Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Presentation at the gym

Jump to newest

By *hineOnUCrazyDiamond OP   Woman
over a year ago

reading

PART 1

Touching up my lipstick and checking my hair in the car mirror, I’m feeling slightly apprehensive as I’m about to give my Presentation I’ve been Working so hard on after Spotting an opportunity at the local new gym.

I slide my Stocking covered feet into my stilettos and climb out the car pulling at my Skirt that had hoisted up my legs as I drove.

I rummage for my glasses in my handbag as I walk across the car park.

I follow the signs to reception and I can’t help but have naughty cheeky thoughts. Thoughts wondering if the new owner of this gym is as sexy as the voice I’ve grown so fond and familiar with over the past months. I’ve always had a weakness for a strong cockney accent, to me it echos a real man.

I press the buzzer to be welcomed by that same voice

“hiya it’s Lizzie for the presentation”.

“Oh hi come on in Lizzie Push the door love”.

I take a deep breath as I grab one if the handles to the double doors that wait ahead of me when I walk in. It leads straight into a Unmanned small reception area. I follow the Sound of Music and the occasional groan and panting sound. I find myself in the main gym area as I glance across the large room I stop as i spot the toned tanned back of a man lifting weights.

I’m enjoying what I’m seeing far to much to interrupt his workout. Enjoying seeing The shape of each and every prominent muscle from his shoulder blades down his back and I can’t quite believe how tight his shorts are on his extremely firm arse as he bends down to place the weights on the floor.

Jesus I find that I’m picturing running my long red polished nails down his neck to the waistband of his shorts and then I feel a tingle. A sharpe hot tingle in my pussy. For fuck sake Lizzie what are you doing.

“Alright Lizzie” the strong cockney accent shakes me out of my pErving daze. All I can do is raze my had as I can’t seem to manage any words. How the hell am I going to do a half an hour presentation in this state common in this state, get a grip girl.

Using a small town I watch he wants to switch from his chest and back trying to get a look at his face in the reflection of the large mirror he stands in front of.

“Here girl come over, as long as you don’t mind a bit of sweat” He says chuckling.

“Not at all, sweatier the better” I respond cringing at myself afterwards.

As he turns to face me he says “oh really is that right” and winks.

Hallelujah praise the Lord he is hot as fuck.

I feel myself blushing slightly and going extremely hot as I smirk at him cheekily.

“How do you want to do this then love.”

I responded by saying “what’s the choices”

“Umm well do you want to get straight in and do the presentation or do you wanna show me the product first or we can Just have a chat whilst I take a quick swim”

Feeling I need to just get it out the way I opt to do the presentation first.

Ok is here ok”as he sits down on What is one of the weight benches

Sure. I put my laptop down and remove my jacket as I can feel myself getting hotter and hotter. What I was not immediately aware of was my rock hard nipples showing through my Crisp ironed white blouse. Not until I feel his eyes at my boob level and spotting him grin, I catch my reflection and Spot is very obvious points appearing from under my blouse.

I clear my throat embarrassingly and turn round with my back to him and bend over to plug in the projector and at that point I realise my skirt is a lot shorter than I originally thought. I’m now fully aware that he will be getting a very clear view of my stockings and suspenders maybe even more. With how naughty and horny he’s already made me feel I can’t help but Tease him with this site for a bit longer, bending over even further.

Now it’s him I hear clear his throat and as I turn back around I see him covering his groin with the very small towel he previously used to wipe his sweat away.

I pull up a stool and and sit carefully as I cross my legs straight back and breasts pushed out.

I then flick my telescopic extendable pointer which shoots to its full length stopping about 2 foot away pointing towards his lap. He looks up at me startled as I can’t help but giggle.

Start start the presentation even though I know he is totally invested and interested in what I’ve got to say it’s obvious there is a distraction and monks the both of us. I can’t help but playing with this fact and as I go to swap which leg I have crossed over I can’t help but open them slightly before recrossing and his eyes focus straight between them , him gazing towards my pussy.

“And that’s it I say”

He shakes his head to break his glare and starts to clap.

The towel drops to the floor showing exactly what he’s got. His shiny helmet poking out the end of one of his short legs.

Both clearly flustered with incredible sexual energy flowing through the air he says and the product I would like to see it on. It’s really important for me to see it for real being Modelled. So do you have someone with you are you are you able to do that.

Oh shit “ ummmm I guess you’ll have to make do with me modelling the range is that okay.?”

“ Of courseI can’t think of anyone right now I’d rather see Model in it, that was a great presentation a very enjoyable presentation in fact” he grins taking my telescopic pointer out my hand running it up the outside of one of my leg whilst I’m still sat on the stool. The touch so powerful and insane my whole body shakes. He then runs up the middle of both my legs touching the inside of my thighs and whispered into my ear “ you enjoy teasing do you”

This was nothing at all that I was expecting to hear and I almost felt nervous. “Teasing, I’m not sure what you mean”I reply

“Not sure what I mean” he then uses the pointer to push my legs apart and as he does he moves the pointer and gently places it on my pussy. I look down and immediately with one finger under my chin he lifts my face back up making me look straight into his eyes. “I think you know exactly what I mean” as he says this he is so slowly moving the tip of the pointer Around up my skirt that now is hardly covering anything.

I can’t help but nibble at my bottom lip.

He starts to crouch down in front of me pushing my legs further apart this time with his hand. His eyes level with my crutch he blows gently sending tingles to my piss flaps. He then uses the pointer to hook the pantie part of my very thin all in one body. As he hooks it he moves his face closer blowing again but this time just over very hot pussy. He then runs the tip of the metal pointer from the top to bottom of my clit but on the journey back up he pushes the pointer into my gagging hole. Obviously there was not much sensation with it being the width of a car Ariel but then within seconds he was stimulating my gspot With it. Then As quick as he put itinside me he then pulled it out again Smiling as it was so obvious how he was getting me going and teasing me he was sure getting his own back. He stands between my legs pushing them further apart, his groin level with my knees. He looks at me with a serious face.

To be continuing.......

if enough people want me to .......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rego69Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Yes please.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

By *ibi22Man
over a year ago

here

over a year ago

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

over a year ago

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

By *ookinforfun6972Couple
over a year ago

Hartlepool

Yes please

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Love it..... this isn’t a story is it, you’ve done that I can tell, if not let’s make it happen

By *hineOnUCrazyDiamond OP   Woman
over a year ago

reading

I take that as a compliment

Post new Message to Thread