Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

I am looking at buying a house

Jump to newest

By *lueeyes1973 OP   Man
over a year ago

Crawley

I am looking to buy a house and arrange some viewings with various estate agents. I turn up for the last viewing feeling like I'm losing the will to live. All have been unsuitable and I have had half a mind not to bother with it and go to the pub.

I decide it would be rude to pull out at the last minute...that is always rude...so I pull up outside and see a smart looking car outside and assume that it's the estate agents as they were the owner and it fitted with their upmarket image.

I knock at the door and you answer. My day just improved by 100%. I look in to your eyes and I practically fall through the front door. I catch myself hoping I havent made fool of myself.

You invite me in and say you will show me everything...you catch my flirty raised eyebrows and cheeky smile....you look away but I can see that you liked it.

I make a number of compliments about the house but realise some could have been about you. You flash me your gorgeous smile and thank me.

You say to me "shall we go upstairs?" I smile and say "yeah, sure" fighting the temptation not to say "you try and stop me".

We climb the stairs and I check out your sexy bum and amazing legs. I swear you accentuate your wiggle.

We enter the bedroom and I am taken aback. The room oozes class and i note that it reflects well on the lady owner. I say as much and your reaction completely throws me. You say that it's your house and that the estate agent rang to say she couldn't make it.

I go a bit shy for a minute but you shake that out of me immediately by sitting on your bed, facing me and saying that you really appreciated my kind words about the house. You emphasised the words "really appreciated " with a slow sexy voice. You reached out and grabbed my tie, and pulled me towards you. We kissed slowly our eyes looking in to one anothers. I felt myself falling in...unable to stop.

I kissed your ear lobe moving down to your neck...your murmurs suggested you were enjoying yourself. I move back to your lips, your cheeks in my hands. My fingertips moved down your neck and I can tell you enjoy my soft gentle touch. I undo your blouse...revealing a sexy red bra, again suggesting it was of high quality.

I gently lay you back on your bed and undo your skirt to reveal matching red knickers. I remove it and lay next to you. We are kissing again and my fingertips go to your amazing boobs. Brushing the tips against your nipples...you move against me. I move a strap from your shoulder and expose one of your breasts. I move my head down and slowly kiss your erect nipple...leaving the tip of my tongue to flick it.

Then I'm sucking...nibbling....biting

My hand moves slowly down your tummy and rests on the soft skin above your knickers. You move your legs slightly apart in anticipation. I let the tip of my finger rest on your button. Then slowly moving...you let out a gasp which suggested you wanted more.

I move off the bed and pull your knickers down..mmmmm I move my head down and you look down to see my tongue licking your button...I move 2 fingers slowly inside you...you lift your pelvis against me....we increase the rhythm....3 fingers...the intensity increases....I'm lapping your juices my fingers fucking you hard and fast and deep like a big thick cock. ...your moans get louder....your body shakes and you cum on my face...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lueeyes1973 OP   Man
over a year ago

Crawley

*tumble*

Hahaha

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *d4ugirlsMan