Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Bed making noise

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Me and the wife was going at it lastnight bed making a racket and heard the daughter flush the toilet and our bedroom door was pushed open then suddenly heard her phone ring. that was close

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *avid 50Man
over a year ago

kendal

When our son and his girlfriend stayed over they thought if they had sex after 2am we would be asleep sadly not and we listened in After the first night my wife said remember when you had such stamina and kept going for 45 mins but I prefer you now because you hit the spot every time and the orgasms are always good and I get my sleep

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Me and the wife was going at it lastnight bed making a racket and heard the daughter flush the toilet and our bedroom door was pushed open then suddenly heard her phone ring. that was close "

Amazing I find it such a turn on hearing a bed going definitely been heard on a noisy bed before now.

over a year ago

"When our son and his girlfriend stayed over they thought if they had sex after 2am we would be asleep sadly not and we listened in After the first night my wife said remember when you had such stamina and kept going for 45 mins but I prefer you now because you hit the spot every time and the orgasms are always good and I get my sleep "

This is so funny when me and the Mrs would stay at her parents place we'd hear her sister and the many men she'd bring home and we'd over hear her brother with his partner all the time was a huge turn on

By *igDon83Man
over a year ago

stoke on Trent

Heard a mates mum and her fella,also heard few people in the areas I've lived in,even saw an older woman naked and she waved me over ended up making it a regular thing for few good months until I moved

By *azmar62Couple
over a year ago

Hinckley

Oh? We were heard when staying at her parents caravan, her mom gave me such a look and her dad made a sarcastic comment, but it was her son! Mom. There’s a time and a place he said, so matter of factly. Lol

over a year ago

Our female neighbor recently stopped Babe to tell her she can hear EVERY word of our bedroom talk. As well as us having sex

By *ilfCrumpet9Man
over a year ago

Wirral

Sat watching TV in the living room and heard step daughter and her boyfriend going at it. Could here everything partner was mortified lol

Post new Message to Thread