Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

You turn up at my office

By *lueeyes1973 OP   Man
over a year ago

Crawley

For a meeting. I meet you in reception and my first thought is that you are attractive. We shake hands both leaving the touch just a bit longer than normal. Was that a spark?

We walk round to the meeting room and sit down on the same side of the table. You cross your legs and I swear I saw your pussy.

I'm a bit thrown...momentarily losing my train of thought and my cock twitches...did you see that?

I regain my professionalism and we start talking about your company's brochure and I notice the twinkle in your eye when you smile....fuck...I want to fuck you.

You ask if the air con could be turned up a bit as it's a bit warm but I lie and say it's broken....you remove your jacket and I see your gorgeous tits trying to escape your blouse.

You seem to notice me looking and ask me if i like what i see...tapping at the brochure but that twinkle in your eye saying something else.

I inadvertently let out a mmmmmm and reach for the brochure accidentally touching your hand.....wow....the electricity is amazing....I apologise laughing but you say no need and touch my hand leaving it there and looking straight in to my eyes.

I lean forward and we kiss...slowly at first...sensuously....then our tongue start exploring each others mouths....I put a hand on your inner thigh expecting resistance but instead you open your legs slightly, inviting more touches...my hand moves up your thigh....barely touching you kiss me harder as you anticipate my touch on your pussy......I was right....no knickers.....my finger goes straight to your clit...gentle touches at first but then harder....faster....you let out a sigh and a moan.....we stand up... my hand still up your skirt....I insert 2 fingers in to your tight pusssy....pulling up on the tight bit of skin under your pelvis......your hand frantically pulls at the zip on my trousers and pulls out my cock, holding it and stroking it slowly.....I lift you on to the table pulling your skirt up..I unfasten my belt and undo my trousers....and they drop round my ankles you pull down my briefs and pull me towards you with your hands on my arse.

I insert the tip of my cock...then slowly move inside you, each inch receiving more attention from your pussy as your muscles contract....I deliberately pull out completely....you tell me to fuck you.....I enter again...this time faster and we let ourselves go...I undo your blouse exposing your gorgeous tits in a sexy bra.....I pull out your tits and we start fucking hard and fast....after all the build up this wont last long....my cock grows another inch as I build up to cumming....my balls banging against you...my cock fully exciting on every stroke.....and then it happens....I moan as I let go inside you....my warm cum spurting deep inside your pussy....we hold each other kissing...then I look up to see a woman in another building watching us and wanking...

We dress and I walk you out to the organising a further meeting with the receptionist and I see some of my cum running down your leg....you give me a wink...and we say goodbye

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread