia was now blushing even more so she turned to her and smiled

‘Georgia, if it was because you fella was perving my arse as I rode don't worry I don't mind as long as you don't’

Karl grinned

‘Well Rhiannon that is sort of almost right’

Georgia turned to him and snapped

‘Karl shush for fucks sake’

Rhiannon smiled at her

‘oh come on do tell please’

Georgia grinned but just said

‘no, I don't want to upset you’

Rhiannon smiled at her

‘okay let me guess then and if I am right you have to confirm it, if not then I apologise’

Georgia looked at her

‘I doubt you will but if you do I promise’

Rhiannon smiled as she spoke

‘I suspect that Karl was not the only one looking at my arse and that is why neither of you passed me’

Karl sniggered as he looked at Georgia

‘busted lady’

Was all he said

Georgia blushed again and Rhiannon and Karl laughed gently, then turning her back on Georgia she smiled over her shoulder and spoke gently

‘but I like that fact you were looking at my bum, have another look’

She felt Georgia’s eyes on her arse and as she did so she looked at Karl who was watching intently to see what was happening next Rhiannon noticed that the front of his cycle shorts was starting to bulge as he was clearly getting turned on by her boldness’

Looking back at Georgia Rhiannon smiled at her

‘I take it you like my arse Georgia’

Georgia smiled

‘yes, you have a very tight sexy arse Rhiannon’

Rhiannon smiled again and slipping her fingers into the top of her shorts she pulled them down over her arse and down her legs to her feet and then she stepped out of them.

Georgia literally gasped out loud, but Rhiannon didn’t hear it all she heard was a harder gasp from Karl because in front of her he had a view of her shaven pussy and her belly.

Rhiannon moved her hands up and seconds later the bra top was alongside the shorts on the floor and apart from her trainers she was naked in front of Karl and Georgia.

Georgia spoke

‘you lady are a fucking tease I think’

Rhiannon laughed

‘well for me a tease is someone who shows but doesn’t let people touch and if you want to touch my arse you can, in fact either of you can touch anywhere you want, would you like your hands on my arse Georgia’

Georgia looked at her

‘I would prefer to see Karl’s hands on your arse if I am honest’

Rhiannon looked at her

‘so you like to see your mans hands on another woman do you ‘

Georgia spoke slowly still not sure what to say

‘not just his hands if I am honest’

Rhiannon turned to Karl

‘is this true, does she enjoy watching you playing with other women’

Karl smiled

‘yes she does, we do play a lot of games when we are out’,

Then looking over to Georgia he spoke to her over Rhiannon’s shoulders

‘tell this sexy lady what you like to do when we are out for the evening especially clubbing’

Georgia smiled

‘you tell her please’

Karl stared at his girl friend

‘I told you to tell her, now tell her’

Georgia looked at him and spoke slowly

‘yes sir’

Then she looked at Rhiannon and started to speak, as she did so Rhiannon turned to face her now revealing to her the front view of her naked body’

She spoke

‘when we are out, I like to choose a girl in a bar that Karl thinks is hot, then I like to try to get her into our bed so that I can watch Karl fuck her’

Rhiannon smiled

‘interesting, so how do you choose the woman’

Georgia looked back at her

‘ I choose women like you, much hotter and sexier than I am, women who I like to see with Karl's hands on their bodies as I watch’

Rhiannon looked back over her shoulder and speaking to Karl said softly

‘touch me’

He moved behind her and ran his hands down her back, then moving his hands round in front of her he caressed her tits and down over her body.

Georgia’s eyes followed his hands, at the same time her own hands wandered down the front of her cycle shorts to her pussy and she started to rub herself through her shorts; as she did it Karl leaned down and kissing Rhiannon on the neck whispered in her ear;

‘stop her playing with herself, make her do what you want, insult her if you can or want to’.

Rhiannon looked back at him;

‘just her or both of you’

Karl smiled

‘which ever you want’

Rhiannon looked at Georgia and spoke to her, the voice now arrogant and cross

‘who told you to play with your cunt you slut, get you hands away and get naked I want to see your worthless body as your man plays with a hot lady like me’

Georgia moved her hands immediately and looked up before replying

‘yes Miss’

Rhiannon smiled again and looking back over her shoulder she spoke to Karl

‘stroke my tits, play with my nipples and no lower down my body for now just my tits’

As she spoke he did exactly as she said, then she looked at Georgia

‘do the same to your own tits, mirror your mans movements do on your slut body what he does to me’

Georgia looked at her now, Rhiannon could see that Georgias pussy was literally dripping she was so turned on, so Rhiannon spoke again

You want to see him fuck me don't you cunt, you want to see your man fuck a hot girl in front of you don't you’

Georgia moaned

‘yes miss, fuck him please, let him fuck your sexy body’

Rhiannon looked at her smiling, knowing that not only did she have this woman at her mercy but she knew she had him as well, both of them to do with as she wished. She also knew that she wanted cock, she wanted fucking and she was going to get fucked but on her terms.

Looking at Georgia she snapped again

‘fucking whore, get your legs wider I want to see your worthless cunt, I want to see the cunt that even your man does not want, he wants other sluts not you’

Georgia moaned again, she had watch Karl fuck a few women, but this one was more dominant than she had heard before, she was hotter and wetter the harsher Rhiannon was being.

Rhiannon picked up on her thoughts, and looking down spoke again

‘now you fucking ugly cunt, it is time to see your sexy man enter a real woman, come closer and kneel in front of me’.

Georgia moved closer she was kneeling in front of Rhiannon now who looking over her shoulder at Karl spoke to him

‘if you want to fuck me, this is the time to do it, get your fucking cock into me from behind now so your fucking whore of a wife can see you slide into me’

Karl said nothing but pulling the front of his shorts down he moved in behind Rhiannon and as she bent forward he slid his hard cock deep into her soaking wet pussy.

She gasped as she felt his cock at least 9 inches long slide deep into her and as she moved onto it she looked down at Georgia

‘Oh slut that feels so good, why do you like watching him fuck women so much instead of taking his cock yourself, it is so hard and so long’

Georgia said nothing she looked at the floor and Rhiannon was about to make her speak when Karl spoke first

‘tell her, tell her why this started’

Georgia looked up and slowly spoke

‘I cheated on Karl with a guy at work, I fucked him in the office and Karl found out so I told him he could punish me and that punishment was to watch him fuck someone and it turned me on so much I do it now because it is so horny’

Rhiannon smiled

‘you fucking whore, you cheated on this man, this man with the thick hard cock that is deep in my cunt now, you should never feel his cock again ever, but I bet he fucks you a lot’

Georgia looked up at her

‘yes he does, but only when there is no one hotter sexier or younger to fuck in front of me’

Rhiannon laughed

‘as it should be you whore, I think you are a bitch for cheating and I think your next punishment should be to play with my nipples whilst he fucks me’

Georgia looked shocked

‘I am not into women I just like to watch him fuck them’

Rhiannon turned and looked over her shoulder

‘Karl take your fucking dick out of me, your bitch of a wife is useless’

Karl gasped and spoke

‘please no’

Then looking down at Georgia he snapped

‘play with re fucking tits you filthy whore’

Georgia gasped at his words, never had he spoken to her quite like that, but it turned her on so much she moved closer to Rhiannon and slowly ran her hands over Rhiannons body over her tits and onto her rock hard nipples, as she did so her pussy got even wetter and she knew she was close to cumming without even being touched she was so turned on.

Rhiannon smiled down at her and spoke softly to her

‘you like them don't you whore, you like my firm hard tits, you like touching them don't you’

Georgia gasped

‘yes Miss, yes I do’

Rhiannon smiled

‘kiss them, kiss my nipples, suck them like you enjoy yours sucked’

Georgia said nothing there was no resistance as her mouth closed round Rhiannon’s nipples and she started to suck on them each one in turn.

Karl watched his woman suck on them she had always refused to touch another woman in the past but now she was sucking Rhiannon with the look of total pleasure on her face, as she did so Rhiannon looked down again

‘feel your mans cock, feel it where it is in my cunt, put your hand between my legs and feel his cock and my cunt, play with your man’s cock as it slides in me and play with my cunt, do as you are told now you fucking pathetic cheating whore’

Georgia paused for a second and then slid her hand between Rhiannon’s legs, taking hold of Karl’s cock and sliding her hand along its length as he pushed in and out of the hot soaking cunt, at the same time she slowly caressed Rhiannon’s clit with her other fingers, she had never played with another woman but she knew what she liked and so she did the same to Rhiannon.

Rhiannon moaned the fingers adding to the pleasure from Karl's hard cock pounding into her, she was close to cumming she could feel Karl was and she knew that Georgia was, she smiled and looking down at Georgia spoke

‘kiss my fucking clit now’

Karl looked at his wife expecting her to refuse but as she moved down and her mouth touched Rhiannons pussy he started to cum, firing spunk deep into Rhiannon, causing her to cum at the same time, both of them soaking Georgia as then did so, as she felt them cum Georgia rammed her hand between her own legs and in seconds she was cumming as well.

Then as the three of them relaxed Rhiannon spoke to her again;

‘who said you could cum you fucking whore, actually now you are a fucking lesbian whore, get on your back, lay down and really feel what is like to be punished for cheating’

Georgia said nothing confused she lay on her back, she had no idea for a few seconds what Rhiannon was going to do, but as Rhiannon put one foot each side of her head facing her feet she suddenly realised what was going to happen, she spoke one word

‘no’

Rhiannon paused and looking at Karl spoke to him

‘yes or no, your decision’

Karl looked at her, then down at Georgia and spoke

‘you fucking cheated on me; so guess what’

Then he turned to Rhiannon

‘yes’

Rhiannon sat down, her soaking spunk filled cunt onto Georgias mouth then she leaned forward and pressed her own tongue into Georgia’s cunt, licking on her clit as Georgia was forced to lick her husband’s spunk from Rhiannon.

Then Rhiannon orgasmed again this time spraying her cum and Karl's spunk all over Georgia, as she relaxed she stood up and looking at the pair of them grabbed her clothes, in seconds she was dressed and looking down at Georgia spent on the floor and still naked she laughed;

‘in future you cheating whore you will share his women won’t you’

Georgia looked up and spoke

‘yes you fucking bitch I will, I want more cunt now, lots more’

As Rhiannon picked up her bike she looked round and seeing Georgia dressing she smiled and heard Karl speak

‘you want more cunt do bitch, well from now on you get no cock from now on you are a dirty lesbian whore and will never get my cock all your pleasure with be from women’

Georgia looked up and replied

‘as long as you and the women treat me like a worthless whore all the time’

Karl smiled and nodded, as he bent to pick up his bike Georgia looked at Rhiannon and smiled as she said

‘You are a fucking bitch, but thank you’

Smiling Rhiannon rode away, heading back to the campsite.

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Wow!

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

Fabulous

By *onny g 56Man
over a year ago

accrington

Fuck me gteat story

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *ompip3Couple
over a year ago

Paisley

Wow!

By *lwaysHorny1000Woman
over a year ago

Gosport

over a year ago

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *onsi69Man
over a year ago

llanfairpg

Excellent

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Fantastic

More please

By *emasselMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Good slut

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

over a year ago

Bradford

Chapter Six

A detour for a nice lunch in a local cafe, and a quick trip to the local shop for supplies meant that it was turned three when Rhiannon rode back into the site, as she turned in she saw a large 4x4 towing a caravan coming towards her, in the drivers seat was Louise, the 4x4 stopped and Louise wound down her window and called to Rhiannon;

‘We are off return to the real world tomorrow, enjoy the rest of your stay, and thank you sweet lady’

With that the 4x4 drove away leaving Rhiannon wondering what to do next; her mind was quickly brought back to reality as she saw Steve standing by the main clubhouse, he was facing the road and chatting to a girl with her back to Rhiannon, the girl was clearly an employee of the site, she was dressed in the same t shirt and shorts as Steve, but she wore them much better; she was tiny Rhiannon guessed at just over 5ft tall maybe 5f 1 at a push, she was petite as petite could be probably no more than a size 6, her long auburn hair hanging down her back; Rhiannon smiled she could see Steve’s face as she cycled towards them as she got closer she smiled and shouted to Steve;

‘hey Steve thanks for the recommend of that cliff path to ride it was ace’

Steve looked at her, he had done no such thing but thought better of arguing, however as she finished shouting the intended result of her comment happened and the girl turned round to look at her.

Rhiannon smiled to herself, this girl was young and just as pretty as she was sexy from behind, she vowed there and then to ask Steve about the girl when he came to her tent at five o'clock.

Arriving back at her camper she noticed she had new neighbours, well new tents next to hers, a couple of one person tents and a slightly larger two person one were pitched on one space near to each other, but all three were clearly deserted and there was no indication of occupants at all.

Slipping into the van she took off her cycling gear, pulling on a skirt and t shit without underwear she grabbed a towel and headed for the showers.

Ten minutes later sh was wandering back from the showers with the towel round her waist, her skirt in her hands wearing the T shirt over the towel walking past the girl she had seen chatting to Steve she greeted her with a pleasant

‘hi’

The girl smiled

‘hi to you as well, good shower’

Rhiannon smiled at the girl

‘yeh it was, not as good as yesterday but it was nice and hot’

The girl looked at her

‘why was it not as good’

Rhiannon smiled at her and as she turned away she said simply

‘lack of company’

Walking away she did not see the girl smile a rather quizzical smile at her back.

Once back in the camper she threw the skirt and the T shirt in the camper and sat in the awning naked other than the towel, the good thing about a fully enclosed awning with a detachable front she thought was it was as private as being in the van.

Her mind started to wander to how she could get the little auburn haired fox into her bed later; then she had an idea and smiled to herself, looking at her watch she realised that 5pm was not far off and if he was as obedient as she thought Steve would be outside soon.

She stepped into the van and looking through her underwear she wished she had brought some sexier things with her, but what had happened so far and what she wanted to happen had been so far from her mind when she packed she never thought of sexy lingerie. She made a mental note to herself to make sure that the supplies that lived in the van from now on would include some sexy lingerie as well as her wellys and waterproofs.

She finally decided on a simple black thong and matching bra, now wishing she had packed or bought some stockings; but smiling she realised that Steve in particular would obey her whatever she was wearing.

Five o’clock arrived and she walked to the door of the awning, still only wearing bra and thong, poking her head out she saw Steve a few feet away chatting to a young man, she called over to him;

‘Steve when you have a minute can you pop over please’

He looked back at her

‘yeh I will come now, just finished here’

Walking over to the door of the awning he paused as Rhiannon unzipped it and stood back allowing him in, then she stepped away from the entrance and as he stared at her she spoke

‘zip the door, strip and kneel’

Ten seconds later he was naked at her feet with his short thick cock totally hard; she smiled down at him

‘you like my outfit Steve ?’

He looked her up and down

‘very much Miss, very much indeed’

She smiled down at him

‘Steve you really are a fucking sub whore, I like it, and I intend to use you a lot this evening, however for now I have a question for you my bitch’

Steve looked up at her, struggling to lift his eyes to her face away from her pussy covered barely by the black lace.

He spoke, but his mind was distracted by the view in front of him

‘ask away miss’

Rhiannon smiled again

‘who was the sexy little redhead you were chatting to by the club house earlier?’

Steve now looked up at her face, not expecting this as a question he replied

‘that was Kim she is one of the three students working here for the summer why do you ask?’

Rhiannon looked down

‘have you fucked her’

Steve now stared at her

‘of course not, she is younger than my daughter and she is a colleague and I wouldn’t dare try’

Rhiannon laughed

‘would you fuck her’

Steve looked for a second and replied

‘no for all the reasons I just said’

She laughed

‘liar, you face and your cock say otherwise, however let me just say that you may not have; but I am going to fuck her and I may make you watch’

Steve moaned his mine wandering to the thought of Rhiannon and Kim locked in passion as he watched, then Rhiannon spoke again

‘kiss my legs Steve, start at my feet and kiss up inside my legs to my thighs, all the way to my thong then down the other side, as you kiss me wank your pathetic cock and imagine Kim kissing me’

Steve started to kiss and at the same time he stroked his cock, as he reached her inner thigh he heard Rhiannon moan softly, she said three words

‘kiss me Kim’

Steve orgasmed; spraying his spunk all over the floor at Rhiannon’s feet, as she saw him cum she laughed

‘ooops steve, remember the rule, you have cum, now get dressed and get out, and find Kim send her to me tell her I wish to speak to her’

As she finished speaking she stood up and without even waiting for his reply walked into the van.

Laying on the bed she smiled; part one of her plan completed; she knew that Steve would send Kim to her, now she had to get the girl into bed, but she thought that would be easy, thinking of the hot young red head she slipped her fingers into her knickers and onto her own clit, her intention was to cum at least once before Kim arrived, however as she reached the point of orgasm the bell outside rang.

She swore and getting off the bed opened the door from the van to the awning

‘just a second I am getting changed’

A soft Liverpool accent replied

‘okay’

Rhiannon smiled as she spoke again

‘come into the awning I will be out in a second’

She looked out of the window and saw Kim step into the awning and zip it closed behind her and stood waiting.

Rhiannon looked out of the door

‘wont be a second, don't want to come out in just my underwear really’

Kim’s reply surprised her

‘probably not someone might see in and get a shock’

Rhiannon laughed again

‘I was thinking I didn’t want to shock or scare you off before I asked you what I want to know’

Kim giggled

‘I wouldn’t be shocked whatever, but its cool I have time Steve told me you wanted to ask me something and he said I could take my time’

Rhiannon looked at her and opening the door stepped out still in just bra and thong and as Kim looked at her she smiled

‘shocked’

Kim looked back,

‘not at all, I rather like the black lace look but for work I don't do it often, more granny pants and sports bras for work’

Rhiannon smiled

‘yeh I can see that, she sat down opposite Kim and crossing her legs watched as the girls eyes followed her movements’

Looking at Kim she spoke

‘kim how old are you’

Kim looked

‘just gone 18, was my birthday two weeks ago, I am here for the summer before Uni in September ‘

Rhiannon smiled at her

‘cool anyway the reason I asked for you to come is that I am thinking of trying for a job here and I wondered what it was really like to work here’

Kim looked at her

‘Its cool, nice site, the staff caravan is good, three of us all girls share , but you could use your own van I suppose, the boss is great, Steve is cool and the rest of the staff are nice to work with’

Rhiannon looked at her

‘Steve seems nice, does he ever try it on with you girls’

Kim giggled again

‘oh god no, he is so professional well either that or he is so shy, he wouldn’t dare and he is to old anyway’

Rhiannon looked at her

‘I don't think he is shy, probably the professional reason, I bet he is a kinky sod really he looks it, probably more submissive than dominant so wouldn’t dare try anything’

Kim looked at her, their eyes met as she spoke

‘Marie one of the other girls also said she thought Steve would be a sub slut I thought she was being silly, and besides even if he was none of us would dare try to find out’

Rhiannon smiled more now as she looked Kim up and down from head to toe and back again Kim shifted in her seat and Rhiannon smiled again as she continued

‘would you like Steve as your sub bitch then’

Kim looked at her

‘maybe, but I am not sure this is a good idea I think better go now’

Rhiannon stood up and stepped closer to Kim, her almost naked body only now inches from the girls face

‘okay Kim, I was just wondering, yeh you can go if you like, but if you stay maybe you will get Steve as your bitch to share with the others’

Kim looked at her, looking up and down Rhiannon’s body she felt a stirring between her legs, she paused unsure of what to do now, she should leave, she had played with girls before but this woman standing in front of her was something else.

Rhiannon looked down at her

‘kiss me Kim, kiss me now, we both know you want to’

Kim looked up at her and started to stand moving to kiss Rhiannon on the lips, Rhiannon laughed

‘not on my mouth, you know where I want kissing and I know where you want to kiss me’

As she spoke she put her hands on Kim’s shoulders and pushed her slowly without resistance to her knees, then she moved her hands to the back of Kim’s head and again with no resistance, she felt Kim’s lips touch the front of her thong just over her clit, she had been ready to cum when Kim arrived and she still needed to do so.

Kim kissed her again, harder this time, Rhiannon pulled her head closer and Kim looked up at her smiling she spoke softly

‘do you want to cum for me’

As she finished speaking she slipped her tongue between Rhiannon’s legs, Rhiannon moaned and Kim spoke again

‘I will take that as a yes then’

Again her tongue slipped between Rhiannon’s legs making her moan again, this time Kim carried on licking for a few seconds before stopping and speaking

‘you really do want to cum don't you, tell me you will try to get Steve on his knees begging for my cunt and I will make you cum now’

Rhiannon stared down at this girl between her legs, she expected many things but this girl was almost feeling as if she would be dominant rather than the submissive teenager she expected.

Kim slid her tongue back onto Rhiannon, not to her clit but slowly over her belly. Moving down towards the top of her thong, then her tongue moved across the front of her thong and onto her inner thighs, Rhiannon moaned as Kim spoke again;

‘do we have a deal or do I leave now’

Rhiannon moaned again, not just at the feelings between her legs but at the fact that all her will was being taken by this young girl only just eighteen, as she moaned she murmured

‘yes we have a deal’

Kim stood up and looking at Rhiannon smiled

‘on your bed now then, legs open and I will make you cum’

Rhiannon almost ran into the van, throwing herself onto the bed on her back she spread her legs side and as Kim stepped into the van she waited for the girl to come to the bed.

Kim stood over her and spoke

‘on your front’

Rhiannon rolled over and as she did so she felt a hard slap across her arse, then another then another, over and over again Kim spanked her, then as she stopped she spoke

‘that lady is because you invited me her to take advantage of me, thinking I would be an easy fuck, thinking you could get me in your bed and fuck me because I was young and innocent, well you were wrong I am young but far from innocent and inexperienced, so now you better spread your fucking legs wider so I can finger your cunt till you cum for me and then we will discuss what happens then’

Rhiannon spread her legs, Kim pressed her fingers into her cunt, one finger then two then three then all of her hand, pressing it in and out of Rhiannon she moved her other hand to Rhiannon’s arse and slid two fingers deep into it. Rhiannon screamed in pain and in pleasure as she instantly orgasmed onto Kim’s fingers.

The second she orgasmed Kim stepped away and looked down at Rhiannon writhing on the bed and laughed gently, Rhiannon rolled over and moved towards Kim who stepped back,

‘no chance lady, if you want my body it will have to be later tonight, but first you have to deliver Steve to me on his knees begging for my body, begging to be my bitch, or you never get to touch me’

Rhiannon smiled now looking at Kim she spoke

‘okay, but we do this my way or we don't do it at all, that means you do as I say completely and totally, I will not touch you at all, but you must do as I say’

Kim smiled back,

‘deal’

Rhiannon looked at her

‘Steve will be back here in about half an hour, so strip to your underwear’

Kim looked at her

‘I told you it wasn’t sexy though’

She slowly removed her shirts and shirt to reveal very unflattering underwear covering a very very sexy body.

Rhiannon looked at her

‘take them off’

Kim stripped naked and it took Rhiannon all her will power not to throw the little naked bitch onto the bed and jump on her, but instead she went to her drawer and pulled out a pair of pink lace knickers and a matching bra, she threw them at Kim and said

‘put those on’

Kim did but the knickers and bra were way too big on Kims tiny frame; she looked down and snarled

‘jesus, just wait I have the answer’

She picked up her phone and dialled a number when it was answered she spoke quickly and firmly

‘do me a job, go in my room, top drawer of the chest of drawers, there is a black underwear set there and some matching holdups, get them for me, bring them in a bag to the old camper with the blue awning in the bottom field, hurry up and don't ask why I will explain later’

There was a pause and she laughed into the phone

‘yes that set; and bring my black boots as well’

There was a pause and then she spoke

‘I hope so’

And disconnected the call, turning to Rhiannon she smiled

‘five minutes and I will have my lingerie, now what is your plan’

Rhiannon spoke quickly explaining what she planned on doing and as she finished Kim smiled

‘I take it that you have had him on his knees before then’

Rhiannon laughed

‘twice, sucked him off once too’

Kim grinned

‘oh I like your style, lets do it’

Ten minutes later the bell went and Kim answered coming back in the van with a bag he smiled at Rhiannon,

‘go wait in the awning so you get the full effect of my outfit’

Rhiannon did as she was told and after a few minutes she heard kim speak

‘are you ready’

Rhiannon laughed

‘go for it’

A second later Kim stood at the door of the camper looking out into the awning, the shy looking red head she had seen chatting to Steve was replaced by a sexy dominatrix, dressed in black lace bra and knickers and wearing a pair of very high very expensive looking high heeled thigh boots she stepped out of the van and stood before Rhiannon and said one word

‘kneel’

Rhiannon hesitated for two seconds before kneeling at Kim’s feet and then Kim spoke again

‘kiss my feet’

Rhiannon obeyed and as she did so Kim turned and walked into the camper, closing the door almost totally and looking out at Rhiannon from the window.

Rhiannon looked at her phone it was six o'clock, she looked out and saw Steve waiting a few feet away, she smiled and spoke to him

‘come in steve I have a game for us to play’

Steve walked in and looked at her

‘game’

She smiled

‘yes role play, something you want to do something you have surely thought about many times, something that I am sure you have wanked you cock thinking of’

Steve looked at her

‘do tell’

Rhiannon smiled back at him

‘strip and kneel and I will explain’

Steve as she expected obeyed her instantly, then she sat on the chair in front of him and spoke slowly;

‘earlier you were chatting to Kim, when we spoke I asked you if you wanted to shag her, you said you did, didn’t you’

Steve spoke slowly his cock throbbing as he spoke

‘yes that is what I said, I would love to fuck Kim, or more to the point have her fuck me’

Rhiannon laughed she knew Kim would be hearing all this through the open door and window carrying on she spoke again

‘you mean that you want to be her bitch like you are mine, I am leaving tomorrow but she is staying all summer, you would like to be her bitch, the fuck toy for one of your staff for the rest of the summer’

Steve moaned now

‘yes, but it cannot happen, if I am her fuck toy then the work will get in the way, I need to run the site and not have sex get in the way of the way I direct my staff’

Rhiannon smiled

‘the rules would be simple to agree, during her work hours you are the boss outside those hours you are the submissive bitch and serve her in any way she demands’

Steve moaned again

‘yes, I would love that’

Rhiannon smiled

‘well now it is time to play, close your eyes and from now on you will call me Kim, in fact you will call me Mistress Kim, you will address me as you would her, you will imagine that it is her you are serving not me, can you do that slut’

Steve closed his eyes as he spoke

‘yes I can Mistress Kim’

Rhiannon sat on a chair just in front of him and spoke again

‘stand in front of my bitch’

Steve stood up and she reached for his cock, taking it in her hand she pulled him towards her and seconds later had his thick cock in her mouth for the second time.

Caressing and sucking on him she watched his face and then she pulled away from him

‘do you like that bitch’

He moaned as she stopped sucking on his cock

‘yes Mistress Kim’

Rhiannon laughed

‘will you do anything I say now bitch’

He moaned at her

‘yes Mistress Kim’

Rhiannon smiled and reaching for a scarf she had laid nearby she wrapped it round his eyes, now he could see nothing at all.

As soon as he was blindfolded she sat in front of him and started to speak

‘now you fucking whore bitch, tell me how you want to serve me, tell me how long you have been wanting my body, tell me what you want to do to me, or what you want me to do to you’

Steve spoke, his cock throbbing as he did so

‘Mistress Kim, I have wanted you even since you started here, you are divine and I have looked at you many times, wanting to kneel at your feet, wanting to serve you like the bitch I am’

Rhiannon laughed

‘do you want to fuck your Mistress Kim’

Steve moaned

‘I would love too, but I know I never can, I know all I can do is serve you, worship you and watch as you enjoy yourself’

Rhiannon laughed again

‘but you slut, how can you serve me, you have to be my boss at work, you have to give me jobs, orders and instructions, how can you serve me like a bitch the rest of the time’

Steve bowed his head

‘I must confess Mistress Kim that I have done the same in the past with another goddess who worked here some years ago, it worked well, we were able to keep work and kink well apart so I am sure we could again’

Rhiannon smiled as she did so she turned to Kim and gestured her to come out of the van at the same time putting her finger to her lips to indicate she should be quiet’

As Kim approached Rhiannon stood up and following her direction Kim sat where she had been seated, walking behind her Rhiannon reached over her shoulders and slid her hands down over Kim’s breasts and down between her legs, Kim opened her legs wide to allow Rhiannon access to her soaking wet pussy.

As she stroked Kim she spoke again to Steve

‘now my bitch, let your mind wander, imagine Mistress Kim sitting in front of you dressed in black lace and boots, imagine me behind her reaching round and caressing her body, imagine one of my hands on her mouth to stop her moaning one of my hands between her legs to make her moan’

Steve moaned and mumbled

‘oh fuck that would be awesome’

Rhiannon smiled and moving forward pulled Kim's head back and kissed her long deep and hard on the mouth, forcing her tongue deep into Kim’s throat’

Then she pulled away and speaking again to Steve described the kiss she had just given Kim; then she moved away from Kim, walking behind Steve she whispered in his ear

‘I promised you a surprise, are you ready’

Steve moaned

‘yes’

Rhiannon laughed gently as she spoke

‘I am leaving tomorrow remember and it is unlikely I will ever come back, I would love you to be my slut bitch forever, but that wouldn’t work so I decided to gift you to Kim as hers, if you agree’

Steve moaned and spoke

‘agree, of course I agree, but I do not know how you would do it, but I wish you could’

Rhiannon laughed again

‘I don't need to do it, I have already done it you fucking whore’

Then she pulled the blindfold from Steve’s face and he saw Kim inches from his face, dressed in lace and heels, he gasped and his cock exploded untouched spraying spunk onto the floor of the awning at Kim’s feet.

Both Kim and Rhiannon laughed and looking down at Steve Kim spoke

‘now you fucking cunt, get dressed and get out, you will find out when I want you to start your service, and consider this, what you have done for Rhiannon will be nowhere near the depth of submission you will have to me’

Steve dressed and walked out and after he had left Kim turned to Rhiannon and smiling spoke

‘thank you sexy lady, now get on your knees between my legs where he was kneeling’

Rhiannon did as she said and as she knelt between Kim's legs Kim reached down and taking Rhiannon by the hair pushed her head down to the floor as she sneered

‘now if you want my cunt clean his fucking spunk from the floor and then you can lick me’

Rhiannon moved faster, rising up and pulling from Kim's grip pushed the younger woman backwards onto the floor in the awning moving over her she spoke

‘fuck off you dirty cunt, I have given you Steve, now you are fucking mine’

As she spoke she forced her hand between Kim’s legs, pulling her lace knickers to the side she rammed her fingers deep into Kim and the younger woman moaned and opened her legs, at the same time Rhiannon moved and straddling Kim's face she sat down hard on her mouth and spoke

‘now fucking make me cum you dirty young whore, make me cum now and make me cum hard’

As she forced her cunt down on Kim's face she pressed her fingers in and out of Kim's cunt, finger fucking her hard and rough, Kim moaned and then gasped as she exploded onto Rhiannon’s fingers, then as she moaned she licked hard on Rhiannon’s clit and seconds later Rhiannon orgasmed onto Kim's mouth.

The two girls lay spent on the floor and as they relaxed Kim moved slowly standing up she smiled down at Rhiannon

‘that was fucking hot, I know you are leaving tomorrow, but I have the morning off, pop down to the staff van before you go and meet the other girls, they are as dirty as we are, and a final session may be what you need before you leave’

Rhiannon looked up and smiled

‘we will see what the morning brings, maybe I will visit’

As she looked Kim dressed and walked from the awning heading towards her van.

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Dam

By *otonfoxMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Mmm that was incredibly good

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmmm fantastic

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *issitCouple
over a year ago

Banbury

Brilliant story. I love Rhiannon

By *ey1977Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

Perfect writing as always!!

By *lwaysHorny1000Woman
over a year ago

Gosport

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *rincess PhoenixWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

Your stories are always so hot they leave me soaking wet

By *igger9969Man
over a year ago

Aberdare

over a year ago

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

Hot story

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Fantastic!

over a year ago

Great story! Loving the daily installments

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Cock stirring as always

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

By *ompip3Couple
over a year ago

Paisley

Loving it, going camping at the end of this month!

By *aidbackcpleCouple
over a year ago

nr stockton

awesome story xx

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

over a year ago

Bradford

Chapter Seven

Rhiannon stood up, stripping off what was left of her clothes she grabbed a towel, wrapping it round herself she made sure she was covered and smiling to herself thought about the hot shower waiting in the shower block.

Walking past the three small tents she saw two young guys in their late teens or early twenties sitting reading and drinking beer outside them, as she walked past she felt their eyes on her as she walked by, smiling she raised the back of the towel a little almost but not quite flashing her bare arse at them.

A few yards further on she met two young ladies walking towards her, they were both draped in towels as she was, one a very tall blonde with hair cascading down her back and the second a short well rounded brunette her hair cropped short and shaved down one side in a large V shape.

As they met Rhiannon the taller blonde smiled and spoke

‘if you are heading for the showers, I would wait a while they have just been invaded by about 9 young lads from the school group down in the bottom field its mayhem’.

Rhiannon looked at her and smiling back replied

‘thanks, in that case I think its coffee first and then a shower later’

The girls smiled

‘well we are about to open wine so if you prefer that to coffee you can join us if you wish’

Rhiannon looked at the two of them, her mind wandering not to wine but to what was under the towels and she smiled

‘sounds good, let me just pop back to the van and grab some clothes’

The brunette laughed

‘ah you are the lady in the camper, we have just put our tents next to your van, I am Chloe and this is Lauren’

Rhiannon smiled

‘hey, I am Rhiannon and I assume you are with the two guys that were sat by the tents’

Lauren the blonde looked at her

‘well we are with them in so far as we are walking the same way along the coast path and we are sort of tagging along together, not with them as in they are not our boyfriends or anything’

Rhiannon smiled

‘thats fine by me, I am on my own so I have no one even tagging along with me’

Lauren looked at her, was this girl checking her out Rhiannon wondered and as she wondered Lauren spoke again

‘besides we are much more into women than we are into men’

Chloe gasped

‘Lauren, you cant be telling a perfect stranger that, she doesn’t need to know and now she will think you are either after her body, or trying to scare her’

Before Lauren could speak Rhiannon smiled and said

‘well one is unlikely and the other I can cope with, and you can read into that what you wish, now I am off for some shorts and a T shirt I will be over in five minutes’

As she turned she heard Chloe speak

‘or you could stay in the towel and save yourself a trip’

Rhiannon turned sure now what these two were after and she smiled

‘on one condition, you stay in your towels and don't dress’

Lauren laughed

‘deal, we were intending to tease Josh and Oliver a little anyway, you should see the bulges in their shorts when we do I bet they are both huge’

Rhiannon smiled

‘I thought you were not into men young lady’

She laughed

‘I didn’t say that I said we prefer women not that we are not into men’

Laughing Rhiannon turned again and walking towards the three tents and the two men seated outside them she remarked

‘Just like me then girls’

As the three of them reached the tents Lauren spoke to Josh and Oliver

‘hey guys, meet our new friend Rhiannon, she is into towels like we are’

Oliver looked up from his book

‘yeh we noticed hi Rhiannon’

Rhiannon smiled at him

‘I am glad you noticed, I rather like being noticed by sexy young men’

Josh looked up then

‘its hard not to notice when you have three sexy ladies in not much more than towels in front of you don't you think’

Rhiannon laughed

‘I don't know about Lauren and Chloe guys but I have nothing more than a towel on’

As she finished and the words sank into their minds she noticed the front of both their pairs of shorts start to rise and she smiled.

Lauren spoke next

‘well I think we have slightly more on than you then, I certainly have knickers on and I suspect Chloe does too’

Rhiannon laughed

‘hmm so getting me here under false pretences are you ladies, maybe I should go and get some clothes on after all, unless ‘

She let the word unless trail off after she finished and both Chloe and Lauren looked at her and Chloe spoke

‘unless what ?’

Rhiannon smiled a sweet smile and then looking at them both spoke

‘unless you both loose the knickers’

Lauren looked at her

‘so you want us to take our knickers off here do you’

Rhiannon smiled at them and glancing at Josh and Oliver she laughed

‘well I was thinking of something slightly different if you dare, but mostly that yes’

Chloe looked at her

‘slightly different’

Rhiannon slowly spoke looking Chloe in the eyes as she did so

‘yeh, but I don't want to shock or scare you so maybe as you are so young keep them on’

Chloe laughed

‘we are old enough Rhiannon and nothing shocks us or scares us so come on you started so finish’

Rhiannon smiled

‘well I had two ideas, both naughty one involving these two gentlemen and one not’

Lauren looked at her,

‘maybe the not one for now I think’

Rhiannon smiled

‘okay that one is simple. Lauren kneel in front of Chloe and take her knickers off then Chloe kneel in front of Lauren and take her knickers off, if you dare of course, if not thats fine’

As she spoke all three girls looked at Josh and Oliver, the two guys were staring at Rhiannon and all three girls saw the bulges in their shorts growing by the second.

Chloe looked at Rhiannon

‘if we are playing dares, just be careful you don't start something you can’t finish’

Rhiannon looked at her

‘I never start something I can’t finish, so knickers off or do I go get dressed’

As Chloe knelt in front of Lauren to start to remove her knickers Rhiannon walked behind Josh and Oliver to watch, the two guys eyes were locked on the girls and they didn’t turn round as Rhiannon quickly glanced round the camp site, saw no one was around and opened her towel revealing her body to Lauren; at the same time she raised a finger to her lips to indicate to Lauren not to speak’

She watched as Chloe slowly pulled down Laurens knickers to the floor and off her legs before handing them to her.

Rhiannon quickly closed the towel and watched as Lauren knelt in front of Chloe and as Chloe had done for her she slowly lowered her friends knickers down and off, and as she had before Rhiannon opened her towel this time showing her body to Chloe and as before indicating for her to be quiet.

Once the two girls were without underwear Rhiannon moved back in front of them and taking both pairs of knickers she spoke to the girls;

‘I have wine in my van, come help me choose which ones to bring over one of you’

In an instant both girls said

‘I will’

Rhiannon smiled

‘both come then’

As she turned and started walking away she looked at Josh and Oliver

‘we will be back in a few minutes with wine, look after these for now’

With that she threw Chloes knickers to Josh and Lauren's to Oliver and as the guys caught then she walked away followed by Chloe and Lauren.

Seconds later the three of them entered the awning of Rhiannon's camper as soon as the door was closed Rhiannon turned and letting the towel drop she reached forward and pulled the towels from Lauren and Chloe as the two of the gasped loudly Rhiannon moved even closer and kissing first Lauren and the Chloe she spoke

‘so girls, how old are you’

The two of them both said together eighteen and Rhiannon laughed

‘yeh okay I believe you, I am way older and you can believe that too or not as the case maybe, now you may have started to guess what I am like, so now you are both naked in front of me, I will give you the chance to get your towels and leave or stay and see what happens’

Neither girl moved, they were looking Rhiannon up and down, unsure what to do or what was going on, Rhiannon moved her hands down the two girls bodies from tits to bellies before sliding one hand between each girls legs and onto their obviously soaking wet cunts, again the girls gasped and Rhiannon laughed

‘leave or cum, choose’

As she spoke she started to work the girls clits with her fingers, neither moved so she spoke again

‘leave or cum choose’

Lauren gasped

‘cum, please’

Chloe moaned

‘yes cum please’

Rhiannon worked them harder and faster and seconds later the two girls both exploded at the same time onto her hands, as they did so Rhiannon spoke again

‘turn round’

In silence the both obeyed her and she slid her cum soaked fingers down their backs to their buttocks and parting them slid her fingers slowly yet purposefully to their ass holes before speaking again

‘now leave or have your arses teased’

Neither girl moved or spoke so she spoke again

‘leave or have you ass holes fingered, choose’

Chloe spoke first

‘finger me’

Lauren spoke then

‘and me, please’

As they spoke Rhiannon slipped a finger into each of the girls arses, and smiled as she spoke

‘bend over touch your toes you dirty little sluts’

There was no comment from either but they both bent forwards allowing Rhiannon's fingers to penetrate further into them, as she fingered them she spoke

‘I need to cum, in a minute you are going to lick me, one of you is going to lick my cunt to make me cum, at the same time the other is going to lick my arse hole, I will decide in a minute who is doing what, or of course you can leave one of you or both’

Neither girl spoke and Rhiannon laughed

‘good, I am going to have so much fun with you four’

Pulling her fingers from the girls she stepped away, looking at them she smiled

‘actually I have a better idea, come in the van now’

The two of them followed her in and she pointed at the bed, get on there, I am going to get on with you, Chloe you are going to lick me, Lauren you are going to lick Chloe and I am going to lick Lauren; lets us all cum at least once and then we will find something to really torment the guys with, I hope they are enjoying your knickers now.

Seconds later the three of them were spread across the bed in the camper van, three mouths locked hard on three soaking cunts, tongues pressing deep into each other, Laruen knew how to get Chloe off she had done it many times and it wasn’t long before Chloe was moaning and soaking Lauren's face, as she started to cum it triggered Lauren to start to cum as well and she exploded squirting all over Rhiannon, this set off a chain reaction as Rhiannon started to cum and soak Chloe, as the three of them all orgasmed almost at the same time Rhiannon pulled away, but as she did so Chloe grabbed her and pulled her back, locking her mouth on Rhiannon's still pulsing cunt she licked and sucked hard on her clit, at the same time Rhiannon felt Lauren grab her head and drag her deeper into her own cunt, the two girls moved slightly and Rhiannon found herself trapped, unable to release herself from between Lauren's legs and unable to move from Chloe’s mouth she somehow realised that Lauren and Chloe had parted and now they were moving solely to torment Rhiannon. One locked on her cunt and her face locked between the others legs she heard Lauren speak;

‘harder Chloe, make the bitch cum again, get the old bitch to soak you, make her cum, make her moan and make her get me off again, I need to cum onto her fucking face, make the fucking old whore cum, show her the power of teenage girls’

Hearing this heightened even more Rhiannon’s pleasure the last days had given her an appetite for younger girls she never knew she had and inevitably she orgasmed again, once then twice as Chloe licked at her soaking pulsing cunt.

Then she heard Lauren again

‘make me cum you bitch, make me cum or she stays there and eats your fucking cunt till you cant take anymore, she will make you cum over and over till you beg for mercy, make me cum you fucking whore’

Rhiannon needed no more telling than that and seconds later she pressed her teeth into Lauren's clit and felt Lauren gasp and then explode.

Then Chloe released her, she moved, tried to roll over but she only succeeded in rolling more towards and under Lauren, Lauren moved now, straddling Rhiannon and sitting down hard on Rhiannon's face, grinding her soaking cunt down hard onto the woman's mouth she moaned louder and then orgasmed again into Rhiannon's face.

As she exploded she leaned forward, laying over Rhiannon she locked her mouth on Rhiannon's cunt, her tongue sliding deep into Rhiannon as she in turn tongued Lauren deep and hard, as she licked Lauren ran her hands down Rhiannon's legs, gripping her ankles and spreading her legs wider and wider, as she did so Rhiannon felt something on her ankles but her orgasm took over all feeling as Lauren made her cum again, then she felt her arms held and pulled up over her head, assuming it was Chloe she ignored what was happening until she felt the unmistakable sensation of her arms being secured by something.

As soon as she realised her arms were bound tight her mind went to her feet and as she tried to move them she realised that they were bound as well.

As she struggled to free herself she felt Lauren move and lift off her body, now she saw Chloe standing by the bed smiling and as Lauren moved off Rhiannon Chloe spoke gently into Rhiannon's ear;

‘your safe word is Volkswagen, use it and we will release you, anything else and we will ignore it and carry on doing whatever we are doing, use it now if you wish and we will leave, after untying you.

Rhiannon smiled up at her

‘maybe later, go for it you kinky bitches’

As she finished speaking Rhiannon saw the camper van door open and Josh and Oliver stepped inside, both were naked and both as she had been led to believe had huge cocks both at least 9 or ten inches in length and thick as Rhiannon's wrist.

Josh looked at Rhiannon helpless in front of him and moved towards her smiling, looking at Lauren he spoke to her

‘well done, this one is fucking hot, I think I am going to fuck her now’

Kneeling between Rhiannon's legs he moved closer and closer, half expecting Rhiannon to stop him, instead she looked up and spoke

‘fuck me little boy, fuck me and fill me you will cum before I do’

Josh moved faster now, his huge cock forced deep into Rhiannon's soaking cunt. Pressing herself as best she could to meet his thrusts she started to speak again

‘fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me faster’

Before she could speak again she felt Chloe move to her side and in a second Chloe had mounted her face and was pressing herself down onto Rhiannon's mouth. Rhiannon moaned again, as she started to lick deep into Chloe’s cunt, she knew Chloe was hot and so wet that she would be cumming soon and seconds later she did, squirting into Rhiannon's mouth, as she did so she started to lift off Rhiannon who gasped two words

‘stay there’

Needing no more encouragement Chloe pressed back down onto Rhiannon's mouth and exploded again and again until she had cum four times; Rhiannon was drenched her mouth dripped cum from the corners, her hair was covered in Chloe’s cum and as Chloe stood up her soaking cunt dripped more onto Rhiannon’s face tits and belly.

As she moved away Rhiannon felt Josh start to raise his pace, pounding his thick hard cock deeper and deeper into her; faster and faster he rammed it into her soaking cunt, she looked at him his eyes met hers and she spoke;

‘give me it you fucking bastard, fill me with your fucking spunk’

Josh hesitated he slowly moved back as if to pull out of her before he exploded, she smiled and half laughed

‘fucking whimp, give it me now, fill me you fucking bastard’

Josh did, he exploded hard and fast filling her cunt with his spunk, his cock throbbing harder and harder as he finally stopped cumming into her, then he stepped away as he did so Oliver moved between her legs and at the same time Lauren straddled her face Rhiannon smiled

‘do it; do it like they did, use me like the fuck toy that you want, make me take it all’

Oliver looked down at her, his cock sliding deep into her, even thicker than Josh’s he started to press into her, then she felt Lauren's pussy over her face, Lauren lowering down onto her and speaking at the same time

‘you thought she soaked you; you are really in for it now, make me squirt whore, make me squirt and cum’

Rhiannon said nothing, she pressed her tongue deep into Lauren and felt the younger woman tense over her face.

Oliver started fucking Rhiannon, his cock throbbing as he rammed into her cunt soaking from her cum and Josh’s spunk, over and over again he forced deeper and deeper into her, as Lauren rode her face more roughly than she had ever been ridden, her mouth locked on Lauren cunt she could hardly breath and gasping for air she moaned softly, Lauren laughed as she heard the noise

‘aw cant the dirty whore breath, well if you want me to get off I will but I think it is time you learned how a hot teenage girl makes an old lady like you suffer’

Pressing down harder she made Rhiannon gasp and move her head to the side more to get a breath, at the same time Rhiannon orgasmed onto Oliver’s cock, she had been fighting this for so long when she exploded she lifted her body off the bed in ecstasy almost throwing Lauren off and pulling her body from Olivers cock.

Her orgasm caused Oliver to cum, he shot spunk deep into her as he grabbed her to prevent her movement freeing his cock from her, then Lauren orgasmed, she gushed, she squirted and she soaked Rhiannon, over and over again her cunt gushed over Rhiannon's face, the more she orgasmed the harder she pressed onto Rhiannon and the deeper Rhiannon's tongue went into her causing her to cum again.

Minutes later sated Lauren rose from Rhiannon's face and looking down smiled

‘well well the bitch can really eat cunt, and she can take cock’

As she spoke Josh moved back into Rhiannon's view and as he smiled he spoke

‘yeh she can take cock and she is going to take it again unless she uses her safe word now’

Rhiannon looked at his hard thick cock, he had taken a while to cum first time, this time she knew he would take even longer, she looked up and spoke

‘safe word, go fuck yourself if you think I am ever going to give it to your cock young man eighteen you may be, but I am not scared of you’

Josh moved forward and as he forced his cock into Rhiannon he laughed

‘who said I was eighteen you whore’

Then as he pressed into her Chloe moved back over Rhiannon and spoke

‘cunt eating time whore, make me cum again’

Rhiannon knew that she wouldn’t cum as easy this time either but as Chloe lowered down onto her mouth she knew she had no choice but to lick or give in and use her safe word.

Chloe orgasmed and like Lauren had she sat down harder and harder onto Rhiannon's mouth, every twenty seconds or so she raised slightly leaving Rhiannon a chance to gasp in a breath and each time she spoke

‘say it cunt, give in admit defeat, say it’

Rhiannon moaned and each time Chloe demanded she use her safe word Rhiannon's reply was the same;

‘fuck off’

The more Rhiannon goaded her the harder Chloe sat on her face, at the same time Josh fucked her harder and harder; faster and faster.

Rhiannon orgasmed over and over as Josh fucked her and then finally Josh tensed and sent his spunk deep into Rhiannon's pulsing cunt.

The second he had cum he pulled out of her and Chloe dismounted from her face, Rhiannon gasped as she saw Oliver replace Josh between her legs with his cock again hard, Lauren straddled Rhiannon's face again and looking down smiled at her;

‘fucking number four for you now you cunt, but this time its your fucking arse that gets filled not your cunt, so you fucking whore, use your safe word now and save your arse from punishment’

Rhiannon looked up at her

‘fuck off cunt’

Were her only words and as she finished speaking she felt Oliver’s cock touch her arse and then without any gentleness at all he forced into her; she moaned she gasped and as he started to fuck her she started to scream, but her sounds were blanketed out by Lauren sitting down hard on her mouth again.

The fucking and riding continued, Rhiannon had no idea as to how long it went on, her body wracked with pain and pleasure in equal amounts she moaned and murmured as she licked sucked and nibbled at Lauren's cunt, Lauren orgasmed two or three times, then Rhiannon did and then finally Oliver exploded into Rhiannon's arse.

Suddenly all contact was gone, everything went quiet and instantly Rhiannon slept, or dozed or both she had no idea what or why it happened.

The next thing she knew she was awake with the sun streaming into the van through the open curtains, she moved slowly, everything ached, she couldn’t decide if it was a good ache or a bad ache, the van was empty, she was alone, she was untied and laid naked on the bed, the bed was a mess, she was a mess, her hair body pussy and ass covered and filled with spunk and cum.

She rolled over, slowly rising to her feet and looking around her, her mind slowly remembering the night before and how she had been used by the four teenagers.

She walked to the door of the camper, looking out of the awning she saw the tents where Josh, Oliver, Chloe and Lauren had been staying were gone.

She ran her hands down her body to her belly and then done to her legs, as she looked down she saw something written on her inner thighs in black ink, written in small yet legible letters were four names, Josh, Oliver, Chloe and Lauren, after each name were six numbers separated by dashes, dates, she did the maths and gasped in shock as she realised why they had written them on her.

Sitting down in the van, she made a coffee and sat there her mind trying to make sense of what had happened.

After two cups of coffee, her mind working and her body now feeling more like hers, she remembered that she needed to get ready to leave the site today, grabbing her towel and shorts and T shirts she set off to the showers.

over a year ago

wow

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

I wonder what the dates were

over a year ago

Omg that was hot.

By *hunderballs68Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Wow.

By *issitCouple
over a year ago

Banbury

Brilliant, love it.

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Fabulous story

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Cracking story ,

Xx

By *nneedoffun2020Man
over a year ago

Grantham

By *ompip3Couple
over a year ago

Paisley

I'll bet it's going to be a memorable last day in site!

over a year ago

By *lwaysHorny1000Woman
over a year ago

Gosport

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *ardnreddyMan
over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Keep going

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

Fabulous

over a year ago

Bradford

Chapter 8.

Walking or more like staggering across the field she hoped no one would see her; but of course someone did, Kim !

As Rhiannon walked slowly towards the shower block with no one around Kim emerged from the block, dressed in her normal work shorts, boots and T shirt she carried a bucket and mop and had clearly been cleaning the shower block.

As Rhiannon looked at her Kim smiled and spoke

‘bloody hell lady, you must have had either a very bad night, or a very good one; come on do tell’

Rhiannon smiled a half smile

‘a bit of both, lets just say four people had their evil way with me and I mean evil’

Kim laughed

‘ah you mean the four that were opposite you in the tents’

Rhiannon looked

‘yep those four, long story, look I need a shower and something to get indelible ink off, any ideas’

Kim looked open mouthed at her

‘ink’

She queried

Rhiannon snapped a little harsher than she meant to

‘yes fucking ink, seems I was tramp stamped with names and dates of birth, I am surprised that they didn’t write their bloody social media addresses too’

Kim laughed

‘come in and show me lets see what we can do’

As they walked into the shower block Kim put up the ‘closed for cleaning’ sign and locked the door behind them both, turning to Rhiannon she spoke

‘okay slut, lets see what you have been up to’

Rhiannon was not in the mood to be a slut, but nor was she in the mood to argue so in silence she dropped the towel.

Kim moved closer, looking Rhiannon up and down she saw the writing on her inner thighs and laughed, she looked at Rhiannon's cunt and turning her round looked at her arse, then she stood up and walked round Rhiannon before speaking again

‘fucking hell slut, you are literally covered in cum and spunk, and I suspect full of it as well, how many times did you get fucked last night

‘Rhiannon half smiled

‘no idea, I lost count at ten, mostly my cunt some in my arse, but I cant remember much after the eighth, so it could have been more, as for my mouth, I had pussy on it for hours literally and they cum on me dozens of times, and I cum almost as many, so no wonder I am a mess’

Kim laughed

‘well get clean, inside and out then come down to the staff caravan I have something there that will get that writing off’

Rhiannon smiled now a genuine smile

‘thank you’

Kim laughed

‘but it will cost you’

Rhiannon looked and Kim smiled

‘you seem to like licking cunt, and I need to cum, so thats the deal’

Rhiannon looked at her

‘bitch, but you have a deal I will be there once I have showered and packed the van up’

Kim laughed

‘see you in an hour or so my slut’

As Kim walked away Rhiannon stared after her, she needed to get rid of this writing on her inner thighs, and she knew she had nothing in the van to do it, not sure of where to buy anything she decided that Kim was her best option, and besides one last pussy to lick before she left the site was making her abused cunt tingle, she just hoped Kim wouldn’t want to touch her body much.

The long hot shower passed her by, her mind wandering to what she had to do that day, she dried and dressed in her shorts and cropped top knowing that the sun was shining outside looking down she could see that the writing on her inner thigh was mostly covered by her tight shorts so smiling to herself she walked from the shower block and back to her van.

She had taken down the awning and packed the van away many times, but today took longer her body ached all over and her mind was still on what Kim had said in the shower block.

Finally with everything ready, she slipped into the drivers seat of the van and moved slowly across the site towards the gate; stopping by the main building she parked the van and locking it walked past the reception building to the area where the two staff caravans were sited.

Wondering which was which she walked towards the first one and on a post saw the sign

‘Steves man shed’

Smiling she went to the other and saw a similar sign

‘Ladies van no men allowed’

Laughing she knocked on the door and Kim opened it; still wearing her work T shirt but now in a short mini skirt rather than shorts and she was barefoot rather than booted as before.

Smiling she spoke

‘come in Rhiannon, lets see if we can sort you out’

As Rhiannon entered the caravan she suddenly realised that Kim was not alone sitting in the lounge area of the caravan were two other girls all about the same age as Kim and clearly students working there for the summer.

Kim laughed as she spoke

‘Rhiannon this is Leah and Tori’

Both girls stood up and walked towards Rhiannon, Leah a tall slim black girl, much taller than Rhiannon at least 6ft tall and with legs that went up well over Rhiannon's waist Tori completely the opposite short and stocky yet not fat, big tits barely contained by the T shirt and bra she wore, both the girls were dressed identically to Kim in mini skirts and t shirts as Rhiannon looked she was interrupted by Kim

‘come in my bedroom and lets see what we can do slut’

Rhiannon whirled round looking at Kim; Kim laughed

‘yes they know you are a slut, they know why you are here and if you want to get that writing off, just go with the flow slut’

Rhiannon looked at Kim and smiled

‘yes Miss Kim’

Kim laughed

‘Well if you are in that sort of sub mood fucking strip naked here and now’

As she spoke she sat down on the sofa in the van and Leah and Tori sat one each side of her.

Rhiannon looked at the three of them and slowly and with resignation stripped until she was standing naked in front of the three girls;

Kim smiled up at her,

‘come here lets see if this will take the tramp stamps off you slut’

Rhiannon stepped forward and Kim picked up a sponge; as soon as she squeezed it slightly a smell of some sort of chemical filled the caravan, Kim moved forward with the sponge and smiling spoke

‘right, I suspect this will sting a little and may make your skin red do you still want to try’

Rhiannon looked down

‘just do it please’

Kim moved the sponge slowly over one of the names written on her inner thigh and in seconds it was reduced to a small black smudge with a slightly red surround.

Kim smiled

‘it works so here is the deal you get that one off for free, now if you want the next one doing you lick Leah till she cums, then for the third to be removed you have to lick Tori till she cums and the final one you lick me; is that a deal’

Rhiannon smiled and spoke

‘of course where does this happen’

Leah laughed and spreading her legs wide and lifting her skirt she said simply

‘here and now make me cum you fucking slut’

As she did that Tori moved so that Leah was in the middle of the three girls, as Rhiannon knelt between Leah legs Tori grabbed her right hand and pressed it into her bare cunt, at the same time Kim grabbed her left and did the same, now Rhiannon was on her knees her mouth on Leah and one hand deep into the cunts of the other two girls; her own cunt started to drip the pain of the night before forgotten she was horny and she need to be touched; however her hands were locked between Kim and Tori’s legs and she suspected that for sometime she would not be touching herself if at all.

Pressing her tongue deep into Leah she knew that the girl was going to cum soon in fact in seconds Leah grabbed the back of her head and moaned;

‘fucking god, fucking hell lick my black cunt your fucking slut make me fucking cum now, make me fucking cummmmmmmmmmmmm’

She did, her cunt exploding hard and hot onto Rhiannon’s mouth as she orgasmed she held Rhiannon's head and pressed her harder into her soaking cunt.

Rhiannon licked her and as Leah started to relax Rhiannon gripped her clit with her teeth and gently bit into it, at the same time sucking hard. Leah moaned again

‘you fucking bitch oh my god you fucking whore’

As she spoke she orgasmed again his time her cunt squirted and gushed wetter and wetter, she pushed Rhiannon away forcing her back till her hands slipped from Tori and Kim she fell back onto the floor and Leah looked down at her

‘you fucking dirty cunt no one has ever done that to me before never ever, you fucking whore’

Leah moved quickly pinning Rhiannon to the ground there was no way Rhiannon could move from under Leah, not that she wanted to. As Leah held her down on her back Tori stepped forward and straddling Rhiannon's face she slowly lowered her bare cunt down on the Rhiannon's mouth as she spoke

‘my turn now you fucking whore make me cum make me cum soon or else you will be drinking something else from me you dirty cunt’

Rhiannon knew just what she meant and her mouth and tongue started to work on Toir’s already soaking cunt.

As she did she felt her body moved half onto its side, her legs were held apart and seconds later she felt the unmistakable feeling of another cunt being pressed against her and ground onto it hard and slow.

Being forced backwards and forwards her body was moving slowly, her cunt aching from the pounding the night before her mind wondering who was rubbing against her; then she felt her nipples gripped fingers locked round them and squeezed, harder and harder her nipples were pulled, further and further from her body they were stretched.

As she felt the pain on her nipples and between her legs Tori exploded into her mouth, she was soaked again in an instant, Tori pressed down harder and harder as she orgasmed, Rhiannon squirmed for breath her body held between the girl on her cunt, the one holding her nipples and the one grinding down mercilessly onto her face. She squirmed harder, and as she did Tori grabbed her hair and stopped her moving her head then just as Rhiannon thought she would pass out Tori stood up and looked down at her victim.

Laughing she spoke

‘I really wanted to stay on your face even longer whore, but Kim told me to get off and let you breath, clearly she is not as sadistic as me’

Kim smiled

‘cheeky bitch, its not that, it is the fact that is my turn on the fucking whores mouth and I need to cum’

As Kim lowered down onto Rhiannon's mouth Rhiannon felt the pressure on her cunt increase again it was clear that it was Leah grinding into her as Kim rode her face.

Then the pressure on her cunt disappeared, seconds passed as she licked and sucked on Kim's cunt, then she heard a noise a low buzzing, she knew instantly what it was, a vibrator and she knew where it was going and it did her lips were spread none to gently and her cunt was filled with thick vibrating hard plastic as Leah slid the vibe deep into her.

Rhiannon moaned and as she did so she heard another noise, lower than the first but just as insistent, a second vibe, her mind raced and as she thought about what was coming she felt the coldness of lube on her ass hole and a second later the second vibe was pressed deep into her aching ass hole.

She moaned and as she did so Kim grabbed her hair dragging her mouth harder onto her soaking cunt, then she orgasmed not once not twice but three times in quick succession into Rhiannon's mouth; Rhiannon gasped she tried to move from the deluge but she was pinned and she had to drink most of what came from Kim and the rest dribbled down her face as Kim rode her.

Then suddenly Kim stood up, the vibes were removed from her cunt and arse and she watched as the three girls stepped back and returned to sitting on the sofa.

The three of them looked down at Rhiannon, then Kim picked up Rhiannon's clothes and throwing them down to Rhiannon spoke

‘now fucking get out bitch, you can dress outside, now leave we are going to bed to play and you are not invited’

Rhiannon looked up

‘what about the writing’

Leah laughed

‘stupid cunt; you were so busy licking pussy you never realised that I clean your fucking legs. Now do as you are told and get out before we keep your fucking clothes and throw you out naked to walk back to your van like the fucking whore you are.

Rhiannon picked up her clothes she slipped out of the door in silence and looking around was glad no one could see her, she pulled on her shorts and shirt and walked back to her van barefoot she slipped into the van driving seat, starting it up she looked down at her boots and seeing a small piece of paper tucked into them she read it;

‘thank you Rhiannon anytime you are back in this area ring us’

Under that she saw a phone number and the note was signed

‘Miss Kim, Miss Leah, Miss Toni’

She smiled and tucked the note into the glove box of the van.

Pulling out of the site she smiled, then her mood changed a little as she realised her break was over and now it was time to return to the real world and resume her life as a wife and a mother.

over a year ago

Amazing twist at the end. Xx

over a year ago

Anyone else want to know what was written on the legs lol

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Brilliant,

Xx

By *onsi69Man
over a year ago

llanfairpg

Nice one

By *0 Shades of RedCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Excellent tale as always ....

By *issitCouple
over a year ago

Banbury

Fantastic story. Love it. Looking forward to more of your stories, they are always so well written and horny as hell!

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

I’m a sticky mess

By *ompip3Couple
over a year ago

Paisley

Brilliant again, thanks for that!

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

over a year ago

That was amazing

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *lwaysHorny1000Woman
over a year ago

Gosport

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

Fabulous story

over a year ago

Bradford

Thank you all, I am trying to come up with an idea for a new one ..... watch the forum xxxxxxxxxx

By *xperiencedman98Man
over a year ago

Dartford

You could finish tashas story ?

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

Fantastic story and so well written

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

A wonderful story, well written and very sexy!

By *exhillboyMan
over a year ago

Vilamoura Portugal

Pure filth, disgusting and degrading to women, just the way we like them

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Wow that has been such a horny ride

By *ip73Man